#30399 Mar 3, 2013
More Beth and Joe to Crust of Bangor!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30400 Mar 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
It really kills you that my English is better than yours, doesn't it lug nuts.
That'slaughable you say that, old deluded queen. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30401 Mar 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Get out of the way".
<quoted text>
Have the United Snakes cease their world-wide treachery ..... particularly in the Arab world. If you did that the attack on 7/11 would not have happened. You can quote me on that.
It's pretty hard to quote your unintelligible gibberish, old geezer. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30402 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
SURE, TEACH THE WORLD YOUR PROVINCIAL ENGLISH THAT NO ONE BUT YOU UNDERSTANDS.
<quoted text>
Awwww what's the matter Dungheap? Can't understand the KING'S English?
Fine, I'll write in pidgin English so you can understand me better.

Your mother ret me ruv her rong time fo five dorras.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30404 Mar 3, 2013
qurious wrote:
<quoted text>Life expectancy and quality of life are vastly improved over what they used to be...and you know it. As you are living it.
Where do you think your rights would be better protected?
To answer your question my own sovereign land or island.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30405 Mar 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do people here hate Muslims the way you obviously hate Jewish people, dumb hick?
hey fred I don't hate what part of this do you not get.And as for jews I do not hate them their are I'm sure allot of good ones but they don't agree with Zionist no more than i do.What you have is zionist that run this country I'm not about that I am for peace they are for death.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30406 Mar 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's Muslim, they use their left hand instead of toilet paper.
I am what I am .

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30407 Mar 3, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>To answer your question my own sovereign land or island.
I'm sure the Mexicans, Chinese or Russians would see it that way. LOL who's gonna defend it, fool? <-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30408 Mar 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the Mexicans, Chinese or Russians would see it that way. LOL who's gonna defend it, fool? <-o
You are the fool...you believe everything you hear from the beast.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30409 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30410 Mar 3, 2013
the above is the problem And will be what get us all killed through religion and all the sheeple will say the poor holy land. murdering bastards.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30414 Mar 3, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>You are the fool...you believe everything you hear from the beast.
But you believe in David Duke, I'll have to throw that one back at you, you're the fool, fool. >-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30415 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchanan wrote:
TATES POPULATION IS HEADING FOR OR ALREADY THERE LIVING IN THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS, HARDY CONDUCIVE LIVING CONDITIONS FOR A HEALTHY AND LONG LIFESPAN.
<quoted text>
Words of abject ignorance form an amateur propagandist. How's that fat boy despot doing while the peasants cannibalize one another, slave?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30416 Mar 3, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>well It is my opinion that after it is destroyed the creator will give it back to the people who to care of it the land at one time was holy to my people.now it is just a shit hole don't get me wrong their are still nice places but because of the love of money and greed it has become defiled the air is making people sick fish are dieing the food is not the same they are genetically changing the animals the food.it is not healthy for you.And it is also history of how the white man broke every tready that ever was and how over 12 million of my people were murdered by the hands of the whites.The natives were good to the whites then ran low on food and began killing them for what they had.
you know it is what it is it can not be changed and many natives are just as corrupted as the whites. It is also my thought that we are the new babylon the white horse the was gave a bow....weapons and a crown was gave to it ....great Briton.and we or the government has gone out to concur with war and is doing a fine job.this country can not even keep its own people with jobs and food.for sending shit over seas they have been fighting in the middle est for thousands of year it is noone of our business.we need to protect this country from our own shores.
THE LIFESPAN IN THE UNITED STATES IS DECLINING CAUSED BY THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF POVERTY THERE WITH ONE-HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON GOVERNMENT WELFARE AND A TOTAL OF 200 MILLION LIVING IN POVERTY THERE WHERE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF THE UNITED STATES POPULATION IS HEADING FOR OR ALREADY THERE LIVING IN THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS, HARDY CONDUCIVE LIVING CONDITIONS FOR A HEALTHY AND LONG LIFESPAN.
<quoted text>
WAY TOO MUCH DUNG! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30420 Mar 3, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
OF COURSE, A SIXTH-GRADE CHINA STUDENT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ENGLISH
<quoted text>
What's a China Student? Someone who studies porcelain dining sets? Please enlighten me, pig face. <-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30421 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>well It is my opinion that after it is destroyed the creator will give it back to the people who to care of it the land at one time was holy to my people.now it is just a shit hole don't get me wrong their are still nice places but because of the love of money and greed it has become defiled the air is making people sick fish are dieing the food is not the same they are genetically changing the animals the food.it is not healthy for you.And it is also history of how the white man broke every tready that ever was and how over 12 million of my people were murdered by the hands of the whites.The natives were good to the whites then ran low on food and began killing them for what they had.
you know it is what it is it can not be changed and many natives are just as corrupted as the whites. It is also my thought that we are the new babylon the white horse the was gave a bow....weapons and a crown was gave to it ....great Briton.and we or the government has gone out to concur with war and is doing a fine job.this country can not even keep its own people with jobs and food.for sending shit over seas they have been fighting in the middle est for thousands of year it is noone of our business.we need to protect this country from our own shores.
THE LIFESPAN IN THE UNITED STATES IS DECLINING CAUSED BY THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF POVERTY THERE WITH ONE-HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON GOVERNMENT WELFARE AND A TOTAL OF 200 MILLION LIVING IN POVERTY THERE WHERE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF THE UNITED STATES POPULATION IS HEADING FOR OR ALREADY THERE LIVING IN THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS, HARDY CONDUCIVE LIVING CONDITIONS FOR A HEALTHY AND LONG LIFESPAN.
<quoted text>
Could not of said it better myself. And it is the truth government assistance Is out of control why....because their are no jobs.homeless people every where in park alley along creeks and rivers their are people starving to death in this country The price of food has sky rocketed. And it's going to get worse much worse with the drought And could be another one this year the lakes around here are going dry.

And just think what is going to occur when they sake the assistance away Before then you will start to see the military. because when People can not feed their children look out pandemonium. And it is just A matter of time.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#30422 Mar 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>But you believe in David Duke, I'll have to throw that one back at you, you're the fool, fool. >-o
Well if the man speaks the truth.you just can not accept the truth.because you are brainwashed And the truth ruins you ideal of a righteous government. they are going to promise you food soon and you will be directed to your local church in the front door and out the back to a waiting bus then to a train then to your grave.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30423 Mar 3, 2013
Yechchanan wrote:
<quoted text> they are going to promise you food soon and you will be directed to your local church in the front door and out the back to a waiting bus then to a train then to your grave.
What would a hayseed racist like you know of such things, creepy hick?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30424 Mar 3, 2013
Noooooo you couldn't have said it better then the Chink, because you are an uneducated, dumder then dirt, hick
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Could not of said it better myself. And it is the truth government assistance Is out of control why....because their are no jobs.homeless people every where in park alley along creeks and rivers their are people starving to death in this country The price of food has sky rocketed. And it's going to get worse much worse with the drought And could be another one this year the lakes around here are going dry.
And just think what is going to occur when they sake the assistance away Before then you will start to see the military. because when People can not feed their children look out pandemonium. And it is just A matter of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min seriously the ori... 539,240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Tide with Beach 733,273
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min dirty white boy- 600,021
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 1 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 2 hr meme 477
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 258,090
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••