American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30123 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Stain wrote:
Go out and buy a American flag or steal your neighbors .take it and smear shit all over it then drag it behind something then pour gas on it and burn the worthless pos. the worship of the flag is like worshiping satan.
Maybe you could get in Satan's *cough* I mean Allah's good graces by strapping dynamite around your waist and finding martyrdom, dirty little flea bag. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30124 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Stain wrote:
<quoted text>you are a joke the security of America no such thing.if their was their would of been no 9/11 if that is what you believe.however the truth is 9/11 was done by the terrorist in Washington.
*there* Not their, you illiterate little monkey. <¦-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30126 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
The only real solution would be an armed civil revolution. Don't ask me to help though, we re a disarmed people over here.
I’m sure there are a lot of people on this forum that would love to see Americans killing Americans—I’m not one of them. You probably feel the same way about Canadians killing Canadians.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30127 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Stain wrote:
<quoted text>yes he is a true patriot.A hero.And I think he is from crescent Oklahoma.
Like the rapist, Julian Assange?
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30128 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Stain wrote:
<quoted text>evil like the sin you commit everyday.
What sin might that be, fool? <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30129 Mar 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sure there are a lot of people on this forum that would love to see Americans killing Americans—I’m not one of them. You probably feel the same way about Canadians killing Canadians.
Revolutions doesn't need to be -that- bloody. Hitler could have been stopped with just one bullet from a relative of his. Unfortunately, nobody can see their own faults, only other's. Not the most accurate of comparison but I'm sure you get the point. That is why people like Bradley Manning are real heroes.

If you disagree, you can always go see chinese companies and politely ask them to stop polluting so much. Or go see an orthodox muslim in the middle east and ask them to stop stoning womans or having 12 years old wives. Or go see the american army and politely ask them to stop using depleted uranium shells. See if it works.

It is a sad truth in life, some problems cannot be solved without violence, aka the application of force. If someone comes up and say "that s not true, we will talk them into it!" well, i got some news for you buddy, they wont be illegal until AFTER all those wars are over, and by then, it will be too late.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30131 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
The only real solution would be an armed civil revolution. Don't ask me to help though, we re a disarmed people over here.
How are we a disarmed people in Canada? Do you have a record that prevents you from legally owning a firearm?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30134 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Revolutions doesn't need to be -that- bloody. Hitler could have been stopped with just one bullet from a relative of his. Unfortunately, nobody can see their own faults, only other's. Not the most accurate of comparison but I'm sure you get the point. That is why people like Bradley Manning are real heroes.
If you disagree, you can always go see chinese companies and politely ask them to stop polluting so much. Or go see an orthodox muslim in the middle east and ask them to stop stoning womans or having 12 years old wives. Or go see the american army and politely ask them to stop using depleted uranium shells. See if it works.
It is a sad truth in life, some problems cannot be solved without violence, aka the application of force. If someone comes up and say "that s not true, we will talk them into it!" well, i got some news for you buddy, they wont be illegal until AFTER all those wars are over, and by then, it will be too late.
While I believe all things can be handled peacefully, we both know that is not always the path chosen which is why I support our troops. Peace is not the natural state of man and often peace is only war deterred. I want those who disagree with us to think long and hard before they result to violence. If it becomes necessary for our soldiers to fight, I want them to be armed with the best weapons available. If that means DU—then so be it.

While some people like Bradley Manning may be acting out of a sense of morality, it doesn’t mean their actions are wise or beneficial which is why there are laws against doing what he did. I’m sure even the guy stoning the woman in the ME feels what he is doing is morally correct.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30136 Mar 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never live in a country like that. Why do you?
Dave does the truth hurt you....because it is the truth. If I could afford a island I would be gone in a new york minute.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30137 Mar 1, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to do that to you.
Like in one hand And shit in the other and see what you get first.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30138 Mar 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could get in Satan's *cough* I mean Allah's good graces by strapping dynamite around your waist and finding martyrdom, dirty little flea bag. <¦-o
no thanks...we don't take life we don't kill...that's why we are on here to put you war mongers in your place.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30139 Mar 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Like the rapist, Julian Assange?
<¦-o
this shows how brainwashed you really are he did no such thing trumped up charges.because they had nothing on him...god dammed you are stupid.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30140 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Like in one hand And shit in the other and see what you get first.
Deep statement, hick.
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30141 Mar 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What sin might that be, fool? <¦-o
unless you keep the laws you are sinning every day and you are but with you it goes much deeper...don't it fella.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30142 Mar 1, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Well, I already knew most of that. But that is such a depressing end to your argument. Are you trying to discourage anyone from seeking a solution?
Oh for sure dude, because I have THAT much power and influence over people LOL. You may find the end of my argument depressing but don't blame me for it, it was just a simple observation.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30143 Mar 1, 2013
John Brown Nose wrote:
<quoted text>this shows how brainwashed you really are he did no such thing trumped up charges.because they had nothing on him...god dammed you are stupid.
YOU are calling someone else stupid? Oh the irony, dull hayseed.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30144 Mar 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant to say, "unarmed"
And you'd still be wrong.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#30145 Mar 1, 2013
We've Not Learned From War History The Facts Never Lie

We've not learned from war history the facts never lie
For God and for Country many still fight and die
The flowers do not bloom brighter on the dead soldier's grave
As the one who died of old age and was not known to be brave.

With the words we've not learned from war history
I happen to be one of those who agree
One war leads to another it does seem to me
And we still have War Memorial day in the twenty first century.

Where there is mistrust between people hatred come to the boil
In war over borders and war over oil
And in wars over God far too many have died
To antiquated thinking many do remain tied.

Out of war and it's suffering many heroes are made
And to honour the war dead another parade
And for as long as those who glorify war do have things their own way
The flower of peace will never see light of day.
Francis Duggan

United States

#30146 Mar 1, 2013
Crime and Punishment
by Wayne Ellwood
New Internationalisst magazine, December 2005

US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger supervised the carpet bombing of Cambodia in the early 1970s which killed more than half-a-million civilians and paved the way for the Khmer Rouge victory two years later. Margaret Thatcher, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan all supported the regime after it was driven from power. And China supplied Pol Pot with weapons throughout the 1980s. Because of this the genocide was buried for nearly 20 years. The Khmer Rouge survived until 1992,

United States

#30147 Mar 1, 2013
Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p497

It is vital to note that when the bombing began Cambodia was a neutral nation;, therefore, to bomb it would be illegal in U.S. law. For that reason, it was kept secret even from the pilots doing the bombing.

The bombing began on March 17, 1969. By the time it ended, 14 months later, 3,630 bombing raids-raids not flights-had been carried out by flights of 50 or so 8-engined B-52s flying mostly from Guam or Okinawa.

When the planes took off the pilots had been given "legitimate" targets in Vietnam; as they reached Vietnam, they were given p coordinates by radio: in Cambodia. We know that from the sworn testimony of one of the pilots.(SHAWCROSS)

Each plane carried dozens of 750-lb. bombs: carpet bombs. The planes dropping them were 30,000 + feet above the target, safe from any danger from below or nearby, and unable even to imagine what or who they were hitting, burning, killing.

All of that is disgusting in itself; the way in which the targets were named by Kissinger and Nixon turns disgust into revulsion: The overall name of our leaders' murderous plans for Cambodia was "Menu," with the progression of targets named "Breakfast," "Lunch," "Snack," "Dinner," "Dessert," and "Supper." (SHAWCROSS)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Into The Night 4,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 881,589
9/11&bin 20 min REV CAROL 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Does enyone know what is the best way to buy an... (Jul '09) 1 hr VALWriting 2
Research paper writing services - their Pros an... 1 hr VALWriting 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr 2all 603,771
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web