That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

xoxoxo

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29207 Feb 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying "British Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country" NOT Amercian soldiers.
Yep. I'll have to agree with that. There isn't a single American soldier who's capable of holding a candle to a Brit.
In 1775 the British Army was unprepared logistically. The British experience in the American Revolutionary War holds particular relevance for 'Today's Military.' In 1775 the British Army was unprepared logistically... Still hold true today...

Anytime...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29208 Feb 18, 2013
Prisoner in Israeli isolation for 2 years 'forgets speech'
Ma'an news

17pfs160889_345x230.jpg

February 17, 2013 -- A Palestinian man held in solitary confinement by Israel for two years is losing his ability to recall language and has speech impairments, a lawyer who visited him in jail said Sunday.The lawyer for the Palestinian prisoners society said Dirar Abu Sisi, an engineer from Gaza, is suffering from a number of health problems in his isolation cell. Abu Sisi disappeared in February 2011 while traveling on a train in Ukraine and Israel later announced that it was holding him in a southern Israeli jail...

continua / continued avanti - next [95305][ 18-feb-2013 05:18 ECT ]

THE WORLD HAS TO SUPPOSE THE LITTLE MAN THINKS ISRAEL IS NOT A BRUTAL AND RACIST DICTATORSHIP THAT PUTS THE ZIONIST-JEW'S COMRADE HITLER IN A GOOD LIGHT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU tell me what they made, little man? You seem to have all the pat answers.
You're nothing more than another creep who mistakes his deep-seated cynicism for insight and it's probably one of the reasons you're such a liar, Nelly.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29209 Feb 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying "British Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country" NOT Amercian soldiers.
Yep. I'll have to agree with that. There isn't a single American soldier who's capable of holding a candle to a Brit.

JUST ANOTHER TOTALLY UNNECESSARY WAR HERE.
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1775 the British Army was unprepared logistically. The British experience in the American Revolutionary War holds particular relevance for 'Today's Military.' In 1775 the British Army was unprepared logistically... Still hold true today...
Anytime...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29215 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as dumb as a bag of hammers, Somali pirate.
You're right and he smells like a sack of shit too! You can tell by all the flies buzzing around him.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29216 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Laws against 'unnatural acts'
More than two-thirds of African countries have laws criminalizing homosexuality. In May, a judge in Malawi imposed a maximum prison sentence of 14 years with hard labor on a gay couple convicted of "unnatural acts" for holding an engagement ceremony. Malawi's president pardoned the couple after international condemnation, particularly from Britain, Malawi's largest donor.
CAN A SENTENCE OF DEATH BE FAR BEHIND???
No it's not, Kim Jong-un is going to kill you soon, just for entertainment purposes. He likes killing chimpanzees, so he can eat their brains! <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29219 Feb 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
More than two-thirds of African countries have laws criminalizing homosexuality. In May, a judge in Malawi imposed a maximum prison sentence of 14 years with hard labor on a gay couple convicted of "unnatural acts" for holding an engagement ceremony. Malawi's president pardoned the couple after international condemnation, particularly from Britain, Malawi's largest donor.
CAN A SENTENCE OF DEATH BE FAR BEHIND???
There should be laws against unnatural inbreeding, but considering how a certain Nguyen had it his way a little too often during the past, no chinese can copulate without it being inbreeding, so perhaps you re not really well placed to talk about unnaturally gay people, mr. yellow potato face.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29220 Feb 18, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right again.
Pucker up, Nelly. Bear in mind that as a flaming closet dweller, you'll be the first on DUNG's summary execution list.
Oh but I do enjoy the dichotomies and hypocrisy of your blindly leftist ilk.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29223 Feb 18, 2013
Same Idiots just a different day....
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29224 Feb 18, 2013
Smells like bacon and sausage on this thread.

USA

#29225 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Smells like bacon and sausage on this thread.
No, hillbilly. That's just the fetid funk of your mother's bad vag.

USA

#29230 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
A STINKING NORTH KOREA JUDGE AT THE WAR CRIMES TRIAL, THAT'S CALLED REAL AND SWIFT JUSTICE;
<quoted text>
Having a fun day being paid pennies to dump your dull propaganda, obedient cretin?

Tell me more about that filthy little fat boy who just inherited an entire impoverished country from his disease-ridden daddy.

USA

#29231 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE GOVERNMENT, THE MILITARY, THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE MEDIA, SO IT'S NO NEED TO WORRY FOR THE MILLIONS OF SUPER-CRIMINALS IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE CRIME IS LEGAL, IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL OF THE FAT BOY.
Is there a contest within your propaganda group to see who can barf up the most stilted, boring heaps of trash? It certainly seems so, fool.

Or is that sort of competition seen as decadent and too western for you fools?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29232 Feb 18, 2013
You know Deng, you re right in a sense, USA's government does some nasty stuff out there. We should all be equal and love each other equally. But as a white guy living in Montreal, I can tell you that other races around me doesn't really give a shit about white people, they are open minded because they enjoy being received and accepted that way, but once we go behind the public face, it's the same ; people hang out with others of their kind and talk in other race's back.

Simpler version : Talking about equality is good for your reputation and even to get chicks, but it doesn't really exist.

Even simpler version : Not worth it to lick another race's arse.

USA

#29233 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
prison sentence of 14 years with hard labor on a gay couple convicted of "unnatural acts" for holding an engagement ceremony.
AND OF COURSE, THOSE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE VERY STEALTHY AND DESIGNED BY THE SOVIET COMMUNISTS.
<quoted text>
Nice segue, fool.
You surely love talking about homosexuality, don't you, closet flamer?

Since I'm not attuned to your gay vernacular, can you explain how it somehow ties in with submarines?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29239 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, hillbilly. That's just the fetid funk of your mother's bad vag.
Your A bitch.....Step up you chicken shit punk By the way have they let you dad out for the child molestation charge And you followed in his foot steps....

USA

#29240 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
RIGHT, SEND ME AWAY WITH THE BANK FRAUDSTERS HERE TOO???
SO WHERE'S A GOOD PLACE TO SEND THE BANK FRAUDSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES, OUT TO DINNER, OR TO THE GALLOWS LIKE IN IRAN???
<quoted text>
Nice comeback, creep. More about death and murder from a fool who knows little else. You people are constantly afraid of what your tyrants can do to you at any time, aren't you? You should be.

Tell me more about that pudgy freak who owns North Korea. Have you ever seen the naked pics of his wife?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#29241 Feb 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a fun day being paid pennies to dump your dull propaganda, obedient cretin?
Tell me more about that filthy little fat boy who just inherited an entire impoverished country from his disease-ridden daddy.
Least he gets paid unlike your non working worthless sack of shit.....And you better leave those children alone.

USA

#29243 Feb 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Your A bitch.....Step up you chicken shit punk By the way have they let you dad out for the child molestation charge And you followed in his foot steps....
Step up? What do you mean, hick? Besides, why be so offended? Stories of your mother's heinous vag problems abound everywhere, especially within smelling distance of her.

USA

#29245 Feb 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
CERTAINLY, MY SIMPLE AND CORRUPT REASONING CAN'T FOLLOW A SMALL THOUGHT???
<quoted text>
'small thought'
Now THERE'S an apt description of your narrow and contrived philosophy, lackey. How's that fat little landlord of North Korea doing? I heard he's a real bitch when rent is due.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Buck Crick 209
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 658,772
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 min Johnny 5,027
Snapchat fun 2 accounts 4 min Chick3687 4
The straight folks fight on... 8 min Magenta5525 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min Spider1954 3,038
anti christ 11 min blake stare 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Joe Fortuna 70,950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Huh 974,759
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Blink 282,997
More from around the web