“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29811 Feb 24, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
SEE ANY TREASON IN THE UNITED STATES??? IT CERTAINLY ISN'T THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA COMMUNIST PARTY WHICH CONSTANTLY STATES THEY SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSTITUTION.
THEN, IT MUST BE THE NAZI TYPES THERE. DO YOU KNOW ANY TREASONOUS NAZI TYPES IN THE UNITED STATES???
<quoted text>
Hey DUNGS, did Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majure, sodomize you on your long walk on the beach? Pig face slave. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29812 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. They 'grow their own food', dullard? Americans grow food for the entire world, and we don't need massive collective farms, so shove it. I happen to know several wealthy farmers. Do YOU?
Do you import 'food' from North Korea, fool? Do they call it veal and it tastes like baby formula and chemicals?
They call the DPRK import that you speak of "Long Pork."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29813 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

My AK47 will welcome
USE IT TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE REGIME THERE, THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE FROM THERE, NOT "NORTH" KOREA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

JUST A FEW DEDICATED PATRIOTS CAN DO IT, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TREASONOUS TYPES, LIKE YOUR "FRIENDS" HERE WRITING ON TOPIX
<quoted text>

SO WHAT WILL AMERICA BE "RULED'S WITH, CHINA MANUFACTURED AND DESIGNED COMPUTERS???
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear this Deng, only Americans will rule America...
Not Chinese ,North Koreans, or anyone else....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29814 Feb 24, 2013
CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IN ENGLISH. YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE HERE???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, did Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majure, sodomize you on your long walk on the beach? Pig face slave. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29815 Feb 24, 2013
to

THEN, IT MUST BE THE NAZI TYPES THERE. DO YOU KNOW ANY TREASONOUS NAZI TYPES IN THE UNITED STATES???

<quoted text>

GEE, YOU'RE CONSTANLY FULL OF DENIALS THERE AND NAZI-LIKE EXCAPIST JARGONS AND WORN-OUT CLICHES TO THE POINT IT'S NOT ENGLISH ANY MORE SO JUST STOP BASTARDIZING AND CORRUPTING THE GREAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HERE.

SO, YOU GOT FIRED FROM YOUR LAST JOB TOO, 7 YEARS AGO???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I know of a few brainwashed pigfaced fools in Asia. Why doesn't your oppressive government allow you to see the world through the internet?
Are they afraid? Are YOU afraid?
You should be.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29816 Feb 24, 2013
No, but I know of a few brainwashed pigfaced fools in Asia. Why doesn't your oppressive government allow you to see the world through the internet?

You should be.

SO YOU CALL THIS REPLY ENGLISH??? IT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.

NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29817 Feb 24, 2013
HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED: THE PEOPE DON'T COUNT ANYMORE AS THE ABOUT 6 POWERFUL ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI FINANCIERS RUN THE UNITED STATES NOW.
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear this Deng, only Americans will rule America...
Not Chinese ,North Koreans, or anyone else....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29818 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE IN A REGIONAL OR COLLOQUIAL DAYDREAM WORLD; TO USE THE ENGLISH SLANG TERM: NUTS.
<quoted text>
Face it, pig- your English is terrible.

Why doesn't your oppressive government allow you to see the world through the internet?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29819 Feb 24, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alien and foreign to you because it's English, pig face slave. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29821 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

CAN'T YOU AND YOUR TWIN EVER THINK CORRECTLY??? YOU JUST HAVE A POOR EDUCATION FROM TOO MUCH WHAT??? OR JUST PLAIN LAZY??? ILLEGAL DRUGS???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's alien and foreign to you because it's English, pig face slave. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29822 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>

SO SAYING ,"YOU ARE NOT ALL THERE" (IN YOUR MIND), THAT'S BAD SLANGY ENGLISH, AGREED???.

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, pig- your English is terrible.
Why doesn't your oppressive government allow you to see the world through the internet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29823 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???

SO, WHO IS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA??? AND DON'T SAY BILL GATES.
try again pleeeez wrote:
<quoted text>This guy "left" office a bit sooner
Israel’s strike on Syria last month killed top Iranian general’
Those magical mystical zionists rarely miss
eh dengster??

USA

#29824 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

CAN'T YOU AND YOUR TWIN EVER THINK CORRECTLY??? YO
<quoted text>
'think correctly'
Now there's a dead give-away to a collectivist, controlled little minion.
You people have no guts.

USA

#29825 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

I AM A FOOL AND MY BUTT HURTS FROM LAST NIGHT.

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why does your oppressive government forbid access to the internet?

USA

#29826 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???

<quoted text>
Why does a family of dirty diseased tyrants own North Korea?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29827 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a family of dirty diseased tyrants own North Korea?
Because that's how they roll in the shit hole, that is the DPRK.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29828 Feb 24, 2013
Chong ching chang wang chong ching chink chi chi qi gong kong wong chong wang wing wong ton ching Kung Fu ninth dan

FOR CHINA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29829 Feb 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNGS, my Panther DPMS 308, will pick you off long before you can hit me, pig faced fool. <¦-o
Not bad..
My Garand's(1949 serial#) brothers have proven quite proficient at taking out Japs, Chinks and Norks...
QUICK!!!!!!!!DUCK DUNG!!!!!!!!!!OOPS....TOO LATE SON!!!!!!!!!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29831 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SAYING ,"YOU ARE NOT ALL THERE" (IN YOUR MIND), THAT'S BAD SLANGY ENGLISH, AGREED???.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would someone please bump the turntable, I think the needle is stuck.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29832 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
DuNG wrote:
My AK47 will welcome
USE IT TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE REGIME THERE, THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE FROM THERE, NOT "NORTH" KOREA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
JUST A FEW DEDICATED PATRIOTS CAN DO IT, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TREASONOUS TYPES, LIKE YOUR "FRIENDS" HERE WRITING ON TOPIX
<quoted text>
SO WHAT WILL AMERICA BE "RULED'S WITH, CHINA MANUFACTURED AND DESIGNED COMPUTERS???
<quoted text>
Boy, you need to slap your political officer AGAIN!!! Hell, he must have some ROSY Cheeks by now..
The AK 47 is old news...The Russians are now using the AK 74 and the Spetnaz is using the AKM....Hell most DPRK(Cough)Soldiers are still carrying the Moisan Nagant, a fine, bolt action rifle of pre WW1 vintage....
Hasn't it ever occurred to you that the DPRK didn't defeat the UN Forces and unify Korea under Commie rule???? Hell, you are lucky the Chinks came in(we had your asses kicked up to the Yalu River) or you would be part of a Unified Democratic, Capitalist Korea...
Hell, with you pathetic English skills, you might make a decent living and get what you want, not what the State gives you...Think about in political officer...You could sodomize Dung without worrying about getting caught...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 753,723
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 96,449
Is America really THE GREAT SATAN? 11 min itstired 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min onemale 262,087
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 550,924
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 31 min Aikifreak 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min lil whispers 602,823
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE