|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Like the rapist, Julian Assange?
<¦-o
this shows how brainwashed you really are he did no such thing trumped up charges.because they had nothing on him...god dammed you are stupid.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Brown Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Like in one hand And shit in the other and see what you get first.
Deep statement, hick.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What sin might that be, fool? <¦-o
unless you keep the laws you are sinning every day and you are but with you it goes much deeper...don't it fella.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Well, I already knew most of that. But that is such a depressing end to your argument. Are you trying to discourage anyone from seeking a solution?
Oh for sure dude, because I have THAT much power and influence over people LOL. You may find the end of my argument depressing but don't blame me for it, it was just a simple observation.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Brown Nose wrote:
<quoted text>this shows how brainwashed you really are he did no such thing trumped up charges.because they had nothing on him...god dammed you are stupid.
YOU are calling someone else stupid? Oh the irony, dull hayseed.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant to say, "unarmed"
And you'd still be wrong.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

We've Not Learned From War History The Facts Never Lie

We've not learned from war history the facts never lie
For God and for Country many still fight and die
The flowers do not bloom brighter on the dead soldier's grave
As the one who died of old age and was not known to be brave.

With the words we've not learned from war history
I happen to be one of those who agree
One war leads to another it does seem to me
And we still have War Memorial day in the twenty first century.

Where there is mistrust between people hatred come to the boil
In war over borders and war over oil
And in wars over God far too many have died
To antiquated thinking many do remain tied.

Out of war and it's suffering many heroes are made
And to honour the war dead another parade
And for as long as those who glorify war do have things their own way
The flower of peace will never see light of day.
Francis Duggan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Crime and Punishment
by Wayne Ellwood
New Internationalisst magazine, December 2005

US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger supervised the carpet bombing of Cambodia in the early 1970s which killed more than half-a-million civilians and paved the way for the Khmer Rouge victory two years later. Margaret Thatcher, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan all supported the regime after it was driven from power. And China supplied Pol Pot with weapons throughout the 1980s. Because of this the genocide was buried for nearly 20 years. The Khmer Rouge survived until 1992,

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p497

It is vital to note that when the bombing began Cambodia was a neutral nation;, therefore, to bomb it would be illegal in U.S. law. For that reason, it was kept secret even from the pilots doing the bombing.

The bombing began on March 17, 1969. By the time it ended, 14 months later, 3,630 bombing raids-raids not flights-had been carried out by flights of 50 or so 8-engined B-52s flying mostly from Guam or Okinawa.

When the planes took off the pilots had been given "legitimate" targets in Vietnam; as they reached Vietnam, they were given p coordinates by radio: in Cambodia. We know that from the sworn testimony of one of the pilots.(SHAWCROSS)

Each plane carried dozens of 750-lb. bombs: carpet bombs. The planes dropping them were 30,000 + feet above the target, safe from any danger from below or nearby, and unable even to imagine what or who they were hitting, burning, killing.

All of that is disgusting in itself; the way in which the targets were named by Kissinger and Nixon turns disgust into revulsion: The overall name of our leaders' murderous plans for Cambodia was "Menu," with the progression of targets named "Breakfast," "Lunch," "Snack," "Dinner," "Dessert," and "Supper." (SHAWCROSS)

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
Crime and Punishment

pplied Pol Pot with weapons throughout the 1980s. Because of this the genocide was buried for nearly 20 years. The Khmer Rouge survived until 1992,
It's much more funny when rather than dumping spam, you try to express your dumb thoughts in your own clumsy words, Somalian.

Entertain me!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

American scholar Anthony Judt,
United States of Europe, p14

"The U. S. is a selfish, individualistic society devoted to commerce, profit, and the despoliation of the planet. It is uncaring of the poor and sick and it is indifferent to the rest of humankind. The U.S. rides roughshod over international laws and treaties and threatens the moral, environmental, and physical future of humanity. It is inconsistent and hypocritical in its foreign dealings, and it wields unparalleled military clout.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Also ....... Doesn't it have to be proven that his "purpose" was to aid the enemy in order for him to be guilty of "the big one"? I'm sure even you must realize that was not his purpose, and ........ before you even say it - NO ONE's life was at risk because of his alleged actions.
We know the peace movement prolonged the Vietnam War even if it wasn’t their intention. You can be found guilty of murder because of gross negligence even though you never intended to harm anyone. There is a fine line between whistle blowing, protesting, and giving aid comfort to the enemy. I will leave it up to the judge to determine if he crossed it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Russia...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

aBOVE IS JUST TIP OF iCEBERG OF obnoxious US militaristic interventionist Imperialism Empire.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

You've NEVER been to NY have you Dingus, there is nothing wrong with the air in the city
John Brown wrote:
<quoted text>just like new york cally may not be as bad but our air is... shit thousand of people die every year. rad how about how are water is not fit to drink and the food...hope you are working on your food storage.and some kind of shelter...bet that would be hard to do in new york...maybe you can dig a hole in central park...
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for sure dude, because I have THAT much power and influence over people LOL. You may find the end of my argument depressing but don't blame me for it, it was just a simple observation.
You re just doing a great job at defending a point that cannot be defended, pretty much saying we should all "suck it up".

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's much more funny when rather than dumping spam, you try to express your dumb thoughts in your own clumsy words, Somalian.
Entertain me!
Not a Somalain but An American Antiwar Advocator. look u US barbarian warmonger that over 179 nations had give you the big middle Finger. yea i'm gonna entertain you today with more postings. BWHAHHAHA, you war mongering psycho.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The George W. Bush Doctrine on U.S. foreign Policy:
(1) The U.S. claims the right to preemptive use of military power, including nuclear weapons;
(2) The U.S. will not be bound by international treaties or agreements if these are deemed by the government to interfere with our national self-interest;
(3) The U.S. will actively work to prevent the emergence of any strategic rival on the world scene;
(4) The U.S. will use military policy and power to advance the interests of U.S. capitalism around the world."
Bill Keach, Illusion and Reality,

Look like Obama is following in most footstep of warmongering Bushjr Admin.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

" U.S. Ieaders commit war crimes as a matter of institutional necessity, as their imperial role calls for keeping subordinate peoples in their proper place and assuring a "favorable climate of investment" everywhere. They do this by using their economic power, but also (by means of "bombs bursting in the air" and) by supporting Diem, Mobutu, Pinochet, Suharto, Savimbi, Marcos, Fujimori, Salinas, and scores of similar leaders. War crimes also come easily because U.S. Ieaders consider themselves to be the vehicles of a higher morality and truth and can operate in violation of law without cost. It is also immensely helpful that their mainstream media agree that their country is above the law and will support and rationalize each and every venture and the commission of war crimes. "
Edward Herman

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
treaties and threatens the moral, environmental, and physical future of humanity. It is inconsistent and hypocritical in its foreign dealings, and it wields unparalleled military clout.
So you actually believe you're supporting some sort of debate with that copy/pasted crap, Somalian peasant? You're as dumb as that other hillbilly creep.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or "disappeared", at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame."
Amnesty International for Human Rights

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,301 - 24,320 of37,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

633 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 6 min Josh 64
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 1,400
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min dirty white boy- 716,318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 223,136
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Strength and Honor 171,434
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 22 min Xavier Breath 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Rider on the Storm 598,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Liam 529,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••