American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29240 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
RIGHT, SEND ME AWAY WITH THE BANK FRAUDSTERS HERE TOO???
SO WHERE'S A GOOD PLACE TO SEND THE BANK FRAUDSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES, OUT TO DINNER, OR TO THE GALLOWS LIKE IN IRAN???
<quoted text>
Nice comeback, creep. More about death and murder from a fool who knows little else. You people are constantly afraid of what your tyrants can do to you at any time, aren't you? You should be.

Tell me more about that pudgy freak who owns North Korea. Have you ever seen the naked pics of his wife?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29241 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a fun day being paid pennies to dump your dull propaganda, obedient cretin?
Tell me more about that filthy little fat boy who just inherited an entire impoverished country from his disease-ridden daddy.
Least he gets paid unlike your non working worthless sack of shit.....And you better leave those children alone.

USA

#29243 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Your A bitch.....Step up you chicken shit punk By the way have they let you dad out for the child molestation charge And you followed in his foot steps....
Step up? What do you mean, hick? Besides, why be so offended? Stories of your mother's heinous vag problems abound everywhere, especially within smelling distance of her.

USA

#29245 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
CERTAINLY, MY SIMPLE AND CORRUPT REASONING CAN'T FOLLOW A SMALL THOUGHT???
<quoted text>
'small thought'
Now THERE'S an apt description of your narrow and contrived philosophy, lackey. How's that fat little landlord of North Korea doing? I heard he's a real bitch when rent is due.

USA

#29246 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Least he gets paid unlike your non working worthless sack of shit.....And you better leave those children alone.
Still envious of my cool job, dumb ex con? I imagine you feel that way about just about everybody, don't you, rube?

USA

#29247 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, hillbilly. That's just the fetid funk of your mother's bad vag.
CERTAINLY, LET HIM HAVE HIS FUN AS HIS THINKING IS IN ITS LAST DAYS.
WITHOUT AN ECONOMY TO SUPPORT IT THE UNITED STATES CABAL WON'T LAST MUCH LONGER.
<quoted text>
More of your vacuous predictions, little puke? You've been dumping that shit for years. BTW, it's apparent you also have a sensitive spot about moms and bad vag problems.

USA

#29252 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE WORLD CAN SEE YOUR DUMB FACE NOW: SO WHAT WOULD YOU
TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA WAR CRIMES JUDGE???
<quoted text>
Nice series of dull rhetorical questions, creepy fool. The masters you so fear just may now grant you another day without being sent to the gulags.

Why do you avoid telling me more tales of that fat little midget who owns the dirty latrine of North Korea?

USA

#29253 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT'S YOUR JOB HERE, DERISION; A TYPICAL REACTION TO ONE WHO HAS LOST A DEBATE.
<quoted text>
Debate? What would an unquestioning, quivering little spaniel such as you know of debate? All you know is fear of your dictators, and it shows.

Voted lately?

USA

#29254 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
'small thought'
CERTAINLY, THE IDEAS ON THE HISTORY OF SOCIAL TRANFORMATION AND THE CURRENT SOCIAL ADJUSTMENTS ALL COUNTRIES MAKE IN THEIR EXISTENCE ARE ALL VERY SIMPLE IDEAS HERE TAUGHT TO AND RECOGNIZED BY CHILDREN EVERYWHERE.
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Another quote from a rural poster to your starving peasants. That awkward crap just doesn't cut it here, North Korean slave.

Why is your chubby little 'dear leader' a fat piece of garbage when in your the countryside, the hapless farmers are eating their own families?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29255 Feb 18, 2013
North Korean children begging, Army starving

North Asia correspondent Mark Willacy

Footage shot inside North Korea and obtained by the ABC has revealed the extent of chronic food shortages and malnutrition inside the secretive state.

The video is some of the most revealing footage ever smuggled out of the impoverished North Korean state.

Shot over several months by an undercover North Korean journalist, the harrowing footage shows images of filthy, homeless and orphaned children begging for food and soldiers demanding bribes.

The footage also shows North Koreans labouring on a private railway track for the dictator's son and heir near the capital Pyongyang.

Strolling up to the site supervisor, the man with the hidden camera asks what is going on.

"This rail line is a present from Kim Jong-il to comrade Kim Jong-un," he is told.

The well-fed Kim Jong-un could soon be ruling over a nation of starving, impoverished serfs.

The video shows young children caked in filth begging in markets, pleading for scraps from compatriots who have nothing to give.

"I am eight," says one boy. "My father died and my mother left me. I sleep outdoors."

Many of the children are orphans; their parents victims of starvation or the gulag.

But markets do exist - private markets that stock bags of rice, pork, and corn. The state no longer has any rations to hand out.

But the state wants its share of this embryonic capitalism.

In the footage, a party official is demanding a stallholder make a donation of rice to the army.

"My business is not good," complains the stallholder.

"Shut up," replies the official. "Don't offer excuses."

It is clear that the all-powerful army - once quarantined from food shortages and famine - is starting to go hungry.

"Everybody is weak," says one young North Korean soldier."Within my troop of 100 comrades, half of them are malnourished," he said.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29258 Feb 18, 2013
to

CERTAINLY, THE IDEAS ON THE HISTORY OF SOCIAL TRANFORMATION AND THE CURRENT SOCIAL ADJUSTMENTS ALL COUNTRIES MAKE IN THEIR EXISTENCE ARE ALL VERY SIMPLE IDEAS HERE TAUGHT TO AND RECOGNIZED BY CHILDREN EVERYWHERE.

AWWW, TOO MUCH COMPREHEND HERE FOR YOU???

SORRY, THE WORLD OUT OF YOUR ROOM GETS A BIT TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Another quote from a rural poster to your starving peasants. That awkward crap just doesn't cut it here, North Korean slave.
Why is your chubby little 'dear leader' a fat piece of garbage when in your the countryside, the hapless farmers are eating their own families?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29259 Feb 18, 2013
SO WHAT'S YOUR JOB HERE, DERISION; A TYPICAL REACTION TO ONE WHO HAS LOST A DEBATE.

<quoted text>

SURE, YOU KEEP LOSING THE DEBATE, AND COVER IT UP WITH STUPID SLOGANS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate? What would an unquestioning, quivering little spaniel such as you know of debate? All you know is fear of your dictators, and it shows.
Voted lately?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29260 Feb 18, 2013
to

THE WORLD CAN SEE YOUR DUMB FACE NOW: SO WHAT WOULD YOU
TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA WAR CRIMES JUDGE???

YEP, TELL THE "NORTH" KOREA JUDGE ANOTHER LIE. ADVICE: YOU'RE A POOR LIAR AND RHETORICAL PERSUADER AND YOU'D BE LAUGHED AT ALL THE WAY TO YOUR GALLOWS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice series of dull rhetorical questions, creepy fool. The masters you so fear just may now grant you another day without being sent to the gulags.
Why do you avoid telling me more tales of that fat little midget who owns the dirty latrine of North Korea?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29261 Feb 18, 2013
ahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Least he gets paid unlike your non working worthless sack of shit.....And you better leave those children alone.

YOU MUST KNOW SOMEONE AT TOPIX WHO FEELS SORRY FOR YOUR DUMB FACE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still envious of my cool job, dumb ex con? I imagine you feel that way about just about everybody, don't you, rube?

USA

#29262 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to

SORRY, THE WORLD OUT OF MY ROOM GETS A BIT TOO COMPLEX FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND???
<quoted text>
You know absolutely nothing of the outside world, fool. Have you ever asked one of your many masters why you're forbidden to access the internet? What do they have to hide?

In what area of specialty did that chunky little bastard, Kim Jong-un attain his 'medical degree', obedient fool?

USA

#29263 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, YOU KEEP LOSING THE DEBATE, AND COVER IT UP WITH STUPID SLOGANS.
<quoted text>
You people do nothing more than to vomit party platitudes, slave. Lackeys such as you would be shot without trial for any hint of dissidence and you know it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29264 Feb 18, 2013
Irony and metaphor

Two common rhetorical devices are irony and metaphor.

The use of irony in rhetoric is primarily to convey to the audience an incongruity that is often used as a tool of humor in order to deprecate or ridicule an idea or course of action.

The use of metaphor in rhetoric is primarily to convey to the audience a new idea or meaning by linking it to an existing idea or meaning with which the audience is already familiar. By making the new appear to be linked to or a type of the old and familiar, the person using the metaphor hopes to help the audience understand the new. There are more than two but this is an example of two.

YU SHULD TRY IT SOMETIME, AND SEE HOW YOU DO.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted lately?

USA

#29265 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to

YEP, TELL THE CORRUPT NORTH KOREA JUDGE ANOTHER LIE. ADVICE: YOU'RE A POOR LIAR AND RHETORICAL PERSUADER AND YOU'D BE LAUGHED AT ALL THE WAY TO YOUR GALLOWS.
<quoted text>
More of your talk of death, fool. Life is cheap in your backward dump of a starving country, isn't it?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29266 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Step up? What do you mean, hick? Besides, why be so offended? Stories of your mother's heinous vag problems abound everywhere, especially within smelling distance of her.
You are such A liar you know nothing about my mother.Only I would lay down my life for her...

USA

#29267 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU MUST KNOW SOMEONE AT TOPIX WHO FEELS SORRY FOR YOUR DUMB FACE.
<quoted text>
Wow. What a comeback.

A sense of humour must be on the long list of forbidden thoughts in that dirty country which is owned by your fat boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 8,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aerobatty 879,960
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 3,929
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 603,345
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min who 177,891
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 57 min jimy samwel 527
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,402
More from around the web