American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31024 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG spewed:

DUH, 130 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16 AND 65 DON'T WORK--IT'S AT LEAST 50 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT THERE.
<quoted text>
Did you read that pile of crap in the flagship news source of North Korea, the 'Believe It or Else Times', obedient ignoramus?

Why do you ignore the fact that North Koreans are starving, pigface?

An NFL Fan

USA

#31025 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO HOW OLD IS THE FOOD YOU EAT, 6 MONTHS OLD??? IF IT IS IT MEANS CANCER.
<quoted text>
Six months old?
Unlike your oppressed minions, we don't eat babies, slob.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31026 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.
OF COURSE, THE DPR OF KOREA IS TURNING INTO AN ECONOMIC DYNAMO.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually moron, my food IS fresh. My brother in-law has a nice family sized livestock and produce farm. The beef is so fresh it still moos when you cut into it. The veggies are so fresh and crisp they sound like a tree branch cracking when you bite into them.
We don't eat crap in a can or other mass produced junk in my house. Never have, even as a kid growing up.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31028 Mar 7, 2013
THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, BUT JUST A QUICK LOOK AT GOOGLE IMAGES SHOWS THE PEOPLE THERE IN "NORTH" KOREA ARE VERY HEALTHY AND NOT LACKING IN FOOD AND THE KIDS LOOK NORMAL WITH NO SIGN OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES.

THERE'S NO SIGN PAST OR PRESENT OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT A LOT OF SIGNS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONLINE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
In fact, North Korea will NEVER be a net exporter of food because the country has very little arable land to grow food.
In 2004, 57% of the population did NOT have enough food daily to maintain normal health. 37% of the children had their growth stunted and over 1/3 of mothers were at or near the point of malnourishment. In 2006 they were 2-3 million tons short of producing enough grains to feed the population.
The country is also facing serious land degradation after forests were stripped to make more farms. Not a problem unique to NK by any means but with the little bit of arable land they have, it's major problem for them.
In 2011, wheat and barley production dropped 50% and 80% respectively due to harsh weather conditions and the effects of land degradation.
Nope, NK will never be an economic dynamo until they drop the dictatorship crap. They're not big enough like China to pull it off.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31029 Mar 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually moron, my food IS fresh. My brother in-law has a nice family sized livestock and produce farm. The beef is so fresh it still moos when you cut into it. The veggies are so fresh and crisp they sound like a tree branch cracking when you bite into them.
We don't eat crap in a can or other mass produced junk in my house. Never have, even as a kid growing up.
I was raised for years in the mid-west and I can second that.
DUNG doesn't even understand that most agriculture in North Korea isn't even mechanized.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31030 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that pile of crap in the flagship news source of North Korea, the 'Believe It or Else Times', obedient ignoramus?
His nonsense is actually the same ignorance I see from some on the farther right wing in the US. Ever since Romney spouted his 47% figure, no-one can let it go and they refuse to think beyond the numbers. That 47% that's supposedly on govt assistance isn't just people on welfare, it also includes people like pensioners that worked all their lives and paid taxes all their lives. It includes veterans who in far too many cases, MORE than earned what little they get. It includes people who are disabled and truly unable to work. These people sure as fuck aren't lazy or mooching off the system and they're sure as hell not all democrats.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31031 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.

OF COURSE, THE DPR OF KOREA IS TURNING INTO AN ECONOMIC DYNAMO.

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

EATING FRESH FOOD IS EATING THE ASIAN WAY AND IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE HERE WHERE MOST OF ASIA IS WARM OR MODERATELY COOL IN THE WINTER TIME AND FOOD CAN BE GROWN YEAR AROUND
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31032 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT APPEARS HUGO CHAVEZ MAY LIE IN STATE FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE BURIAL SO IT GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO VENEZUELA TO VIEW HUGO AND TO SEE WHAT A REAL LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
<quoted text>
Are you saying we get to watch the pig face, shit stain get eaten by the worms?:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#31033 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THERE'S NO SIGN PAST OR PRESENT OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES IN THE DUMP OF KOREA, BUT A LOT OF SIGNS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONLINE.
<quoted text>
On line? You're not allowed to see the internet, slave. Try it sometime and you'll be pulling a plow on a collective farm, creep.

The North Koreans have notoriously suffered food shortage and famine for many years, but what would your stinking fat despots care of it?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31034 Mar 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:

<quoted text>

YEP, A LOT OF SMALL FARMS IN THE DPR OF KOREA AND CHINA HAVE MOSTLY HAND LABOR, WHICH HAS ITS BENEFITS OF ELIMINATING HEART DISEASE FOR THE FARMER, BUT TURNING OUT THE MOST NUTRITIOUS AND BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised for years in the mid-west and I can second that.
DUNG doesn't even understand that most agriculture in North Korea isn't even mechanized.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31035 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
EATING FLESH FOOD IS EATING THE ASIAN BABY AND IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE HERE WHERE MOST BABIES ARE WARM OR MODERATELY COOL IN THE WINTER TIME AND FOOD CAN BE GROWN YEAR AROUND
<quoted text>
One day soon you'll see what the rest of the world already knows about your starving masses, puke. You've never been allowed to see areas of your country, have you, pigface?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31036 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

YEP, A LOT OF REALITY IS HIDDEN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AS TOO EMBARRASSING FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE, AND THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE NOT WORKING IN THE UNITED STATES IS ONE OF THESE EMBARRASSMENTS.

CAN ANYONE IMAGINE THE BENEFITS TO THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IF THESE UNEMPLOYED THERE WERE EDUCATED AND PUT INTO A PRODUCTIVE JOB???
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
His nonsense is actually the same ignorance I see from some on the farther right wing in the US. Ever since Romney spouted his 47% figure, no-one can let it go and they refuse to think beyond the numbers. That 47% that's supposedly on govt assistance isn't just people on welfare, it also includes people like pensioners that worked all their lives and paid taxes all their lives. It includes veterans who in far too many cases, MORE than earned what little they get. It includes people who are disabled and truly unable to work. These people sure as fuck aren't lazy or mooching off the system and they're sure as hell not all democrats.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31037 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
YEP, A LOT OF SMALL FARMS IN THE DUMP OF KOREA HAVE MOSTLY HAND LABOR, WHICH HAS ITS BENEFITS OF ELIMINATING HEART DISEASE FOR THE FARMER, BUT TURNING OUT THE MOST NUTRITIOUS BABIES IN THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
Hand labour means your collective farms can't grow enough to feed your peasants, dull stooge.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31038 Mar 7, 2013
IT APPEARS HUGO CHAVEZ MAY LIE IN STATE FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE BURIAL SO IT GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO VENEZUELA TO VIEW HUGO AND TO SEE WHAT A REAL LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
<quoted text>

THE IDEA IS ALL PEOPLE SADDLED WITH DESPOTIC GOVERNMENTS LIKE THE ONE IN WASHINGTON D.C. CAN GO AND SEE WHAT A REAL DEMOCRATIC LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying we get to watch the pig face, shit stain get eaten by the worms?:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#31039 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, A LOT OF REALITY IS HIDDEN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AS TOO EMBARRASSING FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE.

<quoted text>
There isn't a part of the US I haven't seen, fool. That's because unlike you and the other serfs, I'm free to travel wherever I want.
You've never even known freedom of movement or information, so you don't even know what they've kept from you, obedient oinker.

Ever driven a car?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31040 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, BUT JUST A QUICK LOOK AT GOOGLE IMAGES SHOWS THE PEOPLE THERE IN "NORTH" KOREA ARE VERY HEALTHY AND NOT LACKING IN FOOD AND THE KIDS LOOK NORMAL WITH NO SIGN OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES.
THERE'S NO SIGN PAST OR PRESENT OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT A LOT OF SIGNS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONLINE.
<quoted text>
Well, other than the many MANY pics of military types, the "elite" and the fat fuck, these guys look like the'vey been shorted on the ol' caloric intake for awhile
http://www.npr.org/2012/12/10/166760055/hunge...

Of course those that are lucky enough to have jobs get to pamper themselves with trips to the *shudder* spa.
http://maxcdn.fooyoh.com/files/attach/images/...

And if they don't behave themselves, they get sent to one of these gulags that we are assured do not exist.
http://www.fpif.org/files/5112/north-korea-gu...

An NFL Fan

USA

#31041 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT APPEARS DIRTY SANCHEZ MAY LIE IN STINK FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE BURIAL SO IT GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO VENEZUELA TO VIEW DIRTY SANCHEZ AND TO SEE WHAT A REAL LOAFER LOOKS LIKE.

<quoted text>
That old cancer victim should soon be ripe enough for North Koreans to eat, underling.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31042 Mar 7, 2013
YEP, A LOT OF SMALL FARMS IN THE DPR OF KOREA AND CHINA HAVE MOSTLY HAND LABOR, WHICH HAS ITS BENEFITS OF ELIMINATING HEART DISEASE FOR THE FARMER, BUT TURNING OUT THE MOST NUTRITIOUS AND BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.

YEP, FARM CHEMICALS REPLACE LABOR, AND FARM CHEMICALS ARE BAD TO EAT, EVEN A CHINA SIX-YEAR-OLD KNOWS THAT.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand labour means your collective farms can't grow enough to feed your peasants, dull stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#31043 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, FARM CHEMICALS REPLACE LABOR, AND FARM CHEMICALS ARE BAD TO EAT, EVEN A CHINA SIX-YEAR-OLD KNOWS THAT HE'LL BE EATEN.
<quoted text>
What would YOU know of chemicals or farming, dullard? Take a drive to the hinterlands of North Korea if you're so allowed.

Oh that's right, you're not allowed to own a car.
How does it feel to know you'll never see another country, at least not without stepping through a mine field?

An NFL Fan

USA

#31045 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
'
'
EVEN A NORTH KOREAN SIX-YEAR-OLD KNOWS THAT HE"S MEAT FOR THE ELITE.
<quoted text>
Speaking of farm animals, have you seen the naked pictures of that fat Kim Jong Un's wife yet? Everyone else has seen them, fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Mr Wiggley 46,562
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 692,022
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min Paul really is dead 8,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr exposingm0r0ns 990,689
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 397
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 8 hr Edthirty 7
More from around the web