American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#31136 Mar 8, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chocolate Face is 'Spun' again and dumping spam...I guess we should all be used to it, it happens every time the eagle shits and he gets his meth money..
Not a Chocalate. Look the American Eagle is on meth , and need to get off ASAP, these hard drugs are killing Americans every day. Wake up time, GET OFF the HARD drugs!
====

Pete McClosky, California Congressman

following a visit to Cambodia in the 1970s
"
What the United States has done to the country [Cambodia] is greater evil than we have done to any country in the world.

United States

#31137 Mar 8, 2013
Congressman Otis Pike, 1975

(at a congressional committee hearing that uncovered dark U.S. covert foreign policy actions that were leaked to the public )
"
[Americans] are asked to believe that their country has been evil. And nobody wants to believe that.

United States

#31138 Mar 8, 2013
William Blum

William Blum

"
In the last 20 years alone, the U.S. has bombed Libya on several occasions, bombed Iraq, of course, shot down an Iranian passenger plane killing about 290 people, and sunk an Iranian ship. We have continued to supply Israel and condoned their routine torture of Palestinians, and condemned Palestine for resisting this. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq War, the U.S. gave millions of dollars in weapons and intelligence aid to both sides in hope of maximum damage. Now that's evil

United States

#31139 Mar 8, 2013
Chalmers Johnson,
Evil Empire
Is Imperial Liquidation Possible for America?
"
When Ronald Reagan coined the phrase "evil empire," he was referring to the Soviet Union ... But today it is the U.S. that is widely perceived as an evil empire and world forces are gathering to stop us. The Bush administration insists that if we leave Iraq our enemies will "win" or -- even more improbably -- "follow us home." I believe that, if we leave Iraq and our other imperial enclaves, we can regain the moral high ground and disavow the need for a foreign policy based on preventive war. I also believe that unless we follow this path, we will lose our democracy and then it will not matter much what else we lose. In the immortal words of Pogo, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31140 Mar 8, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could have been there, hell, after that long flight I would REALLY need a piss and what better way to send him on his way....
BTW Dung...
Tell your military officers to get different hats.
Hell, you 'Norks' are tiny as it is, and lets face it, their hats are bigger than their damn heads....DUDE, It looks funny...Kind of like little boys dressing up as soldiers for Halloween..
Know what the truly sad part of all this is? Little Kim is likely one of the only people in NK that knows their propaganda is no match for reality as he's one of the very few that have been outside of the country.
It's the Nork generals that are running the show and they've gotten so brainwashed by their own propaganda that seem to have forgotten that CHINA, yes China ALSO signed on to the last round of UN sanctions against the DPRK.
The world knows NK isn't going to nuke the US anytime soon. If they did, no matter what the result, part of China will end up suffering from the radiation fallout.
And as much as I distrust the people running the PRC(but let's face it, I don't trust ANY govt as far as I can throw them), I don't think any of them are stupid enough to want to start or even encourage a nuke war that everybody will lose.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31141 Mar 8, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what the truly sad part of all this is? Little Kim is likely one of the only people in NK that knows their propaganda is no match for reality as he's one of the very few that have been outside of the country.
It's the Nork generals that are running the show and they've gotten so brainwashed by their own propaganda that seem to have forgotten that CHINA, yes China ALSO signed on to the last round of UN sanctions against the DPRK.
The world knows NK isn't going to nuke the US anytime soon. If they did, no matter what the result, part of China will end up suffering from the radiation fallout.
And as much as I distrust the people running the PRC(but let's face it, I don't trust ANY govt as far as I can throw them), I don't think any of them are stupid enough to want to start or even encourage a nuke war that everybody will lose.
Little Kim really is answering to his generals and it shows. There may be a struggle for control within that shitty country, and something may happen there (besides war) that might surprise the world. Nothing good will come of it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31142 Mar 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
S SO NOW IS NOT THE TIME, STUPID. THE WORLD WILL WAIT FOR THAT WHEN YOU GO TO BED AND THINK YOU CAN HAVE A RELAXED SLEEP.
<quoted text>
You know absolutely NOTHING of war, ignorant peon.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31143 Mar 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Kim really is answering to his generals and it shows. There may be a struggle for control within that shitty country, and something may happen there (besides war) that might surprise the world. Nothing good will come of it.
The really sad thing is, even before the Korean War, the people in the north actually had MORE food than their southern counterparts.
It wasn't until Russia pulled all support from NK that things got bad, and yet too many of the people there have been brainwashed into blaming the US for their problems.
The country doesn't even have any real electrical infrastructure.
Google images of the Korean peninsula at night from space. It's astounding. There's one small blob of light in NK and obviously it's Pyongyang. And yet, even for a supposed metropolis of an estimated 2-3 million people, it's still not a very big or bright blob for a city that size.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31144 Mar 8, 2013
IN CHINA THERE WERE MILLION TROOPS ARMIES WHEN YOUR ANCESTORS WERE RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND BEFORE CLOTHES WERE INVENTED THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know absolutely NOTHING of war, ignorant peon.

United States

#31146 Mar 8, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31147 Mar 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IN CHINA THERE WERE MILLION TROOPS ARMIES WHEN YOUR ANCESTORS WERE RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND BEFORE CLOTHES WERE INVENTED THERE.
<quoted text>
BFD

United States

#31148 Mar 8, 2013
Edward S. Herman, American economist and media analyst
"
Among Latin American elites, a peasant asking for a higher wage or a priest helping organize a peasant cooperative is a communist. And someone going so far as to suggest land reform or a more equitable tax system is a communist fanatic. There is no word or act suggesting the desirability of elite generosity toward the poor, or the need for education, organization or material advance for the majority, that has not been branded communistic in Latin America in recent decades.... Since communism is the enemy and peasants trying to improve themselves, priests with the slightest humanistic proclivity, and naturally anyone seriously challenging the status quo, are communists, they are also, by definition, enemies.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31149 Mar 8, 2013
ALL YOU SAY HERE IN NONSENSE.

FOOD???

DPR OF KOREA EXPORTS FOOD--ALWAYS HAS--CONTRARY TO THE PROPAGANDA IN THE UNITED STATES. NOPE, NO SIGN OF MALNOURISHMENT ANYWHERE, BOTH PAST AND PRESENT--NONE.

THE DPR OF KOREA EXPORTS ELECTRICITY TO THE INDUSTRIAL ZONES OF CHINA, RIGHT ACROSS THE BORDER, BY THE THOUSANDS OF MEGAWATTS.
WHY WASTE POWER FOR LIGHT OUTSIDE AT NIGHT???

BUT IN THE CRIME RIDDEN AREAS OF WESTERN-STYLE CAPITALISM, LIKE IN "SOUTH" KOREA, JAPAN, AND IN THE UNTIED STATES, ESPECIALLY, IT'S NECESSARY, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, CAUSED BY THE POOR VALUES PEOPLE HAVE THERE WHERE THERE'S A CRIMINAL IN EVERY DARK CREVICE OF SOCIETY, SO, LIGHTS ARE NEEDED TO SPOT THE CRIMINAL LURKING IN THE SHADOWS, THE MAIN REASON FOR STREET LIGHTS THERE, TO SPOT THE CRIMINALS AND TO REDUCE CRIME, AND TO GIVE THE HEAVILY ARMED UNITED STATES PARAMILITARY POLICE THERE A GOOD TARGET TO SHOOT AT IN THE NIGHT TIME.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
The really sad thing is, even before the Korean War, the people in the north actually had MORE food than their southern counterparts.
It wasn't until Russia pulled all support from NK that things got bad, and yet too many of the people there have been brainwashed into blaming the US for their problems.
The country doesn't even have any real electrical infrastructure.
Google images of the Korean peninsula at night from space. It's astounding. There's one small blob of light in NK and obviously it's Pyongyang. And yet, even for a supposed metropolis of an estimated 2-3 million people, it's still not a very big or bright blob for a city that size.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31150 Mar 8, 2013
poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism.

AND PEOPLE TOO, GROSS EXPLOITATION, LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES, BY BILLIONAIRES.

AND IT'S THE REASON MARTIN LUTHER KING WAS SHOT BY THE GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S., BECAUSE HE WAS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EQUIVALENT OF HUGO CHAVEZ.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31151 Mar 8, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-STYLE CAPITALISM, IS ONE BIG MURDER MACHINE.

United States

#31152 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism.
AND PEOPLE TOO, GROSS EXPLOITATION, LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES, BY BILLIONAIRES.
AND IT'S THE REASON MARTIN LUTHER KING WAS SHOT BY THE GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S., BECAUSE HE WAS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EQUIVALENT OF HUGO CHAVEZ.
<quoted text>
What if NBC Cheered on a Military Coup against Bush?
by William Blum
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/ , June 9th, 2007
keyword(s)
Hugo Chavez
Venezuela
foreign policy
quotation
How the conservative anti-communist American mind works:

If [Hugo] Chávez makes education more widely available to the masses of poor people, it's probably for the purpose of indoctrinating them. If Chávez invites a large number of Cuban doctors to Venezuela to treat the poor, it's a sign of a new and growing communist conspiracy in Latin America, which includes Evo Morales, president of Bolivia. If Chávez wins repeated democratic elections … here's the recent Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld:“I mean, we've got Chávez in Venezuela with a lot of oil money. He's a person who was elected legally just as Adolf Hitler was elected legally and then consolidated power and now is, of course, working closely with Fidel Castro and Mr. Morales and others.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31153 Mar 8, 2013
GO WATCH THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT FUNDED MOVIE ABOUT IRAN AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN 1979???

United States

#31154 Mar 8, 2013
Should Chavez Be Afraid?
by Ted Snider
www.zcommunications.org/ , February 18, 2010

Far from being a dictator,[Hugo] Chavez is democratic and a nationalist... America does not like democratic nationalists. Why? Because it is a deadly combination. Democratically elected leaders need to do what their people want them to do if they are truly democratic and if they hope to be re-elected. And, given the true power to choose, their people will always choose to keep the wealth of their nation’s resources in the hands of their nation. And if the democratic leader is also a nationalist, then he or she will be willing to do just that and nationalize those resources. Resources that America sees as being in her backyard and that America covets. So democratic nationalists have to go.

United States

#31155 Mar 8, 2013
author/source
Should Chavez Be Afraid?
by Ted Snider

"
[Hugo] Chavez took the money from [Venezuela's] oil and pumped it into free education and free health and dental care, and subsidized food for the hungry and housing for the homeless. Poverty was cut in half and unemployment plummeted from 20% in 2003 to 8.4% by the end of 2006.

United States

#31156 Mar 8, 2013
Jimmy Carter, 2012
"Of the 92 elections that we've monitored, I would say that the election process in Venezuela is the best in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Reality 53,149
steve toney 4 min angelbaby49 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min another viewer 992,360
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 9 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 27 min Doctor REALITY 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Robert F 693,485
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr bonespurscadet 446,006
More from around the web