American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29823 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???

SO, WHO IS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA??? AND DON'T SAY BILL GATES.
try again pleeeez wrote:
<quoted text>This guy "left" office a bit sooner
Israel’s strike on Syria last month killed top Iranian general’
Those magical mystical zionists rarely miss
eh dengster??

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29824 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

CAN'T YOU AND YOUR TWIN EVER THINK CORRECTLY??? YO
<quoted text>
'think correctly'
Now there's a dead give-away to a collectivist, controlled little minion.
You people have no guts.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29825 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

I AM A FOOL AND MY BUTT HURTS FROM LAST NIGHT.

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why does your oppressive government forbid access to the internet?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29826 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???

<quoted text>
Why does a family of dirty diseased tyrants own North Korea?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29827 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a family of dirty diseased tyrants own North Korea?
Because that's how they roll in the shit hole, that is the DPRK.
Max

Québec, Canada

#29828 Feb 24, 2013
Chong ching chang wang chong ching chink chi chi qi gong kong wong chong wang wing wong ton ching Kung Fu ninth dan

FOR CHINA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29829 Feb 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
Not bad..
My Garand's(1949 serial#) brothers have proven quite proficient at taking out Japs, Chinks and Norks...
QUICK!!!!!!!!DUCK DUNG!!!!!!!!!!OOPS....TOO LATE SON!!!!!!!!!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29831 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SAYING ,"YOU ARE NOT ALL THERE" (IN YOUR MIND), THAT'S BAD SLANGY ENGLISH, AGREED???.
SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would someone please bump the turntable, I think the needle is stuck.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29832 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
DuNG wrote:
My AK47 will welcome
USE IT TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE REGIME THERE, THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE FROM THERE, NOT "NORTH" KOREA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
JUST A FEW DEDICATED PATRIOTS CAN DO IT, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TREASONOUS TYPES, LIKE YOUR "FRIENDS" HERE WRITING ON TOPIX
<quoted text>
SO WHAT WILL AMERICA BE "RULED'S WITH, CHINA MANUFACTURED AND DESIGNED COMPUTERS???
<quoted text>
Boy, you need to slap your political officer AGAIN!!! Hell, he must have some ROSY Cheeks by now..
The AK 47 is old news...The Russians are now using the AK 74 and the Spetnaz is using the AKM....Hell most DPRK(Cough)Soldiers are still carrying the Moisan Nagant, a fine, bolt action rifle of pre WW1 vintage....
Hasn't it ever occurred to you that the DPRK didn't defeat the UN Forces and unify Korea under Commie rule???? Hell, you are lucky the Chinks came in(we had your asses kicked up to the Yalu River) or you would be part of a Unified Democratic, Capitalist Korea...
Hell, with you pathetic English skills, you might make a decent living and get what you want, not what the State gives you...Think about in political officer...You could sodomize Dung without worrying about getting caught...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29833 Feb 24, 2013
IS YOUR "NORTH" KOREA TV CHANNEL HOOKED-UP YET???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a family of dirty diseased tyrants own North Korea?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29834 Feb 24, 2013
OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES YOUR USA-POLITICIAN-STYLE RHETORIC DOESN'T WORK TOO WELL AS YOU SOUND LIKE A TYPICAL MENTALLY DEFICIENT "NUT."
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, pig- your English is terrible.
Why doesn't your oppressive government allow you to see the world through the internet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29835 Feb 24, 2013
ALL THE "PATRIOTS" IN THE UNITED STATES ON TV ARE FAKE AS THEY ARE THE ONES WHO'VE DESTROYED THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY FOR SHORT TERM TAX DEPRECIATION BREAKS, THEN CLOSING FACTORIES, AS ONE EXAMPLE, FREEING UP THE CAPITAL THERE TO INVEST OUT OF THE UNITED STATES; THE REAL GDP BECAUSE OF THIS IS 4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS IN 2013 AND IT IS THE SAME SIZE AS IN 1985; THERE'S BEEN NO REAL USA GDP GROWTH SINCE 1985.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you need to slap your political officer AGAIN!!! Hell, he must have some ROSY Cheeks by now..
The AK 47 is old news...The Russians are now using the AK 74 and the Spetnaz is using the AKM....Hell most DPRK(Cough)Soldiers are still carrying the Moisan Nagant, a fine, bolt action rifle of pre WW1 vintage....
Hasn't it ever occurred to you that the DPRK didn't defeat the UN Forces and unify Korea under Commie rule???? Hell, you are lucky the Chinks came in(we had your asses kicked up to the Yalu River) or you would be part of a Unified Democratic, Capitalist Korea...
Hell, with you pathetic English skills, you might make a decent living and get what you want, not what the State gives you...Think about in political officer...You could sodomize Dung without worrying about getting caught...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29836 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SAYING ,"YOU ARE NOT ALL THERE" (IN YOUR MIND), THAT'S BAD SLANGY ENGLISH, AGREED???.
SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.

SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.

SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

THAT'S FUNNY AND GOOD ENGLISH. YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR COLLEAGUE THERE, THE NFLFAGGOT, ON THE PROPER USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Would someone please bump the turntable, I think the needle is stuck.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29837 Feb 24, 2013
CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IN ENGLISH. YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE???

<quoted text>

YOU SHOULD COME OVER HERE AND VISIT 'CAUSE YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE JUNK FLYING AROUND THE SKIES IN THE UNTED STATES MAINTAINED BY AFRICAN MECHANICS AND FLY SOME NEW AND SAFE BOEING AND AIRBUSES IN CHINA.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's alien and foreign to you because it's English, pig face slave. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29838 Feb 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o

IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad..
My Garand's(1949 serial#) brothers have proven quite proficient at taking out Japs, Chinks and Norks...
QUICK!!!!!!!!DUCK DUNG!!!!!!!!!!OOPS....TOO LATE SON!!!!!!!!!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29839 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

THAT'S FUNNY AND GOOD ENGLISH. YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR COLLEAGUE THERE, THE NFLFAGGOT, ON THE PROPER USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
<quoted text>
Who cares if he uses slang or colloquialisms? The rest of us whose primary language is English understand him quite well. You think English is the only language like that? You should get out more. Hell, even Chinese uses different words for the some of the same things depending on the region.
Simply put, American English is different than British and Canadian English.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29841 Feb 24, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942
<quoted text>
Hey DUNGS, was your dank shit hole even on the map before 1942, you stilted pig pace savage barbarian?¿?¿? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29842 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
IF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING IN WORLD WAR 2 THEY WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED AN INVASION OF TOKYO AND BERLIN IN MARCH 1942
<quoted text>
Your understanding of logistics isn't just woefully inadequate, it's downright non-existent.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29843 Feb 24, 2013
THE DUNGS wrote:
CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IN ENGLISH. YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE???
<quoted text>
YOU SHOULD COME OVER HERE AND VISIT 'CAUSE YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM THE JUNK FLYING AROUND THE SKIES IN THE UNTED STATES MAINTAINED BY AFRICAN MECHANICS AND FLY SOME NEW AND SAFE BOEING AND AIRBUSES IN CHINA.
<quoted text>
How many of your DUNG compatriots, got bullwhip on today's shit, for not crossing off your scheduled posts, so the next DUNGSTER doesn't posts the same crap again?????????? YAZ, JAA <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29844 Feb 24, 2013
Edit *got the bullwhip*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min MayDay 6,625
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 286,430
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 681,597
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Aerobatty 122,764
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 1 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 1 hr Durka 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web