Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#31004 Mar 7, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna answer back to you, but I need to go and flush you down the toilet....G'Bye, FLUSHHHHH.
Flush all you want..........millions have died because of us.........thousands have died in American pawns..thats all..........we owe 18 trillion because of stupid wars.........YOU ARE NO HEROS.........JUST MURDERERS.........18 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT.......

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31005 Mar 7, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Flush all you want..........millions have died because of us.........thousands have died in American pawns..thats all..........we owe 18 trillion because of stupid wars.........YOU ARE NO HEROS.........JUST MURDERERS.........18 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT.......
It's spelled 'messenger', Messanger. No wonder you gave up after the sixth grade.

USA

#31006 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S HUMAN FLESH, WHORESOME AND ORGASMIC.
<quoted text>
Besides your chubby little 'leader', who else gets to eat it?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31008 Mar 7, 2013
THE DPR OF KOREA JUST GOT INTO A BIG WIN-WIN SITUATION VERSUS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

OH SURRRE, IT'LL TAKE 'EM A WHILE TO REALIZE IT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a catchy propaganda phrase, lummox. What does it mean?
Does it mean your fat little dictator can take Obama at arm wrestling?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31009 Mar 7, 2013
SO, THE MURDERERS WILL BE MURDERED THEMSELVES SOON???
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#31010 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF KOREA JUST GOT INTO A BIG FRIGHTENING SITUATION VERSUS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
<quoted text>
Snappy answer, serf. Now that the Chinese know your tyrants are out of control, do you think you'll be open to tourism and finally release the families from your gulags?

USA

#31011 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, THE MURDERERS WILL BE MURDERED THEMSELVES SOON???
<quoted text>
Why ask anything of THAT dull-wit, stooge? He worships doorbells.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31012 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT'S HERE, ANOTHER ONE PRACTICING ENGLISH FOR THE UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP EXAM???
SO THE DYNASTY RUNNING THE UNITED STATES IS STILL LETTING PEOPLE IN THERE WHEN THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 40 TO 50 PERCENT???
<quoted text>
Wow dude, did ya get any slivers? Cuz yer really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.
That was such a half-witty riposte that you've left me no choice but to point and laugh at you and taunt you in an equally silly way.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31014 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.
OF COURSE, THE DPR OF KOREA IS TURNING INTO AN ECONOMIC DYNAMO.
<quoted text>
And then your alarm clock went off and you woke up.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31020 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

THE DPR OF KOREA JUST GOT INTO A BIG WIN-WIN SITUATION VERSUS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

THE UNDERSTANDING BY RUSSIA AND CHINA IS THE UNITED STATES WILL HAVE TO MAKE ALL EFFORTS TO RESTART THE 6-PARTY TALKS BY SHOWING GOOD FAITH, LIKE PROPOSING A WORKABLE PEACE PLAN TREATY AND RELAXING SOME OF THE PREVIOUS SANCTIONS, THE MAIN REASON RUSSIA AND CHINA VOTED AS THEY DID.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as DPR Korea and Iran coordinate their taunting jabs at the United Snakes it will continue to be a WIN-WIN SITUATION.
I predict the U.S. will try to court one of them in hopes of gaining insight and breathing space. We'll see if either of them will be fooled but I think the U.S. will first try to win over N. Korea. Dr. Ahmadinejad is an experienced "tough cookie" and the new man in N. Korea isn't yet a seasoned world diplomat.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31021 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.

<quoted text>

SO HOW OLD IS THE FOOD YOU EAT, 6 MONTHS OLD??? IF IT IS IT MEANS CANCER.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And then your alarm clock went off and you woke up.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31022 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

SO WHAT'S HERE, ANOTHER ONE PRACTICING ENGLISH FOR THE UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP EXAM???

SO THE DYNASTY RUNNING THE UNITED STATES IS STILL LETTING PEOPLE IN THERE WHEN THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 40 TO 50 PERCENT???

YEP, 130 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16 AND 65 DON'T WORK--IT'S AT LEAST 50 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT THERE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow dude, did ya get any slivers? Cuz yer really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.
That was such a half-witty riposte that you've left me no choice but to point and laugh at you and taunt you in an equally silly way.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31023 Mar 7, 2013
In fact, North Korea will NEVER be a net exporter of food because the country has very little arable land to grow food.
In 2004, 57% of the population did NOT have enough food daily to maintain normal health. 37% of the children had their growth stunted and over 1/3 of mothers were at or near the point of malnourishment. In 2006 they were 2-3 million tons short of producing enough grains to feed the population.
The country is also facing serious land degradation after forests were stripped to make more farms. Not a problem unique to NK by any means but with the little bit of arable land they have, it's major problem for them.
In 2011, wheat and barley production dropped 50% and 80% respectively due to harsh weather conditions and the effects of land degradation.

Nope, NK will never be an economic dynamo until they drop the dictatorship crap. They're not big enough like China to pull it off.

USA

#31024 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG spewed:

DUH, 130 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16 AND 65 DON'T WORK--IT'S AT LEAST 50 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT THERE.
<quoted text>
Did you read that pile of crap in the flagship news source of North Korea, the 'Believe It or Else Times', obedient ignoramus?

Why do you ignore the fact that North Koreans are starving, pigface?

USA

#31025 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Six months old?
Unlike your oppressed minions, we don't eat babies, slob.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31026 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually moron, my food IS fresh. My brother in-law has a nice family sized livestock and produce farm. The beef is so fresh it still moos when you cut into it. The veggies are so fresh and crisp they sound like a tree branch cracking when you bite into them.
We don't eat crap in a can or other mass produced junk in my house. Never have, even as a kid growing up.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31028 Mar 7, 2013
THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, BUT JUST A QUICK LOOK AT GOOGLE IMAGES SHOWS THE PEOPLE THERE IN "NORTH" KOREA ARE VERY HEALTHY AND NOT LACKING IN FOOD AND THE KIDS LOOK NORMAL WITH NO SIGN OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES.

THERE'S NO SIGN PAST OR PRESENT OF ANY FOOD SHORTAGES IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT A LOT OF SIGNS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONLINE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
In fact, North Korea will NEVER be a net exporter of food because the country has very little arable land to grow food.
In 2004, 57% of the population did NOT have enough food daily to maintain normal health. 37% of the children had their growth stunted and over 1/3 of mothers were at or near the point of malnourishment. In 2006 they were 2-3 million tons short of producing enough grains to feed the population.
The country is also facing serious land degradation after forests were stripped to make more farms. Not a problem unique to NK by any means but with the little bit of arable land they have, it's major problem for them.
In 2011, wheat and barley production dropped 50% and 80% respectively due to harsh weather conditions and the effects of land degradation.
Nope, NK will never be an economic dynamo until they drop the dictatorship crap. They're not big enough like China to pull it off.

USA

#31029 Mar 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually moron, my food IS fresh. My brother in-law has a nice family sized livestock and produce farm. The beef is so fresh it still moos when you cut into it. The veggies are so fresh and crisp they sound like a tree branch cracking when you bite into them.
We don't eat crap in a can or other mass produced junk in my house. Never have, even as a kid growing up.
I was raised for years in the mid-west and I can second that.
DUNG doesn't even understand that most agriculture in North Korea isn't even mechanized.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31030 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that pile of crap in the flagship news source of North Korea, the 'Believe It or Else Times', obedient ignoramus?
Why do you ignore the fact that North Koreans are starving, pigface?
His nonsense is actually the same ignorance I see from some on the farther right wing in the US. Ever since Romney spouted his 47% figure, no-one can let it go and they refuse to think beyond the numbers. That 47% that's supposedly on govt assistance isn't just people on welfare, it also includes people like pensioners that worked all their lives and paid taxes all their lives. It includes veterans who in far too many cases, MORE than earned what little they get. It includes people who are disabled and truly unable to work. These people sure as fuck aren't lazy or mooching off the system and they're sure as hell not all democrats.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#31031 Mar 7, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

EATING FRESH FOOD IS EATING THE ASIAN WAY AND IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE HERE WHERE MOST OF ASIA IS WARM OR MODERATELY COOL IN THE WINTER TIME AND FOOD CAN BE GROWN YEAR AROUND
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min onemale 267,466
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 39 min Stuart Cudahy 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Hidingfromyou 795,616
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min mike 607,215
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Tony17 568,294
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr this is my first ... 4
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web