“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31059 Mar 8, 2013
Dungheap wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO HIGH UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WANTS TO GO TO HUGO CHAVEZ'S FUNERAL AS THEY KNOW THEY'D PROBABLY BE TORN TO PIECES BY THE MOURNERS FOR KILLING CHAVEZ WITH AN INJECTION OF A RARE AND PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CANCER VIRUS.
YOU are a rare and previously unknown cancer virus.
Got any more utterly retarded bullshit to post?
Never mind, that was a silly question, that's all you ever post.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31060 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
Bin Laden son-in-law to face conspiracy charges in New York court
NEW YORK | Fri Mar 8, 2013 7:00am EST
(Reuters)- A son-in-law of Osama bin Laden faces arraignment on Friday in a federal court in New York, where he is charged with conspiracy to kill Americans.
AND ANOTHER BIN LADEN COMING TO AMERIC A THIS TIME TO GOT TO "COURT" WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION HOW MUCH IS THIS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AGENT CHARGING TO BE THE LATEST TERRORIST PASTY FOR THE DYNASTY IN WASHINGTON D.C.???
You really need to seek some professional help cuz you definitely ain't running on all 8.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31061 Mar 8, 2013
Here's a nice photo from space of the Korean peninsula at night. The light areas are urban areas. Notice how dark the North is LOL
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-i...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#31064 Mar 8, 2013
the only light in the North is Fat Boy Kim Jong-un having a late night snack while everybody else starves
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
Here's a nice photo from space of the Korean peninsula at night. The light areas are urban areas. Notice how dark the North is LOL
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-i...

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31066 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Snakes hasn't made any effort for world peace since they took part in building the UN. Since then the United Snakes has been the worst example for peace-making. Russia knows this, Iran knows this and I suspect that China knows it too. Any deals those countries make with the United Snakes will require more than just "showing good faith".
Russia knows it eh? Did they know it when THEY invaded Afghanistan?
Or are going to suggest they had a legitimate reason to invade?
Does Iran know it when they threaten to nuke Israel every other day?
And now, we got NK declaring an end to the cease-fire. Yeah, that'll help the ol' peace process won't it.

Moron.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#31067 Mar 8, 2013
How much people are there in the military force anyway?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31068 Mar 8, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that. But we don't get much over here so we don't get to know the really important news.
What- no history 'lessons' from you, Nelly?

When will you be taking your holiday in NK, old queen?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31070 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in this post of yours has anything to do with what Russia and Iran know about the United Snakes. Are you replying to someone else's post or did your brains slide out of your left ear hole while you slept?
Wanker.
Do you even bother to follow the idocy you post? Or maybe you just hate it when logic and intelligence show up your utter stupidity.
You claimed that Russia and Iran KNOW that the US is the worst example for peace making.
I merely asked if Russia invading A-stan was peace making. I merely asked if Iran constantly theatening Israel with nukes is peace making. I merely asked if NK calling an end to the cease-fire was peace making.
If you want to be a gutless coward and don't want to answer the questions, fine. But don't act like a petulant two year old and pretend my post had nothing to do with the shitheaded drivel you posted.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31071 Mar 8, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married to another handsome man. Women are icky, they bleed once a month, gross now Scram.
We've heard it all before, old queen. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31072 Mar 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Where's Chocolate face?
Out on a pirate junket. Raping the men and pillaging and plundering the woman.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31073 Mar 8, 2013
along with a pound of saw dust every month
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they already were, until I remembered that they currently get a couple of weeds twice a week with their dirt..
My bad.
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#31074 Mar 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Out on a pirate junket. Raping the men and pillaging and plundering the woman.
I'm AMerican War Ships piracy on high seas ... and US soldiers Rape womem and are mass murderers...

'US plunders world's natural resources'- YouTube
A prominent professor says the US tries to steal other countries' resources, instead of expanding diplomatic relations and looking for win-win ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Lagret i buffer

US SOLDIER ADMITS TO RAPE IN IRAQ!!- YouTube
us soldier casually talking about torturing iraqi prisoners and raping a 15 ... oil rich Country after another,Bomb innocent people in there homes,Rape Women ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Lagret i buffer
Flere resultater fra youtube.com
Soldier Us Rape Women In Iraq Videos -
S
www.darktube.org/search/soldier-us-rape-women... - Lagret i buffer
UNCENSORED HISTORY: BRUTAL MASS RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN During (And After) WW2
She had been raped by a US soldier. French soldiers were guilty of hundreds of ... One of the worst crimes in the Second World War included the mass rape of German women and ...
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.no/ 2012/07/brutal-rape-of-german- women...-

Lagret i
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#31075 Mar 8, 2013
U.S. Soldiers Goes on Civilian Rampage - By Mark Steyn - The Corner ...
Lott: What Motivates Mass Murderers ... blooded rampage including the deaths of numerous women and children by a US soldiers.
www.nationalreview.com/corner/293136/us-soldi... ...- Lagret i buffer
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31076 Mar 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, a Muslim pretending to be an American Indian, pretending to be a Muslim, calling me a liar. I've been in the electrical industry for over 25 years douche bag. I'm my own boss, I can post from my smart phone anytime or anyplace I choose. If I were a propagandist like DUNG, only working for the "gooberment" or the "Zionist Jews" that would imply that I'm gainfully employed. But you're too fucking stupid, to have thought that one through, zippy. You're also way too fucking illiterate, to manage construction biusness. With your piss poor grasp of the English language, there'd be no way you could draft proposals or submit plans for review and draft contracts. You're language skills are way too inept, to be able to interpret building codes. If indeed you're a bona fide wagon burner, it's likely that you're the reservation handyman, working undetermined the table on a handshake, for clientele that sign their names with an X, bozo. <-o
One word describes you Idiot!!!!!!!And no way in hell do you work like I said you are on here 24/7 I'm sure you do not have A smart phone unless it is A government phone.I sure would like for just one of my crews to get a hold of you.....I treat my guy great And they are very good to me They bring all kinds of great stuff every time they come back from Mexico.Yep the things they would do to you.....
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#31077 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchsatan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a liar you don't work you are on here 24/7 such a liar.you know nothing about work except maybe standing on the street corner.You are nothing but a propagandist for the gooberment And the Zionist jews you make a great poster child for being a warmonger. lazy ass....get a job....
SO HOW'S THE CHINA'S SMARTPHONE TECHNOLOGY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES, OKAY??? PROBABLY IT'S NOT WORKING AS WELL AS IT WOULD IN CHINA WHERE WE HAVE THE VERY BEST AND THE MOST SOPHISTICATED PHONE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
Most of all our technology comes from china and many weapon parts.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#31078 Mar 8, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Most of all our technology comes from china and many weapon parts.
The US had China make very low-tech weapon parts , it against US export/tech policy And all of the High tech weapon parts are made in America only
what u say

Bangor, ME

#31079 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Snakes hasn't made any effort for world peace since they took part in building the UN. Since then the United Snakes has been the worst example for peace-making. Russia knows this, Iran knows this and I suspect that China knows it too. Any deals those countries make with the United Snakes will require more than just "showing good faith".
still sniveling?

Building the un, yes! and giving it any teeth it ever needed

lordy knows most in it are toothless

..... funding logistical support etc etc..
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31080 Mar 8, 2013
THE WORD IS BIN LADEN'S SON IS TALKING, 'CAUSE AS A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AGENT, THAT'S WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO.
what u say

Bangor, ME

#31081 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO HIGH UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WANTS TO GO TO HUGO CHAVEZ'S FUNERAL AS THEY KNOW THEY'D PROBABLY BE TORN TO PIECES BY THE MOURNERS FOR KILLING CHAVEZ WITH AN INJECTION OF A RARE AND PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CANCER VIRUS.
sounds like you're saying hugos security sucked...probably right?

Chavez was a billionaire deng?? that's zionists rich, isn't it?!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31082 Mar 8, 2013
SURRRE, AND NOW THEY'VE "GOT" BIN LADEN'S SON, AND THIS ONE IS NOT AN ACTOR FROM LOS ANGELES???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 837,794
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min dollarsbill 4,227
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 12 min Havi 90
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 15 min SiddiqAhmed 693
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 45 min Tony17 446
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 53 min Naveen kumar 1,439
ER $luts 1 hr Trouble maker 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 589,734
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web