He would let you stilted little piglets blow him. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#30034 Feb 27, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>no It is in my blood....
Yes, we've all heard you're HIV positive. You might want to let Horse Manure know. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#30035 Feb 27, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You re arguing moot points and small details. The important part is that such munitions are used and the result is radiation poisoning that leads to the death of thousands of young, innocent kids, and should NOT be used. Whoever should be found guilty is secondary.
No, you're arguing for the sake of arguing here. We're talking primarily about DU armour, not DUC munitions. I have already stated that every DUC round becomes toxic the moment it is discharged from a weapon. DU armour on the other hand doesn't pose a significant health threat unless a tank armoured with it brews up. And even then the risk comes from breathing in any fumes/smoke.
With DUC munitions, I could carry around a DUC 20mm round all day long and not suffer any ill health effects. But most certainly, if I was handling a spent round, I'd most get sick.

However, the illness doesn't come from radiation so much as being a result of uranium being a heavy metal, and heavy metals are toxic.
For example, lead is another heavy metal and was quite popular for use in rifle and handgun ammo in the past. You'd be surprised how many soldiers died from lead poisoning sometime after getting patched up and surviving the gunshot, especially if the surgeon couldn't remove the bullet or all of its fragments.
And in explosive munitions, lead poses a very similar health risk if one gets to breathe in any of the smoke.

But let's face it, it ain't lead and it ain't uranium that makes war suck, it's war that makes war suck. It's almost always the civilians of the country "hosting" the war that pay the bulk of the price.
Force Majeure

United States

#30038 Feb 27, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
"THE FOLDS" on Force Majeure' ASS
The first fold on your ass is for your 1st gtrade gym teacher who taught you how to "wrestle"
The second fold represents your friend "Tom" who wanted to see your pee pee after school
The third fold represents the time in high school when you were just "experimenting"
The fourth fold represents the Cuban guy you met during your freshman year in college
The fifth fold is a tribute to Pedro who you met in Miami during Spring Break
The sixth fold stands for the two guys you "spotted for" at the gym
The seventh fold stands or the proclamation that you can kiss men but still be a heterosexual
The eighth fold is a tribute to the guys at the local "bath house"
The ninth fold is a tribute to the thousands of men you met at the Blue Oyster
The tenth fold is a tribute to the time you were in prison and was Leroy's Bitch
The eleventh fold represents your global network of friends @ QueerNation.com
The twelfth fold is in honor of all the one night stands you brag about
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention my interlude with the hay seed from Oklahoma. He really gobbled down on my Kielbasa, I almost broke his jaw bouncing my Swedish Meatballs off of it.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30039 Feb 27, 2013
Are your Swedish Meatballs made out of horse meat like Ikea's ??
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention my interlude with the hay seed from Oklahoma. He really gobbled down on my Kielbasa, I almost broke his jaw bouncing my Swedish Meatballs off of it.
Max

Québec, Canada

#30042 Feb 27, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're arguing for the sake of arguing here. We're talking primarily about DU armour, not DUC munitions. I have already stated that every DUC round becomes toxic the moment it is discharged from a weapon. DU armour on the other hand doesn't pose a significant health threat unless a tank armoured with it brews up. And even then the risk comes from breathing in any fumes/smoke.
With DUC munitions, I could carry around a DUC 20mm round all day long and not suffer any ill health effects. But most certainly, if I was handling a spent round, I'd most get sick.
However, the illness doesn't come from radiation so much as being a result of uranium being a heavy metal, and heavy metals are toxic.
For example, lead is another heavy metal and was quite popular for use in rifle and handgun ammo in the past. You'd be surprised how many soldiers died from lead poisoning sometime after getting patched up and surviving the gunshot, especially if the surgeon couldn't remove the bullet or all of its fragments.
And in explosive munitions, lead poses a very similar health risk if one gets to breathe in any of the smoke.
But let's face it, it ain't lead and it ain't uranium that makes war suck, it's war that makes war suck. It's almost always the civilians of the country "hosting" the war that pay the bulk of the price.
LOL. You re trying real hard to defend the Depleted Uranium shell toxicity problem.

If spend uranium shells represent a problem, and the DU armor doesnt, why talk about the armor upgrades? Because you re trying to divert the subject from the real problem?

I was talking about DU shells, not the armors. You can talk about the armors if you want, but don't put words in my mouth.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30043 Feb 27, 2013
THE DU ARMOR HAS 3MREMS AN HOUR OR MORE RADIATION AT .3 METER DISTANCE, THE SAME AS ONE BODY X-RAY AN HOUR.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30044 Feb 27, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You re trying real hard to defend the Depleted Uranium shell toxicity problem.
If spend uranium shells represent a problem, and the DU armor doesnt, why talk about the armor upgrades? Because you re trying to divert the subject from the real problem?
I was talking about DU shells, not the armors. You can talk about the armors if you want, but don't put words in my mouth.
Well you dullard, DENG and I were discussing DU ARMOUR, BEFORE you quoted ME and added your two cents. YOU altered the direction of the conversation there sport.
And how the hell have I been defending DUC munitions? I've stated at least twice previously that spent DUC rounds are a serious problem. My POINT was in my last post is that war is ugly and it's always the civvies that pay the price, whether it's their cities and towns bombed into oblivion by fleets of bombers, trigger happy troops, collateral "damage", left over land mines and unexploded munitions, or spent DUC rounds.
Read a little history of warfare. Sadly, DUC rounds are just the latest in a loooooong string of horrors innocent people in war torn countries get to endure. And all too often, even after the war is over.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30045 Feb 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE DU ARMOR HAS 3MREMS AN HOUR OR MORE RADIATION AT .3 METER DISTANCE, THE SAME AS ONE BODY X-RAY AN HOUR.
Once again, from the depleted uranium factsheet: "While natural and depleted uranium are considered chemically toxic, they are not considered a radiation hazard.
Depleted uranium is a heavy metal that is also slightly radioactive. Heavy metals (uranium, lead, tungsten, etc.) have chemical toxicity properties that, in high doses, can cause adverse health effects. Depleted uranium that remains outside the body can not harm you."
Now, if you ingest or inhale enough aerosolized DU from a burning vehicle to do major damage, you will likely die of renal failure long before the radiation gets you. But overexposure to lead or other heavy metals will cause the same problem and others as well.
The soldiers from the 1st Gulf War that became ill from the use of depleted uranium were primarily soldiers that had shrapnel lodged in them that couldn't be safely removed. Some medics helping survivors were also affected from breathing in the smoke or by hand to mouth after touching contaminated ground or equipment.

But your numbers are plain outlandish. You don't even get that kind of exposure from natural uranium.
Seriously dude, use credible sources for your "facts". There is FAR more gamma radiation from an X-ray than from DU. Natural uranium is about 99.27% U-238, 0.72% U-235—the fissile isotope, and 0.0055% U-234, the gamma emitter. U-238 emits alpha particles which are easily blocked by the skin. U-235 emits beta particles, these can be blocked clothing. However, DU has about a third of the -235 and -234 as natural uranium does. 1/3 of 0.00055 equals 3/5ths of fuck-all. Ironically(for you), DU plating is used as radiation shielding in radiography labs, to protect against gamma particles.

That's right dumbass, you'll find DU plating in use in hospitals the world over.
Force Majeure

United States

#30047 Feb 28, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Are your Swedish Meatballs made out of horse meat like Ikea's ??
<quoted text>
In the DPRK, their Meatballs are made out of dog meat and infant penisses. Mmmmmm penisses Mmmmmm.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30048 Feb 28, 2013
HEAPING PILE OF DUNG wrote:
What do you believe in more DUNG, what your political officer tells you, or the business end of his bullwhip? Your stilted little fools. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30049 Feb 28, 2013
Edit *you stilted little fools*

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30050 Feb 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
"THE FOLDS" OF THE AMERCIAN FLAG
The first fold of your flag is a symbol of the Black people brought to the United Snakes in chains, buying and selling them as slaves.
The second fold represents the states stolen from Mexico in an unprovoked, unjust war of conquest to extend the U.S. empire.
The third fold represents the times the flag was carried into battle by the U.S. Cavalry as it carried out genocide against the Native Americans, murdering, burning and pillaging a bloody trail across the country.
The fourth fold represents the invasions of Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines, killing hundreds of thousands.
The fifth fold is a tribute to the two million murdered in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with napalm, carpet bombing, death squads and village massacres.
The sixth fold stands for the two wars made on the people of Iraq, invading and occupying, killing hundreds of thousands.
The seventh fold stands or the proclamation of the right to go anywhere in the world and invade any country that it claims is a potential threat to the U.S.
The eighth fold is a tribute to economical domination and devastatiopm of vast areas of the globe, ruining the lives of billions
The ninth fold is a tribute to the thousands of people in Guantánamo and secret prisons throughout the world, proclaiming the right to torture and jail them forever.
The tenth fold is a tribute to the prisons that hold two million people, many of them Black and Latino, mostly for the crime of being hungry, poor, and desperate.
The eleventh fold represents U.S. imperialism and its global empire.
The twelfth fold is in honour of the lies of rights and freedoms the U.S. system brags about — built on the blood and bones of those they murder and work to death at home and around the world.
When the flag of the United Snakes is completely folded, the stars are uppermost, reminding humanity of United Snakes treachery round the globe right under the nose of God and His heavenly stars.
You can pull that hatchet job on any country, even one as small and insignificant as Sweden. The greatest impact Sweden has made was when the Vikings were raping and pillaging the rest of Europe with a brutality that made even Attila the Hun seem civilized. Czar Peter became Peter the Great by throwing the Swedes out of Russia. We can create a whole laundry list of Swedish sins, but as I said, we could do that for any country.

Here is the answer to your mindless diatribe about the US.

1. Yes we participated in Black slavery, yet today the most powerful Black man in the history of the planet is an American-Obama. The most famous athlete in the world is a Black American-Muhammad Ali, who was quoted as saying “I’m glad my ancestors caught that boat”. The only American to have his birthday celebrated as a national holiday is Black—Martin Luther King.

2. The entire Western Hemisphere was stolen by the Europeans before we ever declared our independence. We didn’t steal the land from the people that were living on it; they got to keep their land. We stole the land from the thieves living somewhere else that claimed it.

3. Far more Native Americans died of the measles than were ever killed by the Cavalry. In fact, Hollywood has killed more Indians in the last 100 years than they Cavalry ever did.

4. We stole Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines from the Spanish thieves who claimed it and then we gave it to the people who actually lived there.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#30051 Feb 28, 2013
cont.

5. The communist murdered thousands of Vietnamese before we got there. Then they murdered a quarter of a million South Vietnamese fighting to be free of their oppressive system while we were there. Then they murdered more than two million after we left. If we killed a few million communist—then good.

6. Saddam invaded Iran, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. He gassed the Kurds, and slaughtered the Marsh Arabs. The German people allowed Hitler to select their enemies and millions of them died. The Iraqis allowed Saddam to select their enemies and hundreds of thousands died.

7. The Monroe Document only refers to the Western Hemisphere and has only been used in the Caribbean.

8. The US has created more worldwide wealth than any nation on earth.

9. I don’t believe in torture either, yet I would love to see KSM and Ayman al Zawahiri water boarded for hours.

10. As the parent of two cops I can assure you they don’t do the time unless they do the crime.
11. Despite the US becoming a world power and then a super power, the US has not claimed any new territory in either the 20th or the 21st century. In fact we have given independence to the Philippines but the Puerto Ricans want to stay.

12. The US is the largest Full Democracy in the world.

13. I doubt you believe in God.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#30053 Feb 28, 2013
because they did such a bang up job in Rwanda and Bosnia Herzegovina
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of UN Peace Keeping Forces, have you. It is (in theory) the highest calling any soldier can aspire to ... not to make war, but try to save peace.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#30054 Feb 28, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to polish Kim Jong-un's little Soldier's helmet, with my mouth of course! I've never had a Chinese penis, that wasn't down right delicious.
You're still drooling over Asian men I see. Now I understand what you really did in Vietnam, creepy old geezer. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#30055 Feb 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're still drooling over Asian men I see. Now I understand what you really did in Vietnam, creepy old geezer. <¦-o
They laid on the ground and he blew them to bits.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30056 Feb 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you dullard, DENG and I were discussing DU ARMOUR, BEFORE you quoted ME and added your two cents. YOU altered the direction of the conversation there sport.
And how the hell have I been defending DUC munitions? I've stated at least twice previously that spent DUC rounds are a serious problem. My POINT was in my last post is that war is ugly and it's always the civvies that pay the price, whether it's their cities and towns bombed into oblivion by fleets of bombers, trigger happy troops, collateral "damage", left over land mines and unexploded munitions, or spent DUC rounds.
Read a little history of warfare. Sadly, DUC rounds are just the latest in a loooooong string of horrors innocent people in war torn countries get to endure. And all too often, even after the war is over.
LOL. That s not true. I didnt quote you at the start, I just mentionned depleted uranium and you came and head butted in with the fact that I forgot to mention it s only really dangerous when it's burned.

However, you talk to much about the armors and so little about the munition , it is clear to me that you use the same strategy those old republicans on Fox News use when they try to defend a point that is not defensible ; they use misdirection and "superior knowledge". But you can't fool my common sense "brah". Shells are the real problem, why are you talking about armors with me? Because misdirection and changing the subject a bit is your only way to defend depleted uranium shells and the thousands of thousands of young kids that will be born with birth defects + cancer in old folks.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30057 Feb 28, 2013
DENG wrote:

YOU ARE WRONG, DO THE RESEARCH AND GET AWAY FROM THE PENTAGON MAFIA AS THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, from the depleted uranium factsheet: "While natural and depleted uranium are considered chemically toxic, they are not considered a radiation hazard.
Depleted uranium is a heavy metal that is also slightly radioactive. Heavy metals (uranium, lead, tungsten, etc.) have chemical toxicity properties that, in high doses, can cause adverse health effects. Depleted uranium that remains outside the body can not harm you."
Now, if you ingest or inhale enough aerosolized DU from a burning vehicle to do major damage, you will likely die of renal failure long before the radiation gets you. But overexposure to lead or other heavy metals will cause the same problem and others as well.
The soldiers from the 1st Gulf War that became ill from the use of depleted uranium were primarily soldiers that had shrapnel lodged in them that couldn't be safely removed. Some medics helping survivors were also affected from breathing in the smoke or by hand to mouth after touching contaminated ground or equipment.
But your numbers are plain outlandish. You don't even get that kind of exposure from natural uranium.
Seriously dude, use credible sources for your "facts". There is FAR more gamma radiation from an X-ray than from DU. Natural uranium is about 99.27% U-238, 0.72% U-235—the fissile isotope, and 0.0055% U-234, the gamma emitter. U-238 emits alpha particles which are easily blocked by the skin. U-235 emits beta particles, these can be blocked clothing. However, DU has about a third of the -235 and -234 as natural uranium does. 1/3 of 0.00055 equals 3/5ths of fuck-all. Ironically(for you), DU plating is used as radiation shielding in radiography labs, to protect against gamma particles.
That's right dumbass, you'll find DU plating in use in hospitals the world over.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#30058 Feb 28, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE THE DPRK AND USA REALTIONS ARE WARMING UP A LITTLE BIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Elerby 36,617
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 688,611
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 988,425
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Tony 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr sphincterednecks 6,544
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr scientistsknowrea... 619,810
More from around the web