“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30569 Mar 4, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> one would think that there would be an equal amount of outrage over a much more disgraceful scandal - the U.S. delivery of weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein during the Reagan administration in the 1980s.
Where's the outrage? Probably in the same place it was when Russia helped Syria to manufacture bio weapons. Or maybe it's in the same place it was when China supplied chemical weapons equipment to Iran.
Where's the outrage there you punk-assed bitch?
Where's your outrage over islamo-fascist militants raping and killing young girls simply for going to school?
If you're going to pretend to be outraged, then apply it equally or continue to prove yourself to be the propagandist shitpump you are.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30570 Mar 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
British stole it
YOU ARE CORRECT
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Maybe you ahould look up the word suzerainty with your idiot friend, Horse Manure.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30571 Mar 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE DODO BIRD OF COUNTRIES--SOON TO BE GONE AND EXTINCT
Your English is wooden, stooge. No wonder the world laughs at ignorant North Korean fools.
UidiotRacemakeWo rldPeace

United States

#30572 Mar 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the outrage? Probably in the same place it was when Russia helped Syria to manufacture bio weapons. Or maybe it's in the same place it was when China supplied chemical weapons equipment to Iran.
Where's the outrage there you punk-assed bitch?
Where's your outrage over islamo-fascist militants raping and killing young girls simply for going to school?
If you're going to pretend to be outraged, then apply it equally or continue to prove yourself to be the propagandist shitpump you are.
hey if US did not invade the middle East , our US would not be in this big ugly mess. If our US sell Weaponary to other nations and these nations like Russia etc.,would not sell to them, it like counter balance . The growth of those islamo militants are our US invasion had destablized thier society and Us Stripped Police force , so how can they regulate thier society, you simpleton war mongering meathead pinhead.

BWHAHAHAHAAAAa
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#30573 Mar 4, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng, I'm offering you an invitation to come and visit me at my home here in rural N.W. Washington. It's very rural, lots of acerage, you are welcome to come here and stay---------forever!
when he arrives, let us know. We'll take a dung
on him. He can meet Dennis Rodman. They can play "ball" together.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#30574 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> hey if US did not invade the middle East , our US would not be in this big ugly mess. If our US sell Weaponary to other nations and these nations like Russia etc.,would not sell to them, it like counter balance . The growth of those islamo militants are our US invasion had destablized thier society and Us Stripped Police force , so how can they regulate thier society, you simpleton war mongering meathead pinhead.
BWHAHAHAHAAAAa
You're no American. Cause if you were you're a traitor and should be locked away at gitmo or in the California penal system. The brothers would love you in there. Wear a rubber!
ASIA lATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#30575 Mar 4, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no American. Cause if you were you're a traitor and should be locked away at gitmo or in the California penal system. The brothers would love you in there. Wear a rubber!
i'm no traitor but warring Bushjr is the real traitor, as bushjr and co been tried for war crime against world humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal So in conclusion , you have to be another of our US warmongers baboon , as you be tried next as you cohort of Bushjr & co under ICC also. BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA
UidiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#30576 Mar 4, 2013
That me above, i been messing with you, DIRTY HARRY, our US warmongering MEAT heads. BWHAHAHHAHAA

USA

#30577 Mar 4, 2013
ASIA lATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>i'm no traitor but ther of our US warmongers baboon , as you be tried next as you cohort of Bushjr & co under ICC also. BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA
You're not an American.

United States

#30578 Mar 4, 2013
oH YEA i'M an American Provocateur Extraordinarie i slap bitch yo! BAHHAHAHAHAAAaaa

USA

#30579 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
oH YEA i'M a nonAmerican Prostate Extraordinarie i slap bitch yo! BAHHAHAHAHAAAaaa
You're as dumb as they get, illiterate Somalian fool. How does it feel to be completely outclassed?
PURPLE HEARTS ON ME

Willow Springs, MO

#30580 Mar 4, 2013
Dang at don't you find the causality list for the invasion on Normandy, or maybe Gettysburg see how many American hero's parishes in those battles. They only lasted days and not years and the numbers are 10 of thousands. I hate that one of my brothers have died for freedom but the cost to maintain your right top post thing in poor taste far out weights the cost not to. So feel free to report me to be cause I have spilled my blood for you to use as ink.

USA

#30581 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
That me above, i been messing my trousers, DIRTY HARRY, our US warmongering MEAT heads. BWHAHAHHAHAA
Wow, no kidding? That was YOU, racist Somalian? If not for the horrendous English and ignorant repetition, one would never have known.

Does it physically hurt to be stupid?

United States

#30582 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as dumb as they get, I'm the a The NFL an illiterate Somalian fool. How does it feel to being completely outclassed?
i got agree with you The NFL AKA Somalian.

USA

#30583 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i got agree with you The NFL AKA Somalian.
Why do you write as if you're mentally impaired, Somalian freak?

United States

#30584 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, no kidding? That was YOU, racist Somalian? If not for the horrendous English and ignorant repetition, one would never have known.
Does it physically hurt to be stupid?
Not a Somalian but Anti-war American. And you NFL loser repeat same BS and you change peoples posting and other can do same to you. Stop repeating yourself with same post, ignorant undereducated ignorANUS of Warmongering baboon. BWHAHHAHAHAAA

United States

#30585 Mar 4, 2013
Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

USA

#30587 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian Anti-American. And you NFL loser repeat same BS and you change peoples posting and other can do same to you. Stop repeating yourself with same post, ignorant undereducated ignorANUS of Warmongering baboon. BWHAHHAHAHAAA
You really are mentally deficient, aren't you, Somalian? Why don't you have a job? Are you 12 years old?

United States

#30588 Mar 4, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

#30589 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are mentally deficient, aren't you, THE NFL Aka Somalian? Why don't you have a job? Are you 12 years old?
I got agree with you NFL. Get a job NFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 751,388
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 261,733
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 96,150
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min trifecta1 602,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 549,002
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Dave Nelson 230,144
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Ratloder 118,681
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr hornybottom 1,075

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE