“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29164 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to

YEP, RUSSIA COULD ASK THE MAGGOTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. TO SURRENDER AT ANY TIME.
<quoted text>
More dry sacks of fertilizer. Maybe you people should take a copy writing course.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29169 Feb 17, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you have it, life is full of surprises. I never thought I'd be agreeing with Satan!
It's no shocker, you've been on a convergent path with the Devil, your whole life, old queen.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29170 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE CRUISING THE GULF OF MEXICO IN THEIR SILENT MODE COMPLETLY UNDETECTED AND WERE SITTING JUST OUTSIDE OF NEW ORLEANS DURING THE SUPERBOWL ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS WAITING FOR ORDERS.
Not true DUNG, they all sank due to poor engineering and craftsmanship long before they could have made it to the Gulf. Kim Jong-un is planning on sending a chimpanzee into outer space, for the pride of the DPR of Korea. I heard you volunteered. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#29171 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Satan's ugly whore"]<quoted text> Hell aint a bad place to be.- Just ask all the cannon fodder marines and soldiers who died in shitholes and ditches like Iraq and Afghanistan protecting.. umm what was it again? oil? or just sand. Oh well, it must be important, their numbers just keep increasing don't they?(not to mention the THOUSANDS of wounded.but we won't say anything about that)No, That's Ok Fuckwit I'll say G'day as they limp their way down.- maybe they'll sing the star spangled banner- but I doubt it. xx[/QUOTE]Has your street corner been busy today, little ditch pig?
uIDIOTrACEmakewo rldpeace

Richmond Hill, NY

#29172 Feb 17, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Because other nations want to live according to their culture and not be policed by the US, that's all. The thing is, a lot of those nations never got a visit by the US anyways, so their middle finger isn't really meaningful.
USA wont visit you if you re not a religious freak trying to build a nuclear bomb.... or one of their neighbour. That whole oil sucking thing is done at the same time. USA doesn't just suck oil when they come over to pillage, they actually keep the world peace as well.
I more likely disagree with what you have to say, US do visit them , only those country with defense capability to deter and if the country(s) don't oblige, our US will use force to plunder those raw resources of other nations, not just for oil but other vital commodities... As to religion US uses as boogey man gambit, one of many Art of war Strategy, so US can go anywhere in world, and say they fighting bad guys but US hides a dupilictous and deceptive agendas; US really after other nations raw resources. That is onE OF MANY REASON MANY why 179 nation dislike US militaristic Imperialism agendas. Keep the world Peace means that a lie you mena keep US military presence on their land but nations disagree and even what US out because it create instability in the Areas. our Us have over 700 to 1000 US military overseas and with the biggest US naval force spanning the Seven seas, no nations have so much firepower, and one many reason they don't trust US bully tactics.

Rights for All - USA
Amnesty International for world human rights, p3

While successive US governments have used ... international human rights standards as a yardstick by which to judge other countries, they have not consistently applied those same standards at home. In some areas international standards offer greater human rights protection than US domestic law, but the US authorities have refused to recognize the primacy of international law. The USA has been slow to agree to be bound by important international and regional human rights treaties...
uIDIOTRACEmakewo rldpeace

United States

#29173 Feb 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree with you.
If more Americans like us did the research instead of totally rely on the our US Faux Media/corporatist /govt impact controls , less we, the people are ignorant of what is really going on at home and around the globe, as most time those our corrupted Us leaders most time don't tell the truth...
uIDIOTRACEmakewo rldpeace

United States

#29174 Feb 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More dry sacks of fertilizer. Maybe you people should take a copy writing course.
You need a education! interjecting for deng.
talking about Fertilizing you peeon Grunter gtunting pee-on mental challenging lobes. Here it is.
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

====
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29175 Feb 17, 2013
BY: Bill Gertz
August 14, 2012 5:00 am

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine armed with long-range cruise missiles operated undetected in the Gulf of Mexico for several weeks and its travel in strategic U.S. waters was only confirmed after it left the region

NOW, REPORTS ON RUSSIA TV HINTED BY A RUSSIA NAVAL OFFICER THAT THE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE SO QUIET NOW AND ELUSIVE THEY REGULARLY TRANSIT DEEP INTO UNITED STATES WATERS LIKE INTO PUGET SOUND, WASHINGTON, WHERE THEY ON A REGULAR BASIS LAY ON THE BOTTOM OF PUGET SOUND WATERS IN 600 FEET OF WATER OFF TACOMA, WASHINGTON WAITING FOR ORDERS AND MONITORING SEA TRAFFIC AND MILITARY COMMNICATIONS THERE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29176 Feb 17, 2013

JAA, YOU'LL BE AT THE MAGGOT SURRENDER???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#29177 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
G FOR ORDERS AND MONITORING SEA TRAFFIC AND MILITARY COMMNICATIONS THERE.
You actually believe that the starving backwater tyranny of North Korea exports food products, so who cares about your misinformed crap, slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29178 Feb 17, 2013
THE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE CRUISING THE GULF OF MEXICO IN THEIR SILENT MODE COMPLETLY UNDETECTED AND WERE SITTING JUST OUTSIDE OF NEW ORLEANS DURING THE SUPERBOWL ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS WAITING FOR ORDERS.

RUSSIA NOW HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING--ITS SUBMARINES CANNOT BE DETECTED--AND ITS CORRUPTION LEVEL IS NON-EXISTENT VERSUS THE UNITED STATES THAT SPENT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS TRYING TO SUBDUE MERE RIFLEMEN AND FAILED, MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CORRUPT THINKING.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not true DUNG, they all sank due to poor engineering and craftsmanship long before they could have made it to the Gulf. Kim Jong-un is planning on sending a chimpanzee into outer space, for the pride of the DPR of Korea. I heard you volunteered. <-o

USA

#29179 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
JAA, YOU'LL BE AT THE MAGGOT SURRENDER???
<quoted text>
Are you having a good time, slavish fool? Since when have any of your dire 'predictions' come to fruition, lackey?

USA

#29180 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE CRUISING THE GULF OF MEXICO IN ED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS WAITING FOR ORDERS.
RUSSIA NOW HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING--ITS SUBMARINES CANNOT BE DETECTED--AND ITS CORRUPTION LEVEL IS NON-EXISTENT VERSUS THE UNITED STATES THAT SPENT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS TRYING TO SUBDUE MERE RIFLEMEN AND FAILED, MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CORRUPT THINKING.
<quoted text>
Maybe you people could be more dry, repetitive and insufferably boring, but I doubt it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29181 Feb 17, 2013
OF COURSE, THE SIGN OF A GREAT AND CLEVER GENERAL IS TO SURROUND THE ENEMY WITHOUT THEM KNOWING WAITING TO STRIKE AT THE GENERAL'S LEISURE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that the starving backwater tyranny of North Korea exports food products, so who cares about your misinformed crap, slave?

USA

#29182 Feb 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, THE SIGN OF A GREAT AND CLEVER GENITAL IS TO SURROUND THE ENEMA WITHOUT THEM KNOWING WAITING TO STRIKE AT THE GENITAL'S LEISURE.
<quoted text>
You're mumbling again, obedient stooge.

USA

#29183 Feb 17, 2013
"North Korea conducted a nuclear test and the blast was so small that many scientists are saying it was a dud. Apparently, the nuclear bomb didn't work well because it was made in Korea." --Conan O'Brien
get real

Bangor, ME

#29184 Feb 17, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Some of our Western Professional Critics In foreign affairs ...and other nations said Iran is in right to Counter US bullying and to stop US invasion of the Pilfering of its OIl rich Iran , have no choice but develop its Iran Nuke program for its protection and for energy security ; after seeing what our Militaristic US interventionist imperialism did with the Mid East Oil riches... Already over 139 nation support Iran for this, and our US and few allies are on losing end ...
Pilfering? Oil?

btw.. How much did you use today Doc Hypocrite?

was it pilfered?

4$ a gallon seems hardly like pilfering. U'd think someone like Hugo Chavez or Mahmoody Ahmawackjob would sell it for less...to aid the poor! but Mahmoody has already said

100$ a barrel oil is

"too cheap"

So Doc Hypocrite give me the list of Nations you have that wish Iran to be nuclear armed

There's North Korea and Syria

who else doc Hypocrite/??
get real

Bangor, ME

#29185 Feb 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine armed with long-range cruise missiles operated undetected in the Gulf of Mexico for several weeks and its travel in strategic U.S. waters was only confirmed after it left the region
NOW, REPORTS ON RUSSIA TV HINTED BY A RUSSIA NAVAL OFFICER THAT THE RUSSIA SUBMARINES ARE SO QUIET NOW AND ELUSIVE THEY REGULARLY TRANSIT DEEP INTO UNITED STATES WATERS LIKE INTO PUGET SOUND, WASHINGTON, WHERE THEY ON A REGULAR BASIS LAY ON THE BOTTOM OF PUGET SOUND WATERS IN 600 FEET OF WATER OFF TACOMA, WASHINGTON WAITING FOR ORDERS AND MONITORING SEA TRAFFIC AND MILITARY COMMNICATIONS THERE.
Yawwwwnnnnnnnn zzzzz

as they have for decades dengster, so what?

Btw how many defective russian subs have ended up on the bottom???

is it a half dozen or so???
UidiotRaceAmkewo rldPeace

United States

#29186 Feb 17, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Pilfering? Oil?
btw.. How much did you use today Doc Hypocrite?
was it pilfered?
4$ a gallon seems hardly like pilfering. U'd think someone like Hugo Chavez or Mahmoody Ahmawackjob would sell it for less...to aid the poor! but Mahmoody has already said
100$ a barrel oil is
"too cheap"
So Doc Hypocrite give me the list of Nations you have that wish Iran to be nuclear armed
There's North Korea and Syria
who else doc Hypocrite/??
U really are a Missy Clueless Fishwife, what up warmongering bimbo baby oil sludge highness? Not Doc hypocrite you are a our Princess Pvssy Oil sludge sister! mWHAHHHAAHHAHAAAA

Look Price increase because US losing it ability to acquire, As the Arab Spring instability is really to try to oust the warring Militaristic US imperialism out of the those Mid East Country, and US oil co just Sold out stolen Vietnam Oil platforms of the coast of vietnam see the instability in SE ASIA region, and also Weather had effect on price of Us oil, Us oil congomerates sell those Stolen petro to other nations increase price in US, and US no longer building refinery means supply is lessen means increase in price...

Do the research don't remain a Princess Oil bimbo. BWHAHHAHAHAAA
UidiotRaceAmkewo rldPeace

United States

#29187 Feb 17, 2013
Add! As to 130 nations that support Iran, i did my research , you do your own , don't be lazy, i'm not you slave SHeeeesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Geier 3 min YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min dirty white boy- 751,242
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Brother James 602,277
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 32 min Power_2014 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 42 min shanu 1,073
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 230,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 548,925

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE