American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29272 Feb 18, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
North Korean children begging, Army starving
North Asia correspondent Mark Willacy
Footage shot inside North Korea and obtained by the ABC has revealed the extent of chronic food shortages and malnutrition inside the secretive state.
The video is some of the most revealing footage ever smuggled out of the impoverished North Korean state.
Shot over several months by an undercover North Korean journalist, the harrowing footage shows images of filthy, homeless and orphaned children begging for food and soldiers demanding bribes.
The footage also shows North Koreans labouring on a private railway track for the dictator's son and heir near the capital Pyongyang.
Strolling up to the site supervisor, the man with the hidden camera asks what is going on.
"This rail line is a present from Kim Jong-il to comrade Kim Jong-un," he is told.
The well-fed Kim Jong-un could soon be ruling over a nation of starving, impoverished serfs.
The video shows young children caked in filth begging in markets, pleading for scraps from compatriots who have nothing to give.
"I am eight," says one boy. "My father died and my mother left me. I sleep outdoors."
Many of the children are orphans; their parents victims of starvation or the gulag.
But markets do exist - private markets that stock bags of rice, pork, and corn. The state no longer has any rations to hand out.
But the state wants its share of this embryonic capitalism.
In the footage, a party official is demanding a stallholder make a donation of rice to the army.
"My business is not good," complains the stallholder.
"Shut up," replies the official. "Don't offer excuses."
It is clear that the all-powerful army - once quarantined from food shortages and famine - is starting to go hungry.
"Everybody is weak," says one young North Korean soldier."Within my troop of 100 comrades, half of them are malnourished," he said.
And something else they are not scared of the big bad wolf....they will launch on us someday and we will do nothing.....

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29274 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You are such A liar you know nothing about my mother.Only I would lay her...
Oh come on, Jethro. EVERYBODY knows about your mother.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29275 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! An English lesson from a brainwashed stuffed shirt who SHOUTS in capital letters. You people are hapless jokes.
You really must be a miserable ass....think I will pray for you to become open minded to the government so then you can see the truth...How they are lead by satan and are out to murder Mame and kill nothing good comes from evil it just looks that way they have you brainwashed. So take two knocks to the head and call me in the morning.

An NFL Fan

USA

#29276 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>job you got a job don't tell me you still buying lip gloss/
You're as dull with quips as that stupid DUNG, rube. You'd make a fine addition to the North Korean gulags.

An NFL Fan

USA

#29277 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You really must be a miserable ass....think I will pray for you to become open minded to the government so cks to the head and call me in the morning.
LOL! How could I be unhappy when I have you and that North Korean slave to laugh at, hayseed?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29278 Feb 18, 2013
talk of death,

THE WORLD CAN SEE YOUR DUMB FACE NOW: SO WHAT WOULD YOU
TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA WAR CRIMES JUDGE???

YEP, TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA JUDGE ANOTHER LIE. ADVICE: YOU'RE A POOR LIAR AND RHETORICAL PERSUADER AND YOU'D BE LAUGHED AT ALL THE WAY TO YOUR GALLOWS.

SOMEONE HAS TO BE TRIED FOR WARCRIMES IN THE UNITED STATES AS SINCE YOR'RE A GREAT SUPPORTER OF GENOCIDE YOU MAY AS BE ONE OF 'EM.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your talk of death, fool. Life is cheap in your backward dump of a starving country, isn't it?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29280 Feb 18, 2013
First we will hang all you slant eye chink [email protected] for the crimes agaist humanity you little douche bags have perpetrated in Tibet

FREE TIBET !!!!!
DENG wrote:
talk of death,
THE WORLD CAN SEE YOUR DUMB FACE NOW: SO WHAT WOULD YOU
TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA WAR CRIMES JUDGE???
YEP, TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA JUDGE ANOTHER LIE. ADVICE: YOU'RE A POOR LIAR AND RHETORICAL PERSUADER AND YOU'D BE LAUGHED AT ALL THE WAY TO YOUR GALLOWS.
SOMEONE HAS TO BE TRIED FOR WARCRIMES IN THE UNITED STATES AS SINCE YOR'RE A GREAT SUPPORTER OF GENOCIDE YOU MAY AS BE ONE OF 'EM.
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

USA

#29281 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I like to talk of death.

<quoted text>
Sure, dull slave. I'll get in touch with my lawyer first thing in the morning. In the meantime, maybe you should hide a few potatoes for your trip to the gulag.

Do you thank that diseased fat boy for your precious potatoes, fool?

An NFL Fan

USA

#29282 Feb 18, 2013
*think

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29283 Feb 18, 2013
Oh look it's the little Hick Retard who sniffs tar
why don't you go drive your 60 year old girlfriends 97 Honda off a cliff you little Douche Bag
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You really must be a miserable ass....think I will pray for you to become open minded to the government so then you can see the truth...How they are lead by satan and are out to murder Mame and kill nothing good comes from evil it just looks that way they have you brainwashed. So take two knocks to the head and call me in the morning.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29284 Feb 18, 2013
Please do it soon, we are trying to get rid of all the Scum Bags in the world
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You are such A liar you know nothing about my mother.Only I would lay down my life for her...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29285 Feb 18, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>You are such A liar you know nothing about my mother.Only I would lay down my life for her...
I heard you mother lays down quit a bit, it's a prerequisite of her selected career. What is it, twenty bucks every time? That must be how she put you through 5th grade, little pig. <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29287 Feb 18, 2013
We should follow China's example.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29288 Feb 18, 2013
Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

" The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called AlQaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29289 Feb 18, 2013
"think"

OH, DID YOU, THIS ONE TIME ONLY???

AND DID YOU FIND IT HELPFUL FOR SOLVING YOUR IGNORANCE PROBLEM???
An NFL Fan wrote:
*think

An NFL Fan

USA

#29291 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
"think"
OH, DID YOU, THIS ONE TIME ONLY???
AND DID YOU FIND IT HELPFUL FOR SOLVING YOUR IGNORANCE PROBLEM???
<quoted text>
More dull crap. Why not tell me stories about your fat-assed 'dear leader', creep? After all, his syphilitic daddy gave him a backward country.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29292 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:

<quoted text>You really must be a miserable ass....think I will pray for you to become open minded to the government so then you can see the truth...How they are lead by satan and are out to murder Mame and kill nothing good comes from evil it just looks that way they have you brainwashed. So take two knocks to the head and call me in the morning.

AND WHERE DO YOU PRAY, IN A SYNAGOGUE, FOR ENOUGH BLOOD TO DRINK AT HANUKKAH???
YellowPissreality wrote:
why don't you go drive your 60 year old girlfriends 97 Honda off a cliff you little Douche Bag
<quoted text>

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#29293 Feb 18, 2013
Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians - Robin Cook

I THOUGHT COOK SAID AL-QAEDA DIDN'T EXSIST ... WTF ???
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
" The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called AlQaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.
UidoitRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29294 Feb 18, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians - Robin Cook
I THOUGHT COOK SAID AL-QAEDA DIDN'T EXSIST ... WTF ???
<quoted text>
Actually he left office, but US Did invent boogeyman -whether real or imaginary so to goto to war anywhere.. But Alqueda is really Midlle East civilians that took arms against US invasion of thier land. many us Americans need to do some deep critical reasoning...
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29295 Feb 18, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
You piss any whats the matter drank up all your money for one month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 667,789
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min RiversideRedneck 92,622
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Brian_G 445,568
partnership to support the poor and marginalise... 30 min Kwaku_serious 2017 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 286,025
Looking for a Magnussen Home Valenza Bedroom Co... 1 hr Cochransngso 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ffj 979,419
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,622
More from around the web