Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30053 Feb 28, 2013
because they did such a bang up job in Rwanda and Bosnia Herzegovina
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of UN Peace Keeping Forces, have you. It is (in theory) the highest calling any soldier can aspire to ... not to make war, but try to save peace.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30054 Feb 28, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to polish Kim Jong-un's little Soldier's helmet, with my mouth of course! I've never had a Chinese penis, that wasn't down right delicious.
You're still drooling over Asian men I see. Now I understand what you really did in Vietnam, creepy old geezer. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30055 Feb 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're still drooling over Asian men I see. Now I understand what you really did in Vietnam, creepy old geezer. <¦-o
They laid on the ground and he blew them to bits.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30056 Feb 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you dullard, DENG and I were discussing DU ARMOUR, BEFORE you quoted ME and added your two cents. YOU altered the direction of the conversation there sport.
And how the hell have I been defending DUC munitions? I've stated at least twice previously that spent DUC rounds are a serious problem. My POINT was in my last post is that war is ugly and it's always the civvies that pay the price, whether it's their cities and towns bombed into oblivion by fleets of bombers, trigger happy troops, collateral "damage", left over land mines and unexploded munitions, or spent DUC rounds.
Read a little history of warfare. Sadly, DUC rounds are just the latest in a loooooong string of horrors innocent people in war torn countries get to endure. And all too often, even after the war is over.
LOL. That s not true. I didnt quote you at the start, I just mentionned depleted uranium and you came and head butted in with the fact that I forgot to mention it s only really dangerous when it's burned.

However, you talk to much about the armors and so little about the munition , it is clear to me that you use the same strategy those old republicans on Fox News use when they try to defend a point that is not defensible ; they use misdirection and "superior knowledge". But you can't fool my common sense "brah". Shells are the real problem, why are you talking about armors with me? Because misdirection and changing the subject a bit is your only way to defend depleted uranium shells and the thousands of thousands of young kids that will be born with birth defects + cancer in old folks.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30057 Feb 28, 2013
DENG wrote:

THE DU ARMOR HAS 3MREMS AN HOUR OR MORE RADIATION AT .3 METER DISTANCE, THE SAME AS ONE BODY X-RAY AN HOUR.

YOU ARE WRONG, DO THE RESEARCH AND GET AWAY FROM THE PENTAGON MAFIA AS THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, from the depleted uranium factsheet: "While natural and depleted uranium are considered chemically toxic, they are not considered a radiation hazard.
Depleted uranium is a heavy metal that is also slightly radioactive. Heavy metals (uranium, lead, tungsten, etc.) have chemical toxicity properties that, in high doses, can cause adverse health effects. Depleted uranium that remains outside the body can not harm you."
Now, if you ingest or inhale enough aerosolized DU from a burning vehicle to do major damage, you will likely die of renal failure long before the radiation gets you. But overexposure to lead or other heavy metals will cause the same problem and others as well.
The soldiers from the 1st Gulf War that became ill from the use of depleted uranium were primarily soldiers that had shrapnel lodged in them that couldn't be safely removed. Some medics helping survivors were also affected from breathing in the smoke or by hand to mouth after touching contaminated ground or equipment.
But your numbers are plain outlandish. You don't even get that kind of exposure from natural uranium.
Seriously dude, use credible sources for your "facts". There is FAR more gamma radiation from an X-ray than from DU. Natural uranium is about 99.27% U-238, 0.72% U-235—the fissile isotope, and 0.0055% U-234, the gamma emitter. U-238 emits alpha particles which are easily blocked by the skin. U-235 emits beta particles, these can be blocked clothing. However, DU has about a third of the -235 and -234 as natural uranium does. 1/3 of 0.00055 equals 3/5ths of fuck-all. Ironically(for you), DU plating is used as radiation shielding in radiography labs, to protect against gamma particles.
That's right dumbass, you'll find DU plating in use in hospitals the world over.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30058 Feb 28, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE THE DPRK AND USA REALTIONS ARE WARMING UP A LITTLE BIT

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30059 Feb 28, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
IT LOOKS LIKE THE DPRK AND USA REALTIONS ARE WARMING UP A LITTLE BIT
The DPRK will be much warmer after it's been nuked. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30060 Feb 28, 2013
BIG LOAD OF DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
THE DU ARMOR HAS 3MREMS AN HOUR OR MORE RADIATION AT .3 METER DISTANCE, THE SAME AS ONE BODY X-RAY AN HOUR.
YOU ARE WRONG, DO THE RESEARCH AND GET AWAY FROM THE PENTAGON MAFIA AS THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION.
<quoted text>
Is that the best your political officer can come up with, when confronted with scientific facts about properties and characteristics of DU armor, little back woods fool? <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30062 Feb 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG sux:
<quoted text>
Provide a link, mindless underling. Seen the naked pics of that fat boy Kim Jong Un's wife yet?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30063 Feb 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry shit for brains, but if I want reliable information, the LAST place I'd go is the Pentagon. Well second last, you're the last place I'd go.
I guess my degrees in chemistry amount to nothing though.
Once again dumbass, how come radiography techs aren't suffering from "Gulf War Syndrome"? They use DU as radiation shielding in the labs so one would expect them to become sick from exposure according to the bullshit you post.
Your numbers are still hilarious though. A standard chest X-ray is equivalent to a 0.1 mSv dose of radiation. 3MREMs would be equal to 0.03mSv. Your math doesn't work for shit. The highest dose of radiation from standard medical imaging comes from abdominal CT scans at 10mSv. which is equivalent to 1000 MREM. So, by your own unwitting admission, X-rays and CT scans are far, FAR more harmful than DU armour. Which they are since X-rays create way more gamma radiation than DU or even natural uranium. In effect, you'd be exposed to far more radiation getting an X-ray a day for a year then sitting all day, every day in a vehicle protected by DU armour.
Hence, the use of DU shielding in various radiography/radiology labs.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30064 Feb 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
I guess my degrees in chemistry amount to nothing though.
Woah shiiiiiit brah! How kewlll!!! Now, instead of writing 2 sentences about depleted uranium shells and 100 stentences about depleted uranium armor, can you please write 98 more sentences about depleted uranium shells? I'd love to hear someone with a degree in chemistry on this.:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30065 Feb 28, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah shiiiiiit brah! How kewlll!!! Now, instead of writing 2 sentences about depleted uranium shells and 100 stentences about depleted uranium armor, can you please write 98 more sentences about depleted uranium shells? I'd love to hear someone with a degree in chemistry on this.:)
Have you enlisted to be DUNG'S spokesman on depleted uranium?
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30066 Feb 28, 2013
Deng has more logic than all you big dummys.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30067 Feb 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you enlisted to be DUNG'S spokesman on depleted uranium?
Seems you re an adept of misdirection as well. Thousands of babies born with defects but no, you try to turn this into an ego contest. Nope, try it on Deng, doesn't work with me!

Why aren't DU shells illegal? I'd love to hear an answer. Anyone?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30068 Feb 28, 2013
John Brown wrote:
With your 8th grade education you're so proud of, you must be an authority on intellectual prowess. Did you know the Qur'an can be used for toilet paper? That way your left hand won't stink as much, flea bag. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#30069 Feb 28, 2013
John Brown eye wrote:
I see your intellectual standards are quite low, hick. Why isn't that a surprise?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30070 Feb 28, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you re an adept of misdirection as well. Thousands of babies born with defects but no, you try to turn this into an ego contest. Nope, try it on Deng, doesn't work with me!
Why aren't DU shells illegal? I'd love to hear an answer. Anyone?
No need I just like to insult DUNG. As far as a prohibition on DU projectiles, do you think that would that stop Russia or China the DPRK, or Iran from using them?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30071 Feb 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No need I just like to insult DUNG. As far as a prohibition on DU projectiles, do you think that would that stop Russia or China the DPRK, or Iran from using them?
If your neighbor is a bitch, do you have to be a bitch as well? Well, the answer is, if he s a bitch toward you, you can be a bitch toward him. Whoever starts first is in the wrong.

Question is... Why are you talking of Russia, China and Iran when the DU munitions were used in Iraq and Afganistan? And even then, assuming the Taliban did use such, does it justify a ratio of 1000 - 1 ? Throwing random digits here, of course. So you see, yet another misdirection on your part.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#30072 Feb 28, 2013
China’s polluted capital hit with sandstorm

A sandstorm hit Beijing, increasing air quality concerns in the already heavily-polluted city. Officials say that pollution levels in China’s capital are dangerous and urge people not to go outside.

AP | Published 15:28 February 28, 2013

YOU'DE BETTER STAY INSIDE CHAINED TO YOUR DESK DUNG
Going outisde in China is DEADLY !!!!!
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#30073 Feb 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>With your 8th grade education you're so proud of, you must be an authority on intellectual prowess. Did you know the Qur'an can be used for toilet paper? That way your left hand won't stink as much, flea bag. <¦-o
Did you know your god is satan and you are so stupid you are deceived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min I Am No One_ 836,621
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Lyndi 176,742
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min Naveen kumar 7,150
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min mike 612,127
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Porkpie Hat 271,234
I want to be a sex slave to elder woman (May '13) 1 hr sameer 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 589,163
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr Good-Evil 4,018
More from around the web