American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEAC

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#30295 Mar 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
John Kerrey disclosed that counterinsurgency warfarein Vietnam rested on a criminal premise
As a matter of military doctrine, in those parts of the country [Vietnam] where the revolutionary side had societal support, the entire civilian population - including women, children, the infirm and the wounded- should be treated as "the enemy."
The most fundamental idea embedded in the law of war, requiring a belligerent to distinguish civilian from military targets, was completely abandoned.
Hey how come you came make UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE out of your nic and I can't?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30296 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no. We re allowed to hunt deers n stuff, that's about it. Clearly not what Adam Lanza got in his hands.
Wanna bet? You can legally purchase an AR-15 in Canada as long as you have an RPAL.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30297 Mar 1, 2013
Kerry Commission,

Cocaine Politics, Peter Dale Scott and Jonathan Marshall, p10

There was substantial evidence of drug smuggling through the war zones on the part of individual Contras, Contra suppliers, Contra pilots, mercenaries who worked with the Contras, and Contra supporters throughout the region," the subcommittee concluded. Far from taking steps to combat those drug flows, "U.S. officials involved in Central America failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war efforts against Nicaragua," the investigation showed. "In each case," the report added, "one or another agency of the U.S. government had information regarding the involvement either while it was occurring, or immediately thereafter." Moreover, "senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems.

United States

#30298 Mar 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how come you came make UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE out of your nic and I can't?
LOL!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30299 Mar 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian pirate as well? <¦-o

United States

#30300 Mar 1, 2013
DOPE, INC.
the international drug cartel, money-laundering, and state power
The book that drove Kissinger crazy
Executive Intelligence Review, 1992, paperback (original 1986), p3

The kingpins of the U.S. branch of the drug cartel [are] led by Henry Kissinger and the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai Brith.

United States

#30301 Mar 1, 2013
DOPE, INC.
the international drug cartel, money-laundering, and state power
The book that drove Kissinger crazy
Executive Intelligence Review, 1992, paperback (original 1986), p31

The so-called "War on Drugs" of the Bush administration is a cruel joke. Its official purpose is, at best, to reduce the drug trade by 50% over a 10-year period. In practice, this means Washington is picking and choosing which drug mafias will survive and flourish, and which will be driven out of business - all the while confessing that the best solution of all would be to legalize the entire trade. Throughout, the financial controllers of Dope, Inc. are protected from all prosecution.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30302 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no. We re allowed to hunt deers n stuff, that's about it. Clearly not what Adam Lanza got in his hands.
The AR-15 that was the alleged murder weapon, was found in his car. He used handguns to commit the homicides with. But the leftist media will try to suppress that as much as they can.

United States

#30303 Mar 1, 2013
US Troops on Psychiatric Drugs « Psychiatric News
psychiatricnews.wordpress.com/.../01/20/us-tr...

Jan 20, 2011 ·... Obviously Centcom have been following the killing sprees by people high on psychiatric drugs even ... It is important that soldiers on chronic ...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30304 Mar 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
UH OH.....
It's the first of the month....Chocolate Face got his Govt. check and can buy Meth again...
He really misses his khat!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEAC

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#30305 Mar 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian pirate as well? <¦-o
For F***'s Sake grow up.<0 ¦ 0>

United States

#30306 Mar 1, 2013
One in six service members is now taking at least one psychiatric drug, according to the Navy Times, with many soldiers taking “drug cocktail” combinations ...
Soldiers Drug Use on the Rise - Digital Journal: A Global Digital ...
www.digitaljournal.com/article/243383/Soldier...

United States

#30307 Mar 1, 2013
Germ Warfare Against America: Part IIc - Forced Inoculations Of …
www.all-natural.com/part-2c.html

Forced Inoculations Of U.S. Troops by Donald S. McAlvaney, Editor,... "Is it Ethical To Use Unapproved Drugs on Soldiers Without Informed Consent?"

United States

#30309 Mar 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He really misses his khat!
u lost your brain, no wonder you druggie can' even think straight, you druggie warmongering animals!

United States

#30310 Mar 1, 2013
Researchers tested pot, LSD on Army volunteers - USATODAY.com
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-... ...

Apr 05, 2007 · Army doctors gave soldier volunteers synthetic marijuana, LSD and two dozen other psychoactive drugs during experiments aimed at developing chemical ...

United States

#30311 Mar 1, 2013
Giving Our Soldiers Drugs That May Make Them Kill ...
www.alternet.org/story/148444/are_we_giving_o... ...
More soldiers than ever are on drugs that have been linked to suicide and violent behavior.... How the Economic Quacks Promoting Austerity Will Increase the Deficit

United States

#30312 Mar 1, 2013
new research findings two: MEDS KILLING SOLDIERS BY HEART …
newresearchfindingstwo.blogspot.com/2012/04/m... ...

Apr 20, 2012 · PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS KILLING SOLDIERS BY ... the drugs can help exhausted soldiers maintain performance levels through ...

====

U own leaders don't give damn about u lowly dumb soldiers!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30315 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
<quoted text>
Not true. MANSLAUGHTER is not MURDER and the difference between the 2 is what differentiates "the big one" from "the lesser one". It is the same in Manning's case.
But just between you and me, one guy taking with another guy ..... you don't really think Manning's intent was "the big one" do you?
No. I think Manning was a dumb kid who did a dumb thing for what he thought was a good reason. I don’t think he ever intended “the big one” and is probably somewhat remorseful for the consequences of the other 10 he pled guilty to.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30316 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It does have a ring to it. It rhymes with "Horse Manure":)
Yes it does, old Swedish geezer. <¦-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30317 Mar 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
<quoted text>
Not true. MANSLAUGHTER is not MURDER and the difference between the 2 is what differentiates "the big one" from "the lesser one". It is the same in Manning's case.
But just between you and me, one guy taking with another guy ..... you don't really think Manning's intent was "the big one" do you?
No. I think Manning was a dumb kid who did a dumb thing for what he thought was a good reason. I don’t think he ever intended “the big one” and is probably somewhat remorseful for the consequences of the other 10 he pled guilty to.

added:
But I will let the Judge decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 59 min Doctor REALITY 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min River Tam 104,533
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 6 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr bad bob 184,571
More from around the web