American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30651 Mar 5, 2013
Also the laws were never done away with or nailed to the cross this is another lie and because the laws are not kept we live in a giant sinful shit hole.
The seven horns are seven mountains on which the woman sits the roman catholick church is the beast and is with out a teacher but for Satan and has changed the laws.
changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday gave the feast days up for pagan holidays.And by the way their is 613 laws or commandments not just ten and so called Christians and catholicks can not even keep ten much less 613. yep

The united states being the new Babylon and it is ...scripture says that the earth will mourn for her because they all drank of the wine of her fornication.Yes the united states will be destroyed.just a matter of time.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30652 Mar 5, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Their are good people in iran they do not deserve to die by the hands of the evil beastly system Dumb ass I am not A Muslim.But like i said before the worse Muslim is better than you you warmonger.
*They're good people*
*The worst Muslim*
*better than you warmonger* at least you got 'than' right instead of using 'then', which you'were more likely to use incorrectly.
This concludes your grammar lesson today. You're a work in progress, or more like a piece of work; oh wait I've got it, you're a piece of shit! Sorry I was confused for a second, but a least it's all figured out now. <¦-o
Henry

United States

#30657 Mar 5, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
A war with Iran is a bad ideal not going to be like iraq.This will be the start of the down fall of the united states allot will be killed....On both sides.The middle east will rise against the states.possibly russia and china. This is a very bad thing.
But If Israel has nukes so should Iran.to protect them self's.
Israel never threatened to nuke Iran. Israel is not seeking world domination. Muslims are. Although Iran is Persian, the leaders are evil. You think it's a good idea to let Iran have nukes when they are waiting for the twelfth imam?

Israel would like to just be left alone.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30662 Mar 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
IT'S CLEAR YOU HAVE ZERO-KNOWLEDGE ON WHAT'S FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY.
SO WHAT'S FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY REALITY NOW IN THE UNITED STATES, 3 BANKERS BEHIND THE POLITICAL CURTAIN PULLING THE ECONOMIC STINGS FOR ALL MAJOR POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DECISIONS IN THE UNTIED STATES???
<quoted text>
Hey fuckstick, Hugo Shavez is dead, a day for celebration, how do you like that pig face.
<¦-o
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30664 Mar 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fuckstick, Hugo Shavez is dead, a day for celebration, how do you like that pig face.
<¦-o
This goes to show how sick you are. To want death to come to someone truly sick.I wonder how many people you have wished death on I may not know but the creator does and you just might get away with it here....I see weeping And gnashing of teeth in your future.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30665 Mar 5, 2013
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30666 Mar 5, 2013
Okie wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ti cket/holder-yep-obama-could-ki ll-americans-u-soil-213059085- -politics.html
You know what stupid?
With the exception of the foreign Commies, I doubt anyone will complain about you putting down Barry Odumbo....I won't...
Try something else.. I know it it gives you a headache to think, but you might lay off the peyote for awhile and let whats left of your brain cells to "Dry Out".
Guten Nacht.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30667 Mar 5, 2013
One less SCUMBAG in the world !!
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fuckstick, Hugo Shavez is dead, a day for celebration, how do you like that pig face.
<¦-o
Henry

United States

#30668 Mar 5, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>This goes to show how sick you are. To want death to come to someone truly sick.I wonder how many people you have wished death on I may not know but the creator does and you just might get away with it here....I see weeping And gnashing of teeth in your future.
Leon klinghoffers wife asks that everyday. The 9/11 families ask that everyday. Payback is a bitch eh?

Wallow in it.
Henry

United States

#30669 Mar 5, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
One less SCUMBAG in the world !!<quoted text>
Amen to that. He almost looks like those mutant rats they are finding in Iran. Ackmajincovk looks like a rat too. Bad infestation.

Lmao at your avatar!
You'll sell lots of those serenity here. Lol
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30671 Mar 5, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:

OF COURSE, YOU TWO MUST HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED IN THE UNITED STATES SCHOOL SYSTEM???
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that. He almost looks like those mutant rats they are finding in Iran. Ackmajincovk looks like a rat too. Bad infestation.
Lmao at your avatar!
You'll sell lots of those serenity here. Lol
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30672 Mar 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

SO, DOES YOUR HOMETOWN OR HOME STATE HAVE A PLACE TO PUT FOR SICK PEOPLE LIKE 1USA1???
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>This goes to show how sick you are. To want death to come to someone truly sick.I wonder how many people you have wished death on I may not know but the creator does and you just might get away with it here....I see weeping And gnashing of teeth in your future.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30674 Mar 5, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
A war with Iran is a bad ideal not going to be like iraq.This will be the start of the down fall of the united states allot will be killed....On both sides.The middle east will rise against the states.possibly russia and china. This is a very bad thing.
But If Israel has nukes so should Iran.to protect them self's.
Russia and China doesn't want to fight the USA or Israel. Most of the victims will be arabs and jews. US will just provide air support because Israel has to participate.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30675 Mar 6, 2013
AND THE GANGSTER NAZIS THAT LIVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. FAILED TO SEND CONDOLENCES TO THE VENEZUELA PEOPLE ON THE DEATH OF THEIR GREAT PRESIDENT.

SURRRRE, THIS GANG IN WASHINGTON D.C. IS EVEY CRUDER THAN HITLER SITTING IN BERLIN IS HIS LAST DAYS OF EXISTENCE TOO.
what u say

Plymouth, NH

#30676 Mar 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The DPRK is China's bitch!
and china is,..well

ours

The United States, with Chinese backing, introduced a draft UN resolution to punish North Korea for its nuclear test on February 12.

Under the new agreement North Korea would face some of the toughest sanctions aimed at reining in Pyongyang's nuclear and ballistic missile programmes and preventing their export to other countries.

The UN resolution, worked out by US Ambassador Susan Rice and China's UN Ambassador Li Baodong over the last three weeks, reflects the growing anger of the UN's most powerful body at North Korea's defiance of three previous sanctions demanding a halt to all nuclear and missile tests.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/20...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30677 Mar 6, 2013
it's "TOO" you uneducated commie Piss Ant
DENG wrote:
YellowPissreality wrote:
OF COURSE, YOU TWO MUST HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED IN THE UNITED STATES SCHOOL SYSTEM???
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30678 Mar 6, 2013
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: A 237 YEAR OLD FAMILY HEREDITARY DICTATORSHIP.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30680 Mar 6, 2013
3.5 million North Koreans died of starvation in the severe famine of the 1990s .

THE FACTS ARE, NO ONE DIED FROM THE LACK OF FOOD IN "NORTH" KOREA IN THE 1990S OR EVER.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#30681 Mar 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
3.5 million North Koreans died of starvation in the severe famine of the 1990s .
THE FACTS ARE, NO ONE DIED FROM THE LACK OF FOOD IN "NORTH" KOREA IN THE 1990S OR EVER.
Dennis Rodman to the rescue!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30682 Mar 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
SO, DOES YOUR HOMETOWN OR HOME STATE HAVE A PLACE TO PUT FOR SICK PEOPLE LIKE 1USA1???
<quoted text>
But arnt you happy DUNG? HUGO IS DEAD!:-D :):-D :P :'(:-D <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min Rider on the Storm 182,986
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min NoStress4me 56,345
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Student 45,007
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 650,772
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Hoss 971,894
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 39 min str8npanty 3
Have a wonderful weekend..4REAL 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web