American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Auburn, WA

#29967 Feb 26, 2013
DENG wrote:
YEP, MORE FREEDOM IN THE DPR OF KOREA FOR THE COMMON WORKING PRESON, BUT NONE FOR THE ZIO-NAZI BANKERS, WESTERN CAPITALIST FINANCIERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO OWN EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE MEDIA AND THE SCHOOLS, AND ALL THE IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THEIR SUPPORT ON TOPIX.
<quoted text>
JAA! IN THE DPRK, WE DON'T HAVE INDOOR PLUMBING! YEP, WE SHIT IN A WOODEN BOX, BOLT OVER A HOLE IN THE GROUND. SURRRRRE THAT'S BECAUSE WERE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIENCE AND DON'T WASTE WATER, YAZ!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29968 Feb 26, 2013
DUNG FROM THE BUNG wrote:
Max wrote:
He got a point on the Depleted Uranium part. A lot of soldiers died from it, a lot of civilians too. Depleted Uranium kills indiscriminately, and that is why Bush and anyone related to the decision of using such a toxic material should be found guilty of international war crimes and rot in a jail.
Of course, it's not the case.
Truth is, most governments don't give a shit about their citizens, and yep, that is proof that they don't really care about their soldiers either.
AS EARLY AS 1983 THE T-90 SOVIET WOULD DRIVE OVER AN M1 ABRAMS TANK
<quoted text>
The T-90 wasn't produced till 1995, wooden fools. Let's here more of your eronious bullshit, your political officers force you slaves to disseminate. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29969 Feb 26, 2013
DUNGHEAP wrote:
DENG wrote:
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???
SURRRRRE, THE WORLD ALREADY KNOWS, THE PROTESTERS ARE FUNDED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM THE MOB OF MAFIA KILLERS IN WASHINGTON D.C., SO IT'S EXPECTED THE PROTESTERS PROTEST AGAINST PUTIN,'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO.
<quoted text>
Obama will be impeached long before that, you stilted fools. How about your inherited Emperor Kim Jong-un? Can your enslaved countrymen vote him out, or impeach him, little lackey?
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#29971 Feb 26, 2013
Fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I didn't want to to blow your cover, Bed Pan. I figured you've got enough trouble finding yourself in the world, and your lack of personal character makes it all the more difficult for you.
Actually I love blowing things that are between 15 and 20 centimeters long. I found myself after the Vietnam War, that's when I became Annie Muk! I love gobbling down a big fat Kielbasa, with a pair of Swedish Meatballs. Mmmmmm good. ;-)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29972 Feb 26, 2013
IN TYPICAL PENTAGON MAFIA JARGON THEY PROCLAIM WHAT A GREAT TANK IS THE M1 ABRAMS AS IN "DESERT STORM" THEY ATTACK AND DEFEAT SOVIET UNION EXPORTED TANKS, WHOSE BASIC ARMOR THAT WAS DESIGNED IN 1940.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The T-90 wasn't produced till 1995, wooden fools. Let's here more of your eronious bullshit, your political officers force you slaves to disseminate. <¦-o

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29973 Feb 26, 2013
Think your caps LOCK is on, check if the light by numbers lock indicator
is on some folks might think you are retarded for posting in all caps,

DENG wrote:
YEP, MORE FREEDOM IN THE DPR OF KOREA FOR THE COMMON WORKING PRESON, BUT NONE FOR THE ZIO-NAZI BANKERS, WESTERN CAPITALIST FINANCIERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO OWN EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE MEDIA AND THE SCHOOLS, AND ALL THE IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THEIR SUPPORT ON TOPIX.
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29974 Feb 26, 2013
must be hard for you to blow those things since they are usually in your ass
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I love blowing things that are between 15 and 20 centimeters long. I found myself after the Vietnam War, that's when I became Annie Muk! I love gobbling down a big fat Kielbasa, with a pair of Swedish Meatballs. Mmmmmm good. ;-)

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29975 Feb 26, 2013
We know the Chinese government doesn't give a shit about it's citizens since they killed tens of thousands of them protesting for democracy in Tiananmen Square you savages
DENG wrote:
Max wrote:
He got a point on the Depleted Uranium part. A lot of soldiers died from it, a lot of civilians too. Depleted Uranium kills indiscriminately, and that is why Bush and anyone related to the decision of using such a toxic material should be found guilty of international war crimes and rot in a jail.
Truth is, most governments don't give a shit about their citizens, and yep, that is proof that they don't really care about their soldiers either.
AS EARLY AS 1983 THE T-90 SOVIET WOULD DRIVE OVER AN M1 ABRAMS TANK
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29976 Feb 26, 2013
DO THE RESEACH: NO ONE DIED AT TIAN ANMEN.

IT'S SIMPLE TO DO: GIT AWAY FROM THE EXTENSIVE UNITED STATES-STYLE MEDIA PROPAGANDA AND ONLY DEAL WITH THE FACTS FOR THE CORRECT ANSWER.

DENG wrote:
Max wrote:
AS EARLY AS 1983 THE T-80 SOVIET WOULD DRIVE OVER AN M1 ABRAMS TANK
<quoted text>
YellowPissreality wrote:
We know the Chinese government doesn't give a shit about it's citizens since they killed tens of thousands of them protesting for democracy in Tiananmen Square you savages
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29977 Feb 26, 2013
DENG wrote:

AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???

SURRRRRE, THE WORLD ALREADY KNOWS, THE PROTESTERS ARE FUNDED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM THE MOB OF MAFIA KILLERS IN WASHINGTON D.C., SO IT'S EXPECTED THE PROTESTERS PROTEST AGAINST PUTIN,'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO.

<quoted text>

THE UNITED STATES NEEDS A LEADER WHO'LL GIVE A RIFLEBUTT TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD OF THE TREASONOUS ONES LIKE AT THE FEDERAL RESEREVE BANK LEADERS THERE FOR 40 YEARS OF INCOMPETENT AND CORRUPT LEADERSHIP.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be impeached long before that, you stilted fools. How about your inherited Emperor Kim Jong-un? Can your enslaved countrymen vote him out, or impeach him, little lackey?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29978 Feb 26, 2013
BIG BATTLES AT THIS MOMENT IN AFGHANISTAN AND LOTS OF--MANY DOZENS--OF U.S. TROOPS KILLED DEAD.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29979 Feb 26, 2013
YOU FLUENT IN KOREAN???
Big Time wrote:
North Koreans’ everyday expressions demonstrate how thoroughly they have internalized awareness of surveillance:“Daytime stories will be picked up by birds, nighttime stories by mice…. Even the clay wall has ears…. Don’t trust your own back…. Don’t let your in-laws know your inner thoughts…. When a wife no longer loves you, she may betray you…. Teach your kids to keep their mouths shut.”
North Korea ranks zero or near zero on all the usual freedom indices: freedom of public speech, private speech, public religious worship (the few churches are facades put up by the regime; the congregations consist of party spies and a few elderly people), assembly and association (other than weddings, funerals, and small holiday gatherings), the press, residency, domestic and foreign travel, political participation (there is only one candidate on the ballot, chosen by the party), and due process of law (citizens are subject to executions or imprisonment after summary judgment; the legal counsel works for the state).
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29980 Feb 26, 2013
ALL URANIUM IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NEVER BE HANDLED EXCEPT UNDER VERY CONTROLLED LABORATORY CONDITIONS.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, DUC munitions were around before Bush, 1973 to be precise, so don't go blaming him. As for a list of countries that use DUC munitions, they range from the "good" guys to the "bad" guys. 20 countries use them while these countries: UK, US, France, Russia, China, and Pakistan, are all manufacturers of them.
Let me explain what the problem is in clearer terms. Depleted uranium itself isn't a major health hazard. But like PCBs for example, when they reach a certain temperature, they become toxic.
You can wash your hands every day in PCBs and nothing will happen, but if you heat them up enough they become highly carcinogenic, even after they've cooled back down. Even animal fats can become carcinogenic by the application of enough heat.
Depleted uranium has the same issues. In it's depleted state, I could sit on a plate of DU armour for a year(slight exaggeration) and there'd be no noticeable health affect, provided I wasn't sitting bare-assed of course. Same with the DU meshing in tanks. It's radioactive state is negligible until it's penetrated. Once it heats up and starts to burn, it will become quite toxic.
However the trade-off is "acceptable". Because of its density, armour penetration doesn't happen too frequently. In at least one instance of blue on blue, an Abrams was fired on by another Abrams with a DUC AT round. The targeted Abrams was not penetrated, proving the effectiveness of DU armour even when hit by DUC munitions.
Even the Chinese have admitted that DU is the most effective add-on for composite armour, and it worries them because they haven't figured out(stolen) the armour process yet.
The real issue isn't DU armour though, it's the DUC munitions. Every round becomes toxic the moment it's discharged.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29981 Feb 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU FLUENT IN KOREAN???
<quoted text>
No more than you people are fluent in conversational English, pigfaced slave.

North Korea is notorious as the most backward, stifled, brutal society in the entire world, and you know it.

USA

#29982 Feb 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
BIG BATTLES AT THIS MOMENT IN AFGHANISTAN AND LOTS OF--MANY DOZENS--OF U.S. TROOPS KILLED DEAD.
'KILLED DEAD'

Just how dead is THAT, ignorant propagandist?

USA

#29984 Feb 26, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do love men, but what does "irregardless" mean?
Are you scraping for clever comebacks, Nelly?
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#29985 Feb 26, 2013
I miss my Somalian pirate adonis. I always said, once you go black, you don't go back! I loved his hiney melons...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29987 Feb 26, 2013
Some former prisoners of re-education through labor camps and their supporters hold signs in Beijing declaring, "No Re-education Through Labor." Popular opposition to the camps has grown as China's state-run media has highlighted particularly egregious cases.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29988 Feb 26, 2013
Nothing sexier then when a balck man oils up his hiney melons
Force Majeure wrote:
I miss my Somalian pirate adonis. I always said, once you go black, you don't go back! I loved his hiney melons...

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29990 Feb 26, 2013
don't you mean "THE COMMON WORKING PEASANT"
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min WasteWater 2,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 591,281
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 841,349
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 6 min RFD 42
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 4,750
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Chrome nuts 100,184
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 5,934
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min waaasssuuup 612,271
More from around the web