Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29594 Feb 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, you moron. But I suspect you're a Muslim, little pig. That would explain all the venom you spew towards Jewish people, you ugly little troll. <¦-o
They say you are what you eat so you are the pig.....and squeal like one.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29595 Feb 22, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I've told you many times Stupid .... I was raised a Catholic .... Now please send me all your worthless money
<quoted text>
Catholick the woman that sits on seven hills named after seven different god and is with out a teacher but for satan and the church changed the sabbath and the laws they are evil.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29596 Feb 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's ironic, you Muslims condemn gay people, which I'm sure Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure wouldn't approve of, because he's a homo; but buggering little boys at your Mosques against their will, is perfect acceptable in your culture. <¦-o
So what you are saying is you are a homo...right?????? As for being a Muslim I am not I do believe in the laws....that you do not keep 613 but you can not even keep ten.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29597 Feb 22, 2013
So not are we just dealing with brainwashed government ass suckers but a bunch of homosexuals.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29599 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, you moron. But I suspect you're a Muslim, little pig. That would explain all the venom you spew towards Jewish people, you ugly little troll. <¦-o
THEY'VE COME NOW TO REALIZE THE NEO-NAZI GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. IS GUILTY OF HORRENDOUS WAR CRIMES SO NOW HIDING OUT IN SHAME
<quoted text>
It's Friday they are all in queer bars...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29600 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THAT WOULD BE FUN??? TO SEE YOU PUT ON TRIAL??? SURRREE, AND BE GIVEN THE CHOICE, POISON, BEFORE THE TRIAL, OR THE RIFLE, AFTER???
<quoted text>
You're a violent sort of pigface, aren't you, laundry boy?

USA

#29602 Feb 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>It's Friday they are all in queer bars...
I can tell from where you're texting, hick. Have a gay old time!

USA

#29603 Feb 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
So not are we just dealing with brainwashed government ass suckers but a bunch of homosexuals.
Whatever your fantasy, hayseed.

USA

#29604 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THEY'RE ALL SHITEATERS OUT DEFENDING "GAY" RIGHTS, ESPECIALLY THE FANATICAL NAZI NFLFAGGOT WHO SEEMS LIKE HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH SHIT TO EAT.
<quoted text>
You're just all about poop and queers, aren't you, boy?
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29606 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can I'm at home cooking dinner...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29607 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
THEY'VE COME NOW TO REALIZE THE NEO-NAZI GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. IS GUILTY OF HORRENDOUS WAR CRIMES SO NOW HIDING OUT IN SHAME
<quoted text>
OR IT MAY BE THEIR BOSS, A FOOTBALL RUNNING BACK, FIRED 'EM ON FRIDAY 'CAUSE HE'S DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SEX PERFORMANCES LIKE THEIR SHIT'S NOT GREASY ENOUGH.
<quoted text>
It should be the little pork eaters...they love sausage tube style....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29608 Feb 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>It should be the little pork eaters...they love sausage tube style....
Nope, no pork tonight.....Venison Chili....Also some Amber Wheat beer called Hazel(Uinta Brewing)...Maybe some "Baby Backs" tomorrow night???????

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29609 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU BETTER GO BUY SOMETHING, BEFORE RUSSIA ATTACKS.
<quoted text>
The Cold War is over dumbass, or hasn't the news reached the DPRK yet?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29610 Feb 22, 2013
DuNG wrote:
THEY'RE ALL SHITEATERS OUT DEFENDING "GAY" RIGHTS, ESPECIALLY THE FANATICAL NAZI NFLFAGGOT WHO SEEMS LIKE HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH SHIT TO EAT.<quoted text>
Dung, tell your political officer to get off his "Unnatural Deviant fantasies" about NFL...Come on now, I know you probably can't read the responses to your "ODD" posts, but just look at the script your political officer hands you....You can't tell that he is fantasizing sexually about another Man?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29611 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
IRGC has control over world’s strategic energy reserves: commander
Political Desk
On Line: 22 February 2013 17:19
In Print: Saturday 23 February 2013
TEHRAN – Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari announced on Friday that the IRGC has control over world’s strategic energy reservoirs, and called the enemies to stop the policy of intimidation against Iran.
AND THE SHITEATERS IN THE UNITED STATES WANT IT FOR THEMSELVES
The islmao-fascists are in control of Canada's oil fields? America's oil fields? Venezuela? The North Sea? LMFAOOO
Holy fuck dude, I don't know who's more retarded, the Iranian media or you.
Actually, you're more retarded for believing it.
The US don't want Iranian oil. They don't NEED it you sphincter licking shitpump.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29616 Feb 22, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is you are a homo...right?????? As for being a Muslim I am not I do believe in the laws....that you do not keep 613 but you can not even keep ten.
Your reading comprehension is so poor, you couldn't pour piss out of a boot, even if the instructions were on the heel, little pig. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29617 Feb 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Gee, Comrade Poopan is still at it over here too.
Apparently RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, got the promotion to political officer. I suspect he will soon eliminate his former compatriot and competitor, by sending DUNG to the gulag.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29622 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
THE QUEER IS PROBABLY OUT LOOKING FOR A CHILD BOY PROSTITUTE TO RAPE CELEBRATING OBAMA'S LATEST TERRROR CAR BOMB ATTACK IN DAMASCUS, SYRIA THAT KILLED 50 KIDS WALKING TO SCHOOL.
<quoted text>
We all know you cannibalistic savage barbarians, are always on the prowl for another infant to devour, in the DPRK, pig face. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29623 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S TOO BAD MOST PEOPLE HERE CANNOT COMPREHEND A STATEMENT MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE LONG.
That's ironic, considering you're a turd that's more than foot long. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29624 Feb 22, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>It's Friday they are all in queer bars...
Oh, is that the day you go out cruising? I didn't know the Village People had a tar roofer in their line up, little pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Chris Clearwater 175,052
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,144
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Michael 555,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 603,709
What Is The New World Order? 1 hr Ebola Kills Everyone 6
NWO...New And Terrible Masters 1 hr Marty Fong 9
Leviathan 666....Started On November 23, 2014 1 hr Marty Fong 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 263,625
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE