American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29702 Feb 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG has thought his way out of worse than that, and then he's put you and the Bonzo Brigade in your place ..... on a daily basis.
Really? And what colour is the sky in your world?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29703 Feb 24, 2013
ONE OF THE DENGS wrote:
YOU ONE OF THE CLEVER ONE'S IN AMERICA: WRITE WORDS WITH NO IDEA AND NO LOGICAL MEANING???
SO, HOW MANY DECADES IS YOUR THINKING OUT OF DATE??? YOU MAY WANT TO ASK YUR TWIN THERE THAT QUESTION TOO.
<quoted text>
So, if I'm writing words with no idea, logic or meaning, how does that make me one of the clever ones, you stilted fool? Keep talking in circles idiot, nobody believes your bullshit, you cannibalistic savage barbarian. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29704 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
quoted text>
You heard wrong.
WA CHA THINK: THE RUMORS ARE PUTIN HAS A BEAM WEAPON THAT CAN FRY OBAMA IN HIS WHITE HOUSE CHAIR FROM JUST WORKING IT FROM HIS KREMLIN OFFICE!!
NOW, FOR ALL THE DUMMIES OUT THERE, WHAT'S DAT MEAN???
It means you're gullible enough to be spoon-fed horseshit and treat it as gospel, dummy.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29705 Feb 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And what colour is the sky in your world?
You must forgive Horse Manure, he's a cross between Hellywood, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE and the IKEA man. Just saying, you can't expect much from old Nelly. He used to post as a woman named Annie Muk.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29706 Feb 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you're gullible enough to be spoon-fed horseshit and treat it as gospel, dummy.
Horse Manure claims he was a Swedish National in the American Special Forces, during Vietnam. He has a totally different take on military history, because he's an expert, wink nod wink.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#29707 Feb 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Horse Manure claims he was a Swedish National in the American Special Forces, during Vietnam. He has a totally different take on military history, because he's an expert, wink nod wink.
Ohhh he's a SWEDE! Well say no more. They're just slighly less stupid versions of Norwads.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29708 Feb 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
The DUNGS played second fiddle to RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, he got the promotion to political officer, because it didn't take a gaggle of DUNGS to cut and paste all of the spam he was laying down on multiple threads. RIP will soon send the DUNGS of to the gulag, because the DPRK can use the labor and the getting 4 or 5 for the price of one. That's a lot of bang for the Monopoly buck, or whatever one calls the stag flated currency in the DPRK.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29709 Feb 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh he's a SWEDE! Well say no more. They're just slighly less stupid versions of Norwads.
Are you sure they're less stupid??? I'm thinking this guy could blend in quite well in Iceland.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29710 Feb 24, 2013
Gus wrote:
you are nothing but a criminal, you are neither a warrior nor a patriot.
I presume you're referring to DUNG in this post?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29711 Feb 24, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG has thought his way out of worse than that, and then he's put you and the Bonzo Brigade in your place ..... on a daily basis.
So you think you're ready to go toe to toe in a battle of wits with WZ. Well take a second to think this through, fool. I consistently make a complete ass out of you, trust me this guy will mop the floor with you all day long, idiot. <¦-o
pilfered

Plymouth, NH

#29712 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES RULING MAGGOTS ARE GETTING READY TO THWART A REVOLUTION THERE; YAZ, THE REASON THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WANTS LISTENING HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE INCUDED IN THE ELECTRONICS OF HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES IN THE UNITED STATES SO TO KEEP BETTER TRACK OF "SUBVERSIVES" THERE. IN AMERIC A NOW, THE BIG QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE IS: "IS MY TOASTER LISTENING TO ME???"
SO, WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR TWIN PUT YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND SEE IF YU CAN FIND REALITY.
<quoted text>
putting a lil charge of thermite in too?
pilfered

Plymouth, NH

#29713 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
to
HERE'S THE WAY IT WORKS: THE AMERICAN MAFIA'S ALLIES, THE "SUNNI" MUSLIMS, THE CONSERVATIVE RIDGID MUSLIMS WHO WILL NOT CHANGE AND ADAPT, ARE FROM SAUDIA ARABIA, QATAR, KUWAIT, THE UAE, AND ARE THE TERRORIST WING OF WHAT'S CALLED ISLAM, THEY ARE BAD.
THE GOOD MUSLIMS, THE "SHIITE" ARE FROM IRAN, LIBYA, ALGERIA, TUNISIA, IRAQ, PARTS OF NORTHERN SAUDI ARABIA, WHO NOW ARE PROTESTING FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS THERE, WHICH THE MAFIA IN WASHINGTON D.C. OPPOSES. YEP, THE SHIITE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONE'S WHO ADAPT TO THE CHANGING SOCIAL CONDITIONS AND ADAPT TO THE CHANGING TECHNOLOGY, LIKE DRIVING CARS, ROUTINE FOR WOMEN IN IRAN BUT FORBIDDEN FOR WOMEN IN BACKWARD SAUDI ARABIA
AND THEN THERE'S THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI CLIQUE IN THE UNITED STATES, WHO OWN AND CONTROL THE MEDIA THERE, ALONG WITH THE SCHOOLS, AND THE WHOLE ECONOMY, AND ARE THE REASON MOST CRITICISM OF THE SUNNI ISAMIC FANTICES IS RESTRICTED, IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE ROUGHLY THE SAME SOCIAL VALUES AND OUTLOOK.
<quoted text>
Hmmm very interesting Dengster!

P'rhaps you could fill us all in on

:as 2 y:

George W ya Bush installed a shia gov't in Iraq(w/free and fair elections)???

Good to see you've picked a side tho

shia loving dengster!!!!

And Btw...Dengster could you explain to me how your AFGHAN Taliban heros could consider Shia to be "subhuman" as they do?
----------

Twin attacks apparently targeting Shia Muslims have killed at least 58 people in Afghanistan.

In the deadliest incident, a suicide bomb struck a shrine packed with worshippers in the capital, Kabul, killing at least 54 people.

Another blast struck near a Shia mosque the northern city of Mazar-e-Sharif at about the same time, killing four.

The attacks appear to be of a sectarian nature unprecedented in recent Afghan history, correspondents say.

The US has condemned the attacks, saying it continues to "stand with the Afghan people".

The blasts coincided with the Shia Muslim festival of Ashura - the most important day in the Shia calendar and marked with a public holiday in Afghanistan.

Ashura is the climax of Muharram, the month of mourning for the martyrdom of the Prophet Muhammad's grandson.
Fatboy

Estonia

#29714 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR SOME MORE OF YOUR NAZI SLOGANS AND RHETORIC.
<quoted text>
Hey DENGster!Considering your anti-jewish propaganda...aint you supposed to be the expert?!
Fatboy

Estonia

#29715 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
YEP, THE DPR OF KOREA HAS MOBILE ICBMS WITH A RANGE OF AT LEAST 6,000 MILES WITH ENOUGH NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO PUT THE LIGHTS OUT FOR GOOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AEMR ICA
As i told you before,There are NO lights in North Korea!
No weapons needed!:o)
http://www.nealcampbell.com/wp-content/upload...
Fatboy

Estonia

#29716 Feb 24, 2013
DENG wrote:

WHAT'S THE FUNNY OF YEAR SO FAR IS RUSSIA'S MILITARY TECHNOLOGY IS 25 YEARS AHEAD OF THE QUE ERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA;
<quoted text>
Here's Russias famous SAM system the S-300....I wonder if it's also designed for anti-tank warfare?:o)

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29717 Feb 24, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think that dull propaganda spewing creep and his cohorts are somehow erudite, Nelly?

Are you again lying?

An NFL Fan

USA

#29719 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
RUSSIA SOVIET UNION PILOTS FLYING THE MIG 15 CREAMED THE U.S. PILOTS FLYING THE F86 IN OMMUNISTS WON THE TECHNOLOGY BATTLE IN THE SKIES OVER KOREA IN 1951, 1952 AND 1953.
Are your masters teaching more about blood and death before your sumptuous meal of deep fried school children, freaks?

Why not ask your slave masters why dirty North Korea is owned by diseased hereditary despots?

An NFL Fan

USA

#29723 Feb 24, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how yours is only black & white you might be so astounded at all hits the pavement you'll be halfway to Choctaw Ridge - looking over your shoulder with fear in your eyes the whole way.
Tell me more stories of your 'classified' missions in Vietnam, Nelly.

An NFL Fan

USA

#29726 Feb 24, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only contribution to Topix has been slander and personal insults while DENG has been "on topic" every inch of the way.
His input is in keeping with the spirit of discussion. Your sludge is the on Topix.
That slavish moron 'answers' posts with ludicrous stilted platitudes, creepy closet queen and you know it. I notice you don't carry on conversations with those people despite the fact that they appear to be one-sided, hateful and ignorant.

Come on, Nelly! Those are the lowlife cynical traits you share with them, so make new friends. Maybe then you won't feel like such an irrelevant, ancient fool.

Of course, DUNG and company seem to have a virulent distaste for old gay mares such as yourself. Is that why you're so shy?

An NFL Fan

USA

#29728 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE KEY TO RENEWAL IN THE UNITED STATES IS DEEP REFORM AND AN EXAMPLE HERE:
OF THE FACTORY AT THE INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYERS EXPENSE IN THE UNITED STATES W WAGES AREA OF THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
More wooden garbage from your 'newspaper' minion?
North Korean 'factories', are all but non-operational so what wold you know about industrialism, hayseed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Dee Dee Dee 41,919
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rabbis on the Run 690,422
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 23 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web