American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31670 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE FUCK MY FACE IN A DEMOCRACY YOU'D BE PHYSICALLY ELIMINATED.

<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest idea of what a democracy really is, do you?
You DO understand that you're under a vicious dictator's boot, don't you, slave?
It's one of the reasons they won't allow you to listen to outside broadcasts.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31671 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP FUCK MY FACE, IN THE DUMP OF KOREA WHEN IT PENTAGON MAFIA RESPONSE SACRIFICING THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS IN KOREA WHO'LL BE ALL SLAUGHTERED DEAD.
<quoted text>
Your masters handed you quite a load, didn't they, boy? The Russians don't want anything to do with your creepy despot any more than the Chinese do, freak.

Mere cellphones and outside communications will bring your stinking 'queer leader' down faster than any bullet.

They keep you in the dark, but it won't last.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31676 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEPm I AM A FUCKFACE, THE SHIT HOLE OF KOREA WHEN IT ATTACKS WILL BE UNDER THE EFFEMINATE RUSSIA UMBRELLA CANCELLING MY COLON
<quoted text>
You people are so ignorant.

How do you like the Chinese sanctions, creep?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31683 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I TRADE MY ASS FOR A FUCK IN THE FACE BETWEEN CHINA AND THE DPR OF KOREA IS NORMAL WITH NO DISRUPTIONS IN EXPORTS OR IMPORTS.
<quoted text>
You're one Spun Monkey DUNG. Why can't you tell me why communism is the way to go?
truth

Perth, Australia

#31687 Mar 15, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#31688 Mar 15, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#31689 Mar 15, 2013
&li st=PLiRv5lY0l7EdZSMMZbecLoe8Eq -KKVc4y
truth

Perth, Australia

#31690 Mar 15, 2013
i find opose dengo

shut up or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

&li st=PLiRv5lY0l7EdZSMMZbecLoe8Eq -KKVc4y

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

An NFL Fan

USA

#31693 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DEMOCRACY IS THE WAY NOW SOMETHING, THAT'S ALIEN TO THE UNITED STATES JEWISH DICTATORSHIP.
<quoted text>
You people have no the foggiest notion of democracy.

Voted lately, fool?

An NFL Fan

USA

#31694 Mar 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NOTICE THE WORD "MODERN" GUILLOTINES AS IN HIGH-SPEED AS IN HITLER AND NAZI AS IN EXTERMINATION CAMPS FOR DISSIDENTS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Why won't your 'leaders' allow North Koreans to listen to foreign broadcasts?

An NFL Fan

USA

#31695 Mar 15, 2013
not the*

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31696 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I never said th you need to get your facts straight that was another poster And My opinion is you need to be deprogrammed as soon as possible.
It was another poster that you wholeheartedly agreed with AND defended, you obtuse buffoon.
My opinion is you need to learn to keep track of the bullshit you post.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31697 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Railroad cars, complete with chains and shackles, designed to transport victims to camps—discovered in the U.S.A.
Sightings of actual concentration camps inside the U.S.A., with guard towers and crematoria, prepared for a signal from the elite to begin their heinous operations.
The U.S. Air Force manual (Garden Plot, Plan 55-2) outlining the operations of camps to imprison civilians.
"Operation Cablesplicer"—the secret plan to identify and target resisters to the New World Order and arrest and incarcerate these men and women when the order is given.
The torture tools to be used in tomorrow’s "chambers of horror," to include high tech laser weapons, thumbscrews, chainsaws, electric shock, branding irons, skull crushers, and guillotines.
SURRRE, FUCKFACE, THE CHAINSAW, A FAVORITE TORTURE TOOL OF THE JEW DICTATORSHIP IN THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA.
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OMG. You really need to stay off the conspiracy websites. Operation Cable Splice was a CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD exercise that took place over two decades ago.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31698 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines,
Bob Johnson worked with Lee Harrington and said Harrington was nothing but a druggie with a grudge against the govt after he was arrested for possession with intent to traffick. An investigation of Harrington after his spurious claim led to the discovery a sizable deposit in his bank account that originated from China.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31699 Mar 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like that fat little Kim jong un is having a yard sale!
Sounds like Dungheap's wet dream.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31700 Mar 15, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
YEP FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA WHEN IT ATTACKS WILL BE UNDER THE DOMINANT RUSSIA NUCLEAR UMBRELLA CANCELLING ANY PENTAGON MAFIA RESPONSE SACRIFICING THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS IN KOREA WHO'LL BE ALL SLAUGHTERED DEAD.
<quoted text>
YEP FUCKFACE, TIME TO DROP THE DUNGS OFF AT THE POOL. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31701 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did DUNG'S political officer execute him?:-D
That would be nice! Lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31702 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>YEP FUCKFACE, TIME TO DROP THE DUNGS OFF AT THE POOL. <¦-o
You mean IN the pool, the deep end lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31703 Mar 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You mean IN the pool, the deep end lol
I forgot to flush! LOL
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31704 Mar 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Rad you are to funny !!!!!!I see you got A new pope for your church I wonder how many laws he will change Maybe see people are already saying he is the anti Christ I don't think so...But it is strange to me how you arte a catholick and a jew please explain.
OF COURSE FUCKFACE IT'S EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER AND THE JEWS ARE NOW WINNING 'CAUSE THEY GOT THEIR MAN IN AS POPE. AGAIN.
<quoted text>
Deng the church is the beast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did black people get here ( economically) 10 min LEAVE AMERICA 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Clearwater 35,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 49 min RFD 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr BOBB AKA BOBB 688,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Insults Are Easier 988,347
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web