American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30684 Mar 6, 2013
SURRRRE, WHEN'S GEORGE W. BUSH GO ON TRIAL, FOR KILLING 20 MILLION PEOPLE??? OF COURSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE A TRIAL AS THE WORLD KNOWS HE'S GUILTY, BUT A SHORT ONE, ABOUT A 120 SECONDS TRIAL, BEFORE HEADING TO THE GALLOWS.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>But arnt you happy DUNG? HUGO IS DEAD!:-D :):-D :P :'(:-D <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30685 Mar 6, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: A 237 YEAR OLD FAMILY HEREDITARY DICTATORSHIP.
I just wanted to let you know the good news DUNGS, because I know there's more than one of you. HUGO SHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!!:-D

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30686 Mar 6, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>This goes to show how sick you are. To want death to come to someone truly sick.I wonder how many people you have wished death on I may not know but the creator does and you just might get away with it here....I see weeping And gnashing of teeth in your future.
Have you heard the good word? HUGO SHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!! Michael Moore must be rolling over in his deep dish pizza! The creator blessed the world yesterday!:-D

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30687 Mar 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis Rodman to the rescue!
But he couldn't save HUGO!:-D

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30688 Mar 6, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and China doesn't want to fight the USA or Israel. Most of the victims will be arabs and jews. US will just provide air support because Israel has to participate.
HUGO SHAVEZ won't be around for that!:-D

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30689 Mar 6, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
AND THE GANGSTER NAZIS THAT LIVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. FAILED TO SEND CONDOLENCES TO THE VENEZUELA PEOPLE ON THE DEATH OF THEIR GREAT PRESIDENT.
SURRRRE, THIS GANG IN WASHINGTON D.C. IS EVEY CRUDER THAN HITLER SITTING IN BERLIN IS HIS LAST DAYS OF EXISTENCE TOO.
HUGO SHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!:-D I haven't been so happy since Kim Jong-ill croaked!:)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30690 Mar 6, 2013
HOW MANY HAS THIS DYNASTIC UNITED STATES REGIME MURDERED IN ITS 237 YEAR RULE???

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30691 Mar 6, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
SURRRRE, WHEN'S GEORGE W. BUSH GO ON TRIAL, FOR KILLING 20 MILLION PEOPLE??? OF COURSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE A TRIAL AS THE WORLD KNOWS HE'S GUILTY, BUT A SHORT ONE, ABOUT A 120 SECONDS TRIAL, BEFORE HEADING TO THE GALLOWS.
<quoted text>
HUGO is DEAD!!!! And Dennis Rodman gave Kim Jong-un AIDS!!!!:-D
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30692 Mar 6, 2013
OF COURSE IT'S QUITE CLEAR YOU LIKE THE IMPOVERISHMENT CAUSING PEOPLE DYING AT AN AVERAGE AGE OF 60 YEARS OLD LIKE IS NOW OCCURRING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE HUGO CHAVEZ WAS TRYING TO REIN IN AND GET TO PAY THEIR TAXES AND SHARE THE COUNTRIES WEALTH.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>HUGO SHAVEZ IS DEAD!!!!:-D I haven't been so happy since Kim Jong-ill croaked!:)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30694 Mar 6, 2013
Wednesday Mar 06, 201302:39 PM GMT

Obama must prosecute Bush-era crimes: United Nations

The United Nations says the United States has failed to prosecute cases of criminal acts among Bush-era officials, while insisting on the release of a report on its terrorism program.

THE UNITED STATES WILL HAVE TO HAVE ITS UNITED NATIONS MEMBERSHIP SUSPENDED AND THEN THE U.N. WILL SEND FORCES MADE UP OF ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TO OCCUPY AND ENFORCE ITS EDIT TO PROSECUTE WAR CRIMINALS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30698 Mar 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Snakes should have left first.
but I see you've left out your comment on the United Snakes blockade against Japan. Whatsa' matta'? Did someone PM you and tell you that I'm right?
No, he's just not some sub-moronic historical revisionist. OR in your case, hysterical revisionist.
Fatboy

Estonia

#30700 Mar 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
3.5 million North Koreans died of starvation in the severe famine of the 1990s .
THE FACTS ARE, NO ONE DIED FROM THE LACK OF FOOD IN "NORTH" KOREA IN THE 1990S OR EVER.
Of course no one died of starvation in North Korea...Their national dish is GRASS!
Well...YUMMY!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/811...
No WONDER you Asians are so..."cough"...SMALL !:o)

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30701 Mar 6, 2013
DuNG wrote:
3.5 million North Koreans died of starvation in the severe famine of the 1990s .
THE FACTS ARE, NO ONE DIED FROM THE LACK OF FOOD IN NORTH KOREA IN THE 1990S OR EVER.
Is that what your dictator told you to say, obedient bozo? What happens to dissenters in that stinking country of yours, fool? Do you ever question authority, or do you fear being sent to the gulags with the rest of your inbred family?

An NFL Fan

USA

#30702 Mar 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE IT'S QUITE CLEAR WE LIKE THE IMPOVERISHMENT CAUSING PEOPLE DYING AT AN AVERAGE AGE OF 60 YEARS OLD LIKE IS NOW OCCURRING IN STINKING NORTH KOREA BY THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE HUGO CHAVEZ WAS TRYING TO REIN IN AND GET TO PAY THEIR TAXES AND SHARE THE COUNTRIES WEALTH.
<quoted text>
Hundreds of thousands of people exist in North Korean prison camps in the most inhuman conditions imaginable. These are places out of sight of the rest of the world, where almost the entire range of human rights protections are ignored.

The political prison camp at Yodok, home to around 50,000 men, women and children, is one of six known political prison camps in North Korea, in which a total estimated 200,000 political prisoners and their families are imprisoned without trial or following grossly unfair trials.

Testimonies from former guards and former inmates of Yodok have revealed that prisoners are frequently subjected to torture, forced labour and execution.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30703 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The US blocked nothing, and the 'trade' you lamely speak of was Japan's long standing war policy. The United States simply ceased selling oil to the Japanese war machine, and we were attacked for it.
So much for your idiotic rants, Somalian.
You're astoundingly ignorant.
Not a a Somalain but Antiwar American you our obnoxious American War mongering baboon. More than OIl dumbass, Japan been blocked in trade route to SE ASIA which bully militaristic Imperailist US warship should not be in ASIA Region causing trouble and dissension, that what got Japanese to War with US. Readup on History book you undereducated fool!
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30704 Mar 6, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the roots of WW2 in the Pacific theatre go all the way back to about the 1850s. Japan, like Britain, is a small island nation with very limited resources. What the Japanese were seeing at that time was what they called the "ABCD problem". America, Britain, China and the Dutch were all building up empires to secure needed resources for their respective countries.
When Japan decided they better get in on the act in their "Sphere of influence", the Americans and Brits rapped their knuckles and told them there were rules to imperialsm. So, Japan learned the rules and tried again, only to be slapped by the US, again(with support from the British, Dutch and Chinese).
This is what ultimately led Japan to invade China and thus, the embargo on Japan of steel and most importantly, oil.
You are quite right however, in asserting that the Japanese Home Islands were never blockaded before the war.
But the other fact is, the US left Japan with no other choice than to try and deliver a crippling blow to the US Pacific Fleet.
They "weren't allowed" to expand and secure resources in their own sphere on influence, let alone outside of it.
Our US and Britain are Invaders of ASIA region.
japanese needed raw Resources in SE ASIA and US Blockcade from trading with SE ASIAN NATIONS.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30705 Mar 6, 2013
Israeli guy wrote:
<quoted text>It's still not crossed the red line I drew with the United Nations last September," Netanyahu said, referring to the point at which Israel believes Iran would be able to build a nuclear weapon.
"But Iran is getting closer to that red line, and it is putting itself in a position to cross that line very quickly once it decides to do so."
This post have nothing to do with GI tommy Bridge Quote.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30706 Mar 6, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I AM Somalain Anti American butt pirate and a War mongering baboon. More than OIl dumbass, Japan been blocked in trade route to SE ASIA which bully militaristic Imperailist US warship should not be in ASIA Region causing trouble and dissension, that what got Japanese to War with US. Readup on History book you undereducated fool!
You don't know the first thing of WW2 history, pirate puke.
You're a complete ignoramus and you prove that with every one of your illiterate posts, Somalian creep.
UDIOTRACEMAEKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#30707 Mar 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
HOW MANY HAS THIS DYNASTIC UNITED STATES REGIME MURDERED IN ITS 237 YEAR RULE???
With all invasion worldwide more than few hundred million civilians and Soldiers as world biggist mass murdered by US warmongering Military industrail complex no comparison, no wonder 179 nations give the US the big middle Fingers.

An NFL Fan

USA

#30708 Mar 6, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
japanese needed raw Resources in SE ASIA and US Blockcade from trading with SE ASIAN NATIONS.
You call their naked wars of aggression at that time 'trade', Somalian pirate?
You're even dumber than I thought, bozo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,135
More from around the web