“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29936 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Chocolate, did he get deported again?
Or did someone shoot him?
I think he took a bullet to the head, when he last went out pirating. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29937 Feb 25, 2013
Tue Jan 01, 2013 at 09:01 AM PST
cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

by mattinjerseyFollow

Tweet
77 Comments / 77 New

After all this wrangling on the fiscal cliff, we reached a deal that cuts $600 billion over 10 years. That's actually not that much change. Certainly not worth the many many hours watching Rachel Maddow and Ezra Klein telling us about all the facets of the fiscal cliff.

Hey I've got an easy way to save $600 billion over the next 10 years.
Cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).
The JSF has become a bloated symbol of everything wrong with DOD spending.
One JSF plane will eventually cost about $300 million. One thing I can tell you, if a plane costs $300 million, it is too expensive. It's like buying a Rolls Royce. You would be scared to drive it in case it got a dent!

BUY RUSSIA'S STEALTH AIRCRAFT AS IT'S BETTER.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29939 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???
Hey, I'm not an Obama fan, nor did I vote for him.
Every President that's voted in has a 4 year term and can get a second 4 year term if the people vote him in...That's it.....

Hey, look at Russia, Putin previously served as President from 2000 to 2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. Putin was also previously the Chairman of United Russia.
The former KGB spy consolidated his hold over the "power" ministries by naming Moscow police chief Vladimir Kolokoltsev as interior minister, in a sign of trust in a man who has at times used heavy force against protesters demanding Putin quit.

Putin has also faced the biggest protests since he was first elected president in 2000, caused initially by allegations of electoral fraud but fuelled by anger and frustration that his 12-year domination of Russia has been extended by six years.

That's a dictatorship not a democracy..

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29940 Feb 25, 2013
Homeland Security picked him up ..... they are pouring water down his throat as we speak
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Chocolate, did he get deported again?
Or did someone shoot him?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#29941 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why did you respond to it then, you barbaric baby eating savage? <¦-o

Don't get him started, he'll start reporting lines from important military operations like the 1941 invasion, maybe you heard of it, the movie called "1941" with Dan Aykroyd as Motor Sergeant Frank Tree and John Belushi as Captain "Wild" Bill Kelso, U.S. Army Air Corps and the ever tasty and very hot "mile high chick" Nancy Allen as Donna Stratton! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#29942 Feb 25, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Homeland Security picked him up ..... they are pouring water down his throat as we speak
<quoted text>
They need to be pouring down acid instead, same with motor mouth and dingle berry! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#29943 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he took a bullet to the head, when he last went out pirating. LOL
Oh man now I'm depressed after hearing that because it wasn't me who did it lol.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29944 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What a creepy old demented fool you are. Without CHOCOLATE FACE around, you have to make posts to your bed pan, does it post back to you? What else do you do with it, or dare I ask, old queen? <¦-o
Notice how pathetic his posts are getting since Chocolate Face, Okie and Dung don't even respond to his desperate attempts to be relevant???
Quite sad really..

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29945 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get him started, he'll start reporting lines from important military operations like the 1941 invasion, maybe you heard of it, the movie called "1941" with Dan Aykroyd as Motor Sergeant Frank Tree and John Belushi as Captain "Wild" Bill Kelso, U.S. Army Air Corps and the ever tasty and very hot "mile high chick" Nancy Allen as Donna Stratton! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JdUCu-A7tggXX
I remember that classic. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29946 Feb 25, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how pathetic his posts are getting since Chocolate Face, Okie and Dung don't even respond to his desperate attempts to be relevant???
Quite sad really..
Well CHOCOLATE FACE is gone, due to a pirating junket going wrong. I think there's a new batch of DUNGS, that either don't recognize him, or have a new political officer, imposing much more restrictions on their postings and arnt allowed to respond to him. The Okie on the other hand, has fried his brains on meth and can't consistently respond to anyone coherently. While were at it, let's take into consideration the additional new posters to this thread, that have also done a good job of handing him his ass. LOL
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#29947 Feb 25, 2013
I will find another dark adonis to replace my fallen Somalian partner. I have not had time to deal with all of your irrelevant posts, due to reconstructive surgery for my anal sphincter. I made a serious miscalculation in accepting a dare, at a certain male only night club I frequent in the red light district as a result of consuming too much Vodka. Some things are much larger than they appear, they said he had small hands, they lied.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29948 Feb 25, 2013
Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost, and will never lose a war... because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#29949 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2013 at 09:01 AM PST
cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
by mattinjerseyFollow
Tweet
77 Comments / 77 New
After all this wrangling on the fiscal cliff, we reached a deal that cuts $600 billion over 10 years. That's actually not that much change. Certainly not worth the many many hours watching Rachel Maddow and Ezra Klein telling us about all the facets of the fiscal cliff.
Hey I've got an easy way to save $600 billion over the next 10 years.
Cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).
The JSF has become a bloated symbol of everything wrong with DOD spending.
One JSF plane will eventually cost about $300 million. One thing I can tell you, if a plane costs $300 million, it is too expensive. It's like buying a Rolls Royce. You would be scared to drive it in case it got a dent!
BUY RUSSIA'S STEALTH AIRCRAFT AS IT'S BETTER.
Your ignorant posts, arnt helping the cause Deng. I know you being a mongoloid, makes you intellectually inferior to me, a white Scandinavian man. That's why Hitler selected my people, for the 'Master Race' you need to step aside and follow my lead. I will tell you what to say, so you sound smarter. Thank you for your cooperation Deng, you people make excellent labourers, you understand firm discipline and don't require much food or water and lack independent thought.
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#29950 Feb 25, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a nice big yellow piss stream, it goes great with asparagus and coffee. Nothing like a golden shower!
DENG

Auburn, WA

#29953 Feb 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Too true. To even find support for what you say, one needs to search diligently. The U.S. isn't publicizing any of it.
JAA! YOU ARE A WARMONGER AND A FOOL. SCANDINAVIANS, HISTORICALLY HAVE BEEN INVADING PLUNDERERS AND PIRATES. YAZ, MOST ARE HOMOSEXUALS AND EAT THEIR CHILDREN TOO!!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29954 Feb 25, 2013
Max wrote:
He got a point on the Depleted Uranium part. A lot of soldiers died from it, a lot of civilians too. Depleted Uranium kills indiscriminately, and that is why Bush and anyone related to the decision of using such a toxic material should be found guilty of international war crimes and rot in a jail.
Of course, it's not the case.
Truth is, most governments don't give a shit about their citizens, and yep, that is proof that they don't really care about their soldiers either.
First off, DUC munitions were around before Bush, 1973 to be precise, so don't go blaming him. As for a list of countries that use DUC munitions, they range from the "good" guys to the "bad" guys. 20 countries use them while these countries: UK, US, France, Russia, China, and Pakistan, are all manufacturers of them.
Let me explain what the problem is in clearer terms. Depleted uranium itself isn't a major health hazard. But like PCBs for example, when they reach a certain temperature, they become toxic.
You can wash your hands every day in PCBs and nothing will happen, but if you heat them up enough they become highly carcinogenic, even after they've cooled back down. Even animal fats can become carcinogenic by the application of enough heat.
Depleted uranium has the same issues. In it's depleted state, I could sit on a plate of DU armour for a year(slight exaggeration) and there'd be no noticeable health affect, provided I wasn't sitting bare-assed of course. Same with the DU meshing in tanks. It's radioactive state is negligible until it's penetrated. Once it heats up and starts to burn, it will become quite toxic.
However the trade-off is "acceptable". Because of its density, armour penetration doesn't happen too frequently. In at least one instance of blue on blue, an Abrams was fired on by another Abrams with a DUC AT round. The targeted Abrams was not penetrated, proving the effectiveness of DU armour even when hit by DUC munitions.
Even the Chinese have admitted that DU is the most effective add-on for composite armour, and it worries them because they haven't figured out(stolen) the armour process yet.
The real issue isn't DU armour though, it's the DUC munitions. Every round becomes toxic the moment it's discharged.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29957 Feb 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good! You're kicking ass today, my Okie friend. Give 'em a good dose of it!
You are easily impressed, old Nelly.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29958 Feb 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see, Bed Pan, the reason why my puns have you pulling your hair out is because my style is more subtle, less foul, intelligent, perfect timing, and well placed. Whereas your "style" is foul, senseless, childish, fumigating self-destructive, and ....... well, nothing more than potty talk. You lack personal character, Bed Pan, and it shows in your posts.
Check your spectacles, creepy old geezer. That was THE DUNGS post, they must not have liked being called mongoloids; but an old Nazi like you, must look down on every non Nordic or Germanic race. But the DUNGS pegged you right as far as the homosexual part, old codger. <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29959 Feb 25, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, DUC munitions were around before Bush, 1973 to be precise, so don't go blaming him. As for a list of countries that use DUC munitions, they range from the "good" guys to the "bad" guys. 20 countries use them while these countries: UK, US, France, Russia, China, and Pakistan, are all manufacturers of them.
Let me explain what the problem is in clearer terms. Depleted uranium itself isn't a major health hazard. But like PCBs for example, when they reach a certain temperature, they become toxic.
You can wash your hands every day in PCBs and nothing will happen, but if you heat them up enough they become highly carcinogenic, even after they've cooled back down. Even animal fats can become carcinogenic by the application of enough heat.
Depleted uranium has the same issues. In it's depleted state, I could sit on a plate of DU armour for a year(slight exaggeration) and there'd be no noticeable health affect, provided I wasn't sitting bare-assed of course. Same with the DU meshing in tanks. It's radioactive state is negligible until it's penetrated. Once it heats up and starts to burn, it will become quite toxic.
However the trade-off is "acceptable". Because of its density, armour penetration doesn't happen too frequently. In at least one instance of blue on blue, an Abrams was fired on by another Abrams with a DUC AT round. The targeted Abrams was not penetrated, proving the effectiveness of DU armour even when hit by DUC munitions.
Even the Chinese have admitted that DU is the most effective add-on for composite armour, and it worries them because they haven't figured out(stolen) the armour process yet.
The real issue isn't DU armour though, it's the DUC munitions. Every round becomes toxic the moment it's discharged.
You re arguing moot points and small details. The important part is that such munitions are used and the result is radiation poisoning that leads to the death of thousands of young, innocent kids, and should NOT be used. Whoever should be found guilty is secondary.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29960 Feb 25, 2013
North Koreans’ everyday expressions demonstrate how thoroughly they have internalized awareness of surveillance:“Daytime stories will be picked up by birds, nighttime stories by mice…. Even the clay wall has ears…. Don’t trust your own back…. Don’t let your in-laws know your inner thoughts…. When a wife no longer loves you, she may betray you…. Teach your kids to keep their mouths shut.”

North Korea ranks zero or near zero on all the usual freedom indices: freedom of public speech, private speech, public religious worship (the few churches are facades put up by the regime; the congregations consist of party spies and a few elderly people), assembly and association (other than weddings, funerals, and small holiday gatherings), the press, residency, domestic and foreign travel, political participation (there is only one candidate on the ballot, chosen by the party), and due process of law (citizens are subject to executions or imprisonment after summary judgment; the legal counsel works for the state).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,111
Tarabya ( VESTEL ARIZA ) Ferahevler 299 I5 34 V... 5 min soleyhan 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 774,325
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min scirocco 119,637
Vestel Emirgan Vestel istinye Vestel - 299 I5 3... 14 min soleyhan 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,872
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Lyndi 175,579
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web