Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31540 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're nothing more than light work or a warm up for me, you mental midget. Well you miss your North Korean Chi Com buddy, DUNG? He's no longer with us, his former competitor RESISTANCE IS FUTILE got the political officer promotion, so your little bum chum DUNG was recalled to the gulag. BTW, have you herd the good word? HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD, YEA!!! This has been a good couple of weeks all in all.:-D
No what occurred is he probably got tired of your dumb ass...just like I am...Not going to have much time for topix after this weekend.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31541 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up And have some respect everything she said is true but we know how you run from the truth.....devil worshiper.
We all know you have the part about the drugs she mentioned covered. You're contribution to the evil beastly system. You should ask if she likes felons, you might get lucky, hayseed. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31542 Mar 13, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Does your husband have sex with goats and small boys ??
<quoted text>
Yes he does and when it's time for procreation, he takes her to their village Chieftain for the pregnancy ritual.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31543 Mar 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your confused fundamentalism, hayseed. Do you make that shˇt up as you blather on?
I see now all of you are so miserable in your own lives that you try and make someone else feel the same way sorry but that does not work on me.Stand up for yourself And get A job Go to work....Stop watching the television. And just maybe your brain will clear up and you will become less brainwashed over time.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31544 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you have the part about the drugs she mentioned covered. You're contribution to the evil beastly system. You should ask if she likes felons, you might get lucky, hayseed. <¦-o
Sorry to disappoint you but But I am drug free but for my blood pressure meds And I do not drink..so try again.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31545 Mar 13, 2013
Had all I can take for one day so just keep babbling.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31546 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I see now all of you are so miserable in your own lives that you try and make someone else feel the same way =levision. And just maybe your brain will clear up and you will become less brainwashed over time.
You're a crabby little guy, aren't you, rube? How long was your stretch in state?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31548 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you but But I am drug free but for my blood pressure meds And I do not drink..so try again.
So, there are a few drug traffickers that arnt users. Tell us more about the good stuff, your employees bring you from Mexico, ex con. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31550 Mar 14, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still don't believe that Japan got to keep its' Emperor, eh Davey Boy? Do you know what "history" is? How about "history books" .... ever hear of those?
You are what the honourable man from Oklahoma calls "sheeple". Baaaaaa.
The dishonorable man from Oklahoma knows a few things about sheep alright. You on the other hand, primarily focus on Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs, Annie Muk. <¦-o
europhobe

Bangor, ME

#31551 Mar 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I can not tell you when but i can tell you it's coming.And don't ask silly questions.
Which of the questions was silly?

certainly not the one

"where are your rights better protected?"
----------

hmmmmm....can't say when eh???
When it(martial law) does happen
will you be one of the morons that gets on the train?
===
martial law as it should be!

europhobe

Bangor, ME

#31552 Mar 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
time to eat a big fat double braums burger And fry's And A nice coke...... And again every time I get on here I realize how brainwashed the world is...
Iran has significantly stepped up military support to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in recent months.(Reuters)

The world....it's a beastly place

-

Iran has significantly stepped up military support to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in recent months, solidifying its position alongside Russia asthe government's lifeline in an increasingly sectarian civilwar.

Iranian weapons continue to pour into Syria from Iraq butalso increasingly along other routes, including via Turkey and Lebanon, in violation of a U.N. arms embargo on Iran, Western officials told Reuters on condition of anonymity. Iraqi and Turkish officials denied the allegations.

Iran’s acceleration of support for Assad suggests the Syrian war is entering a new phase in which Iran may be trying to end the battlefield stale mate by redoubling its commitment to Assadand offering Syria’s increasingly isolated government a crucial lifeline, the envoys said.

It also highlights the growing sectarian nature of the conflict, diplomats say, with Iranian arms flowing to theShi’ite militant group Hezbollah. That group is increasingly active on the ground in Syria in support of Assad’s forces, envoys say.

The Syrian conflict started out two years ago as apro-democracy movement. Some 70,000 people have been killed and more than 1 million refugees have fled the violence.

I wonder if force mineur is concerned about all the damage those weapons are doing to the syrian INFRASTRUCTURE?

----------

France and Britain are prepared to arm Syrian rebels even without unanimous EU support, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said Thursday.

Paris and London will call for moving up the date of the next European Union meeting on the Syria arms embargo, and will decide to arm the rebels if the EU does not give unanimous agreement, he said.

----------

Russia??? well we all know about russian arms to syria

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#31553 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still don't believe that Japan got to keep its' Emperor, eh Davey Boy? Do you know what "history" is? How about "history books" .... ever hear of those?
You are what the honourable man from Oklahoma calls "sheeple". Baaaaaa.
What I’m saying, what the history books are saying, what the Potsdam declaration demanded, what the Japanese signed, all point to the fact that the Japanese surrendered UNCONDITIONALY!

Japan offered peace on the condition the Emperor would still be allowed to rule.“would not accept any peace conditions that would "prejudice the prerogatives" of the emperor.”

The Allied response was NO! August 12,1945.

“From the moment of surrender the authority of the Emperor and the Japanese government to rule the state shall be subject to the Supreme Commander of the Allied powers who will take such steps as he deems proper to effectuate the surrender terms....The ultimate form of government of Japan shall, in accordance with the Potsdam Declaration, be established by the freely expressed will of the Japanese people”

MacArthur (the Supreme Commander of the Allied powers) was in charge, not the Emperor.

August 13-14 The US 3rd fleet began shelling the Japanese coast. 700 B-29s attacked with no losses.

August 15- The Emperor announced Japan’s surrender.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31555 Mar 14, 2013
how many times did your Political Officer sexually abuse you last night Piss Ant ???
DENG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE, WHO'LL MISS YOU: LOAD AND FIRE, AND WHEN YOU STICK IT IN YOUR EAR LIKE SO MANY NAZIS AND JAPANESE FRIENDS OF YOURS YOU WON'T HEAR A THING.
<quoted text>

USA

#31563 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO PRISONS IN THE DUMP OF KOREA; THEY ARE PAST THAT SOCIAL STAGE.

S
What happens to dissidents in North Korea? The gulags await you and your family.

USA

#31564 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GEE, CAN'T FIND SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST???
"The most striking feature of the North Korean gulag system is the philosophy of "guilt by familial association" whereby whole families within three generations are imprisoned.

This policy has been practiced since 1972 when Kim Il Sung, stated "Factionalists or enemies of class, whoever they are, their seed must be eliminated through three generations."

USA

#31565 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
PRAY THE NEW POPE HOLDS UP THE CHRISTIAN TRADITION OF ANTISEMITISM TO BRING THE JEW BACK INTO THE CHURCH.
The North Korean educational system's weakness comes to light through your ignorant posts, creep.

USA

#31566 Mar 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS PEOPLE TRAVEL TO CHINA AND BACK DAILY ACROSS THE CHINA-DUMP OF KOREA BORDER TO DO BUSINESS.
How do you feel about the sanctions against North Korean nuclear threats, dork? They were signed by China. Does that anger you, fearful slave
The world laughs at your chubby 'queer leader', fool.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#31568 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're saying what the "American history books" are saying.
That's the same book that says the cowboys were "the good guys" and the American Indians were "the bad guys".
That's the same book that says Castro was a bad guy Communist.
That's the same book that says the USSR "backed own" over the Cuba missile crisis and Kennedy "won".
That's the same book that says the United Snakes won WW II singel-handedly.
That's the same book that does not say Henry Ford was a pro-Nazi who supplied the Germans with their uniforms.
That's the book of lies, filled on every page with political propaganda and misinformation.
IN OTHER WORDS ...... to know that Japan surrendered under their own CONDITION all you have to do is read the events leading up to the signing of the surrender.
1). Japan said it would only surrender if they could keep the Emperor.
2). The United Snakes said "NO!"
3). Japan was allowed to keep their Emperor.
I know reading ALL OF THOSE 3 POINTS must be very complicated for you Davey Boy. Get an adult to read it for you.
How dense are you? Never mind, I know the answer.

Show me where the Allies demanded the Emperor be removed?

I’ve shown you where the Japanese demanded that the Emperor continue to rule and that demand was rejected.

1). Japan said it would only surrender if the Emperor could continue to govern.
2). The United States said "NO!"
3). Japan was allowed to keep their Emperor—so friggin what? It was never an obstacle.

Seems pretty simple to me. Why can’t you understand it? Never mind, I know the answer.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#31570 Mar 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I've already posted it twice and your "bud" Whiseass - or whatever he calls himself - also posted it. So why ask me if your plan is to ignore it for a third time? Ask him instead.

You're such a child, Davey Boy. How old did you say you are? Did you say 12 .... or is it just your mentality that is so childish?
Have you figured out whether you're a boy or a girl yet mukity?
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31572 Mar 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The dishonorable man from Oklahoma knows a few things about sheep alright. You on the other hand, primarily focus on Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs, Annie Muk. <¦-o
Force has more knowledge and logic than you will ever have.And that's A fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,505
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE