American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31047 Mar 8, 2013
YEP, A LOT OF SMALL FARMS IN THE DPR OF KOREA AND CHINA HAVE MOSTLY HAND LABOR, WHICH HAS ITS BENEFITS OF ELIMINATING HEART DISEASE FOR THE FARMER, BUT TURNING OUT THE MOST NUTRITIOUS AND BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.

YEP, FARM CHEMICALS REPLACE LABOR, AND FARM CHEMICALS ARE BAD TO EAT, EVEN A CHINA SIX-YEAR-OLD KNOWS THAT.

JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNITED STATES OBITUARIES AND SEE ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE DYING MOSTLY FROM THE EFFECTS OF FARM CHEMICALS THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would YOU know of chemicals or farming, dullard? Take a drive to the hinterlands of North Korea if you're so allowed.
Oh that's right, you're not allowed to own a car.
How does it feel to know you'll never see another country, at least not without stepping through a mine field?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31048 Mar 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNITED STATES OBITUARIES AND SEE ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE DYING MOSTLY FROM THE EFFECTS OF FARM CHEMICALS THERE.
<quoted text>
The obituaries? Give me a break, creep. Do you actually believe that others in the world are as gullible and dumb as you obviously are, subservient fool? Your fat leader's wife wears no clothes, and your farms don't have electricity.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31049 Mar 8, 2013
THE USA IS ONE BIG CANCER RESEARCH CENTER.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The obituaries? Give me a break, creep. Do you actually believe that others in the world are as gullible and dumb as you obviously are, subservient fool? Your fat leader's wife wears no clothes, and your farms don't have electricity.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31050 Mar 8, 2013
North Korea cancels non-aggression pact with South
The Associated Press

Posted: Mar 7, 2013 9:06 PM ET
Last Updated: Mar 8, 2013 2:42 AM ET

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS THE UNITED STATES BASES WILL BE HIT HARD IN SOUTH KOREA AND THE SOUTH KOREA ARMY WILL JUST WATCH AS THE UNITED STATES TROOPS GET BLASTED TO OBLIVION.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31051 Mar 8, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
THE USA IS ONE BIG CANCER RESEARCH CENTER.
<quoted text>
I just saw a YouTube video of Kim Jong-un's wife doing anal with a She-Male! O.o
what u say

Plymouth, NH

#31052 Mar 8, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>we will find out all about it when we attack Iran....Russia will lay waste to this country.
LOL,,..sure they will,...more likely they'll be envious, and wishing that they had the strength to invadeIran ,... as they did in 1941,..u kno back when they were at least a somewhat respectable military force - hiding amongst a now non existent Soviet Union.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31053 Mar 8, 2013
THE NEW POPE WILL HAVE TO DEMAND THE JEWS COME BACK TO CHRISTIANITY WHERE THEY BELONG.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31054 Mar 8, 2013
Where's Chocolate face?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31055 Mar 8, 2013
THERE'S NO DOUBT, THIS CROWD RUNNING WASHINGTON D.C. IS MORE CRUDE THAN THE GERMAN NAZIS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31056 Mar 8, 2013
NOTICE HOW NO HIGH UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WANTS TO GO TO HUGO CHAVEZ'S FUNERAL AS THEY KNOW THEY'D PROBABLY BE TORN TO PIECES BY THE MOURNERS FOR KILLING CHAVEZ WITH AN INJECTION OF A RARE AND PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CANCER VIRUS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31057 Mar 8, 2013
Bin Laden son-in-law to face conspiracy charges in New York court

NEW YORK | Fri Mar 8, 2013 7:00am EST

(Reuters)- A son-in-law of Osama bin Laden faces arraignment on Friday in a federal court in New York, where he is charged with conspiracy to kill Americans.

AND ANOTHER BIN LADEN COMING TO AMERIC A THIS TIME TO GOT TO "COURT" WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION HOW MUCH IS THIS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AGENT CHARGING TO BE THE LATEST TERRORIST PASTY FOR THE DYNASTY IN WASHINGTON D.C.???

An NFL Fan

USA

#31058 Mar 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS THE UNITED STATES BASES WILL BE HIT HARD IN SOUTH KOREA AND THE SOUTH KOREA ARMY WILL JUST WATCH AS THE UNITED STATES TROOPS GET BLASTED TO OBLIVION.
Bloodthirsty little piece of subservient trash, aren't you North Korean lowlife?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31059 Mar 8, 2013
Dungheap wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO HIGH UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WANTS TO GO TO HUGO CHAVEZ'S FUNERAL AS THEY KNOW THEY'D PROBABLY BE TORN TO PIECES BY THE MOURNERS FOR KILLING CHAVEZ WITH AN INJECTION OF A RARE AND PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CANCER VIRUS.
YOU are a rare and previously unknown cancer virus.
Got any more utterly retarded bullshit to post?
Never mind, that was a silly question, that's all you ever post.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31060 Mar 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
Bin Laden son-in-law to face conspiracy charges in New York court
NEW YORK | Fri Mar 8, 2013 7:00am EST
(Reuters)- A son-in-law of Osama bin Laden faces arraignment on Friday in a federal court in New York, where he is charged with conspiracy to kill Americans.
AND ANOTHER BIN LADEN COMING TO AMERIC A THIS TIME TO GOT TO "COURT" WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION HOW MUCH IS THIS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AGENT CHARGING TO BE THE LATEST TERRORIST PASTY FOR THE DYNASTY IN WASHINGTON D.C.???
You really need to seek some professional help cuz you definitely ain't running on all 8.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31061 Mar 8, 2013
Here's a nice photo from space of the Korean peninsula at night. The light areas are urban areas. Notice how dark the North is LOL
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-i...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#31064 Mar 8, 2013
the only light in the North is Fat Boy Kim Jong-un having a late night snack while everybody else starves
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
Here's a nice photo from space of the Korean peninsula at night. The light areas are urban areas. Notice how dark the North is LOL
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-i...

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31066 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Snakes hasn't made any effort for world peace since they took part in building the UN. Since then the United Snakes has been the worst example for peace-making. Russia knows this, Iran knows this and I suspect that China knows it too. Any deals those countries make with the United Snakes will require more than just "showing good faith".
Russia knows it eh? Did they know it when THEY invaded Afghanistan?
Or are going to suggest they had a legitimate reason to invade?
Does Iran know it when they threaten to nuke Israel every other day?
And now, we got NK declaring an end to the cease-fire. Yeah, that'll help the ol' peace process won't it.

Moron.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#31067 Mar 8, 2013
How much people are there in the military force anyway?

An NFL Fan

USA

#31068 Mar 8, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that. But we don't get much over here so we don't get to know the really important news.
What- no history 'lessons' from you, Nelly?

When will you be taking your holiday in NK, old queen?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31070 Mar 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in this post of yours has anything to do with what Russia and Iran know about the United Snakes. Are you replying to someone else's post or did your brains slide out of your left ear hole while you slept?
Wanker.
Do you even bother to follow the idocy you post? Or maybe you just hate it when logic and intelligence show up your utter stupidity.
You claimed that Russia and Iran KNOW that the US is the worst example for peace making.
I merely asked if Russia invading A-stan was peace making. I merely asked if Iran constantly theatening Israel with nukes is peace making. I merely asked if NK calling an end to the cease-fire was peace making.
If you want to be a gutless coward and don't want to answer the questions, fine. But don't act like a petulant two year old and pretend my post had nothing to do with the shitheaded drivel you posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bear Claw 79,385
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 995,729
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 36 min Doctor REALITY 114
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 44 min Doctor REALITY 36
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 48 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min Big Al 448,352
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Big Al 701,394