Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paid pennies to post your propaganda here, aren't you, slave?
I have an actual profession, so mocking ignorant fools such as you is my pleasure.
Have a look at the North Korean gulags, creep. That is, if your government will ALLOW it.
http://www.northkoreanow.org/the-crisis/north...
DUNG isn't good enough to be a 50 cent propagandist, they only pay him two bits per day.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your dishonesty.
You have yet to post something out of an encyclopedia in context. I'm almost certain you don't know what context is. You quote the "blame America first" battalion as if they were the word of God without ever checking if it was true or even made sense.
Eisenhower was a Cold War warrior. He had seen how terrible all out war was and he knew the next one would be even worse. He was elected on the promise to get tough on communism. As "Leader of the Free World" he had control over whether the US would attack the Soviets so he knew that would never happen. He knew Stalin, Molotov and Khrushchev and the only way to insure they never attacked the West was to be militarily and technologically superior. He authorize U2 flights over the Soviet Union. He authorized assassinations, and even overthrows of governments to keep the Soviets from overwhelming us while the Soviets counter with communist insurgencies around the globe. Eisenhower was primarily responsible for the peacetime implementation of the Military Industrial Complex, the space race, the nuclear arms race and he explained why in his farewell address. Yet you grab one sentence or phrase out of context and attempt to twist everything he stood for into something he never intended.
He is the televised speech in its entirety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CWiIYW_fBfYXX&noredirect= 1
That is called context.
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\

Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?

What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?

You are Simpleton!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Please ignore my msot recent previous post , as the last one is the corrected one.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's marginally more literate than CHOCOLATE FACE, but not much.
Not a chocolate! Wrong again, as some understand me, now take your BS and shove up you azzes, understand! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Since: May 12

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
50 PERCENT OF THE FACTORIES IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE CLOSED SINCE THE YEAR 2000.
Why work when you can hire chinese people for one tenth of the price and go on the welfare? Let's just increase welfare to 3 000 $ a month.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\
Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?
What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?
You are Simpleton!
Correction :'...Warning us all...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Old Townie wrote:
how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
What like to be used by those our greedy corrupted US leader in power, who USe our poor Soldiers like to help them plunder, kill, rape, steal from other nations raw resources, making our Greedy US/Coppratist Fat cat very rich, and why you our Soldier boys get scraps or nothing in return... but a grave, and when no longer need you they dump our US soldier on street and even in a grave...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Why work when you can hire chinese people for one tenth of the price and go on the welfare? Let's just increase welfare to 3 000 $ a month.
Our US leaders/Corporatist NAFTA< CAFTA and other FTA bills had Fvcked Americans jobs, gone to countries in SE asia, LAtin AMerica...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Old Townie wrote:
Welcome home....
I served too, Desert Storm and Iraq but was fortunate enough to do so without a scratch...
Sorry, it's just too much fun to make big fools out of average fools...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't tried that one either, they privatized liquor sales here in Washington State, so I'm starting to see different brands that I'm not familiar with.
You're lucky, Utah is controlled by the Mormon Taliban and liquor is totally controlled by the Churchislature.
There is a very good selection of beer, wine and liquor because the state taxes the hell out of it....Fortunately I am able to go to Hill AFB Class Six or Evanston WY, both about 2 hrs, but half as expensive.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chocolate! Wrong again, as some understand me, now take your BS and shove up you azzes, understand! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA
Are you on khat or Meth tonight chocolate Face....I'm tellin' you Skinny, that shit makes you paranoid.(or in your case, "Null and Void")..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on khat or Meth tonight chocolate Face....I'm tellin' you Skinny, that shit makes you paranoid.(or in your case, "Null and Void")..
You BS again, is noted! look boys and Girl Don't follow Cowboy advises, he tell me to do Drugs! Boys and Girl So NO TO DRUGS, not a Chocolate you War mongering HomoErectus Cowboy riding snoopy doggy dog that you are!
jesus

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

You only need to learn two phrases at school to succeed in America..

!. "You want fries with that?"
&
2. "SIR YES SIR".

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

jesus wrote:
&
2. "SIR YES SIR".
Sound more like the US military - most are dumb Soldier boys in training (Brainwashed) to be "Yes Man" , no wonder called lowly Grunts! Don't tell , Don't Ask --- is lowly Officer' Military Protocal! BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

jesus Julio Rodriguez wrote:
&
2. "SIR YES SIR".
You have a nice place in Hell reserved for you, ditch pig. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sound more like the US military - most are dumb Soldier boys in training (Brainwashed) to be "Yes Man" , no wonder called lowly Grunts! Don't tell , Don't Ask --- is lowly Officer' Military Protocal! BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
Were you in a Somalia warlord's militia, creepy illiterate fool?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

uidiotCHOCOLATEfACEraceMAKEWOR LDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Sound more like the US military - most are dumb Soldier boys in training (Brainwashed) to be "Yes Man" , no wonder called lowly Grunts! Don't tell , Don't Ask --- is lowly Officer' Military Protocal! BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, stuff it up your Somalian pirate, hiney melon. Ignorant fool. <¦-o

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in a Somalia warlord's militia, creepy illiterate fool?
Not a somalian ! Now take BS and shove it Azz! WBHAHAHAQHaHaHAHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, stuff it up your Somalian pirate, hiney melon. Ignorant fool. <¦-o
Look grunt not a Somalian but American Antiwar... Now take your BS and Shove your own projective up u azz! have many load of hiney melons! BWHBAHHAAHAHAHAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••