American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31481 Mar 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what Chocolate face morphed from, it's an old post from my old thread a few years back, he used to go by IDIOT ONE, then WORLD IDIOTS ONE WAKEUP, then he kept morphing it when people started using his name he would change it to where it is today. Here's one of his older posts....
"Yes, I kick you bimbo!
Here's one for you Pee-brain Warmonger
"Why of course the people don't want war. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
H"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIECJ88...
and here's his little buddy John/Yada/the last days witness/etc etc etc from Oklahoma City, OK, if the truth be know probably one in the same, these guys usually post together at the same time http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIECJ88...
The one deeming fact across all of them is their moronic value!
Their grammar and sentence structure seem different, bolth extremely piss poor but different. Does the Okie like "hiney melons" as much as CHOCOLATE FACE does? LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31482 Mar 13, 2013
Pure Gayness wrote:
<quoted text>
How many little boys do you exploit???
Everybody knows that's one of your perverse proclivities. <¦-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31483 Mar 13, 2013
6K Dead Pigs in River Not Affecting Water Quality, Says China

ABC- Shanghai authorities are trying to assure people of China's largest city that their drinking water is safe despite finding nearly 6,000 dead pigs in the river that provides water to the city's taps

Dear God WTF is wrong with these people ??

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31484 Mar 13, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
ABC- Shanghai authorities are trying to assure people of China's largest city that their drinking water is safe despite finding nearly 6,000 dead pigs in the river that provides water to the city's taps
That's disgusting. My sister was there last year and couldn't believe the foul condition of the rivers. I wonder if they find discarded condoms in their drinking glasses.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#31485 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"By the end of January 1945, the Japanese were suggesting peace terms........ The proposals all included the CONDITION that the emperor's position would be assured."
Did you notice the word "CONDITION"?
If you call it UNCONDITIONAL when the victors accept a CONDITION set by the vanquished then there is no hope for you Davey Boy. Back to kindergarten with you.
This was the Allied response to the Japanese request that the Emperor remain in charge—

August 12,1945

The Allied response was written by James F. Byrnes and approved by the British, Chinese, and Soviet governments, although the Soviets agreed only reluctantly. The Allies sent their response (via the Swiss Political Affairs Department) to Japan's qualified acceptance of the Potsdam Declaration on August 12. On the status of the emperor it said:

“From the moment of surrender the authority of the Emperor and the Japanese government to rule the state shall be subject to the Supreme Commander of the Allied powers who will take such steps as he deems proper to effectuate the surrender terms....The ultimate form of government of Japan shall, in accordance with the Potsdam Declaration, be established by the freely expressed will of the Japanese people.[94]”

Notice it said “the authority of the Emperor and the Japanese government to rule the state shall be subject to the Supreme Commander”. MacArthur was in charge—not the Emperor and not the Japanese government.

The Allies never demanded the Japanese get rid of their Emperor or anything but UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER—which they SIGNED! That meant the Japanese had no voice in what the Allies would do with the Emperor.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31488 Mar 13, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I see! It was the American CONDITION that Japan keep the Emperor! Ain't that a bitch! Those pesky Japs thought they could finally get rid of that ole' Emperor but the United Snakes showed them a thing or two!
Gosh, Davey Boy, you are extra full of shit today!
I enjoy watching you flail in a pool of your own copius BS, Nelly. That must happen a lot!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31489 Mar 13, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, they want to believe their water is safe and you believe there are WMD's in Irak.
<quoted text>
Yes. Here it is .......
<quoted text>
So. Did you get it? The Japanese CONDITION of keeping their Emperor was REJECTED. That's sort of what "dismissed" means, you know? I'm not going to comment on the word "piss" but it's pretty much the same as "rejected" and "dismissed". You haven't got lost so far, have you?
But! Holy moley!!! The Japanese kept their Emperor after all!!!!!! Wow! What can that mean????? Oh! I know! It means the "rejected", "dismissed", "forget it", CONDITION was accepted!!! Ain't that sumpin'!!!! Why shoot! It weren't an "unconditional surrender" at all!
Tell us more of your Vietnam War stories. Did they call you Private Annie Muk?
Fatboy

Estonia

#31490 Mar 13, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Yeah ridiculous huh?!The dead pigs seems already to affect the fish in the river..:o)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/lqnlqn...

I'm not sure...but there is a strong possibility that the North Koreans are behind this....making a new movie about their triple-chinned leader...
http://chinadigitaltimes.net/wp-content/uploa...

Vista, Ca.

#31491 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, they want to believe their water is safe and you believe there are WMD's in Irak.
<quoted text>
Yes. Here it is .......
<quoted text>
So. Did you get it? The Japanese CONDITION of keeping their Emperor was REJECTED. That's sort of what "dismissed" means, you know? I'm not going to comment on the word "piss" but it's pretty much the same as "rejected" and "dismissed". You haven't got lost so far, have you?
But! Holy moley!!! The Japanese kept their Emperor after all!!!!!! Wow! What can that mean????? Oh! I know! It means the "rejected", "dismissed", "forget it", CONDITION was accepted!!! Ain't that sumpin'!!!! Why shoot! It weren't an "unconditional surrender" at all!
The Potsdam declaration on July 26,1945 said nothing about the Emperor. Item 13 of the Potsdam declaration called for UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER and it was rejected. Two atom bombs and a declaration of war by the Soviets later and it was accepted.

Japan’s one condition was they wouldn’t accept any peace that would “prejudice the prerogatives” of the Emperor. That meant that the Emperor would remain IN CHARGE!

Who was in charge? MacArthur or the Emperor?

Obviously Japan's one condition was never met.

Vista, Ca.

#31492 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I see! It was the American CONDITION that Japan keep the Emperor! Ain't that a bitch! Those pesky Japs thought they could finally get rid of that ole' Emperor but the United Snakes showed them a thing or two!
Gosh, Davey Boy, you are extra full of shit today!
Nothing in the Potsdam declaration said anything about the Emperor one way or another.
(1) We-the President of the United States, the President of the National Government of the Republic of China, and the Prime Minister of Great Britain, representing the hundreds of millions of our countrymen, have conferred and agree that Japan shall be given an opportunity to end this war.
(2) The prodigious land, sea and air forces of the United States, the British Empire and of China, many times reinforced by their armies and air fleets from the west, are poised to strike the final blows upon Japan. This military power is sustained and inspired by the determination of all the Allied Nations to prosecute the war against Japan until she ceases to resist.
(3) The result of the futile and senseless German resistance to the might of the aroused free peoples of the world stands forth in awful clarity as an example to the people of Japan. The might that now converges on Japan is immeasurably greater than that which, when applied to the resisting Nazis, necessarily laid waste to the lands, the industry and the method of life of the whole German people. The full application of our military power, backed by our resolve, will mean the inevitable and complete destruction of the Japanese armed forces and just as inevitably the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland.
(4) The time has come for Japan to decide whether she will continue to be controlled by those self-willed militaristic advisers whose unintelligent calculations have brought the Empire of Japan to the threshold of annihilation, or whether she will follow the path of reason.
(5) Following are our terms. We will not deviate from them. There are no alternatives. We shall brook no delay.
(6) There must be eliminated for all time the authority and influence of those who have deceived and misled the people of Japan into embarking on world conquest, for we insist that a new order of peace, security and justice will be impossible until irresponsible militarism is driven from the world.
(7) Until such a new order is established and until there is convincing proof that Japan's war-making power is destroyed, points in Japanese territory to be designated by the Allies shall be occupied to secure the achievement of the basic objectives we are here setting forth.
(8) The terms of the Cairo Declaration shall be carried out and Japanese sovereignty shall be limited to the islands of Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku and such minor islands as we determine.
(9) The Japanese military forces, after being completely disarmed, shall be permitted to return to their homes with the opportunity to lead peaceful and productive lives.

Vista, Ca.

#31493 Mar 13, 2013
cont.

(10) We do not intend that the Japanese shall be enslaved as a race or destroyed as a nation, but stern justice shall be meted out to all war criminals, including those who have visited cruelties upon our prisoners. The Japanese Government shall remove all obstacles to the revival and strengthening of democratic tendencies among the Japanese people. Freedom of speech, of religion, and of thought, as well as respect for the fundamental human rights shall be established.
(11) Japan shall be permitted to maintain such industries as will sustain her economy and permit the exaction of just reparations in kind, but not those which would enable her to re-arm for war. To this end, access to, as distinguished from control of, raw materials shall be permitted. Eventual Japanese, participation in world trade relations shall be permitted.
(12) The occupying forces of the Allies shall be withdrawn from Japan as soon as these objectives have been accomplished and there has been established in accordance with the freely expressed will of the Japanese people a peacefully inclined and responsible government.
(13) We call upon the government of Japan to proclaim now the unconditional surrender of all Japanese armed forces, and to provide proper and adequate assurances of their good faith in such action. The alternative for Japan is prompt and utter destruction.

Any word in there about the Emperor???

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31494 Mar 13, 2013
A new North Korean reasrurant opened in my town, there are two things on the menu and one of them is sawdust !!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31495 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Their grammar and sentence structure seem different, bolth extremely piss poor but different. Does the Okie like "hiney melons" as much as CHOCOLATE FACE does? LOL
Oh yeah, he does! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31496 Mar 13, 2013
We can get to Frog Manure's morph in a few days, equally as funny!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31501 Mar 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
We can get to Frog Manure's morph in a few days, equally as funny!
Did DUNG'S political officer execute him?:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#31502 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did DUNG'S political officer execute him?:-D
His account was deleted for his death threats upon me, so maybe he was sent to the gulags. Good place for him!
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#31503 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again, Davey Boy:
"By the end of January 1945, the Japanese were suggesting peace terms........ The proposals all included the CONDITION that the emperor's position would be assured."
I'm not "suggesting" it. It is fact. Japan would only surrender if they could keep their Emperor and they refused to sign an "unconditional" surrender. The United Snakes accepted that CONDITION and so Japan kept their Emperor.
Are you suggesting Japan did not keep their Emperor? That's OK Davey Boy, once you get to high school they might get around to talking about that part of WW II. Or maybe not.
I think he( the emperor) was able to spit shine some monuments or sumthing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto_Directive

Anyhow, alls well that ends well

Japan a staunch US Ally,,probably almost as much an ally as Sweden.

who's next North Korea?
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#31504 Mar 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the word "CONDITION"?
If you call it UNCONDITIONAL when the victors accept a CONDITION set by the vanquished then there is no hope for you Davey Boy. Back to kindergarten with you.
load of tripe, here folks,.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31505 Mar 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
His account was deleted for his death threats upon me, so maybe he was sent to the gulags. Good place for him!
I think I got him pretty spun up over the question I posed to him, asking him to tell me how communism is superior to democracy. That's seems to be about the time he started with the death threats and calling everyone fuck face, lol. I suspect he didn't know how to respond to the question and maybe his political officer took over. It seemed like a different person posting, the way things were worded. Will mark this up as one more victory for the good guys.:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#31506 Mar 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think I got him pretty spun up over the question I posed to him, asking him to tell me how communism is superior to democracy. That's seems to be about the time he started with the death threats and calling everyone fuck face, lol. I suspect he didn't know how to respond to the question and maybe his political officer took over. It seemed like a different person posting, the way things were worded. Will mark this up as one more victory for the good guys.:-D
Good job!
I think DUNG was always several different people, and the belligerent tone was a reflection of the Nork's frustration over recent sanctions. I guess those people just don't like to be laughed at, do they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 683,740
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
More from around the web