1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31507 Mar 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job!
I think DUNG was always several different people, and the belligerent tone was a reflection of the Nork's frustration over recent sanctions. I guess those people just don't like to be laughed at, do they?
I suppose not, but I sure enjoyed laughing at them. The DUNGS will be missed. LOL :'-)

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31508 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose not, but I sure enjoyed laughing at them. The DUNGS will be missed. LOL :'-)
DUNG may be back as soon as that fat little bastard and his generals figure out they can't gain favor or food with nuclear threats. North Korea is the most F.U.ed country in the entire world.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31509 Mar 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DUNG may be back as soon as that fat little bastard and his generals figure out they can't gain favor or food with nuclear threats. North Korea is the most F.U.ed country in the entire world.
Don't forget CHOCOLATE FACE'S stomping grounds, Somalia sucks pretty bad as well.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31510 Mar 13, 2013
europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>All of your rights are gone???? MY,my, but you speak so FREELY about it!!!
Eeek.... is martial law just around the corner?!!
So now you like the white mans constitution and religion?
I knew you loved America.
Where else are your rights better protected?
I can not tell you when but i can tell you it's coming.And don't ask silly questions.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31511 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a liar. It's obvious from your previous post, that you're a two bit drug smuggler. You've been busted in the past and done prison time. That is how you became a Muslim convert or sympathizer and is also why you don't like America or white people. If you're smart, you'll stay on the reservation, installing tin roofs on your buddies burned out squats. The boys you'll be dealing with un your drug business in Louisiana, will chew you up and spit you out, then feed you to the gators, Imbecile.
<¦-o
you are a idiot and know nothing.But thanks for the laugh.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31512 Mar 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Looks like somebody has had one too many white wine spritzers
<quoted text>
Rad I don't drink....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31513 Mar 13, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
maybe he'll drive his $40K truck into a ditch
<quoted text>
That's why I carry full coverage.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31514 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have listened to his campaign that closely, but if you were allowed to vote, I bet you would have still voted for him. He's a commie like you are.
<¦-o
I was not as stupid as you are to vote for him now you all can pay the price.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31516 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I can not tell you when but i can tell you it's coming.And don't ask silly questions.
Your feelings of dread concerning of a catastrophic event event are another sign you're a twisted sick hick. Been to a service at the Church of the Snake Handlers lately, rube?
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31517 Mar 13, 2013
You sheeple are just sad
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31519 Mar 13, 2013
time to eat a big fat double braums burger And fry's And A nice coke...... And again every time I get on here I realize how brainwashed the world is...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31520 Mar 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feelings of dread concerning of a catastrophic event event are another sign you're a twisted sick hick. Been to a service at the Church of the Snake Handlers lately, rube?
The truth hurts you don't it boy... just keep worshiping the beast...

Mersin, Turkey

#31521 Mar 13, 2013
Duty ??? honor ??? country ???

more oil , more marijuana , more money

An NFL Fan

USA

#31523 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
time to eat a big fat double braums burger And fry's And A nice coke...... And again every time I get on here I realize how brainwashed the world is...
You're just another hayseed who mistakes his bitterness for awareness.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31524 Mar 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts you don't it boy... just keep worshiping the beast...
Funny how a stooge like you so facilely divides his little world into simple, dull concepts.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31525 Mar 13, 2013
Yuckysatan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a idiot and know nothing.But thanks for the laugh.
You are *an* illiterate idiot,*that knows nothing*. But thanks for the laugh, uneducated hay seed. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31526 Mar 13, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Do you wear a burka? Is there an honor killing in you're future? How is Sharia law treating you? <¦-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31529 Mar 13, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
welcome....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31530 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are *an* illiterate idiot,*that knows nothing*. But thanks for the laugh, uneducated hay seed. <¦-o
The truth just kills you sheeple...everything I have said will come to pass.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31531 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wear a burka? Is there an honor killing in you're future? How is Sharia law treating you? <¦-o
Shut up And have some respect everything she said is true but we know how you run from the truth.....devil worshiper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 99,849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 184,265
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 670,211
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Rider on the Storm 980,047
the new gay skype 59 min thedarkone40 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,135
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Evanka Dump 286,442
More from around the web