DENG

Nanjing, China

#31082 Mar 8, 2013
SURRRE, AND NOW THEY'VE "GOT" BIN LADEN'S SON, AND THIS ONE IS NOT AN ACTOR FROM LOS ANGELES???
what u say

Bangor, ME

#31083 Mar 8, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The US had China make very low-tech weapon parts , it against US export/tech policy And all of the High tech weapon parts are made in America only
since the chinese can't seem to get the lead into the center of a #2 pencil..... that's probably a good thing
no actualll lee he

Bangor, ME

#31084 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
SURRRE, AND NOW THEY'VE "GOT" BIN LADEN'S SON, AND THIS ONE IS NOT AN ACTOR FROM LOS ANGELES???
was a traveling thermite salesman
UidiotRaceMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#31085 Mar 8, 2013
what u say wrote:
<quoted text>since the chinese can't seem to get the lead into the center of a #2 pencil..... that's probably a good thing
I gotta agreed with the no 2 for US warmongers. BWHAHHAHAAAA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31086 Mar 8, 2013
Sulaiman Abu Ghaith to be tried in New York
A man identified as Sulaiman Abu Ghaith appears in this still image taken from an undated video address. A man identified as Sulaiman Abu Ghaith is seen in this still from a video address
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Al-Qaeda's remaining leaders
Extradition: The men 'who led to Bin Laden'
al-Qaeda 'manager' killed

A man described as a spokesman for Osama Bin Laden has been arrested and will be tried in New York City, the US has confirmed.

By Erin McClam, Staff Writer, NBC News

A son-in-law of Osama bin Laden who served as an al-Qaida spokesman and warned Americans after Sept. 11 that “the storm shall not stop” pleaded not guilty Friday in a civilian court to plotting to kill Americans.

THIS IS ALL FAKE: NO BIN LADEN, NO COURT, NO PLEA, NO JUDGE, NO COURTROOM, A TOTAL AND ABSURDY FAKE NEWS; IT NEVER HAPPENED. ALL SHIT PROPAGANDA.

IT'S A NICE JOB BY THE JOSEPH GOEBBELS-STYLE MEDIA BARONS IN THE UNTIED STATES TO DIVERT THE POPULATION'S ATTENTIONS FROM THE CRASHED ECONOMY THAT WILL NEVER COME BACK AND HOPELESSNESS AND THE SOCIAL HARDSHIPS LIKE HOMELESSNESS AND HUNGRY CHILDREN.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31087 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

SURE, GIT OUT OF YOUR PROPAGANDA INDUCED DREAM WORLD AND READ AND AND COMPREHEND KARL MARX.
no actualll lee he wrote:
<quoted text> was a traveling thermite salesman
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31088 Mar 8, 2013
Al-Qaeda's remaining leaders

Ayman al-Zawahiri: Named as al-Qaeda leader a few weeks after the death of Bin Laden. The group's chief ideologue and believed by some to have been the "operational brains" behind the 9/11 attacks

SURRE, THIS IS WHAT A LIE LOOKS LIKE: DICK CHENEY WAS THE CHIEF IDEOLOGUE AND THE "OPERATIONAL BRAINS" BEHIND 9-11.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31089 Mar 8, 2013
Yahchsatan wrote:
<quoted text>One word describes you Idiot!!!!!!!And no way in hell do you work like I said you are on here 24/7 I'm sure you do not have A smart phone unless it is A government phone.I sure would like for just one of my crews to get a hold of you.....I treat my guy great And they are very good to me They bring all kinds of great stuff every time they come back from Mexico.Yep the things they would do to you.....
Which is it, you illiterate commie propagandist, "your crews" or your "guy"? What do 'they' or 'he' smuggle from Mexico? Marijuana? Heroin? Cocaine? Do you do business with the cartels? I'm legitimate, you're roofing business is a front for a drug smuggling operation. Now we all know what you did prison time for. I'd love to see your crew try to get their hands on me, lol I always carry a gun, you illiterate fool. I can, because unlike you I'm not a felon, you pathetic loser. <¦-o
no actualll lee he

Bangor, ME

#31090 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
SURE, GIT OUT OF YOUR PROPAGANDA INDUCED DREAM WORLD AND READ AND AND COMPREHEND KARL MARX.
<quoted text>
was he(marxi) a billionaire?? like chavez??

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31091 Mar 8, 2013
Idiot of epic proportions wrote:
<quoted text>I'm AMerican War Ships piracy on high seas ... and US soldiers Rape womem and are mass murderers...
'US plunders world's natural resources'- YouTube
A prominent professor says the US tries to steal other countries' resources, instead of expanding diplomatic relations and looking for win-win ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Lagret i buffer
US SOLDIER ADMITS TO RAPE IN IRAQ!!- YouTube
us soldier casually talking about torturing iraqi prisoners and raping a 15 ... oil rich Country after another,Bomb innocent people in there homes,Rape Women ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Lagret i buffer
Flere resultater fra youtube.com »
Soldier Us Rape Women In Iraq Videos -
S
www.darktube.org/search/soldier-us-rape-women... - Lagret i buffer
UNCENSORED HISTORY: BRUTAL MASS RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN During (And After) WW2
She had been raped by a US soldier. French soldiers were guilty of hundreds of ... One of the worst crimes in the Second World War included the mass rape of German women and ...
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.no/ 2012/07/brutal-rape-of-german- women...-
Lagret i
Easy for you to say, CHOCOLATE FACE! Here have yourself one of your hiney melons, you warring Somalian pirate baboon. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31092 Mar 8, 2013
DuNG wrote:
SURE, GIT OUT OF MY PROPAGANDA INDUCED CREAM TURDS AND READ ANDCOMPREHEND DIRTY SANCHEZ.
<quoted text>
Why not 'comprehend' North Korea as a shiny parking lot, creepy fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31094 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

OF COURSE, THEY GOT CHAVEZ, WITH CANCER, AND 4 OTHER SOUTH AMERICA LEADERS.
no actualll lee he wrote:
<quoted text>was he(marxi) a billionaire?? like chavez??
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31095 Mar 8, 2013
HERE'S SOMETHING FUNNY: BIN LADEN WAS BURIED AT SEA???(THE WORLD LAUGHS AT THE USA SHEEPLE'S IGNORANCE.)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31096 Mar 8, 2013
AND THE PROPAGANDA NEWS SITES IN THE UNTIED STATES ARE STILL BLAMING ALQAEDA AND BIN LADEN FOR 9-11.

BUT NO ONE BELIEVES IT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31097 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

Yahchsatan wrote:

<quoted text>you are a liar you don't work you are on here 24/7 such a liar.you know nothing about work except maybe standing on the street corner.You are nothing but a propagandist for the gooberment And the Zionist jews you make a great poster child for being a warmonger. lazy ass....get a job....

SO HOW'S THE CHINA'S SMARTPHONE TECHNOLOGY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES, OKAY??? PROBABLY IT'S NOT WORKING AS WELL AS IT WOULD IN CHINA WHERE WE HAVE THE VERY BEST AND THE MOST SOPHISTICATED PHONE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.

<quoted text>

SURE, A LOT OF IT, FROM CHINA.

AND, THEN STUPIDITY IN ENGINEERING IN THE UNTIED STATES, LIKE THE F35 AIRPLANE, IT'S OBSOLETE ALREADY, THE PENTAGON IS BUILDING A PLANE THAT IS NOT MODERN; CORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES HAS NO LIMIT.
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Most of all our technology comes from china and many weapon parts.
no actualll lee

Bangor, ME

#31098 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
HERE'S SOMETHING FUNNY: BIN LADEN WAS BURIED AT SEA???(THE WORLD LAUGHS AT THE USA SHEEPLE'S IGNORANCE.)
his head is in a jar on a shelf in dick cheneys garage
no actualll lee

Bangor, ME

#31099 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
name them and when will they die?? dengster??

How do you think chavez became a billionaire??? thru nationalization ??
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31101 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

OF COURSE, BINLADEN IS BURIED IN A SECRET LOCATION IN PAKISTAN ON DECEMBER 16, 2001. IT'S EASY TO FIND ON THE INTERNET.
no actualll lee wrote:
<quoted text>
his head is in a jar on a shelf in dick cheneys garage
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31102 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

WHEN DIE, JUST RING UP THE TERRORISTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE FOR THE ANSWER.
no actualll lee wrote:
<quoted text>name them and when will they die?? dengster??
How do you think chavez became a billionaire??? thru nationalization ??
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31103 Mar 8, 2013
DID YOU WEIGH YOUR BRAIN YESTERDAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Why not 'comprehend' North Korea as a shiny parking lot, creepy fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 585,630
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Double Fine 830,135
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Clearwater 176,575
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 38 min pusherman_ 2,300
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min Theswamiji 6,401
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 611,940
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just Think 99,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web