“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29876 Feb 25, 2013
On Thursday, Vice Marshal Ri Yong Ho was put back into a straight jacket and given a sedative
DENG wrote:
Pyongyang’s top military leaders have made several boastful statements about its weapons capabilities.
On Wednesday, Vice Marshal Ri Yong Ho claimed his country is capable of defeating the United States “at a single blow.” And on Monday, North Korea promised “special actions” that would reduce Seoul’s government to ashes within minutes.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29877 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.
IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
SURRRE, FORGET ABOUT LOGISTICS AS IT WAS THE UNITED STATES DID NOT WANT TO
<quoted text>
'it's very simple'
Your ignorance is absolutely astounding. You probably can't even crap without permission lowly sow.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29878 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
THERE ARE STRONG SIGNS THAT IN A NEW MIDDLE EAST WAR EGYPT WILL ATTACK ISRAEL, WITH THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF UNITED STATES SUPPLIED EQUIPMENT THAT INCLUDES THE 2,000 MI ABRAM TANKS.
What? I have a very, very hard time believing this. But assuming that it is true, the US only sells their old stock once they found a counter to it, so they can make tons of money selling their old stuff.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29879 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.
IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
<quoted text>
Once again, you know sweet fuck all about anything. Let's look at your Russian heros and use your idiot logic. IF they were serious about defeating Hitler after he invaded in 1941, the Russians should have just invaded Berlin right then and there instead of waiting 4 more years to do it. And let's not forget about Japan. Good ol' Russia didn't even bother fighting Japan but when it came time to divy up the spoils, those useless bastards were in there like a dirty shirt.
And then there's China, who just laid there like a bitch she is while the Japanese invaded and occupied it.

USA

#29883 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Aug 24/07: The US Defense Security Cooperation Agency me contractor will be General Dynamics of Sterling Heights, MI.
AS GOOD AS USA ISSUED TANKS MINUS URANIUM ARMOR THAT CAUSES CANCER FAST
You and your teachers are nothing more than purveyors of ignorance and lies. Your English is utterly terrible, and your instructors will be 'sent away' for their crimes of negligence.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29884 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
Aug 24/07: The US Defense Security Cooperation Agency announced external link [PDF format] Egypt’s request for 125 M1A1 Abrams tank external link kits.
Each kit includes a Commander’s Independent Thermal Viewer, Firepower Enhancement Package (substitution of the 120mm smoothbore gun for the original 105mm gun) and armor upgrades. Additional Major Defense Equipment (MDE) include 125 M256 Armament Systems (Rheinmetall 120mm guns), 125 M2 .50 caliber machine guns, 250 M204 7.62mm machine guns, and non-MDE for spare and repair parts, special tool and test equipment, personnel training and equipment, publications, U.S. Government and contractor engineering and logistics personnel services, and other related elements of logistics support. The estimated cost is $889 million [as corrected on Sept 18/07 external link], and the prime contractor will be General Dynamics of Sterling Heights, MI.
Uhh first, the M1A1 is now an outmoded tank in the US arsenal. They primarily use the updated M1A2.
Second, the armour isn't uranium you dumb, fuck-witted jackanape, it's a composite material developed in Britian commonly referred to as Chobham armour. These are often a mixture of several ceramic materials, or metal matrix composites which combine ceramic compounds with metal. The latest developments involve the use of carbon nanotubes to improve toughness even further. Commercially produced or researched ceramics for such type of armour include boron carbide, silicon carbide, aluminium oxide (sapphire or "alumina"), aluminium nitride, titanium boride and Syndite, a synthetic diamond composite.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29887 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SURRE, GERMANY HAD 44 DIVISIONSIN FRANCE IN 1942, NOT TOO MANY.
ABOUT 200,000 JAPANESE TROOPS WERE BLOCKING AN INVASION BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO AND TOKYO IN 1942.
SO, INVASIONS OF BOTH COUNTRIES FROM THE UNITED STATES THEN IN 1942??? EASY, AS BOTH GERMANY AND JAPAN HAD NO MORE THAN 650,000 TROOPS BLOCKING A UNITED STATES INVASION OF BOTH COUNTRIES.
<quoted text>
Do yourself a favour and go learn about logistics so you don't keep sounding like the uneducated fool you are.

USA

#29891 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SURRE, GERMANY HAD 44 DIVISIONSIN FRANCE IN 1942, NOT TOO MANY.
ABOUT 200,000 JAPANESE TROOPS WERE BLOCKING AN INVASION BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO AND TOKYO IN 1942.
SO, INVASIONS OF BOTH COUNTRIES FROM THE UNITED STATES THEN IN 1942??? EASY, AS BOTH GERMANY AND JAPAN HAD NO MORE THAN 650,000 TROOPS BLOCKING A UNITED STATES INVASION OF BOTH COUNTRIES.
<quoted text>
I won't give you history lessons, dumb sow, but where would the allies get their fuel for an invasion half- way around the world? Do you think air travel in 1942 was as easy as it is today?

Are you an imbecile?

You're no more than a stupid group of students, aren't you, pigface? Your ignorance of WW2 history is palpable, as well your English.

Have you EVER taken a history course? Or did your dull propaganda teachers neglect it? You lowlife lying slobs are an embarrassment to your country.

USA

#29892 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS THE VULGAR, BOORISH TOPIX CLOWN STILL OUT OF BED???
<quoted text>
Your English is no more than declarative SHOUTING. You people will NEVER learn the art of conversational language, pigface.

USA

#29894 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
tank battalions participating in Operation Desert Storm received an emergency program to upgrade their tanks with depleted uranium armor

DUNG sux cow poop:
hine guns, and non-MDE for spare and repair parts, special tool and test RANIUM ARMOR THAT CAUSES CANCER FAST
<quoted text>
Mindless repetition pf propaganda works on Asian slaves, but NOT on westerners, foolish creep.

USA

#29895 Feb 25, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha! Can't say you don't have a sense of humour, Bed Pan!
<quoted text>
Probably, yes. And if you say there were no WMD's in Irak he says you're anti-American.
I see you've been giving your ignorant little allies history lessons, Nelly.
I assume you work for free, and it's worth every penny!

Try to bear in mind your student's disdain for homosexuals though. In case you're worried, I won't tell them what an obvious closet queen your really are.

USA

#29897 Feb 25, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think you were refused to sit the entry exams for Topeka College of Sandblasters! Such a scandal.
That passes for wit among dull closet 'MOs, Nelly? Keep trying!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29898 Feb 25, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha! Can't say you don't have a sense of humour, Bed Pan.
What a creepy old demented fool you are. Without CHOCOLATE FACE around, you have to make posts to your bed pan, does it post back to you? What else do you do with it, or dare I ask, old queen? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29899 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops I stand corrected. The M1A2 has a DU mesh on the front of the tank.
But DU doesn't cause cancer your fucking twit.
Direct from the depleted uranium fact sheet: A common misconception is that radiation is depleted uranium's primary hazard. This is not the case under most battlefield exposure scenarios. Depleted uranium is approximately 40 percent less radioactive than natural uranium. Depleted uranium emits alpha and beta particles, and gamma rays. Alpha particles, the primary radiation type produced by depleted uranium, are blocked by skin, while beta particles are blocked by the boots and battle dress utility uniform (BDUs) typically worn by service members. While gamma rays are a form of highly-penetrating energy , the amount of gamma radiation emitted by depleted uranium is very low. Thus, depleted uranium does not significantly add to the background radiation that we encounter every day.

And according the UN Environmental Program: The contaminant levels are in the part per billion range. A part per billion is approximately equivalent to a one second exposure in 31.7 years.

Being in a tank with armour components made from DU will not give you cancer. However breathing the smoke from a brewed up tank with DU armour components can be hazardous to one's health. Then again, being in a war zone is hazardous to one's health.
So, to conclude, the only way that an individual can become "toxified" by DU is either through ingestion, inhalation or shrapnel. Then again, the same can be said for lead and pretty much every other heavy metal.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29900 Feb 25, 2013
He got a point on the Depleted Uranium part. A lot of soldiers died from it, a lot of civilians too. Depleted Uranium kills indiscriminately, and that is why Bush and anyone related to the decision of using such a toxic material should be found guilty of international war crimes and rot in a jail.

Of course, it's not the case.

Truth is, most governments don't give a shit about their citizens, and yep, that is proof that they don't really care about their soldiers either.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29901 Feb 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
You Sheeple American Sinners Have destroyed this country.you follow the beast.and are to stupid to even know it.
1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
4# Polluted the rivers and streams.
5# Genetically modified the food to the point
It is not fit to eat.
WHAT YOU SAY IS CORRECT AND HISTORY CONSCIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD KNOW THIS; JUST DEPORT ALL THE OCCUPIERS OUT OF OKLAHOMA TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GIVE THE LAND BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS; IT'S NO BIG DEAL TO DO THAT.
<quoted text>
I would like my land back but it would take thousands of years to clean the mess up...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29902 Feb 25, 2013
try again pleeeez wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hypocrite, does your 40 k pick up truck defile any air or water?
Admit it sap u luv the American way of life,..otherwise you would do something about it, or leave.
fudge off yankee/

Manhattan, New York

#29903 Feb 25, 2013
how much CO2 do you put into the air with your gas guzzling truck !?!?!?!?!
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>fudge off yankee/

Manhattan, New York

#29904 Feb 25, 2013
it would also take you thousands of years to prove it's your land
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I would like my land back but it would take thousands of years to clean the mess up...
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29906 Feb 25, 2013
If you believe your government cares for you past your usefulness, you re a moron.
If you believe your government does things for everyone's well being, you re a moron.
If you believe Russia will save your chinese arse, you re a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min mike 605,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 559,514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 265,151
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 10 min Marty Fong 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Freebird USA 175,650
Restaurant Service - Condiments 18 min Springs1 1
More from around the web