“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29396 Feb 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, nobody wants your hiney melon. Go offer your ass up to your warlord pirate king, you khat chewing Somalian fool. <¦-o
THIS POSTER MUST BE AT LEAST 65 YEARS OLD TO HAVE SUCH DATED IDEAS???
<quoted text>
IT'S OBVIOUS THE PRO-WAR POSTERS HERE HATE FREEDOM.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, nobody in the DPR of Korea lives to 65, not even Kim Jong-il. They all die of starvation, disease and execution, little pig face slave.
<¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29397 Feb 20, 2013

DENG wrote:

1USA1 wrote:

<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, nobody wants your hiney melon. Go offer your ass up to your warlord pirate king, you khat chewing Somalian fool. <¦-o

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

YOU HATE FREEDOM, CORRECT???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNG, nobody in the DPR of Korea lives to 65, not even Kim Jong-il. They all die of starvation, disease and execution, little pig face slave.
<¦-o

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29399 Feb 20, 2013
1950 CHINA INVADES TIBET - Kills over 1 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!
DENG wrote:
USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad your parents couldn't afford birth control CHOCOLATE FACE, you Somalian pirate fool. <¦-o
SOME POSTERS SPEAK, BUT NOT KNOW WHAT THEY SAY.
PRO-WAR IN THE UNITED STATES IN REALITY MEANS THIS: IN 2001, ATTACK AFGHANISTAN. IN 2003, ATTACK IRAQ.
NOW THE ACTUAL REALITY OF THESE WARS IS IT APPEARS LOOKING THROUGH THE FAKE UNITED STATES GOVENMENT GDP FIGURES THAT THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY HAS NOT GOTTEN LARGER, HAS NOT GROWN, SINCE 1985 WHEN THE GDP WAS AROUND 4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.
THEN THE TWO WARS, THE HIGH COST ESTIMATE OF THE WAR'S PRICE FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS IS 20-TRILLION DOLLARS, WHICH IS PROBABLY CORRECT, 3.5 TIMES THE ACTUAL SIZE OF THE 2013 GDP.
NOW THE DELIMNA, HOW TO CHANGE THE THINKING AND GROW THE ECONOMY IN THE UNITED STATES??? IT WILL TAKE THE TOTAL REMOVAL OF THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP IN BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT TO DO IT, A TOTAL REFORM IN THE THINKING IN THE UNITED STATES.
MOST OF THE UNITED STATES ECONOMIC INVESTMENTS HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY SINCE 1985 AND NOT IN THE UNITED STATES ITSELF. THE FINANCIERS ARE INVESTING IN FOREIGN LABOR AND NOT UNITED STATES DOMESTIC LABOR.
<quoted text>

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29400 Feb 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
YOU HATE FREEDOM, CORRECT???
<quoted text>
I don't hate freedom, I just hate stilted little commie fools like you DUNG.

Manhattan, New York

#29405 Feb 20, 2013
WRONG MORON Iraq civilian death totals 121,524 - 80% of those from Insurgent attacks
Force Majeure wrote:
2003 UNITED SNAKES INVADES IRAK - Kills over 1 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!

Manhattan, New York

#29406 Feb 20, 2013
WRONG MORON - Afghanistan civilain death toll since 2001, 20,311 .. 78% from Taliban/Insurgent attacks
Force Majeure wrote:
2001 UNITED SNAKES INVADES AFGHANISTAN - Kills over 1 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!

Manhattan, New York

#29407 Feb 20, 2013
WRONG MORON - civilian deaths in Vietnam from US Ground Operations and bombing raids was 330,000
Force Majeure wrote:
1962 UNITED SNAKES INVADES VIETNAM - Kills over 4 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!

Manhattan, New York

#29408 Feb 20, 2013
all Cuban advisers !!!!
Force Majeure wrote:
1984 UNITED SNAKES INVADES GRENADA - Kills over 1 HUNDRED PEOPLE !!!!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29409 Feb 20, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
LIAR!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29410 Feb 20, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
1962 UNITED SNAKES INVADES VIETNAM - Kills over 4 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!
More lies! The US was invited in by the French, who created the whole mess in the first place, to defend the South from the North. It was a civil war, idiot. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29411 Feb 20, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
2001 UNITED SNAKES INVADES AFGHANISTAN - Kills over 1 MILLION PEOPLE !!!!!
More lies! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29412 Feb 20, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
1984 UNITED SNAKES INVADES GRENADA - Kills over 1 HUNDRED PEOPLE !!!!!
you're still lying douchebag! <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29413 Feb 20, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Yes, but they were Muslims.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#29414 Feb 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, for like 50 million years, it's just on the other side of the Bering Strait. You must have been absent for that geography class. I can't remember, but I think they covered where Russia was located in the 5th grade. Were you in a juvenile detention facility that year? Raping your neighbors livestock caught up with you, hay seed.
<¦-o
Funny But Everyone on here knows you are A idiot.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#29415 Feb 20, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<
Is it possible you've said something I can agree with? Actually, the best are the "Kepi Blanc" but they're not ALL French.
yah da yaddah ya
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#29416 Feb 20, 2013
and bless them in there fight against islamist extremists,,, are the mali islamists like the taliban??

annie mae? deng??
pilfered

Bangor, ME

#29417 Feb 20, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look not dock hypocrite as facts supports my debates, you Doc evil War mongering little devil bimbo. BWHHAHHHAHAAAAA That is how i talk, nothing to do with blowing a gasket! They sold most petro to other nations for a bigger profit, and no more money is put into building new US refineries, and to sales of stolen Oil Assets seeing instability in the SE Asia means what to US consumers? Yes is pilfering consumers of Us and World with price increase secretly stage by US profitering enterprises! And, US plundering Iraq Oil infrastruture and parts of Africa and Mid East etc.,
===
Web of Debt
by Ellen Hodgson Brown, 2007, paperback, p207
The price of oil suddenly quadrupled in 1974. That highly suspicious rise occurred soon after an oil deal was engineered by U.S. interests with the royal family of Saudia Arabia, the largest oil producer in OPEC (the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries). The deal was evidently brokered by U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. It involved an agreement by OPEC to sell oil only for dollars in return for a secret U.S. agreement to arm Saudi Arabia and keep the House of Saud in power. The U.S. dollar, which had formerly been backed by gold, was now "backed" by oil.
===
The Secret History of the American Empire
by John Perkins, p171
Our assignment as twofold: to formulate a strategy to ensure that OPEC would funnel the billions of dollars we spent on oil back to U.S. companies and to establish a new "oil standard" that would replace the former "gold standard."
... As far as the media was concerned, the House of Saud agreed to three important conditions; it would: 1) invest a large portion of its petrodollars in U.S. government securities; 2) allow the U.S. Treasury Department to use the trillions of dollars in interest from these securities to hire U.S. corporations to westernize Saudi Arabia; and 3) maintain the price of oil within limits acceptable to the corporatocracy. For its part, the U.S. government promised to keep the Saud family in power.
There was an additional agreement, one that made few headlines but was crucial to the corporatocracy's need to maintain the dollar as the standard global currency. Saudi Arabia committed to trading oil exclusively in U.S. dollars. With the scratch of a pen, the dollar's sovereignty was reestablished. Oil replaced gold as the measure of a currency's value.
Doc Hypocrite,

Why doesn't any member of Opec demand a lower price(for the good of the poor!)?.

How much oil did you use yesterday Doc HYPOCRITE u never told me...

The president of Iran sez 100$ a barrel is too cheap.
pilfered

Bangor, ME

#29418 Feb 20, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny But Everyone on here knows you are A idiot.
an

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29419 Feb 20, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>Funny But Everyone on here knows you are A idiot.
Everyone on here knows you're an illiterate. <¦-o
pilfered

Bangor, ME

#29420 Feb 20, 2013
DENG wrote:
poor construction and design
YAZ, THAT HAPPEND ONE TIME IN 1960; JUST FORGET ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA OF THE 1960S AND 1970S,
YEP, TODAY'S REALITY IS RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE THE BEST

GIRLFRIENDS
<quoted text>
The explosion of the Russian class 949a "Antey" submarine Kursk occurred on 12 August 2000, when it sank in the Barents Sea. An investigation showed that a leak of hydrogen peroxide in a torpedo led to explosion of its fuel, causing the submarine to hit the bottom which in turn triggered the detonation of further torpedo warheads about two minutes later. This second explosion was equivalent to about two to three tonnes of TNT, large enough to register on seismographs across Northern Europe.

Despite a rescue attempt by British and Norwegian teams, which was severely delayed due to the Russians refusing them access, all 118 sailors and officers aboard Kursk died. The next year, a Dutch team recovered the wreckage and all of the bodies, which were buried in Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 10 min jjustice0981 550
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Just Sayin 554,867
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Hidingfromyou 764,421
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 27 min CuriousCreature 22
hill climb racing hack for android 37 min RKM7 1
Download PES 2015 full game & Patch Tuga Vicio ... 41 min RKM7 1
smart data recovery 5.0 & activation key 44 min RKM7 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE