American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30562 Mar 4, 2013
ADD! missing quote for above
After all, as everyone knows, it was those WMDs that U.S. officials, from President Bush and Vice-President Cheney on down, ultimately used to terrify the American people into supporting the invasion and war of aggression against Iraq
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30563 Mar 4, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
ADD! missing quote for above
After all, as everyone knows, it was those WMDs that U.S. officials, from President Bush and Vice-President Cheney on down, ultimately used to terrify the American people into supporting the invasion and war of aggression against Iraq
ADD??? I think you mean you have ADHD Chocolate face...Spending your welfare check on Meth doesn't help much...
Chemical weapons ARE WMD's Dumb Ass!!!
Ash the Iranians(Iraq should have used more on them) and the KURDS in Northern Iraq, his own country....
Were you born Stupid or do you work REALLY HARD to be so????

Sad...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#30564 Mar 4, 2013
* Ask*.
Damn, I'm spelling like Chocolate Face....Sorry everyone..
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30565 Mar 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
ADD??? I think you mean you have ADHD Chocolate face...Spending your welfare check on Meth doesn't help much...
Chemical weapons ARE WMD's Dumb Ass!!!
Ash the Iranians(Iraq should have used more on them) and the KURDS in Northern Iraq, his own country....
Were you born Stupid or do you work REALLY HARD to be so????
Sad...
Not a chocolate , and i don't do drugs and, i don't depend on govt hand out; now take you BS and shove it up you azz! BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA have a hiney melon!

As to Iranians it US mistake to toppled Iraq US puppet Saddam. and why are we even in middle east, sure not for our health, all it cause are Blowbacks... You dimwit for our US invading other nations.

You born a war mongering Baboon tahat ruining uS and the world with your war machines a nd financially and Morally bankrupting US and incite blowback of enemies because of our US invasions worldwide had ruined US reputation, no wonder over 179 nations don't trust US ... you really are dumbest meathead grunting Grunter! Have some hiney melon imbecile warmonger animal! BWHAHHHAAAA
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30566 Mar 4, 2013
add! Cowboy read this about US reAGAN ADMIN. provided Saddam ...

Given all the indignant neoconservative "outrage" over the financial misdeeds arising from the UN's socialist oil-for-food program during the 1990s, when the UN embargo was killing untold numbers of Iraqi children, one would think that there would be an equal amount of outrage over a much more disgraceful scandal - the U.S. delivery of weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein during the Reagan administration in the 1980s.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30567 Mar 4, 2013
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE DODO BIRD OF COUNTRIES--SOON TO BE GONE AND EXTINCT
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30568 Mar 4, 2013
British stole it

YOU ARE CORRECT
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>If im not mistaken wasn't Kuwait part of Iraq until the British stole it.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30569 Mar 4, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> one would think that there would be an equal amount of outrage over a much more disgraceful scandal - the U.S. delivery of weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein during the Reagan administration in the 1980s.
Where's the outrage? Probably in the same place it was when Russia helped Syria to manufacture bio weapons. Or maybe it's in the same place it was when China supplied chemical weapons equipment to Iran.
Where's the outrage there you punk-assed bitch?
Where's your outrage over islamo-fascist militants raping and killing young girls simply for going to school?
If you're going to pretend to be outraged, then apply it equally or continue to prove yourself to be the propagandist shitpump you are.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30570 Mar 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
British stole it
YOU ARE CORRECT
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Maybe you ahould look up the word suzerainty with your idiot friend, Horse Manure.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30571 Mar 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE DODO BIRD OF COUNTRIES--SOON TO BE GONE AND EXTINCT
Your English is wooden, stooge. No wonder the world laughs at ignorant North Korean fools.
UidiotRacemakeWo rldPeace

United States

#30572 Mar 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the outrage? Probably in the same place it was when Russia helped Syria to manufacture bio weapons. Or maybe it's in the same place it was when China supplied chemical weapons equipment to Iran.
Where's the outrage there you punk-assed bitch?
Where's your outrage over islamo-fascist militants raping and killing young girls simply for going to school?
If you're going to pretend to be outraged, then apply it equally or continue to prove yourself to be the propagandist shitpump you are.
hey if US did not invade the middle East , our US would not be in this big ugly mess. If our US sell Weaponary to other nations and these nations like Russia etc.,would not sell to them, it like counter balance . The growth of those islamo militants are our US invasion had destablized thier society and Us Stripped Police force , so how can they regulate thier society, you simpleton war mongering meathead pinhead.

BWHAHAHAHAAAAa
Henry

United States

#30573 Mar 4, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng, I'm offering you an invitation to come and visit me at my home here in rural N.W. Washington. It's very rural, lots of acerage, you are welcome to come here and stay---------forever!
when he arrives, let us know. We'll take a dung
on him. He can meet Dennis Rodman. They can play "ball" together.
Henry

United States

#30574 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> hey if US did not invade the middle East , our US would not be in this big ugly mess. If our US sell Weaponary to other nations and these nations like Russia etc.,would not sell to them, it like counter balance . The growth of those islamo militants are our US invasion had destablized thier society and Us Stripped Police force , so how can they regulate thier society, you simpleton war mongering meathead pinhead.
BWHAHAHAHAAAAa
You're no American. Cause if you were you're a traitor and should be locked away at gitmo or in the California penal system. The brothers would love you in there. Wear a rubber!
ASIA lATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#30575 Mar 4, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no American. Cause if you were you're a traitor and should be locked away at gitmo or in the California penal system. The brothers would love you in there. Wear a rubber!
i'm no traitor but warring Bushjr is the real traitor, as bushjr and co been tried for war crime against world humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal So in conclusion , you have to be another of our US warmongers baboon , as you be tried next as you cohort of Bushjr & co under ICC also. BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA
UidiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#30576 Mar 4, 2013
That me above, i been messing with you, DIRTY HARRY, our US warmongering MEAT heads. BWHAHAHHAHAA

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30577 Mar 4, 2013
ASIA lATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>i'm no traitor but ther of our US warmongers baboon , as you be tried next as you cohort of Bushjr & co under ICC also. BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA
You're not an American.
UidiotRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#30578 Mar 4, 2013
oH YEA i'M an American Provocateur Extraordinarie i slap bitch yo! BAHHAHAHAHAAAaaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30579 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
oH YEA i'M a nonAmerican Prostate Extraordinarie i slap bitch yo! BAHHAHAHAHAAAaaa
You're as dumb as they get, illiterate Somalian fool. How does it feel to be completely outclassed?
PURPLE HEARTS ON ME

Branson, MO

#30580 Mar 4, 2013
Dang at don't you find the causality list for the invasion on Normandy, or maybe Gettysburg see how many American hero's parishes in those battles. They only lasted days and not years and the numbers are 10 of thousands. I hate that one of my brothers have died for freedom but the cost to maintain your right top post thing in poor taste far out weights the cost not to. So feel free to report me to be cause I have spilled my blood for you to use as ink.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30581 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
That me above, i been messing my trousers, DIRTY HARRY, our US warmongering MEAT heads. BWHAHAHHAHAA
Wow, no kidding? That was YOU, racist Somalian? If not for the horrendous English and ignorant repetition, one would never have known.

Does it physically hurt to be stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min nanoanomaly 123,981
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min nanoanomaly 982,422
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Liamm 682,005
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web