American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31705 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Well at least you're smart enough not to make that outlandish claim about yourself, hayseed. Do you contract out of the Home Depot, little greaser? <¦-o
No My material comes from A broker But if I need something right away I normally use ABC Supply.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31706 Mar 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It was another poster that you wholeheartedly agreed with AND defended, you obtuse buffoon.
My opinion is you need to learn to keep track of the bullshit you post.
My opinion is you need to get a brain...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#31707 Mar 15, 2013
best thing about the Pope is he is from my homeland and he is a very humble man !!
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Rad you are to funny !!!!!!I see you got A new pope for your church I wonder how many laws he will change Maybe he will change the sabbath this time till monday and even make up some more pagan holidays I see people are already saying he is the anti Christ I don't think so...But it is strange to me how you arte a catholick and a jew please explain.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31708 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>No My material comes from A broker But if I need something right away I normally use ABC Supply.
As usual, it goes right over your head, Okie. Maybe your mentor Horse Manure can help you figure it out, but then again he's no Einstein either.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31710 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is you need to get a brain...
Where's your other buddy CHOCOLATE FACE at? Is he out pirating? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31711 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>No My material comes from A broker But if I need something right away I normally use ABC Supply.
You get roofing materials from a broker??? LMFAO. What's the matter sport, ripped off too many wholesale suppliers?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#31713 Mar 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I've been meaning to ask you, Pork Fat, how the job situation in Nebraska is. I mean, you must have moved to one of the larger cities in order to find work as a bell boy. How many hotels have elevators in Nebraska anyway?
Wouldn't know, never been to Nebraska. I'm still running a small contract inspection company here in Alberta plus working for a company a buddy started and I've invested in.

So you never answered my question.

Have you figured out whether you're a girl or a boy yet?

Because you've been both here...not that there's anything wrong with that.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#31714 Mar 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No one is both Catholic and Jewish, genius. But if it must be explained to you, someone can be of a Jewish mother and Catholic father etc.

It happens all the time. Any further need for such facts of life can be addressed to your daddy, at least if you can find out who he is...
Alas, he may never know.

He was a test tube baby that was accidentally cross contaminated with a stool sample.

You can see which side of the family he got his "brains" from...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31715 Mar 15, 2013
Number of pigs in Shanghai river rises to 8,354

Number of pigs plucked from Shanghai river rises to 8,354; local officials ensure water safety

Associated Press – 3 hrs ago

BEIJING (AP)-- The number of dead pigs found in a Shanghai river that provides drinking water to the Chinese financial hub has risen to 8,354, after local authorities pulled 809 more pigs out of the river on Friday.

The Shanghai municipal government has repeatedly assured the city's 23 million residents that tap water is safe. Shanghai locals, however, remain worried about water contamination from the swollen and rotting carcasses in the river.

The dead pigs are believed to be from hog farms in the upstream Jiaxing area in neighboring Zhejiang province. A surge in pig dumping has followed police campaigns against the sale of pork products made from diseased pigs.

Why do the Chinese think that whenever they have to get rid of something they should throw it into a river ???

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31716 Mar 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, he may never know.
He was a test tube baby that was accidentally cross contaminated with a stool sample.
You can see which side of the family he got his "brains" from...
He was born with an undigested peanut in his head with a little bit of corn too. Him and the Okie, must must have the same stool sample in common. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31717 Mar 15, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Number of pigs in Shanghai river rises to 8,354
Number of pigs plucked from Shanghai river rises to 8,354; local officials ensure water safety
Associated Press – 3 hrs ago
BEIJING (AP)-- The number of dead pigs found in a Shanghai river that provides drinking water to the Chinese financial hub has risen to 8,354, after local authorities pulled 809 more pigs out of the river on Friday.
The Shanghai municipal government has repeatedly assured the city's 23 million residents that tap water is safe. Shanghai locals, however, remain worried about water contamination from the swollen and rotting carcasses in the river.
The dead pigs are believed to be from hog farms in the upstream Jiaxing area in neighboring Zhejiang province. A surge in pig dumping has followed police campaigns against the sale of pork products made from diseased pigs.
Why do the Chinese think that whenever they have to get rid of something they should throw it into a river ???
I guess to them, it must be just like flushing the toilet. Oh wait, for them the river is the toilet. LOL... You should ask DUNG and see what he has to say about it.
face

Plymouth, NH

#31718 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Two of the world’s most brutal regimes, Iran and North Korea, each hell-bent on intimidating any country which dares to challenge it, signed an agreement in September to cooperate on science technology and education. In other words, North Korea is officially helping Iran move forward on its path to nuclear weaponization …
[F]ormer State Department official David Asher, who testified at a congressional hearing on North Korea before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs last week, described it as very much like the agreement entered into by North Korea and Syria in 2002. Asher warned that the 2002 agreement was the “keystone for the commencement of covert nuclear cooperation between North Korea and Syria, which ultimately resulted in the construction of a nuclear reactor complex.”
THERE'S NO MORE BRUTAL AND SOCIALLY PRIMITIVE REGIME IN THE WORLD THAN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Thanks to the Israelis for clearing up that syrian north korean nuclear mess eh Dengster?? Thanks to them for vaporising Osirak too!!

So we're more brutal than the magical mystical zionists?! Y Deng your going soft in your latest flustered state of lunacy.
face

Plymouth, NH

#31719 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
YEP FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA WHEN IT ATTACKS WILL BE UNDER THE DOMINANT RUSSIA NUCLEAR UMBRELLA CANCELLING ANY PENTAGON MAFIA RESPONSE SACRIFICING THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS IN KOREA WHO'LL BE ALL SLAUGHTERED DEAD.
<quoted text>
lol,..the same russia that voted for the new round of sanctions on chubby nut kim lil un?

C'monb dengster don;t you find it highly unlikely that the russians would risk annihilation for that fat little

dennis(cia)rodman lover???
----

On another note do you think Chavez was poisoned with thermite or thermate type carcinogens?
sense and humor

Plymouth, NH

#31720 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Deng the church is the beast.
especially some of the "islamic", ones

sharia
sense and humor

Plymouth, NH

#31721 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
How many mexicans do you employ?

I'm thinking of going with metal $$$$$$$$ but no shoveling
sense and humor

Plymouth, NH

#31722 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your other buddy CHOCOLATE FACE at? Is he out pirating? <¦-o
bet he's burning the "blood oil" somehow,,,""off the grid"" in more ways then one he is

has he mentioned his car again?
sense and humor

Plymouth, NH

#31729 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
YEP FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA WHEN IT ATTACKS WILL BE UNDER THE DOMINANT RUSSIA NUCLEAR UMBRELLA CANCELLING ANY PENTAGON MAFIA RESPONSE SACRIFICING THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS IN KOREA WHO'LL BE ALL SLAUGHTERED DEAD.
<quoted text>
SEE NOW, THE SOVIET UNION NOW HAS ABOUT 15 DIFFERENT NAMES NOW???
<quoted text>
oh well, better than slaughtered alive eh?

Ukraine is not one of the 15 is it?
sense and humor

Plymouth, NH

#31730 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ROLLING DEATH CAMPS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR KILLING OFF THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION BY THE MILLIONS, MANY OF THE DISSIDENTS WHO'LL SIMPLY BE DECAPITATED AND STUFFED INTO A HIGH-SPEED INCINERATOR???
<quoted text>
the ones around here are next to some world class brook trout fishing...bring a flyfrod!!
polyp burrow

Plymouth, NH

#31731 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
to
BY THE WAY ASSHOLE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE NUMBER 5 SIZED GDP REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE USA OFFICIAL FIGURES SHOW AND CHINA IS THE NUMBER-ONE SIZE ECONOMY IN THE WORLD.
IT JUST SHOWS WHAT REAL DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT, AS IN 1979 THE CHINA GDP WAS 300 BILLION DOLLARS, 15 TIMES SMALLER GDP THAN THE UNITED STATES AT THAT TIME, AND NOW IN 2013, CHINA'S ECONOMY IS AT LEAST 50 PERCENT LARGER, DISCOUNTING THE USUAL USA GDP PROPAGANDA.
SO, WHY DOES NOT THE UNTIED STATES NOT WANT TO EMULATE THIS SUCCESS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA??? IT'S SIMPLE, IT WOULD HAVE TO IMPLEMENT DEMOCRATIC REFORMS HANDING THE PEOPLE MORE PERSONAL POLITICAL POWER IN ORDER TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE CHINA ECONOMY METHODS.
THAT'S HOW DICTATORSHIPS WORK, LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IT STIFLES INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY FREEDOMS.
<quoted text>
u don't work in a chinese coal mine

do u

maybe your trying a new bidness ???

hogwash ing is your specialty

While the media is transfixed with the final figure of floating dead pigs found Shanghai's Huangpu River, which at last check was crossing 6000, a bigger problem has emerged: pig carcasses have now been spotted in a different river, which means that the worst case scenario could be in play. From Shanghai Daily:'Pig carcasses now found in Hubei river: Around 50 pig carcasses were today discovered in a tributary of the Yangtze River in Yichang City, Hubei Province, China Central Television reported. Some of the bodies were highly decomposed, said the report. The carcasses were spotted floating near Wulong Village. The local government has launched an investigation and dispatched officials to the scene. The news has attracted much public attention as it follows the discovery of thousand of dead pigs in Shanghai's Huangpu River, a branch of the Yangtze. By late yesterday, almost 6,000 pig carcasses had been fished out of the river and an investigation into where they came from is ongoing."

Recall our prediction from yesterday:

The bad news: what happens if China were to uncover that whatever ailments were present in the current batch of "hog wash" has become an epidemic? Just how high will the most important price tag in all of China - pork meat - soar to if quality controls were to be enabled? And what happens to food inflation which in China is actually indicative of reality due to its component as a percentage of CPI being one of the highest in the entire world?

So yesterday one river; today two rivers; tomorrow ...? And if this is what the media is revealing, one can imagine how big the "hogwash" scandal must be behind the carefully controlled media scenes.

The bigger question remains: just what is really going on with the Chinese pork industry, which in 2011 was responsible for nearly half a billion pigs produced, or more than the entire rest of the world, and is the primary source of food for a vast majority of the population.
polyp burrow

Plymouth, NH

#31732 Mar 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min Bluto 59,197
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Huh 446,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr 2 night 994,026
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 5 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 6 hr Today my birthday 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 695,362
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,781
More from around the web