American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30508 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>that what war hawk dick cheney did Shot another warhawk in foot with gun while out hunting. aND dAVEY BOY is one finest they sent on topix and yet he fail in mental department, i say davey boy need to be admitted to pyscoward ASAp. BWHAHAHHAAA
Yet another beautifully crafted jumble of nonsensical words, Somali pirate.

But I like the the way you end your blather with elegant show stoppers such as 'BWHAHAHHAAA'. Some times it almost seems as if you knew what you were saying!
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30509 Mar 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
China became communist in 1949. What has you confused, math or history? The rest of your post is gibberish.
WRONG!

Sun Yat-sen's efforts to obtain aid from the Western democracies were ignored, however, and in 1921 he turned to the Soviet Union. For political expediency, the Soviet leadership initiated a dual policy of support for both Sun and the newly established Communist Party of China, which would eventually found the People's Republic of China. Thus the struggle for power in China began between the KMT and the CPC.

United States

#30511 Mar 4, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashed.
that say it all!

United States

#30513 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another beautifully crafted jumble of nonsensical words, Somali pirate.
But I like the the way you end your blather with elegant show stoppers such as 'BWHAHAHHAAA'. Some times it almost seems as if you knew what you were saying!
Actually you are mentally challenged, as other who agreed with me have no problem decipher it, i say you have problem little warmongering baboon, do you understand that you warring baboon!

WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30514 Mar 4, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!
Sun Yat-sen's efforts to obtain aid from the Western democracies were ignored, however, and in 1921 he turned to the Soviet Union. For political expediency, the Soviet leadership initiated a dual policy of support for both Sun and the newly established Communist Party of China, which would eventually found the People's Republic of China. Thus the struggle for power in China began between the KMT and the CPC.
PRC established October 1,1949
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

United States

#30515 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Highway of Death"? Kuwait rightfully belongs to Irak. Saddam was not COMPLETELY wrong in trying to take it back.
<quoted text>
"South Korea" is a fabrication by the United Snakes. There is no difference between Koreans in the north part of the country and Koreans in the south part of the country. They are the same people.
In any case I would not say the Koreans in the south of the country "have" their country ...... not with the United Snakes military breathing down their neck.
<quoted text>
Well, so many Vietnamese had no choice but to align themselves with the powerful United Snakes presence in order to survive. The U.S.(as always) had a "with us or against us" attitude in the very same way that Irakis were forced to either starve or cooperate. Once the U.S. pulled out of Vietnam those poor people were then left with an American-based infrastructure but no more support. The United Snakes created that situation from beginning to finish.
Had the Vietnamese got their country back from the French, full stop, then there would have been no war and no "take over" to flee.
Your insinuation is similar to robbing a people of their natural resource then saying, "You see, I told you they aren't capable of taking care of themselves".
What davey boy does not know IS Dicktator Saddam is A US puppet. And, Us war mongers Robbed vietnam of their Oil...

United States

#30516 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe your math sucks.
And his history sucks also, and his crtical reasoning skills is icky and logic is ugly and morals extremely disgusting, and he a lair, A war mongering idiot, hypocrite, lacking empathy for humanity... to much to list

United States

#30517 Mar 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! inception date 1921

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_Wa...

United States

#30518 Mar 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The CPC party was founded in July 1921 in Shanghai.[7][8][9] After a lengthy civil war, the CPC defeated its primary rival, the Kuomintang (KMT), and assumed full control of mainland China by 1949. And KMT retreated to taiwan.

United States

#30519 Mar 4, 2013
^ "China Information: The Communist Party of China (CPC)". China Today. Retrieved October 29, 2010. "The Communist Party of China (CPC) was founded on July 1, 1921 in Shanghai, China."
^ Tatlow, Didi Kirsten (July 20, 2011). "On Party Anniversary, China Rewrites History". New York Times. Retrieved July 21, 2011. "The party’s true founding date is July 23, 1921, according to official documents."
^ "Hu warns Chinese Communist Party". BBC. July 1, 2011. Retrieved July 21, 2011. "Although the Chinese are celebrating the anniversary on Friday, the party's first congress took place on July 23."

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30521 Mar 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are mentally challenged, as other who agreed with me have no problem decipher it, i say you have problem little warmongering baboon, do you understand that you warring baboon!
WBHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA
Your overuse of the word 'baboon' seems to give you some sort of familial comfort, Somalian.

Now go take plenty of time to figure out what I just said to you, genius.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30522 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Highway of Death"? Kuwait rightfully belongs to Irak. Saddam was not COMPLETELY wrong in trying to take it back.
LMFAOOO You sir, are an idiot of the nth degree. Kuwait was NEVER part of Iraq, it was part of the Ottoman Empire and under Iraqi suzerainty.

United States

#30523 Mar 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your overuse of the word 'baboon' seems to give you some sort of familial comfort, Somalian.
Now go take plenty of time to figure out what I just said to you, genius.
Not a Somilam, i see you MCCarthyism trip but with new twist is rearing you ugly paranoia head again. But you are our US War mongering baboon mearthead, figure that out psycho Imp. BWHHAHAHAAAAA

United States

#30524 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things that Davey Boy doesn't know. It is not the least bit surprising either seeing how he does not seek out truth and never tries first to disprove his own theories before trying to pass them off as truth.
He'll argue all day long saying that poodles are cats because he knows for a fact that all cats have 4 legs. It would never occur to him to turn i at round and ask if all animals with 4 legs are cats. He's satisfied without taxing himself.
logic 101 is not least of his problems, he lack understand of Sanctity of life and lack morals... and much more.

Vista, Ca.

#30526 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuwait had not been part of Iraq dating back to at least 1756. I guess your answer was no—you didn’t support the liberation of Kuwait.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"South Korea" is a fabrication by the United Snakes. There is no difference between Koreans in the north part of the country and Koreans in the south part of the country. They are the same people.
In any case I would not say the Koreans in the south of the country "have" their country ...... not with the United Snakes military breathing down their neck.
North Korea only existed because of the Soviet Union. Would you support South Korea’s invasion of the North as a war of national unity or do you only support communist aggression?
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so many Vietnamese had no choice but to align themselves with the powerful United Snakes presence in order to survive. The U.S.(as always) had a "with us or against us" attitude in the very same way that Irakis were forced to either starve or cooperate. Once the U.S. pulled out of Vietnam those poor people were then left with an American-based infrastructure but no more support. The United Snakes created that situation from beginning to finish.
Had the Vietnamese got their country back from the French, full stop, then there would have been no war and no "take over" to flee.
Your insinuation is similar to robbing a people of their natural resource then saying, "You see, I told you they aren't capable of taking care of themselves".
Over a million Vietnamese moved South in 1954 in order not to be controlled by the communist and they wouldn't have been communist if not for the Soviet Union. Not one country has gone communist since the Soviet Union collapsed. The US had been out of Vietnam for at least 3 years when the communist took over. Would you have supported South Vietnam’s invasion of the North as a war of national unity?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30527 Mar 4, 2013
Everyone, calm down, and let us pratice some Qi Gong to open up our channels and let the energy flooooooooowwww

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30528 Mar 4, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about your US soldier boys alleged Rapes?
What's to tell? You posted a story about ALLEDGED rape and proclaimed their guilt without any proof. Then again, what can anyone expect from a dolt that thinks PressTV is unbiased and truthful? LOL

Vista, Ca.

#30529 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that makes you an idiot of the 1st. degree. Kuwait belonged to Irak until Britain drew up new and modern lines. Those lines are as phoney as the one separating Korea, Vietnam, and Germany.
Don't you ever check your facts before you post?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwait

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30530 Mar 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that makes you an idiot of the 1st. degree. Kuwait belonged to Irak until Britain drew up new and modern lines. Those lines are as phoney as the one separating Korea, Vietnam, and Germany.
Do you understand the concept of a suzerain? It was NEVER part of Iraq proper. Funny though how you condemn the actions of the US while justifying the actions of the Iraqis in Kuwait. Rape, murder, theft, all committed by the IRG. Is that how mid-east countries welcome supposedly long separated lands back into their fold?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30531 Mar 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever check your facts before you post?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwait
[Un]Fortunately for him, there's no peer review process for the "facts" he pulls out of his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 640,823
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 36,753
Do Indian men like Chinese girls 9 min Theresa000 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 43 min andet1987 1,688
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 47 min andet1987 21
Sissy Boys love black guys 53 min Sissyvanessa74 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ricky F 618,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 280,829
More from around the web