American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30975 Mar 7, 2013
Epic Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post you ADDRESED TO , HE COULD hired a slave Americans workers to write his Construction work contracts and proposals. BwhaahahhhhhhAAAAA ! HAVE A HINEY MELON REDNECK WAR MONGERING BABOON! mwhahhahHAAHAA
Like I said earlier, my gibberish to English app isn't working. Try again. BTW, have you heard the good word? HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!:-D

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30976 Mar 7, 2013
how was your dinner of Saw Dust Stew Piss Ant ??
DENG wrote:
Yahchsatan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a liar you don't work you are on here 24/7 such a liar.you know nothing about work except maybe standing on the street corner.You are nothing but a propagandist for the gooberment And the Zionist jews you make a great poster child for being a warmonger. lazy ass....get a job....
SO HOW'S THE CHINA'S SMARTPHONE TECHNOLOGY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES, OKAY??? PROBABLY IT'S NOT WORKING AS WELL AS IT WOULD IN CHINA WHERE WE HAVE THE VERY BEST AND THE MOST SOPHISTICATED PHONE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.
<quoted text>

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30977 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Yahchsatan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a liar you don't work you are on here 24/7 such a liar.you know nothing about work except maybe standing on the street corner.You are nothing but a propagandist for the gooberment And the Zionist jews you make a great poster child for being a warmonger. lazy ass....get a job....
SO HOW'S THE CHINA'S SMARTPHONE TECHNOLOGY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES, OKAY??? PROBABLY IT'S NOT WORKING AS WELL AS IT WOULD IN CHINA WHERE WE HAVE THE VERY BEST AND THE MOST SOPHISTICATED PHONE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
You would make a good stand up comedian, pig face. Have you heard the good word? HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!! YEA!:-D

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30978 Mar 7, 2013
In order to defeat the UN sanctions imposed today Fat Boy Kim Jon Un announced that all North Korean citizens will have to eat dirt
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30980 Mar 7, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>we will find out all about it when we attack Iran....Russia will lay waste to this country.
Lay off that Peyote Boy, the Russians don't like them any more than the US does..
You are a disgrace to REAL Okies of which I have many friends, including my FAVORITE singer the original "Okie from Muskogee"...I grew up with one of his Daughters,(Shasta Ca.) and I can pretty much guess what he'll say about you.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30981 Mar 7, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
In order to defeat the UN sanctions imposed today Fat Boy Kim Jon Un announced that all North Korean citizens will have to eat dirt
I thought they already were, until I remembered that they currently get a couple of weeds twice a week with their dirt..
My bad.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#30982 Mar 7, 2013
Freakshow soldiers are wipers..........tools in Americas game of war..........NOT HEROS..........loosers, pawns....4 million Vietnamese died over 53000 Americans!!!!!.....Go figure???...4 MILLION!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30983 Mar 7, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post you ADDRESED TO , HE COULD hired a slave Americans workers to write his Construction work contracts and proposals. BwhaahahhhhhhAAAAA ! HAVE A HINEY MELON REDNECK WAR MONGERING BABOON! mwhahhahHAAHAA
Schokolade Flashe.
El Chocolate La Cara...
Chocolat Face...
If you can't figger it out....They all mean "CHOCOLATE FACE!!!hehehehe!!!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30984 Mar 7, 2013
that

THE SANCTIONS ARE ALL CONDITIONAL, ON THE CONDITION THAT THE THUGS IN WASHINGTON D.C. MAKE ALL EFFORTS--WHICH MEANS RELAXING THE PREVIOUS SANCTIONS--TO RESTART THE 6 PARTY TALKS, WHICH THE THUGGISH DYNASTY IN WASHINGTON D.C. OPPOSES.

THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.
YellowPissreality wrote:
In order to defeat the UN sanctions imposed today Fat Boy Kim Jon Un announced that all North Korean citizens will have to eat dirt
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30985 Mar 7, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Freakshow soldiers are wipers..........tools in Americas game of war..........NOT HEROS..........loosers, pawns....4 million Vietnamese died over 53000 Americans!!!!!.....Go figure???...4 MILLION!
I was gonna answer back to you, but I need to go and flush you down the toilet....G'Bye, FLUSHHHHH.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30986 Mar 7, 2013
IT APPEARS HUGO CHAVEZ MAY LIE IN STATE FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE BURIAL SO IT GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO VENEZUELA TO VIEW HUGO AND TO SEE WHAT A REAL LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said earlier, my gibberish to English app isn't working. Try again. BTW, have you heard the good word? HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!:-D
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30987 Mar 7, 2013
THE KINGS OF THE WORLD'S ILLEGAL DRUG UNDERWORLD ARE THE BILLIONAIRES FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
UidiotRaceMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
The Dark Alliance
Gary Webb's 1996 San Jose Mercury News Expose'
In 1993, cocaine smokers got an average sentence of nearly three years. People who snorted cocaine powder received a little over three months. Nearly all of the long sentences went to blacks, the [U.S. Sentencing Commission] commission found.
Justice Department researchers estimated that if crack and powder sentences were made equal, "the black-white difference ... would not only evaporate but would slightly reverse."
Based on such findings, the commission recommended in May 1995 that the cocaine-sentencing laws be equalized, calling the 100-to-1 ratio "a primary cause of the growing disparity between sentences for black and white federal defendants."
Apparently fearful of being seen as soft on drugs, Congress voted overwhelmingly last year to keep the crack laws the same. On Oct. 30, President Clinton signed the bill rejecting the commission's recommendations.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30988 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT APPEARS HUGO CHAVEZ MAY LIE IN STATE FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE BURIAL SO IT GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO VENEZUELA TO VIEW HUGO AND TO SEE WHAT A REAL LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
<quoted text>
After six months, that old cancerous tyrant will make such a stench that North Koreans will show up just to see what's on the grill.

Hungry, creep?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30989 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.
<quoted text>
Besides human baby, what's the preferred delicacy in that backward shit hole, minion?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30990 Mar 7, 2013
Rape victim sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail

· Saudi woman punished for being alone with a man
· Lawyer specialising in women's rights suspended



Vicky Baker
The Guardian, Saturday 17 November 2007

A judge in Saudi Arabia has ordered a victim of gang rape to receive 200 lashes

AND NOT A WORD OUT OF THE DESPOTIC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AT ANY LEVEL ABOUT THEIR STRONG ALLY WHOM THE UNITED STATES PROPS UP WITH MILITARY AND POLITICAL SUPPORT BY NOT CALLING FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS IN THE MOST BACKWARD DICTATORSHIP IN THE WORLD.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30992 Mar 7, 2013
THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.

YEP, NO SANCTIONS WILL ENFORCED ON THE DPR OF KOREA
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides human baby, what's the preferred delicacy in that backward shit hole, minion?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30993 Mar 7, 2013
THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.

OF COURSE, THE DPR OF KOREA IS TURNING INTO AN ECONOMIC DYNAMO.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides human baby, what's the preferred delicacy in that backward shit hole, minion?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30994 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, NO SANCTIONS WILL ENFORCED ON THE DUMP OF KOREA
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? How's that, lowly vassal of the dirty fat despot?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30995 Mar 7, 2013
THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.

IS THAT THE REASON, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES NOW ARE DYING BEFORE AGE 60, LOADED WITH TUMORS, CAUSED BY THE BAD GMO FOOD AND ALL THE FARM CHEMICALS THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides human baby, what's the preferred delicacy in that backward shit hole, minion?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30996 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF NORTH KOREA HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FOOD EXPORTS ARE GROWING TO CHINA SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S FRESH, WHOLESOME AND ORGANIC.
<quoted text>
Are your hapless farmers using the ground-up bodies of the dead to fertilize this 'food crop', creepy minion?

Ever been to the rural where the North Korean people are forced to eat tree bark and toads, freak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 687,265
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web