American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29554 Feb 22, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
Whenever he posts, I always here "duelling banjos" being played on an oungum in my head.
*Oungum-a 5 string lute used only in the DPRK.
That's a very small gene pool, in the DPR of Korea. I bet one of DUNGS relatives is quite proficient playing that instrument.
pilfered

Plymouth, NH

#29555 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
Jeffress: Gays Lead a 'Miserable Lifestyle'
Submitted by Jake on Friday, 7/27/2012 1:45 pm
"Gay is not OK." (Sample line: "What they [homosexuals] do is filthy. It is so degrading that it is beyond description. And it is their filthy behavior that explains why they are so much more prone to disease." Like AIDS, which 70 percent of homosexuals have, according to Jeffress.)
SO WHY IS THE GODLESS ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI MEDIA SO CONCERNED WITH HAVING HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR AS A SOCIAL NORM WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS TO ANY CLEAR THINKER SINCE THIS IDEA COME ABOUT IN THE UNITED STATES ITS BEEN ALL DOWN HILL FOR AMERICA'S CHRISTIAN AND NON-CHRISTIAN PEOPLE.
AND THE ZIONIST MEDIA PLAY THE SAME GAME CALLING IT "HATE" BUT WHO CANNOT FAIL TO DESPISE SUCH A DIRTY AND FILTHY AND UNNATURAL AND BESTIAL BEHAVIOR.
SOMEONE WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA, AND IT AIN'T THE COMMUNISTS.
Dengster, why would the magical mystical zionists wish to destroy America? It is their only ally(well except for some of europe that is)?

The existence of homosexuality in China has been well documented since ancient times. According to a one study, homosexuality in China was regarded as a normal facet of life in China, prior to the Western impact of 1840 onwards. Many early Chinese emperors are speculated to have had homosexual relationships, accompanied by heterosexual ones. Opposition to homosexuality and the rise of homophobia, according to the study by Hinsch, did not become firmly established in China until the 19th and 20th centuries, through the Westernization efforts of the late Qing Dynasty and early Republic of China.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29562 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING: EATING FECES IS A UNITED STATES HOMOSEXUAL CONCEPT FOR PERSONAL EXCITEMENT PROPAGATED BY THE DECAYED ZIONIST-NAZI MEDIA THERE, ANOTHER CLEAR SIGN THE PLACE DOESN'T HAVE LONG LEFT AS A COUNTRY.
IT'S NO WONDER THEN MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING THAN ARE BEING BORN IN THE UNITED STATE3S NOW.
<quoted text>
shit eating: NOPE, IT GOES ON THE FIELDS, AND THAT'S WHAT EXCITES PEOPLE HERE: FERTILIZER.
IS THAT ALL THE UNITED STATES EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM DOES, TURN OUT IGNORANT AND WEIRD PEOPLE???
<quoted text>
We've all read this one multiple times, come up with some new material, or is this merely a complication of the DUNG shift change? You stilted little fools need to keep better track of your posts, because you come across like an idiotic broken record, little fools.
<¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29563 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
YEP, NO PRISONS IN THE DPR OF KOREA BUT THOUSANDS OF GULAGS IN THE UNITED STATES AND HUNDREDS MORE GULAGS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES RUN BY THE UNITED STATES CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT MAFIA AS TORTURE CENTERS AND RAPE ROOMS WORLDWIDE.
YEP, NO PRISONS IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT THOUSANDS IN THE "FREEDOM" LOVIN' USA.
SO WHO'S MORE FREE, THE DPR OF KOREA OR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAT'S RUN BY A TERRORIST MAFIA???
<quoted text>
YOU MAKE ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE AS YOUR PAL NFLFAGGOT
<quoted text>
CHINA CAN GET YOU AN ONLINE ENGLISH TUTOR FOR A LOW PRICE.
<quoted text>
OF COURSE IF PERSONAL TUTORING IS GIVEN IT WILL HAVE TO BE IN CHINA AS IF THE SUBJECT ATTEMPTS AND COMPLETES A RAPE IN THE UNITED STATES IT'S A MONETARY FINE BUT IN CHINA IT'S A BULLET IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD; THERE'S REAL JUSTICE FOR WOMEN IN CHINA.
<quoted text>
What's all this have to do with your piss poor grasp of the English language DUNG??????????<¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29565 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING: EATING FECES
YAZ, TAKE YOUR A.I.D.S. MEDICINE, AND GO TO BED, AND IN THE MORNING GO OUT AND BUY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BURIAL CASKET YOU CAN AFFORD AS YOU WANT TO LOOK NICE AT YOUR BIG SHOW.
<quoted text>
Nonsensical flailing. No wonder you people haven't won a Pulitzer for lit.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29566 Feb 22, 2013
did you enjoy your 20 grains of rice and cup of sawdust this morning Piss Ant ?!?!?!
DENG wrote:
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING: EATING FECES IS A UNITED STATES HOMOSEXUAL CONCEPT FOR PERSONAL EXCITEMENT PROPAGATED BY THE DECAYED ZIONIST-NAZI MEDIA THERE, ANOTHER CLEAR SIGN THE PLACE DOESN'T HAVE LONG LEFT AS A COUNTRY.
IT'S NO WONDER THEN MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING THAN ARE BEING BORN IN THE UNITED STATE3S NOW.
<quoted text>
YAZ, TAKE YOUR A.I.D.S. MEDICINE, AND GO TO BED, AND IN THE MORNING GO OUT AND BUY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BURIAL CASKET YOU CAN AFFORD AS YOU WANT TO LOOK NICE AT YOUR BIG SHOW.
<quoted text>

USA

#29571 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
JUST LIKE HAPPENED ON YOUR LAST JOB: YOU'RE FIRED!
<quoted text>
That's all you have? No wonder you people are paid pennies to pump out that dry shit.
Max

Québec, Canada

#29572 Feb 22, 2013
Deng. You need professional Qi Gong help.

USA

#29574 Feb 22, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you have? No wonder your country has never amounted to anything.
What's the matter, Nelly? Running out of ideas? Why not just make up more lies about your exploits? That's always good for a laugh.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29577 Feb 22, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you have? No wonder your country has never amounted to anything.
Do tell us more war stories. How about the one where you on your hands and knees, single handedly blew an entire company of NVA regulars, because they called you Rambutt. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29578 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The Evangelical Christians are in opposition to the coming total control of the New World Order. They believe it is evil.
But they are in such darkness that they do not realize that the very group they are supporting with their finances and their false doctrines – the Israeli state and the Jews of the world – IS the force behind the New World Order, a force whose goal is the destruction of ALL governments and ALL religions.
GEE, WHO'S CLEVER ENOUGH TO SPLIT ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY, TWO NATURAL ALLIES???
Geez DUNG, two natural allies???? Either you've watched that old episode of Star Trek, titled Mirror Mirror one too many times and just got plain confused about life, or you've been hitting the opium den too much. Maybe you're just plain delirious, from the introduction to the business end of a bullwhip you received last night from your political officer, for making the DPRK look like a nation of fools, following a fat headed pig face Emperor.
<¦-o

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#29588 Feb 22, 2013
Gee, Comrade Poopan is still at it over here too.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29594 Feb 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, you moron. But I suspect you're a Muslim, little pig. That would explain all the venom you spew towards Jewish people, you ugly little troll. <¦-o
They say you are what you eat so you are the pig.....and squeal like one.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29595 Feb 22, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I've told you many times Stupid .... I was raised a Catholic .... Now please send me all your worthless money
<quoted text>
Catholick the woman that sits on seven hills named after seven different god and is with out a teacher but for satan and the church changed the sabbath and the laws they are evil.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29596 Feb 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's ironic, you Muslims condemn gay people, which I'm sure Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure wouldn't approve of, because he's a homo; but buggering little boys at your Mosques against their will, is perfect acceptable in your culture. <¦-o
So what you are saying is you are a homo...right?????? As for being a Muslim I am not I do believe in the laws....that you do not keep 613 but you can not even keep ten.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29597 Feb 22, 2013
So not are we just dealing with brainwashed government ass suckers but a bunch of homosexuals.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29599 Feb 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, you moron. But I suspect you're a Muslim, little pig. That would explain all the venom you spew towards Jewish people, you ugly little troll. <¦-o
THEY'VE COME NOW TO REALIZE THE NEO-NAZI GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. IS GUILTY OF HORRENDOUS WAR CRIMES SO NOW HIDING OUT IN SHAME
<quoted text>
It's Friday they are all in queer bars...

USA

#29600 Feb 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THAT WOULD BE FUN??? TO SEE YOU PUT ON TRIAL??? SURRREE, AND BE GIVEN THE CHOICE, POISON, BEFORE THE TRIAL, OR THE RIFLE, AFTER???
<quoted text>
You're a violent sort of pigface, aren't you, laundry boy?

USA

#29602 Feb 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>It's Friday they are all in queer bars...
I can tell from where you're texting, hick. Have a gay old time!

USA

#29603 Feb 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
So not are we just dealing with brainwashed government ass suckers but a bunch of homosexuals.
Whatever your fantasy, hayseed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min AussieBobby 44,287
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min It aint necessari... 37,660
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min here 280,859
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 641,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min ffj 969,870
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Triple Fine 104,617
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Mooses 490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,334
More from around the web