American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29434 Feb 20, 2013
DuNG wrote:
THE BEST SNIPER IN THE WORLD IS "OMAR" FROM THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN WITH 1735 CONFIRMED SNIPED SHOT-DEAD U.S. TROOPS WITH MOSTLY THE HEAD SHOT
More lies of death. Just as the rest of your stinking society, you have no moral standing.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29436 Feb 20, 2013
DuNG wrote:
; IT'S TOO BAD YOU DON'T KNOW THIS AS IT WOULD MAKE THE COMMUNIST PARTY VERY POPULAR IF THIS WERE KNOWN THERE.
More stilted, dry propaganda. You stinking robots don't have lives, do you?

Do you ever ask your masters why you aren't allowed to access the internet, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29437 Feb 20, 2013
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More stilted, dry propaganda. You stinking robots don't have lives, do you?
Do you ever ask your masters why you aren't allowed to access the internet, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29438 Feb 20, 2013
IT'S TOO BAD AMERI CA HAS NO MONEY TO INVEST TO FEED THE KIDS THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have many sporting competitions in your stinking, backward country fool. No wonder you speak of war and death.
Life is cheap to you poeple, isn't it, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29439 Feb 20, 2013
THE BEST SNIPER IN THE WORLD IS "OMAR" FROM THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN WITH 1735 CONFIRMED SNIPED SHOT-DEAD U.S. TROOPS WITH MOSTLY THE HEAD SHOT

WHEN THE REGIME IS DISPOSED-OF THEN BRING OMAR TO THE WHITEHOUSE FOR A MEDAL.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies of death. Just as the rest of your stinking society, you have no moral standing.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29444 Feb 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
When your mother squeezed you out, she was working in a rice paddy. So obviously you were able to swim immediately after birth, because in the DPR of Korea, a woman's maternity lasts just long enough to cut the umbilical cord and plop you into the rice paddy just like a turd. After that it's sink or swim for you and back to work for her. Later in the evening it's off to the brothel for her night job, while the state run hospital decides weather or not your viable or you go to Kim Jong-un's dinner table, to feed one of those commie party junkets. You have such a nice little country, little pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29445 Feb 20, 2013
Annie Krack Head Force Majeure wrote:
Is it possible you've said something I can agree with? Actually, the best are the "Kepi Blanc" but they're not ALL French.
Kepi Blanc, aka Legion Etrangere aka "the French Foreign Legion" are mostly Foreign Nationals who are eligible for French Citizenship(Why would anyone want to) after 10 years...No questions asked....In the late '40's to '60's, many were German "War Criminals", mostly former SS, many in the 13th Demi Brigade, and the 2nd parachute regiment who fought at Dien Bien Phu....
You see stupid?
It wasn't the US that started Vietnam...
And no, I didn't need the internet for that so don't waste my time going there bitch...
BTW..
You notice that NOBODY pays much attention to you any more?
Not even Chocolate face, The "Okie"(Hell, I have more in common with him than you do, which shows your irrelevance) and even Dung....
Now, my advice to you is to just go away and stop stop commiting "Crimes against Nature" before Interpol catches up with you, loser.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29446 Feb 20, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The French could not have invited anyone. The French had already been thrown out and Vietnam wasn't their country anyway. One thing is for sure, the Vietnamese DID NOT invite the United Snakes anywhere.
<quoted text>
"Civil War" your ass. The United Snakes thought it could fabricate a civil war but couldn't. I fought in Vietnam during the mid-70's and the only pro-American Vietnamese were political puppets and a very few profiteers. The Vietnamese people did not like us there and wanted us out. "Civil War" was a United Snakes hoax to get some big time American businessmen and politician kick-back zillions rich. But I'll bet your American history books don't tell you that, do they.
Well that load of bullshit came straight from the Horse's ass. Are you sure you're not a donkey, cause you come across like a real jackass, old liar. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29447 Feb 20, 2013
Krack Head Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text> I fought in Vietnam during the mid-70's
LIAR!!!!!!!!
Where???
Unit?????
AO in II corps????
Overall II Corps Command????
I know, you won't answer because you can't.."What's in it for me"????
Friggin' Loser.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29448 Feb 20, 2013
THE BEST SNIPER IN THE WORLD IS "OMAR" FROM THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN WITH 1735 CONFIRMED SNIPED SHOT-DEAD U.S. TROOPS.

SURRRE, JUST GO, TO AFGHAN, AND LET 'EM TAKE A SHOT AT YOU; IT'LL DO YU GOOT.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>When your mother squeezed you out, she was working in a rice paddy. So obviously you were able to swim immediately after birth, because in the DPR of Korea, a woman's maternity lasts just long enough to cut the umbilical cord and plop you into the rice paddy just like a turd. After that it's sink or swim for you and back to work for her. Later in the evening it's off to the brothel for her night job, while the state run hospital decides weather or not your viable or you go to Kim Jong-un's dinner table, to feed one of those commie party junkets. You have such a nice little country, little pig. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29450 Feb 20, 2013
NO ONE WOULD WANT TO "INVITE" THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA CREATURES TO A FUNERAL BUT THEIR OWN.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>

The French could not have invited anyone. The French had already been thrown out and Vietnam wasn't their country anyway. One thing is for sure, the Vietnamese DID NOT invite the United Snakes anywhere.

<quoted text>
"Civil War" your ass. The United Snakes thought it could fabricate a civil war but couldn't. I fought in Vietnam during the mid-70's and the only pro-American Vietnamese were political puppets and a very few profiteers. The Vietnamese people did not like us there and wanted us out. "Civil War" was a United Snakes hoax to get some big time American businessmen and politician kick-back zillions rich. But I'll bet your American history books don't tell you that, do they.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29451 Feb 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter, little Muslim doesn't like Jewish people? Why don't you indulge yourself on one of CHOCOLATE FACE'S hiney melons, little pig. <¦-o
zionist jews as your self needs to be put down like the dogs you are.end of story.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29452 Feb 20, 2013
DENG wrote:
Maybe he could aim at nfl.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#29453 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
moral standing wtf...idiot how about the government letting you queers get married....

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#29454 Feb 20, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!
Where???
Unit?????
AO in II corps????
Overall II Corps Command????
I know, you won't answer because you can't.."What's in it for me"????
Friggin' Loser.
Yeah, he served in the mid 70's, after the American forces were gone from Vietnam. He just busted himself again.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29456 Feb 20, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he could aim at nfl.
Actually, the worlds best sniper was Carlos Hathcock, USMC, Vietnam..More kills than the next best sniper, Vasily Zaytsev, Red Army WW2.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29457 Feb 20, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he served in the mid 70's, after the American forces were gone from Vietnam. He just busted himself again.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Liars have a tendency to "Step on their Dicks", don't they".
Good to see ya Redneck....G'Nite...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29458 Feb 20, 2013
aim at nfl.

THAT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA!

DENG wrote:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he could aim at nfl.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29459 Feb 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

<quoted text>What's a matter, little Muslim doesn't like Jewish people? Why don't you indulge yourself on one of CHOCOLATE FACE'S hiney melons, little pig. <¦-o

JEWS ARE GREAT PEOPLE LIKE THE GERMAN PEOPLE, BUT IT'S THE ZIONIST-JEW THAT'S THE PROBLEM THINKING AND AGREEING WITH THE GERMAN NAZIS ON EVERYTHING
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>zionist jews as your self needs to be put down like the dogs you are.end of story.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29460 Feb 20, 2013
Good Evening... Can anyone expand on this...

Could this be the 666 chip?

RFID Chip for all Americans in 2013 as Part of ObamaCare… See Biden Telling Fed Judge He Will Have to Rule on Implanted Microchips

http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/rfi ...

Thank you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Stubborn Things 110,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Fit2Serve 68
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min New Age Spiritual... 675,728
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,092
10 yr old suspened from little leugue over comm... 1 hr scott12171969 2
____ POPE FRANCIS rebuked publicly ____ 2 hr YTube 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr USS LIBERTY 121,928
More from around the web