“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30591 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I got agree with you NFL. I need to get a job NFL!
You really don't work, do you, foreigner? You're sitting at mommy's computer, somehow trying to make your life worth something, and it's just not panning out for you, is it?

How does it feel to be mentally incompetent, fool?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#30592 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't work, do you, foreigner? You're sitting at mommy's computer, somehow trying to make your life worth something, and it's just not panning out for you, is it?
How does it feel to be mentally incompetent, fool?
He is a major reason we need a welfare to work program. Instead of buying crack and alcohol he needs an orange vest so he can help keep Americas highways clean.
UidiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#30593 Mar 4, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a major reason we need a welfare to work program. Instead of buying crack and alcohol he needs an orange vest so he can help keep Americas highways clean.
Psst i don't goobermint handouts! You telling me you Middle Class had be had, as US corporatist /US Militarist Keynesians kill yo little Middle Class Livelihood. And if you don't have clue about our US fed/Wall Street Govt incites monthly rounds of secret macroeconomic wars, and do you meathead grunts know what its future concurrent consequences will do ?

I bet you and Dumb Dumb War mongering NFL have not a real clue what i'm talking about, do you. LOL, i say you are dumb Warmongers . WBHAHAHAHAHAHAA

United States

#30594 Mar 4, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney, prosecutorÖ
War is the biggest business in America.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30595 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE who=[IdiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT"] <quoted text>Psst i don't goobermint handouts! You telling me you Middle Class had be had, as US corporatist /US Militarist Keynesians kill yo little Middle Class Livelihood. And if you don't have clue about our US fed/Wall Street Govt incites monthly rounds of secret macroeconomic wars, and do you meathead grunts know what its future concurrent consequences will do ?
I bet you and Dumb Dumb War mongering NFL have not a real clue what i'm talking about, do you. LOL, i say you are dumb Warmongers . WBHAHAHAHAHAHAA[/QUOTE]Easy for you to say, Somalian fool. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30596 Mar 5, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ti cket/obama-not-bluffing-iran-n ukes-biden-tells-aipac-1728550 74--politics.html
I pray this is not the case but again it is the united states. I for one pray Iran does get A nuke And fast so they can protest them self's from the beast. I hate to think we go to war with iran so many good people...But if this is the case They will start their brainwashing with a little here and a little there till they get the masses all bent out of shape I'm sure some where Israel will come into the picture. This is sickening.
I for one pray you fall off a roof while you're at work. You are really showing your true colors. You're nothing more than a Muslim propagandist, masquerading as a Native American. You are the beast, Guantanamo awaits you, dirt bag. <¶-o

United States

#30597 Mar 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Easy for you to say, Somalian fool. <¶-o
Not a somalian but Anti-war American. And no i'm not gonna explain my above recent post on our US econometric valuation, you are our ignorant ignorANUS of a barbaric US warmongerimng baboons , and u generations and after will be in limbo, Pox on you US warmongers for ruining the US and world with your war machines! to laugh or Cry? you know me! Yopu BWHAHHHAHHAHAHA You sow what you had sown! Enjoy MTF!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30598 Mar 5, 2013
UidiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Helen Keller, 1940
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.
A year later the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Iíll bet she didnít see that one cominí.

United States

#30599 Mar 5, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
A year later the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Iíll bet she didnít see that one cominí.
know about WW1 ? DUH!

United States

#30600 Mar 5, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
But US blocked Japanese trade routes in S.E.Asia. but US always all over world causing dissension and war ships are like Pirates on high seas, no wonder many nation hate our US for wars and plunders of thier raw resources, for war trade sanctioning, for macroeconomic warfare on their economies killing thier livelihood...

Vista, Ca.

#30602 Mar 5, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! i see you trying pull a fast one, you lack morals...
Here is again do you know definition of WOrd 'date of "Establishment?"'
READ!
Chinese Communist Party, Communist Party of China, General ...
www.chinatoday.com/org/cpc
this is the chinese communist party informationpage,... Basics of the Communist Party of China: Date of Establishment: July of 1921;
Who founded the Nazi Germany?
A
Adolf Hitler founded the Nazi Germany in 1933.
Weimer Republic he Weimar Republic 1919 (German: Weimarer Republik ] is the name given by historians to the federal republic and parliamentary representative democracy established in 1919 in Germany to replace the imperial form of government. It was named after Weimar, the city where the constitutional assembly took place.
Following World War I, the republic emerged from the German Revolution in November 1918. In 1919, a national assembly was convened in Weimar, where a new constitution for the German Reich was written, then adopted on 11 August of that same year. The ensuing period of liberal democracy lapsed by 1930, when Hindenburg assumed dictatorial emergency powers, leading to the ascent of the nascent Nazi Party and Adolf Hitler in 1933. The legal measures taken by the new Nazi government in February and March 1933, commonly known as the machtergreifung (seizure of power) meant that the government could legislate contrary to the constitution. The republic nominally continued to exist until 1945, as the constitution was never formally repealed. However, the measures taken by the Nazis in the early part of their rule rendered the constitution irrelevant. Thus, 1933 is usually seen as the end of the Weimar Republic and the beginning of Hitler's Third Reich.http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Weimar_Republic
It is obvious that either you donít read what you post or you donít understand what you read.

From your post.
http://www.chinatoday.com/org/cpc/
ďThe Communist Party of China (CPC) was founded on July 1, 1921 in Shanghai, China. After 28 years of struggle, the CPC finally won victory of "new-democratic revolution" and founded the People's Republic of China in 1949. The CPC is the ruling party of mainland China (P.R. China).Ē
----------

1921+28=1949 the country of China falls to the communist.

Communist rule in Chia starts in 1949. Communist control was estimated to last about 70 years before it collapses.

1949+70=2019 or about 6 more years if you are having trouble with the math.

Perhaps this will helpó

cHINA staRT communists 1949 you are anti-aMERICAS warmongerings baboon.
cHINA cOMMUNist nomore edn soon! BHAAAAWAAAAAAA

Vista, Ca.

#30603 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>But US blocked Japanese trade routes in S.E.Asia. but US always all over world causing dissension and war ships are like Pirates on high seas, no wonder many nation hate our US for wars and plunders of thier raw resources, for war trade sanctioning, for macroeconomic warfare on their economies killing thier livelihood...
The American fleet was in Pearl Harbor. Do you know where that is? Do you know where SE Asia is?

Do you have a link to prove the US blocked Japanese trade routes prior to December 7,1941?
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#30604 Mar 5, 2013

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30605 Mar 5, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The American fleet was in Pearl Harbor. Do you know where that is? Do you know where SE Asia is?
Do you have a link to prove the US blocked Japanese trade routes prior to December 7,1941?
A link to back up that erroneous statement, of course not, but he'll tell you about baboons and offer you a hiney melon, which I think may be some sort of Somalian courtship ritual. LOL
Israeli guy

Bangor, ME

#30606 Mar 5, 2013
Former GI Tommy Bridges
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.
It's still not crossed the red line I drew with the United Nations last September," Netanyahu said, referring to the point at which Israel believes Iran would be able to build a nuclear weapon.

"But Iran is getting closer to that red line, and it is putting itself in a position to cross that line very quickly once it decides to do so."
who u say

Bangor, ME

#30607 Mar 5, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
I would like to send out A Big Thank you!!!!! to Deng And Force And World And captain where ever he might be.For Having the guts And the courage To Stand up for what you believe in... I'm afraid we are out numbered ..But we have What Is in our Minds And What is in our Hearts. The reason we do what we do is we just want to see A better world And peace While the rest lay in wait for war and murder. And all I can say about the rest they have been truly brainwashed And they will not change till it is to late Scripture says After all these things the sheeple still will not repent of their wicked ways.
I think this is why only a few are called and chosen to understand the things we do and the truth behind the beastly system.Yahweh Bless you all.
Yahweh is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior" who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies; he and Israel are bound by a covenant (a feature unique in ancient Near Eastern religion) under which Yahweh will protect Israel, and Israel in turn will not worship other gods.

Vista, Ca.

#30608 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text> know about WW1 ? DUH!
What does WW1 have to do with Helen Keller or Pearl Harbor? Do you even know who Helen Keller was? Think she wore glasses?
what u say

Bangor, ME

#30609 Mar 5, 2013
communism seems to have worked very well for kim jong sun un and il

how about for the avg N korean??
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30611 Mar 5, 2013
SURRRE, SO WHAT'S THE UNITED STATES' POLITICAL DYNASTY MEDIA UP TO TODAY, RIDICULING PEACE AGAIN AND FOREVER GLORIFYING WAR AND MURDER???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30612 Mar 5, 2013
SO, AS YOU CALL IT, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT "COMMUNISM???"
what u say wrote:
communism seems to have worked very well for kim jong sun un and il
how about for the avg N korean??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Lumajuice 777,418
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 4,837
Gay snapchat names 45 min Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 55 min vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 1 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 560,141
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web