American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29839 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

THAT'S FUNNY AND GOOD ENGLISH. YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR COLLEAGUE THERE, THE NFLFAGGOT, ON THE PROPER USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
<quoted text>
Who cares if he uses slang or colloquialisms? The rest of us whose primary language is English understand him quite well. You think English is the only language like that? You should get out more. Hell, even Chinese uses different words for the some of the same things depending on the region.
Simply put, American English is different than British and Canadian English.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29841 Feb 24, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942
<quoted text>
Hey DUNGS, was your dank shit hole even on the map before 1942, you stilted pig pace savage barbarian?¿?¿? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29842 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942
<quoted text>
Your understanding of logistics isn't just woefully inadequate, it's downright non-existent.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29843 Feb 24, 2013
THE DUNGS wrote:
CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IN ENGLISH. YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE???
<quoted text>
YOU SHOULD COME OVER HERE AND VISIT 'CAUSE YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE JUNK FLYING AROUND THE SKIES IN THE UNTED STATES MAINTAINED BY AFRICAN MECHANICS AND FLY SOME NEW AND SAFE BOEING AND AIRBUSES IN CHINA.
<quoted text>
How many of your DUNG compatriots, got bullwhip on today's shit, for not crossing off your scheduled posts, so the next DUNGSTER doesn't posts the same crap again?????????? YAZ, JAA <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29844 Feb 24, 2013
Edit *got the bullwhip*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29845 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

TERM: NUTS.
SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH. MY MOTHER WAS HUMPED BY A PROPER ENGLISHMAN. NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
\
<quoted text>
THAT'S FUNNY AND GOOD ENGLISH. YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR COLLEAGUE THERE, THE NFLFAGGOT, ON THE PROPER USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
<quoted text>
Your English sucks, slave. Your teacher will be punished for it.

USA

#29846 Feb 24, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly.
You approve of that DUNG creep's anti-Semitism, don't you, Nelly?

USA

#29847 Feb 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding of logistics isn't just woefully inadequate, it's downright non-existent.
Can you believe how incredibly ignorant of history that puke is? He must have taken a course from Farce Manure.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29848 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe how incredibly ignorant of history that puke is? He must have taken a course from Farce Manure.
Well, in Dungheap's defence, he's only privy to the "information" his propaganda ministry supplies.
Manure-boy on the other hand, will believe anything as long as there's an anti-American connection to it.

I bet I could make a new screen name, come on here and start "trashing" the US with a bunch of utter horseshit and he'd be cheering me on telling you how right I am LOL.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29849 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English sucks, slave. Your teacher will be punished for it.
He will get bull whipped! LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29850 Feb 24, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:

<quoted text>

Don't be silly.

SO, WHAT'S THE DUNCE'S INTERPRETATION OF ANTISEMITISM, ANTI-ISRAEL???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29851 Feb 24, 2013
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.

IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29852 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

ENGLISH IS A PRECISE LANGUAGE AND SHOULD NOT BE VULGARIZED BY PEOPLE LIKE THE NFLFAGGOT WHO SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC GRAMMAR LAWS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE; IT'S LIKE HE'S FROM THE NAZI PARTY VERSION OF THE GHETTO STYLE LANGUAGE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he uses slang or colloquialisms? The rest of us whose primary language is English understand him quite well. You think English is the only language like that? You should get out more. Hell, even Chinese uses different words for the some of the same things depending on the region.
Simply put, American English is different than British and Canadian English.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29853 Feb 25, 2013
Terrorists' Mortar Shells Hit Church in Damascus, a Girl Injured

Terrorists fired mortar shells on the Latin Church in al-Qashleh Street in al-Qassaa neighborhood in Damascus, causing material damage to the Church's building.

A source at Damascus Police Command told SANA reporter that a girl was injured due to the terrorist attack.

The source added that terrorists fired another mortar shell on residential houses in Butrus al-Bustani Street in the neighborhood, causing material damage only.

AND NOT A WORLD OF CONDEMNATION FROM THE ZIONIST-JEW PIMP IN THE WHITEHOUSE WHO HATES CHRISTIANITY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29854 Feb 25, 2013
WHAT ANTI-SEMITISM??? ARE FACTS ABOUT ISREAL AND HOW IT THINKS ANTISEMITIC???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29855 Feb 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

Well, in Dungheap's defence, he's only privy to the "information" his propaganda ministry supplies.

Manure-boy on the other hand, will believe anything as long as there's an anti-American connection to it.

I bet I could make a new screen name, come on here and start "trashing" the US with a bunch of utter horseshit and he'd be cheering me on telling you how right I am LOL.

SURRRRE, DUMP THE NEO-NAZI BEHAVIOR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PUT IT ON THE ROAD TO REAL DEMOCRACY THEN AMER ICA WILL BECOME GOOD AGAIN.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29856 Feb 25, 2013
DPRK honours nuclear scientists

Monday, February 25, 2013
From Print Edition

PYONGYANG: North Korea has awarded state medals and other honours to thousands of scientists and workers behind its recent nuclear test, state media said.

State decorations, medals and other benefits were given to 11,592 scientists, technicians, workers and other officials for their contribution to the February 12 atomic test, the Korean Central News Agency reported Saturday.

YEP, THE DPRK IS HIGH-TECHNOLOGY POISED AND PREPARED FOR THE SUCCESSES IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

USA

#29857 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942.
IT'S VERY SIMPLE: LOAD THE TROOPS ON SHIPS, AND ATTACK WITH WHAT'S AVAILABLE, BOTH TOKYO AND BERLIN AT THE SAME TIME.
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue concerning military logistics in 1942.

Thanks for displaying your incredible ignorance, dumb pig.

USA

#29858 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
atomic test, the Korean Central News Agency reported Saturday.
YEP, THE DPRK IS HIGH-TECHNOLOGY POISED AND PREPARED FOR THE SUCCESSES IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
Those slobs are a feudal, backward society. The people are starving so your fat boy can shoot blank missiles.

Someday that sh!t hole will be a very shiny parking lot.

USA

#29859 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ENGLISH IS A PRECISE LANGUAGE AND SHOULD NOT BE VULGARIZED BY PEOPLE LIKE THE NFLFAGGOT WHO SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC GRAMMAR LAWS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE; IT'S LIKE HE'S FROM THE NAZI PARTY VERSION OF THE GHETTO STYLE LANGUAGE.
<quoted text>
Your English teacher will be sent to the gulags for your poor performance, pigface.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 880,353
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 603,484
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 41,166
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 8,304
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Lyndi 177,899
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr pradeep patidar 35
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 1 hr Gremlin 6
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr lightbeamrider 3,988
More from around the web