American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30769 Mar 6, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
These unemployed Idiots need help.And yes deng their are children starving to death in this country and it is going to get worse we are in a drought They are trying to feed us horses now... the price of food has sky rocketed. in the last few years.A chicken is 5-8 dollars...And health care is A joke you better have lots of money if you need surgery or you will die.
*THERE*THERE*THERE*THERE* Go take a remedial English class, doofus. <¦-o BTW HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD, YEA!!!!!!!!!!D

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30770 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud SOMALIAN pirate of BUTTS.

YOU intellectual posts as its all ad hominem, nonsensical rambling, MCCarthyism trips... you our warmongering jock azz meathead baboon! BWHAHHAHAAAAAaa
Nice post, Somalian freak. What were you trying to covey?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30771 Mar 6, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>World is it just me or are these sheeple getting stupider.
He responds to either Idiot or CHOCOLATE FACE and yes you are getting "stupider" hey HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!!!
:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#30772 Mar 6, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I am a dumb a somalian!

If you research you , have American war Ship with a Skull and bones. So what someone gonna be even better than Chavez with shoving it into Kim Jong Un.
Why 179 nations give USA the big Middle Fingers? You own father was a Redneck Whoremongering fool!
More raving and ranting from the dumb Somalian. Does your little brain seize up when it overheats, little boy?
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30773 Mar 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
HELLEN KELLER???
SHE'D NEVER BE PUBLISHED IN THE UNITED STATES IN 2013 AS THE CENSORSHIP THERE NOW IS VERY POWERFUL AND ONLY PRO-WAR STORIES AND PRO-WESTERN CAPITALISM STORIES AND POETRY ARE ALLOWED THERE NOW.
<quoted text>
Helen Keller Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

www.biography.com/people/helen-keller-9361967

Detail the life of Helen Keller, who overcame the adversity of being blind and deaf to become one of the 20th century's leading humanitarians, on …

An NFL Fan

USA

#30774 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>They gonna to hell, as 179 nations given them the Big middle fingers and still they can not decipher why they so stupid, and these our US warmonger/war-for-profiteers even as over 70% of Americans-for= peace want nothing to do with them morons.
More of your beautifully turned English phrases.

Why don't you and that dumb hillbilly have a spelling contest? I promise not to laugh too much.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30775 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes Karma. What a great application of Karma, Hugo Chavez! How about Che Guevara or Fidel Castro, does jubilance over the passing of evil despots, bring one bad Karma? When did you get out of prison and what were you in for? <¦-o
you believe everything that is your problem.you are evil.you to me are dirt....nothing more just dirt.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30776 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*THERE*THERE*THERE*THE RE* Go take a remedial English class, doofus. <¦-o BTW HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD, YEA!!!!!!!!!!D
I would tell you to bite me but i will not because of your homosexual tendencys.was you like most queers were you born that way or do you just like it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30777 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you believe everything that is your problem.you are evil.you to me are dirt....nothing more just dirt.
How long was your stretch in State, hick?
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30778 Mar 6, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAEKWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>They gonna to hell, as 179 nations given them the Big middle fingers and still they can not decipher why they so stupid, and these our US warmonger/war-for-profiteers even as over 70% of Americans-for= peace want nothing to do with them morons.
I for one would like to take a few for a ride in the country.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30779 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More raving and ranting from the dumb Somalian. Does your little brain seize up when it overheats, little boy?
not a somalian but anti-war american, you waRMONGERING dimwit meathead jockhead!

readup

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

the above us war history list is just a tip of the iceberg, as not listed are wars since the inception of US militaristic Empire
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30780 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He responds to either Idiot or CHOCOLATE FACE and yes you are getting "stupider" hey HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!!!
:-D
you will follow in his foot steps.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30781 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I for one would like to take a few for a ride in the country.
I can almost hear 'Dueling Banjos' hayseed.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30782 Mar 6, 2013
I got to go I can only stand so much stupidity in one day might be back might not.....I wonder how does one become so brainwashed Im about love and peace and these idiot are about death and murder and war and evil god dammed satan worshipers.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30783 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How long was your stretch in State, hick?
you believe everything you are so gullible I an laughing like crazy.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30784 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a somalian butt pirate anti american, waRMONGERING dimwit meathead jockhead!
Thanks for yet another of your erudite explanations, Somalian.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30785 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you believe everything you are so gullible I an laughing like crazy.
You didn't laugh much in prison though, did you, rube?
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30786 Mar 6, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
What does WW1 have to do with Helen Keller or Pearl Harbor? Do you even know who Helen Keller was? Think she wore glasses?
You gave me WW2 and what have to do with Helen keller? I know Helen Keller a blind woman activist. you don't even know she more than a Blind woman.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30787 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
I got to go I can only stand so much stupidity in one day might be back might not.....I wonder how does one become so brainwashed Im about love and peace and these idiot are about death and murder and war and evil god dammed satan worshipers.
You can only stand so much stupidity? In that case, how do you live with yourself, racist ex con?
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30788 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
They evil US war-for-profiteers like Bushjr & co had been tried for War crimes at the ICC. to irritate them talk about US wars and what they do to other nations. As most of them just wast posters time, so i put up something that irritate them. And World is already distrust US Warmongers/war-for-profiteers, sooner or later it their own demise and when the generations and after will be scorned and kicked aside, the day will come , as these US war mongering Animals will get what they deserve, to be tried for war crimes against world humanity at the ICC. One for World humanity to put them in court of law at ICC for World crimes Agaisnt humanity, just like Bushjr and co tried for war crimes agaisnt humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 658,591
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min The Hangman 974,706
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 4,973
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr It aint necessari... 70,691
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 3,021
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr ruth93less 75
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,456
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr here 282,955
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr Hilary 95
More from around the web