American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30749 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>You are worst one, U our Warmongering baboon zionist. BWHAHHHAAA
Is that a witty comeback on the Somali pirate boats, illiterate fool?
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30750 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's already contracted aids from Hugo, obtuse little pirate . How's the aids battle going in Somalia, CHOCOLATE FACE? Do you miss all the money George Jr spent fighting AIDS on your backwards continent, Somalian fool? <¦-o
Not A chocOLATE you warmongering REDNECK meathead1q

As to HUGO , the peasant class supported him and he helped peasant with to get out of poverty, and those like US warring Neocons hated him for this... i don't think Hugo die of Aids but Cancer. you don't even know anything about other nations history nor culture etc., as you get most of you news from our US Faux noise channels , no wonder other nations laugh at US for be stupid about other nations news...
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30751 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My education in WW2 matters is excellent, illiterate freak. You hate people who've attained an education, don't you Somalian creep?
Sure, you have not shown anything in most of your posts. u nothing but a warmongering jock meathead zionist pinhead!~ WBHAHHHAAA
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30752 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a witty comeback on the Somali pirate boats, illiterate fool?
what about your NFL Somalain pirate Boats? you Warmongering Jock Pinhead!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30753 Mar 6, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>No but their is A mental hospital in norman....someone needs to make a call.
*THERE* Oh and BTW HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!:-D

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30754 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you have not shown anything in most of your posts. u nothing but a warmongering jock meathead zionist pinhead!~ WBHAHHHAAA
You dislike educated people because when you try to speak at them, they give one another bemused looks and laugh at you, don't they, Somalian creep?
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30755 Mar 6, 2013
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog

"Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30756 Mar 6, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>what about your NFL Somalain pirate Boats? you Warmongering Jock Pinhead!
It seems you become even more stupid with every post, Somalian cretin.
How is that possible?
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30757 Mar 6, 2013
The sheeple who wish death upon other people And or glad someone has died So will find death them self's.It's called karma.Other than that just sick sinners.You are supposed to treat people the way you would like to be treated.And the nuts on here go crazy with their insults And name calling.Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30758 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*THERE* Oh and BTW HUGO CHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!:-D
you are a Satan worshiper A sicko you need mental help...
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30759 Mar 6, 2013
This is what militaristic US did to Somalia!

Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993

Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. As to to your answer USA redneck not about Aids but about US plunder Somalia for Oil...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30760 Mar 6, 2013
Idiot amongst Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, you have not shown anything in most of your posts. u nothing but a warmongering jock meathead zionist pinhead!~ WBHAHHHAAA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, is your Jolly Rogers flying at half mast on your pirate junk, in observance of HUGO CHAVEZ croaking?:-D Somalian fool. <¦-o
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30761 Mar 6, 2013
These unemployed Idiots need help.And yes deng their are children starving to death in this country and it is going to get worse we are in a drought They are trying to feed us horses now... the price of food has sky rocketed. in the last few years.A chicken is 5-8 dollars...And health care is A joke you better have lots of money if you need surgery or you will die.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30762 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You dislike educated people because when you try to speak at them, they give one another bemused looks and laugh at you, don't they, Somalian creep?
Not a SOMALIAN BUT ANTI-WAR aMERICAN. YOU not even educated, you NFL is real Anti-intellectualism abolisher. Let test you, if you so educarted what is Leo Struassian philosphy? i bet you can even answer, but in all your posting not one intellectual posts as its all ad hominem, nonsensical rambling, MCCarthyism trips... you our warmongering jock azz meathead baboon! BWHAHHAHAAAAAaa
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30763 Mar 6, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAEKWORLDPEACE wrote:
This is what militaristic US did to Somalia!
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. As to to your answer USA redneck not about Aids but about US plunder Somalia for Oil...
World is it just me or are these sheeple getting stupider.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30764 Mar 6, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
The sheeple who wish death upon other people And or glad someone has died So will find death them self's.It's called karma.Other than that just sick sinners.You are supposed to treat people the way you would like to be treated.And the nuts on here go crazy with their insults And name calling.Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
Ah yes Karma. What a great application of Karma, Hugo Chavez! How about Che Guevara or Fidel Castro, does jubilance over the passing of evil despots, bring one bad Karma? When did you get out of prison and what were you in for? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30765 Mar 6, 2013
Yech wrote:
These unemployed Idiots need help.And yes deng their are few years.A chicken is 5-8 dollars...And health care is A joke you better have lots of money if you need surgery or you will die.
Deep thoughts from the addled hillbilly communist.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30766 Mar 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, is your Jolly Rogers flying at half mast on your pirate junk, in observance of HUGO CHAVEZ croaking?:-D Somalian fool. <¦-o
Not a somalian! If you research you , have American war Ship with a Skull and bones. So what someone gonna be even better than Chavez.

Why 179 nations give USA the big Middle Fingers? You own demise Redneck Warmongering fool!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30767 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>World is it just me or are these sheeple getting stupider.
Ironically, the term you sought is 'more stupid', hick from the sticks.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30768 Mar 6, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>World is it just me or are these sheeple getting stupider.
They gonna to hell, as 179 nations given them the Big middle fingers and still they can not decipher why they so stupid, and these our US warmonger/war-for-profiteers even as over 70% of Americans-for= peace want nothing to do with them morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 665,623
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 52 min crucifiedguy 62
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 284,736
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Brian_G 980
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web