American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30366 Mar 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So by your own admission, you're an entrepreneur participating in free market enterprise, a concept that most of you commies on this thread call capitalism. It's a terminology that the radical left coined, because 'isms' typically are associated with negative connotations. So by your own admission, you are a willing participant in the "beastly system" that you so frequently denounce. You are a hypocrite aren't you? Actually it's a rhetorical question, you need not bother answering that one. But here's one for you, how do you feel about redistribution of wealth. Certainly someone who has admonished the free market system the way you do, must believe in taking away from the producers to support the non producers? After all, you couldn't drive a 40K truck unless you're part of that "beastly system" that feeds off of the disadvantaged and poor, right? Oh and how about blood oil? That's not your cup of tea either, after all you'd in for a stern tongue lashing from your Somalian advocate and pirate CHOCOLATE FACE, if it were. <¦-o
your logic is pretty messed up of course i have to take place in this world.but not the sin.I never seen anyone poor put a roof on....most poor people can't even afford insurance.love not the world nor the things in the world and if you do the love of the father is not on you.we all have to work to make a living but hey don't get me wrong it's not all gravy winter sucks hardly no work.and you better save your money during the great times if you want to make it through the bad.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30367 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
I sell roofs
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD DOING USEFUL AND PRODUCTIVE WORK AS THE OTHERS APPEAR TO BE LOAFERS AND WELFARERS AND DOING USELESS PARASITICAL USELESS WORK LEACHING OFF THE PRODUCTIVE WORKERS LIKE THE FIANACIERS DO IN THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
Thank you deng I do work hard See i want things and the only way to get them is to work But things has changed so much in my line of work I have had to adapt but it is still not the same.I will starve to death or die before i ever take anything from the government.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30368 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO, HOW MANY KIDS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVENMENT KILL TODAY???
<quoted text>
Hard to say are we counting just the ones here or the ones killed by Israel too.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30369 Mar 3, 2013
pilfered wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like the beasty system treats you fairly well.
It is everyone right to work and it has nothing to to with the evil beastly system.It has to do with getting your ass out of bed and going to work.
qurious

Plymouth, NH

#30370 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is terrible. Your teacher will be sent to the gulags soon, ass hat.
JUST IGNORE THIS ONE AS HE'S DELIRIOUS FROM HIS A.I.D.S. MEDICINE.
<quoted text>
No deng I'm not delirous with aids medicine

u?

An official report published in February 2009 stated that in 2008, for the first time, HIV/AIDS was China's leading cause of death among infectious diseases. Nearly 7,000 people died from the disorder in the first nine months of 2008, a substantial increase—until three years prior to this, the total cumulative mortality was fewer than 8,000.

I'm delirious from other sources

thank you very much!!!

if she ever goes to china watch her
first time for everything

Plymouth, NH

#30371 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>It is everyone right to work and it has nothing to to with the evil beastly system.It has to do with getting your ass out of bed and going to work.
a modicum of sense

!!

?!

So where do you believe your rights are best protected?
cheer up courteously

Plymouth, NH

#30372 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
SO, ARE YOU MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A CHIMP???
<quoted text>
JA, SO WHERE WOULD PEOPLE RATHER THEIR LEADERS WERE FROM, THE DPR OF KOREA, OR KENYA.
<quoted text>
we never hear from the people of North Korea

odd isn't it?? Maybe it's the lack of infrastructure.
courteous asiaphobe

Plymouth, NH

#30373 Mar 3, 2013
Kim Lil un hugged rodman...I hope NK has half decent detox/hosedown facilities, and aids treatments as well ,

do you know who rodman is??

----------
on the other hand, the globe trotters, ever heard of them? remember meadowlark?
moi

Plymouth, NH

#30374 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to say are we counting just the ones here or the ones killed by Israel too.
don't forget ASSad and Iraq and afghanistan and yemen and somalia and sudan chad nigeria ,,..and mali and bangledesh and ...etc etc

where do you think your rights are best protected???
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30375 Mar 3, 2013
first time for everything wrote:
<quoted text>a modicum of sense
!!
?!
So where do you believe your rights are best protected?
Their not have you not seen how many executive orders signed by the last two presidents they are slowly taking all or rights away.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30376 Mar 3, 2013
moi wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget ASSad and Iraq and afghanistan and yemen and somalia and sudan chad nigeria ,,..and mali and bangledesh and ...etc etc
where do you think your rights are best protected???
in my land and one day it will be just that my land....
moi

Plymouth, NH

#30377 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Their not have you not seen how many executive orders signed by the last two presidents they are slowly taking all or rights away.
which rights specifically have you lost?

+
where do you think your rights are better protected?
moi

Plymouth, NH

#30378 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>in my land and one day it will be just that my land....
you talking the whole world??? sound imperialisic,,, or zionistic

even

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30379 Mar 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "defensive", impuring" and "freedom"
You should talk, we've all seen how you can butcher English. <¦-o
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30380 Mar 3, 2013
moi wrote:
<quoted text>you talking the whole world??? sound imperialisic,,, or zionistic
even
No just mine and my peoples land back you know the land that was stolen from the indians.that white man and the zionist has defiled for the love of money and greed surly you see the evil taking place in the world and how we come from watching i love lucy and the waltons shows that taught moral and values to sex in the city and homo programs which do you prefer.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30381 Mar 3, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
I sell roofs
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD DOING USEFUL AND PRODUCTIVE WORK AS THE OTHERS APPEAR TO BE LOAFERS AND WELFARERS AND DOING USELESS PARASITICAL USELESS WORK LEACHING OFF THE PRODUCTIVE WORKERS LIKE THE FIANACIERS DO IN THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNGS, I wonder how CHOCOLATE FACE and Horse Manure, like you calling them "loafers" and "welfarers" what ever that one means? LMAO! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30382 Mar 3, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>No just mine and my peoples land back you know the land that was stolen from the indians.that white man and the zionist has defiled for the love of money and greed surly you see the evil taking place in the world and how we come from watching i love lucy and the waltons shows that taught moral and values to sex in the city and homo programs which do you prefer.
Do you require more land? Are you running out of space for burned out mobile homes and broken down cars, stacked on cinder blocks?
moi

Plymouth, NH

#30383 Mar 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>No just mine and my peoples land back you know the land that was stolen from the indians.that white man and the zionist has defiled for the love of money and greed surly you see the evil taking place in the world and how we come from watching i love lucy and the waltons shows that taught moral and values to sex in the city and homo programs which do you prefer.
How will you obtain this land back? And whom btw did your peoples obtain the land from. Many tribal wars were fought over land, women, slaves, fishing hunting areas etc etc...documented history you know.
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#30384 Mar 3, 2013
I own 3 or 4 seasons of the waltons on dvd
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30385 Mar 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you require more land? Are you running out of space for burned out mobile homes and broken down cars, stacked on cinder blocks?
Sounds like you know alot about this kind of thing...I don't have any burned out trailers and no cars on blocks sorry to disappoint you.you know if you were to turn the telly off you might start thinking on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowners lose Katrina insurance flood case (Aug '06) 5 min DBullock 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 665,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 34 min It aint necessari... 723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web