“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30317 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
<quoted text>
Not true. MANSLAUGHTER is not MURDER and the difference between the 2 is what differentiates "the big one" from "the lesser one". It is the same in Manning's case.
But just between you and me, one guy taking with another guy ..... you don't really think Manning's intent was "the big one" do you?
No. I think Manning was a dumb kid who did a dumb thing for what he thought was a good reason. I don’t think he ever intended “the big one” and is probably somewhat remorseful for the consequences of the other 10 he pled guilty to.

added:
But I will let the Judge decide.
pilfered

Plymouth, NH

#30318 Mar 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
economist Dean Baker
in a 2007 study prepared by Global Insight on the long-term economic impact of increased military spending
Going Bankrupt Why the debt crisis is now the greatest threat to the American republic
by Chalmers Johnson
It is often believed that wars and military spending increases are good for the economy. In fact, most economic models show that military spending diverts resources from productive uses, such as consumption and investment, and ultimately slows economic growth and reduces employment
Doc Hypocrite, when you mention

"consumption" would you be talking about "blood" oil?
pilfered

Plymouth, NH

#30319 Mar 2, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You re arguing moot points and small details. The important part is that such munitions are used and the result is radiation poisoning that leads to the death of thousands of young, innocent kids, and should NOT be used. Whoever should be found guilty is secondary.
by this logic

gun powder should NOT be used...
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30320 Mar 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>These our US warmongers are ruining US and US dollar. I think it's better to invest in a vegetable/fruit garden , and when SHTF it gonna be chaos...
Yes it will food storage is the only way to survive.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30321 Mar 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to reiterate what Cowboy said, a 302 powered half ton, is not going to be worth a shit as a work truck, half wit. <¦-o
look I sell roofs I haul A Ladder and A tape measure lap top and printer And if I want to tow something I will I have the towing package.And if i want to work A truck I will Use My f- 350 or a dump truck Or just have my roofers do it their is nothing wrong with a 302 they don't make them the way they used to And i travel so much I wanted something fuel efficient. And when I started i drove a 1984 gmc ruff ole truck and when you pull up to A well to do home some people judge you on what you drive you do not go into A nice addition in a turd......This is very stupid that people will judge you on what you drive and that was not true i started out of a 1969 el camino.the first storm i ever worked was mandan north dakota.before that i lived on a weekly salary.And now i live on what is left every year after i pay my material bills and my guys and my sales help.and i made the best choice for me when it come to my ecoboost.better than any dodge.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#30322 Mar 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be roofer, how many shingles can you put in it?
Now, I know a few roofers and none of them drive a half ton....Shingles are heavy....
2013 F 150 4x4 supercab 5.0......$27,169...You got whupped..
i might haul A few squares maybe some material I have roofers and a field manager that hauls my material.you can check prices all day long jack apply some extras like a towing packaged power windows ect all leather......it is what it is...
Max

Québec, Canada

#30324 Mar 2, 2013
pilfered wrote:
<quoted text>by this logic
gun powder should NOT be used...
Comparing gunpowder and depleted uranium shells is probably the worse argument I have ever read in my whole life, and I sincerely hope for you that you are just joking.
Max

Québec, Canada

#30325 Mar 2, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet? You can legally purchase an AR-15 in Canada as long as you have an RPAL.
Wow. I did go and read a bit, apparently it -is- possible since it's part of the 'restricted' gun list. Judging from the long list of criteria and the necessary procedure, I dont think it's as easy as you make it look to be though.

From what I know of the "philosophy" applied by the Canadian government, if you have a family and kids you will be allowed to own one rather easily but if you don't fit into that category they will take a long look at you until they find one single mistake and use that mistake as an excuse to be refused.

Your question is a trick question since it force to reveal some of my personal life but yeah, I will reply to your earlier remark and tell you that I got my skull crushed by the son of a cop when I was in high school and I was treated by the local police force like I was the one that commited the crime ; so if I actually intended to get such a licence to own a weapon they would probably find some event 10 years ago when I was drunk and shouted some obscenities at someone that pissed me off and use that as an excuse to refuse my application.

I'm sure a government c0ck sucker would have no problem getting a license for it though.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30327 Mar 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT IS A DEMOCRACY OR A REPUBLIC IS LAUGHABLE AS THE GENETIC FAMILY LINKS OF THE PRESIDENTS STRETCHES BACK FROM OBAMA THROUGH ALL THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON WHICH MEANS IT'S ONE OF THE WORLD'S LONGEST DYNASTIES AKIN TO THE MONARCHS OF EUROPE
Do you have a link to prove that crap claim, slave?

How does it feel to know stinking North Korea is owned by murderous hereditary despots?

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#30329 Mar 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know stinking North Korea is owned by murderous hereditary despots?
LOL

He's got a link to his shrink ..

Bipolar runs deep in his family, it must be the chemicals in the Chinese water....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30330 Mar 2, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>look I sell roofs I haul A Ladder and A tape measure lap top and printer And if I want to tow something I will I have the towing package.And if i want to work A truck I will Use My f- 350 or a dump truck Or just have my roofers do it their is nothing wrong with a 302 they don't make them the way they used to And i travel so much I wanted something fuel efficient. And when I started i drove a 1984 gmc ruff ole truck and when you pull up to A well to do home some people judge you on what you drive you do not go into A nice addition in a turd......This is very stupid that people will judge you on what you drive and that was not true i started out of a 1969 el camino.the first storm i ever worked was mandan north dakota.before that i lived on a weekly salary.And now i live on what is left every year after i pay my material bills and my guys and my sales help.and i made the best choice for me when it come to my ecoboost.better than any dodge.
So by your own admission, you're an entrepreneur participating in free market enterprise, a concept that most of you commies on this thread call capitalism. It's a terminology that the radical left coined, because 'isms' typically are associated with negative connotations. So by your own admission, you are a willing participant in the "beastly system" that you so frequently denounce. You are a hypocrite aren't you? Actually it's a rhetorical question, you need not bother answering that one. But here's one for you, how do you feel about redistribution of wealth. Certainly someone who has admonished the free market system the way you do, must believe in taking away from the producers to support the non producers? After all, you couldn't drive a 40K truck unless you're part of that "beastly system" that feeds off of the disadvantaged and poor, right? Oh and how about blood oil? That's not your cup of tea either, after all you'd in for a stern tongue lashing from your Somalian advocate and pirate CHOCOLATE FACE, if it were. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30331 Mar 2, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
The Big New is:
Adobe PHOTO SHOP Makes Botox Doctors Furious!
So much for Annie Muk then. No matter how much work you get done, your Annie transformation will leave you looking like an old hag that fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. LOL <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30332 Mar 2, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT IS A DEMOCRACY OR A REPUBLIC IS LAUGHABLE AS THE GENETIC FAMILY LINKS OF THE PRESIDENTS STRETCHES BACK FROM OBAMA THROUGH ALL THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON WHICH MEANS IT'S ONE OF THE WORLD'S LONGEST DYNASTIES AKIN TO THE MONARCHS OF EUROPE
Which is it DUNGS, a Democracy or a Republic, you demented fools? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30334 Mar 2, 2013
THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT IS A DEMOCRACY OR A REPUBLIC IS LAUGHABLE AS THE GENETIC FAMILY LINKS OF THE PRESIDENTS STRETCHES BACK FROM OBAMA THROUGH ALL THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON WHICH MEANS IT'S ONE OF THE WORLD'S LONGEST DYNASTIES AKIN TO THE MONARCHS OF EUROPE.

YEP, ALL GENETICALLY RELATED, U.S. PRESIDENTS; SO MUCH FOR FREE ELECTIONS THERE AS ALL RIGGED.

SURRRRE, DYNASTIC DICTATORSHIP; GO FIND THE LINK AS EVEN A CHIMP IN THE ZOO CAN FIND THIS ONE, AND YOU CANNOT???.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30335 Mar 2, 2013
HAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT IS A DEMOCRACY OR A REPUBLIC IS LAUGHABLE AS THE GENETIC FAMILY LINKS OF THE PRESIDENTS STRETCHES BACK FROM OBAMA THROUGH ALL THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON WHICH MEANS IT'S ONE OF THE WORLD'S LONGEST DYNASTIES AKIN TO THE MONARCHS OF EUROPE.

NEITHER, THE UNITED STATES DYNASTIC MONARCHY, AS IT'S A FAMILY DICTATORSHIP, BUT IT'S RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS AS THE PEOPLE ARE READY TO MARCH TO REGIME CHANGE IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE TO EXPECT THE TREES OF WASHINGTON D.C. TO BE PUT TO GOOD USE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is it DUNGS, a Democracy or a Republic, you demented fools? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30336 Mar 2, 2013
I sell roofs

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD DOING USEFUL AND PRODUCTIVE WORK AS THE OTHERS APPEAR TO BE LOAFERS AND WELFARERS AND DOING USELESS PARASITICAL USELESS WORK LEACHING OFF THE PRODUCTIVE WORKERS LIKE THE FIANACIERS DO IN THE UNITED STATES.
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>look I sell roofs I haul A Ladder and A tape measure lap top and printer And if I want to tow something I will I have the towing package.And if i want to work A truck I will Use My f- 350 or a dump truck Or just have my roofers do it their is nothing wrong with a 302 they don't make them the way they used to And i travel so much I wanted something fuel efficient. And when I started i drove a 1984 gmc ruff ole truck and when you pull up to A well to do home some people judge you on what you drive you do not go into A nice addition in a turd......This is very stupid that people will judge you on what you drive and that was not true i started out of a 1969 el camino.the first storm i ever worked was mandan north dakota.before that i lived on a weekly salary.And now i live on what is left every year after i pay my material bills and my guys and my sales help.and i made the best choice for me when it come to my ecoboost.better than any dodge.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30338 Mar 2, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT IS A DEMOCRACY OR A REPUBLIC IS LAUGHABLE AS THE GENETIC FAMILY LINKS OF THE PRESIDENTS STRETCHES BACK FROM OBAMA THROUGH ALL THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS TO GEORGE WASHINGTON WHICH MEANS IT'S ONE OF THE WORLD'S LONGEST DYNASTIES AKIN TO THE MONARCHS OF EUROPE.
YEP, ALL GENETICALLY RELATED, U.S. PRESIDENTS; SO MUCH FOR FREE ELECTIONS THERE AS ALL RIGGED.
SURRRRE, DYNASTIC DICTATORSHIP; GO FIND THE LINK AS EVEN A CHIMP IN THE ZOO CAN FIND THIS ONE, AND YOU CANNOT???.
<quoted text>
Well ok, you're proof a chimpanzee in a zoo can find the links, but that doesn't validate them, little poo flinger. <¦-o

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30339 Mar 3, 2013
Thank all of our defenseman/women for their devotion to imsuring our safety and fredom

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30340 Mar 3, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I did go and read a bit, apparently it -is- possible since it's part of the 'restricted' gun list. Judging from the long list of criteria and the necessary procedure, I dont think it's as easy as you make it look to be though.
It's not much more involved than getting a standard PAL. Besides, the AR-15 up here is pointless unless you have a prohibited magazine that holds more than 5 rounds.
There are actually a number of rifles that are inherently more lethal then the AR-15 that can be legally purchased with just a standard PAL in Canada.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30341 Mar 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days, when one looks in the dictionary for the definition of "retard", your name WILL be the definition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 55,634
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Steve III 649,626
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 1 hr Knock off purse s... 36
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 1 hr Hemant patel 77
TARABYA PROFILO TARABYA SERVIS 212) 202 62 35 P... 2 hr sertek 1
SARIYER Profilo Sariyer Tamir Servis 212 ) 202 ... 2 hr sertek 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,050
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web