American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30859 Mar 7, 2013
Hey Boys, No need to fight unless it's through God's Mighty Power... Trust me it works...

Luke 10:19
* Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you.

Signed, God's Mighty Warrior Princess...
ps...I do look like my icon... Lol...

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30862 Mar 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text> HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD
Huh, sounds like the title of a Moody Blues song. lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30863 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DYNASTY--THEN--SHOWED THE WORLD ITS TRUE NATURE OF FOLLOWING THE FASCIST-NAZI-MILITARIST-IMPERI ALIST IDEOLOGICAL LINE.
<quoted text>
More dry platitudes from your mega-watt bullhorn. You will be following your English/propaganda instructor to the gulags, little man.

USA

#30864 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LET'S HOPE THE NEW POPE IS A TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN AND A TRUE ENEMY OF THE RENEGADE JUDAISM RELIGION.
<quoted text>
Tell me more of the way you feel about Jewish people, little minion.

USA

#30866 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
DIRTY SANCHEZ IS DEAD, BUT THE SOCIAL DISEASES IN VENEZUELA ARE THE PEOPLE OF VENEZUELA AND NOT THE INDIVIDUAL, DIRTY SANCHEZ. THE SOCIAL DISEASES IN VENEZUELA WILL NEVER BE ROLLED BACK AS IT HAS AFFECTED TOO MANY PEOPLE'S WIVES THERE IN HIV POSITIVE WAYS; IT HAS CREATED A LARD MUDDLED CRASS IN 15 YEARS. THE SOCIAL DISEASE IN VENEZUELA??? IT'S UNSTOPPABLE AND COMING TO THE NORTH KOREANS.
<quoted text>
More LOUD crap from the dark side of the planet.

USA

#30871 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, GO TO THE ZOO, AND FIND THE APES TO CONVERSE ABOUT THIS WHO ARE MORE IN TUNE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL.
<quoted text>
You English syntax is terrible. The gulags await you and your families.

USA

#30872 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUH, NORTH KOREA"S'S DYNAMIC DICTATOR IS ONE-BUTTON PUSHED AWAY FROM BEING THE EX-HUBBY STATES OF AMER ICA.
<quoted text>
Blood and guts talk from those who have no regard for life. No wonder you people eat babies.

USA

#30878 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GOT ENOUGH FOOOOOD???
<quoted text>
Why yes, I have plenty of food, 2 cars, a nice home, and my rock and roll, dullard. The notion that people are starving in the US is a lie, but your masters will not allow you to access the internet, so you'll never know the truth.

What do your masters have to hide? Why are your peasants starving while your dictator is a fat pig?

USA

#30879 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
DIRTY SANCHEZ IS DEAD, BUT THE SOCIAL DISEASES IN VENEZUELA ARE THE PEOPLE OF VENEZUELA AND NOT THE INDIVIDUAL, DIRTY SANCHEZ. THE SOCIAL DISEASES IN VENEZUELA WILL NEVER BE ROLLED BACK AS IT HAS AFFECTED TOO MANY PEOPLE'S WIVES THERE IN HIV POSITIVE WAYS; IT HAS CREATED A LARD MUDDLED CRASS IN 15 YEARS. THE SOCIAL DISEASE IN VENEZUELA??? IT'S UNSTOPPABLE AND COMING TO THE NORTH KOREANS.
<quoted text>
You're repeating yourself again, fool.

USA

#30880 Mar 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO HOW MANY GULAGS DOES THE UNITED STATES HAVE AS IT WAS SHOWN YESTERDAY ON THIS VERY PAGE, OR DOESN'T YOUR MEMORY GO BACK AS FAR AS YESTERDAY???
<quoted text>
What happens to dissenters in your backwater fiefdom, little minion?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30881 Mar 7, 2013
Dungheap wrote:
SURRE, GO TO THE ZOO, AND FIND THE APES TO CONVERSE ABOUT THIS WHO ARE MORE IN TUNE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL.
<quoted text>
Well, at least we know now where you get your propaganda from.
But seriously, if those apes at the zoo are speaking to you about complex concepts like geo-politics, you need some thorazine, STAT!
UidiotRACEmaekwo rldPeace

United States

#30882 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood and guts talk from those who have no regard for life. No wonder you people eat babies.
Yo have American pagan Cults of satan beliver tat sacrifice and eat their

USA

#30883 Mar 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yo have American pagan Cults of satan beliver tat sacrifice and eat their
Another wonderfully crafted post from the Somalian pirate!

United States

#30884 Mar 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you heard the good word? HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!! YEA!!!! Even a Somalian pirate like yourself, should believe a celebration is in order!:-D
Look you our War mongering Redneck mass murderers of world humanity with you Us militaristic imperialist war machines , you US war mongers are anti-Americans, Anti-World Peace, Anti-Human rights worldwide, Anti-civil Liberties... Again not a Somalian pirate but Anti-war American. As to Chavez he helped and benefit many by providing for the peasant class with Social programs...
Gasoline in Venezuela costs about 12 cents a gallon, well below the $4 or more a gallon or more paid in most of the industrialized world. In US many Americans are Starving , 1 out 4 American in Poverty and 1 out 4 US children are starving, our Us leader don't give a damn,

You no not thing about other nations way of living, its culture..., instead you our war mongering Moron of American war-for-profiters will bully , bash, plunder, mass murder, genocidal and macroeconomic wars ... are ruining Americans and world masses lives. You not even human but evil mass murders/plunderers of Americans and World masses livelihoods.

United States

#30885 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another wonderfully crafted post from the Somalian pirate!
American pagans/cults eat their own babies , that for you to fill in, i already did for you, just to get you own attention you our American war mongering baboon! Again not a Somalian but an Anti-War American. have hiney melon doofus! BWHHAHAHAHAaa

USA

#30886 Mar 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>American pagans/cults eat their own babies , that for you to fill in, i already did for you, just to get you own attention you your American war mongering baboon! Again I am a Somalian but an Anti American. I eat like a hiney melon doofus! DUH-HEW!!!!
So you're saying you enjoy eating babies the way the North Koreans do, Somalian? Since you're the expert; do you think babies should be eaten with the fingers, or do you think the fingers should be eaten separately?

United States

#30887 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, I have plenty of food, 2 cars, a nice home, and my rock and roll, dullard. The notion that people are starving in the US is a lie, but your masters will not allow you to access the internet, so you'll never know the truth.
What do your masters have to hide? Why are your peasants starving while your dictator is a fat pig?
Interjecting US is coming to End of EMPIRE , IN THE NEWS 1 in 4 American children Starving and instability in US will affect you . No one Affluent American Class is leaving for greener pastures overseas and renouncing their US citizenships. And, add insult to injury US immigrant of Professional Status/enterpreners in Science/tech are leaving also. BWHAHHAHHAHAHAH And why 179 nations give the US the big middle fingers. You on the losing end, you US war mongers will see more lower Class Americans, from thief, violent criminals... as US is becoming a violent nations filled with criminal and pyscopaths like you . The fall of Empire just like Rome. I heard their is a Civil War 2 coming to US if the our American leaders don't do something to fix US maladies of unemployment , infrastructer... civil unrest and choas and civil war is on the horizon and US hyper inflation. you become the pauper class. BWHAHHHAHAaa

USA

#30888 Mar 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Gasoline in Venezuela costs about 12 cents a gallon, but almost no one has a car. well below the $4 or more a gallon or more paid in most of the industrialized world. In US many Americans are Starving , 1 out 4 American in Poverty and 1 out 4 US children are starving, s.
Oh yeah? How much do the Venezuelans pay for baby meat, Somalian pirate?
UidiotRACEmakeW0 rldpeace

United States

#30889 Mar 7, 2013
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, Iraq...
In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

USA

#30890 Mar 7, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting US is coming to End of EMPIRE , IN THE NEWS 1 in 4 American children Starving and instability in US will affect you . No one Affluent American Class is leaving for greener pastures overseas and renouncing their US citizenships. And, add insult to injury US immigrant of Professional Rome. I heard their is a Civil War 2 coming to US if the our American leaders don't do something to fix US maladies of unemployment , infrastructer... civil unrest and choas and civil war is on the horizon and US hyper inflation. you become the pauper class. BWHAHHHAHAaa
'infrastructer' LOLOLOL!!!
By that pile of utter ignorance, you've just shown that despite your claim otherwise, you're not an American, but a lowly Somalian pirate, little fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min WasteWater 2,110
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 49,433
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min The Hangman Is Hu... 971,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Phooey 646,942
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,681
Exactly HOW did O.J. Simpson end up being a dou... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,752
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web