American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#29780 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU CALL A "NORTH" KOREAN GENERAL, WHEN THEY OCCUPY THE UNITED STATES, a "PIGFACED dog eater ???"
<quoted text>
, most likely>>three cheers,..u kno hip hip hooray and some high fives along with great laughter.

deng what happened to the Soviets?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29781 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:

THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE WILL WELCOME OCCUPIERS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO PUT THE LIGHTS OUT ON THE FACIST MAFIA WARMONGERING REGIME THERE.
<quoted text>
The baby eating North Koreans wouldn't know what to do with all the food here.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29782 Feb 24, 2013
You Sheeple American Sinners Have destroyed this country.you follow the beast.and are to stupid to even know it.

1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
4# Polluted the rivers and streams.
5# Genetically modified the food to the point
It is not fit to eat.

WHAT YOU SAY IS CORRECT AND HISTORY CONSCIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD KNOW THIS; JUST DEPORT ALL THE OCCUPIERS OUT OF OKLAHOMA TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GIVE THE LAND BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS; IT'S NO BIG DEAL TO DO THAT.
Yahchanan wrote:
You Sheeple American Sinners Have destroyed this country.you follow the beast.and are to stupid to even know it.
1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
It is not fit to eat.
Let your political leaders make war with innocent country's And murder hundreds of thousands of men women and children under the ruse of fighting terrorist.I got news the terrorist are in Washington stealing your rights away. between bush and Obama I can not count the executive orders that has been signed. And now take in the fact this country is the new babylon.

An NFL Fan

USA

#29783 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LETS SEE NOW, ONE-THIRD OF THE KIDS IN THE UNITED STATES SURVIVE WITH FOODSTAMPS A; THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF POOR IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WELCOME OCCUPATION.
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue, pigfaced slave. Have you asked your political officer permission to see the outside internet yet?
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#29784 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
LETS SEE NOW, ONE-THIRD OF THE KIDS IN THE UNITED STATES SURVIVE WITH FOODSTAMPS AT 26 DOLLARS A MONTH, 75-CENTS A DAY, A GROWING CHILD; SOUNDS LIKE FAMINE THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS THERE; THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF POOR IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WELCOME OCCUPATION.
<quoted text>
Are you kidding dengster!>><?? we pay our unemployed more than russian doctors and engineers..

Under Chinese property law, there is no privately held land.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29785 Feb 24, 2013
IRAN HAS SENT BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN SPIES TO THE UNITED STATES WITH THE SPECIFIC ORDERS TO GET CLOSE TO OLD GOVERNMENT AND PENTAGON OFFICIALS AND REPORT BACK TO THE AYATOLLAHS IN TEHRAN
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#29786 Feb 24, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
It is not fit to eat.
Let your political leaders make war with innocent country's And murder hundreds of thousands of men women and children under the ruse of fighting terrorist.I got news the terrorist are in Washington stealing your rights away. between bush and Obama I can not count the executive orders that has been signed. And now take in the fact this country is the new babylon.
Hey Hypocrite, does your 40 k pick up truck defile any air or water?

Admit it sap u luv the American way of life,..otherwise you would do something about it, or leave.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29787 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
SO, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU CALL A "NORTH" KOREAN GENERAL, WHEN THEY OCCUPY THE UNITED STATES, "PIGFACE???"
THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE WILL WELCOME OCCUPIERS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO PUT THE LIGHTS OUT ON THE FACIST MAFIA WARMONGERING REGIME THERE.
<quoted text>
My AK47 will welcome them alright....hahaha
try again pleeeez

Plymouth, NH

#29788 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
It is not fit to eat.
WHAT YOU SAY IS CORRECT AND HISTORY CONSCIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD KNOW THIS; JUST DEPORT ALL THE OCCUPIERS OUT OF OKLAHOMA TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GIVE THE LAND BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS; IT'S NO BIG DEAL TO DO THAT.
<quoted text>
LOL,.. sez the thermite believin fool!!! Supposedly from the greatest polluting nation on this planet

CHINA

Damn you're funny

An NFL Fan

USA

#29789 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IRAN HAS SENT BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN SPIES TO THE UNITED STATES WITH THE SPECIFIC ORDERS TO GET CLOSE TO OLD GOVERNMENT AND PENTAGON OFFICIALS AND REPORT BACK TO THE AYATOLLAHS IN TEHRAN
They'll hobble back to Iran with bowed legs.

An NFL Fan

USA

#29790 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IRAN HAS SENT BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN HOOKERS TO THE UNITED STATES WITH THE SPECIFIC ORDERS TO GET CLOSE TO OLD GOVERNMENT AND PENTAGON OFFICIALS AND REPORT BACK TO THE AYATOLLAHS IN TEHRAN
Have you seen the naked pictures that fat North Korean slave owner's wife yet?

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29792 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
LETS SEE NOW, ONE-THIRD OF THE KIDS IN THE UNITED STATES SURVIVE WITH FOODSTAMPS AT 26 DOLLARS A MONTH, 75-CENTS A DAY, A GROWING CHILD; SOUNDS LIKE FAMINE THIRD-WORLD CONDITIONS THERE; THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF POOR IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WELCOME OCCUPATION.
<quoted text>
Today Chinas Poverty Headcount Ratio
Poverty Trend World Bank
Live less than $1.25 a day 13.1%(172 million)
Live less than $2 a day 29.8%(394 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 39.9%(528 million)
Live less than $4 a day 62%(821 million)
Live less than $5 a day 71.6%(948 million)

DANG , ALMOST 1 BILLION OF YOUR PEOPLE LIVE ON 5 dollars a DAY....
172 MILLION (which is 1/2 the US population) live at about 1 dollar a day...

The TRUTH.....

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29793 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
1# defiled my land.
2# defiled my water
3# defiled the air.
It is not fit to eat.
<quoted text>
Hahaha

Your are a looney one...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29794 Feb 24, 2013
My AK47 will welcome

USE IT TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE REGIME THERE, THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE FROM THERE, NOT "NORTH" KOREA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

JUST A FEW DEDICATED PATRIOTS CAN DO IT, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TREASONOUS TYPES, LIKE YOUR "FRIENDS" HERE WRITING ON TOPIX
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
My AK47 will welcome them alright....hahaha

An NFL Fan

USA

#29795 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
JUST A FEW DEDICATED PATRIOTS CAN DO IT, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TREASONOUS TYPES, LIKE YOUR "FRIENDS" HERE WRITING ON TOPIX
<quoted text>
Oh. NOW it's 'patriots, not the child consumers of stinking North Korea.

You don't seem to have much of a master plan, do you pigface?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29796 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

FOOD IN CHINA IS LOW PRICED, FRESH, AND MOSTLY ORGANIC AS THE COUNTRY IS A WARM TEMPERATE AND SEMI-TROPICAL CLIMATE AND MOST OF THE COUNTRY CAN GROW FOOD THE YEAR AROUND ONLY SWITCHING TO WINTER CROPS IN THE WINTER TIME WITH AN EXTENSIVE NUMBER OF SOLAR HOTHOUSES IN THE WINTER THAT PERMITS THE COLDER REGIONS TO GROW THEIR OWN FOOD PREVENTING THE GROWTH OF MEGA-FARMS PUTTING THE FOOD PRODUCTION INTO THE HANDS OF THE LITTLE PRODUCER FARMER.
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
Today Chinas Poverty Headcount Ratio
Poverty Trend World Bank
Live less than $1.25 a day 13.1%(172 million)
Live less than $2 a day 29.8%(394 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 39.9%(528 million)
Live less than $4 a day 62%(821 million)
Live less than $5 a day 71.6%(948 million)
DANG , ALMOST 1 BILLION OF YOUR PEOPLE LIVE ON 5 dollars a DAY....
172 MILLION (which is 1/2 the US population) live at about 1 dollar a day...
The TRUTH.....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29797 Feb 24, 2013
YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PEA AND A COB OF CORN.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby eating North Koreans wouldn't know what to do with all the food here.

Your time is coming!!!!!

#29798 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
My AK47 will welcome
USE IT TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE REGIME THERE, THE REAL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE FROM THERE, NOT "NORTH" KOREA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
<quoted text>
Hear this Deng, only Americans will rule America...
Not Chinese ,North Koreans, or anyone else....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29799 Feb 24, 2013
AND OBAMA HAS VOWED TO LEAVE OFFICE IN 7 YEARS???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29800 Feb 24, 2013
THE UNITED STATES PEOPLW WILL DEMAND IT, HELP.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think those little baby eaters will be invading the US anytime soon, pigface?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 692,057
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 46,786
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 37 min onelongdong 439
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min onelongdong 619,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 990,685
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,411
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 15 hr willthis23 24
More from around the web