DENG

Nanjing, China

#29853 Feb 25, 2013
Terrorists' Mortar Shells Hit Church in Damascus, a Girl Injured

Terrorists fired mortar shells on the Latin Church in al-Qashleh Street in al-Qassaa neighborhood in Damascus, causing material damage to the Church's building.

A source at Damascus Police Command told SANA reporter that a girl was injured due to the terrorist attack.

The source added that terrorists fired another mortar shell on residential houses in Butrus al-Bustani Street in the neighborhood, causing material damage only.

AND NOT A WORLD OF CONDEMNATION FROM THE ZIONIST-JEW PIMP IN THE WHITEHOUSE WHO HATES CHRISTIANITY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29854 Feb 25, 2013
WHAT ANTI-SEMITISM??? ARE FACTS ABOUT ISREAL AND HOW IT THINKS ANTISEMITIC???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You approve of that DUNG creep's anti-Semitism, don't you, Nelly?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29855 Feb 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

Can you believe how incredibly ignorant of history that puke is? He must have taken a course from Farce Manure.

Well, in Dungheap's defence, he's only privy to the "information" his propaganda ministry supplies.

Manure-boy on the other hand, will believe anything as long as there's an anti-American connection to it.

I bet I could make a new screen name, come on here and start "trashing" the US with a bunch of utter horseshit and he'd be cheering me on telling you how right I am LOL.

SURRRRE, DUMP THE NEO-NAZI BEHAVIOR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PUT IT ON THE ROAD TO REAL DEMOCRACY THEN AMER ICA WILL BECOME GOOD AGAIN.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in Dungheap's defence, he's only privy to the "information" his propaganda ministry supplies.
Manure-boy on the other hand, will believe anything as long as there's an anti-American connection to it.
I bet I could make a new screen name, come on here and start "trashing" the US with a bunch of utter horseshit and he'd be cheering me on telling you how right I am LOL.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29856 Feb 25, 2013
DPRK honours nuclear scientists

Monday, February 25, 2013
From Print Edition

PYONGYANG: North Korea has awarded state medals and other honours to thousands of scientists and workers behind its recent nuclear test, state media said.

State decorations, medals and other benefits were given to 11,592 scientists, technicians, workers and other officials for their contribution to the February 12 atomic test, the Korean Central News Agency reported Saturday.

YEP, THE DPRK IS HIGH-TECHNOLOGY POISED AND PREPARED FOR THE SUCCESSES IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29857 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.
IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue concerning military logistics in 1942.

Thanks for displaying your incredible ignorance, dumb pig.

USA

#29858 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
atomic test, the Korean Central News Agency reported Saturday.
YEP, THE DPRK IS HIGH-TECHNOLOGY POISED AND PREPARED FOR THE SUCCESSES IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
Those slobs are a feudal, backward society. The people are starving so your fat boy can shoot blank missiles.

Someday that sh!t hole will be a very shiny parking lot.

USA

#29859 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ENGLISH IS A PRECISE LANGUAGE AND SHOULD NOT BE VULGARIZED BY PEOPLE LIKE THE NFLFAGGOT WHO SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC GRAMMAR LAWS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE; IT'S LIKE HE'S FROM THE NAZI PARTY VERSION OF THE GHETTO STYLE LANGUAGE.
<quoted text>
Your English teacher will be sent to the gulags for your poor performance, pigface.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29861 Feb 25, 2013
News number: 9107147476

13:08 | 2013-02-25

Iranian Warships to Dock in Colombo

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian Navy's 24th flotilla of warships will dock in Sri Lanka's capital city of Colombo on its way back home from a mission in Southeast Asia, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari announced on Monday.

Speaking to reporters about the Iranian warships' mission in Southeast Asia, Sayyari said that the flotilla will have a 20,000-kilometer-long voyage, and added that the voyage is the longest in Iran's naval history and will take three months.

He stated that the flotilla will dock in Zhangjigang port in China first, explaining that the move is aimed at consolidating Iran's relations with China and conveying the message of peace and friendship to Beijing.

IRAN BATTLECRUISERS ARE PROWLING THE OCEANS PROBABLY PRACTICING KILLING UNITED STATES MAFIA NAVY SUBMARINES HELPED MORE THAN LIKLY BY THE SUPERB RUSSIA SUBMARINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY THAT KNOWS THE POSITION OF EVERY SUBMARINE IN THE WORLD DOWN TO THE LAST FOOT AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT 24/7.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29862 Feb 25, 2013
THE DUNGS wrote:
CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IN ENGLISH. YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE???
<quoted text>
YOU SHOULD COME OVER HERE AND VISIT 'CAUSE YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE JUNK FLYING AROUND THE SKIES IN THE UNTED STATES MAINTAINED BY AFRICAN MECHANICS AND FLY SOME NEW AND SAFE BOEING AND AIRBUSES IN CHINA.
<quoted text>
Your brother in arms, CHOCOLATE FACE might not appreciate your post, because Somalian pirates are from Africa, you dumb ass DUNG. Oh wait, I forgot, he's dead the Navy Seals took him out. Soooo I guess it don't matter, little pig. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29863 Feb 25, 2013
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.

IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.

SURRRE, FORGET ABOUT LOGISTICS AS IT WAS THE UNITED STATES DID NOT WANT TO FIGHT AN IDEOLOGICAL ALLY AT ALL IN WORLD WAR TWO, GERMANY AND JAPAN; THEY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMER ICA AND JAPAN AND GERMANY HAD SO MUCH IN COMMON AS WAS PROVEN IN 1946, WHEN THEY ALL JOINED HANDS AS ALLIES AND FORGAVE EACH OTHER FOR ANY DEATHS AND WAR CRIMES: JAPAN, THE UNITED STATES AND GERMANY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue concerning military logistics in 1942.
Thanks for displaying your incredible ignorance, dumb pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29864 Feb 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Those slobs are a feudal, backward society. The people are starving so your fat boy can shoot blank missiles.
Someday that sh!t hole will be a very shiny parking lot.
It will be a hell of a thing, when the clowns in the DPRK try to launch a nuke and the damn thing comes straight back down on them. LOL.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29865 Feb 25, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to be careful, Horse Manure might get real horny over America bashing. Might be dangerous, like how a randy dolphin will drag a swimmer down to the bottom of a pool and put a serious hump on him. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29866 Feb 25, 2013
THERE ARE STRONG SIGNS THAT IN A NEW MIDDLE EAST WAR EGYPT WILL ATTACK ISRAEL, WITH THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF UNITED STATES SUPPLIED EQUIPMENT THAT INCLUDES THE 2,000 MI ABRAM TANKS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29867 Feb 25, 2013
da

THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES MADE A STRATEGIC MISTAKE DURING THE VIETNAM WAR IN JUST PROTESTING AND NOT FORMING ITS OWN MILITIA TO CONFRONT THE GOVERNMENT AND TAKE IT OVER THERE.

AND IN THE COMING INEVITABLE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN THE PEOPLE AND THE GOVERNMENT THERE BASED ON A FAILED ECOMOMY THE OPPOSITION HAS TO ABANDON PROTESTS AS FRUITLESS AND QUICKLY BUILD A PEOPLE'S MILITIA TO COUNTER THE GOVERNMENT AS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THE ZIONIST-NAZI POLITICIANS IN THE UNTIED STATES UNDERSTAND WHICH IS A RIFLEBUTT TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>yah da yaddah ya
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29869 Feb 25, 2013
Pyongyang’s top military leaders have made several boastful statements about its weapons capabilities.

On Wednesday, Vice Marshal Ri Yong Ho claimed his country is capable of defeating the United States “at a single blow.” And on Monday, North Korea promised “special actions” that would reduce Seoul’s government to ashes within minutes.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29870 Feb 25, 2013
Thousands gather in Hebron for funeral of prisoner as army braces for unrest

IDF and police on high alert as some 25,000 gather for burial of Arafat Jaradat; protests reported around West Bank

By Times of Israel staff and AP February 25, 2013, 8:48 am

Updated: February 25, 2013, 1:03 pm

On Sunday, the Palestinian Authority said it had determined Jaradat had been tortured to death in Megiddo Prison after his arrest last week, while Israel said that the prisoner died of a heart attack and that signs of trauma on his body were from resuscitation attempts.

The Palestinian announcement was expected to further escalate the situation, which some have already described as marking the beginning of a third Intifada.

SURRE, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNEMNT AND ISREAL, IT'S JUST ONE UNENDING MURDER SPREE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to be careful, Horse Manure might get real horny over America bashing. Might be dangerous, like how a randy dolphin will drag a swimmer down to the bottom of a pool and put a serious hump on him. LOL

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29871 Feb 25, 2013

Where you been? Listening to rock and roll music and bad-mouthing your country, I'll bet!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#29872 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>They call the DPRK import that you speak of "Long Pork."
Delicious Pork, it's not just for Americans anymore.

Vincit qui se vincit

#29873 Feb 25, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Where you been? Listening to rock and roll music and bad-mouthing your country, I'll bet!
Deng listens to Liberace, one because he loves that lifestyle and music and the other because he read on the internet the name stands for liberation (LIBERAce).

Vincit qui se vincit

#29874 Feb 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a hell of a thing, when the clowns in the DPRK try to launch a nuke and the damn thing comes straight back down on them. LOL.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAhahah! funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 4,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 750,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 261,672
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 13 min dr Shrink 27
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Dave Nelson 229,997
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 32 min Cable989 109
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 33 min yon 555
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Liam 548,659
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE