American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29922 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone on this forum, wish to compose a 'eulogy' for our fallen Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE? I bet Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, will miss his hiney melons! The last thing that went through his mind, was a Navy Seal sniper's bullet.:'( No scratch that, this expression is more appropriate.:-D
Unlike with the sniper's bullet, he'll be missed.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29923 Feb 25, 2013
For how many hours have you been chained to your desk today Piss Ant ... when will your Politacl Officer be by to play "hide the salami" !?!?!?!!?
DENG wrote:
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.
IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
<quoted text>
SURRE, GERMANY HAD 44 DIVISIONSIN FRANCE IN 1942, NOT TOO MANY.
ABOUT 200,000 JAPANESE TROOPS WERE BLOCKING AN INVASION BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO AND TOKYO IN 1942.
SO, INVASIONS OF BOTH COUNTRIES FROM THE UNITED STATES THEN IN 1942??? EASY, AS BOTH GERMANY AND JAPAN HAD NO MORE THAN 650,000 TROOPS BLOCKING A UNITED STATES INVASION OF BOTH COUNTRIES.
THE BATTLEFIELD FLANKS OF GERMANY AND JAPAN WERE VERY VULNERABLE IN 1942 WORLD WAR 2 WITH NARY A SOLDIER THERE, AND IT WAS A STRAIGHT ROAD TO BERLIN FROM THE WEST THROUGH FRANCE AND TOKYO FROM THE EAST.
AND OF COURSE, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WERE THE ONLY COUNTRY WITH THIS ADVANTAGE AS CHINA WAS TYING DOWN ALMOST 2.5 MILLION JAPANESE TROOPS AND RUSSIA THE WHOLE GERMAN ARMY OF 10 MILLION TROOPS.
IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF RESOURCES IN THE UNITED STATES BUT THE WILL TO FIGHT, IT'S THE ANTICIPATION OF MAKING NEW ALLIES OF JAPAN AND GERMANY AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER, AND DOUBLE-CROSSING THEIR FAITHFUL ALLY, THE SOVIET UNION.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29925 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
S
GEE, ONLY BOORISH AND VULGAR PEOPLE NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS POST.
<quoted text>
More dull repetition from the slave.

Tell me in detail about the so-called 'flanks' in 1942, buttboy.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29927 Feb 25, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha! Can't say you don't have a sense of humour, Bed Pan!
<quoted text>
Probably, yes. And if you say there were no WMD's in Irak he says you're anti-American.
You're running out of steam, old codger. It must be tough being proven wrong all the time. The number of your posts are dwindling, old fool. Is that because your sub intellect is incapable of articulating anything other than pure bull shit and lies? Everyone on this forum, other than a few of your thick thick skulled cohorts, is immensely more intelligent than you, old queen. You should stick to your NAMBLA forum, where you can speak as an actual authority on something for once, old Nelly. Anymore Vietnam War stories, or how about your stint in the Waffen SS or the British SAS? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29928 Feb 25, 2013
THE DUNGS wrote:
SO WHAT KIND OF VILE AND BOORISH ENGLISH IS THIS??? SOUNDS LIKE A DEFEATED NAZI AT THE END.
GEE, ONLY BOORISH AND VULGAR PEOPLE NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS POST.
<quoted text>
So why did you respond to it then, you barbaric baby eating savage? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29929 Feb 25, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think you were refused to sit the entry exams for Topeka College of Sandblasters! Such a scandal.
How is the romance with your bed pan going, geriatric fool? Do you lick it clean every night, old demented geezer?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29932 Feb 25, 2013
DUNGHEAP wrote:
DENG wrote:
LETS SEE NOW, ONE-THIRD OF THE KIDS IN THE UNITED STATES SURVIVE WITH FOODSTAMPS AT 26 DOLLARS A MONTH, 75-CENTS A DAY, A GROWING CHILD; SOUNDS LIKE FAMINE THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS THERE; THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF POOR IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WELCOME OCCUPATION.
<quoted text>
FOOD IN CHINA IS LOW PRICED, FRESH, AND MOSTLY ORGANIC AS THE COUNTRY IS A WARM TEMPERATE AND SEMI-TROPICAL CLIMATE AND MOST OF THE COUNTRY CAN GROW FOOD THE YEAR AROUND ONLY SWITCHING TO WINTER CROPS IN THE WINTER TIME WITH AN EXTENSIVE NUMBER OF SOLAR HOTHOUSES IN THE WINTER THAT PERMITS THE COLDER REGIONS TO GROW THEIR OWN FOOD PREVENTING THE GROWTH OF MEGA-FARMS PUTTING THE FOOD PRODUCTION INTO THE HANDS OF THE LITTLE PRODUCER FARMER.
<quoted text>
The average breakfast consumed in America or Canada, have more nutrition than a months worth of rations in the DPRK. Kim Jong-un on the other hand consumes more calories in one meal than what is allotted to a slave of the DPRK, oops I mean citizen, for a whole year. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#29933 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What a creepy old demented fool you are. Without CHOCOLATE FACE around, you have to make posts to your bed pan, does it post back to you? What else do you do with it, or dare I ask, old queen? <¦-o
What happened to Chocolate, did he get deported again?

Or did someone shoot him?
Derrick L DuBose

Land O Lakes, FL

#29934 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Another fine hero of the past!
May he R.I.P. with the honor he so deserves!
This soldier is still alive, reason being I'm replying...thanks

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29936 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Chocolate, did he get deported again?
I think he took a bullet to the head, when he last went out pirating. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29937 Feb 25, 2013
Tue Jan 01, 2013 at 09:01 AM PST
cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

by mattinjerseyFollow

Tweet
77 Comments / 77 New

After all this wrangling on the fiscal cliff, we reached a deal that cuts $600 billion over 10 years. That's actually not that much change. Certainly not worth the many many hours watching Rachel Maddow and Ezra Klein telling us about all the facets of the fiscal cliff.

Hey I've got an easy way to save $600 billion over the next 10 years.
Cancel the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).
The JSF has become a bloated symbol of everything wrong with DOD spending.
One JSF plane will eventually cost about $300 million. One thing I can tell you, if a plane costs $300 million, it is too expensive. It's like buying a Rolls Royce. You would be scared to drive it in case it got a dent!

BUY RUSSIA'S STEALTH AIRCRAFT AS IT'S BETTER.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29939 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???
Hey, I'm not an Obama fan, nor did I vote for him.
Every President that's voted in has a 4 year term and can get a second 4 year term if the people vote him in...That's it.....

Hey, look at Russia, Putin previously served as President from 2000 to 2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. Putin was also previously the Chairman of United Russia.
The former KGB spy consolidated his hold over the "power" ministries by naming Moscow police chief Vladimir Kolokoltsev as interior minister, in a sign of trust in a man who has at times used heavy force against protesters demanding Putin quit.

Putin has also faced the biggest protests since he was first elected president in 2000, caused initially by allegations of electoral fraud but fuelled by anger and frustration that his 12-year domination of Russia has been extended by six years.

That's a dictatorship not a democracy..

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29940 Feb 25, 2013
Homeland Security picked him up ..... they are pouring water down his throat as we speak
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Chocolate, did he get deported again?

Location hidden

#29941 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why did you respond to it then, you barbaric baby eating savage? <¦-o

Don't get him started, he'll start reporting lines from important military operations like the 1941 invasion, maybe you heard of it, the movie called "1941" with Dan Aykroyd as Motor Sergeant Frank Tree and John Belushi as Captain "Wild" Bill Kelso, U.S. Army Air Corps and the ever tasty and very hot "mile high chick" Nancy Allen as Donna Stratton! lol

Location hidden

#29942 Feb 25, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Homeland Security picked him up ..... they are pouring water down his throat as we speak
<quoted text>
They need to be pouring down acid instead, same with motor mouth and dingle berry! lol

Location hidden

#29943 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he took a bullet to the head, when he last went out pirating. LOL
Oh man now I'm depressed after hearing that because it wasn't me who did it lol.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29944 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What a creepy old demented fool you are. Without CHOCOLATE FACE around, you have to make posts to your bed pan, does it post back to you? What else do you do with it, or dare I ask, old queen? <¦-o
Notice how pathetic his posts are getting since Chocolate Face, Okie and Dung don't even respond to his desperate attempts to be relevant???
Quite sad really..

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29945 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get him started, he'll start reporting lines from important military operations like the 1941 invasion, maybe you heard of it, the movie called "1941" with Dan Aykroyd as Motor Sergeant Frank Tree and John Belushi as Captain "Wild" Bill Kelso, U.S. Army Air Corps and the ever tasty and very hot "mile high chick" Nancy Allen as Donna Stratton! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JdUCu-A7tggXX
I remember that classic. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29946 Feb 25, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how pathetic his posts are getting since Chocolate Face, Okie and Dung don't even respond to his desperate attempts to be relevant???
Quite sad really..
Well CHOCOLATE FACE is gone, due to a pirating junket going wrong. I think there's a new batch of DUNGS, that either don't recognize him, or have a new political officer, imposing much more restrictions on their postings and arnt allowed to respond to him. The Okie on the other hand, has fried his brains on meth and can't consistently respond to anyone coherently. While were at it, let's take into consideration the additional new posters to this thread, that have also done a good job of handing him his ass. LOL
Force Majeure

United States

#29947 Feb 25, 2013
I will find another dark adonis to replace my fallen Somalian partner. I have not had time to deal with all of your irrelevant posts, due to reconstructive surgery for my anal sphincter. I made a serious miscalculation in accepting a dare, at a certain male only night club I frequent in the red light district as a result of consuming too much Vodka. Some things are much larger than they appear, they said he had small hands, they lied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web