American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29091 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...
Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...
This is a perfect example of your dishonesty. The vote where 179 nations voted against the US was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether they trusted the US or not. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't on whether to go to war with the US. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Iraq. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding the US quit selling arms. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding American troops go home. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for an ally". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for a friend". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't who is a "war monger". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't against the US at all. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

You have used that vote for all of the above reason yet it was on sanctions against Cuba.

That is my answer to your 179 countries argument.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29095 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of your dishonesty. The vote where 179 nations voted against the US was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether they trusted the US or not. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether to go to war with the US. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Iraq. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding the US quit selling arms. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding American troops go home. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't "who do we want for an ally". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't "who do we want for a friend". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't who is a "war monger". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't against the US at all. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
You have used that vote for all of the above reason yet it was on sanctions against Cuba.
That is my answer to your 179 countries argument.
Wrong Aagain! You our US Warmonger manipulate it you need, you can not fool and nor deceive and by use of duplicity , the world no longer trust US.
Again you are debunked, you post is made up lies, the world no longer trust you our US war monger, and even our AmericanS who Stand for Peace, truth... don't trust you our US wARMONGERS/sUPPORTERS.

See From UN Website! BELOW DEBUNk YOU POST OF LIES!
==========Fifty-ninth General Assembly

Plenary

44th Meeting (AM)

GENERAL ASSEMBLY, FOR THIRTEENTH STRAIGHT YEAR, ADOPTS RESOLUTION

ON ENDING UNITED STATES EMBARGO AGAINST CUBA



For the thirteenth straight year, the General Assembly today overwhelmingly adopted a resolution on the perennial necessity of ending the four-decade-old economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the United States against Cuba.

By a recorded vote of 179 in favour to four against (Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau and United States) with one abstention (Federates States of Micronesia), the Assembly expressed its concern that since its earliest resolution on the issue in 1991, further measures had been taken by the United States to strengthen and extend the restrictions, which adversely affected the Cuban people and Cuban nationals living in other countries.(See annex for details of the vote.)
Fifty-ninth General Assembly

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29096 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...
Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...
Another example of your dishonesty.

You have yet to post something out of an encyclopedia in context. I'm almost certain you don't know what context is. You quote the "blame America first" battalion as if they were the word of God without ever checking if it was true or even made sense.


Eisenhower was a Cold War warrior. He had seen how terrible all out war was and he knew the next one would be even worse. He was elected on the promise to get tough on communism. As "Leader of the Free World" he had control over whether the US would attack the Soviets so he knew that would never happen. He knew Stalin, Molotov and Khrushchev and the only way to insure they never attacked the West was to be militarily and technologically superior. He authorize U2 flights over the Soviet Union. He authorized assassinations, and even overthrows of governments to keep the Soviets from overwhelming us while the Soviets counter with communist insurgencies around the globe. Eisenhower was primarily responsible for the peacetime implementation of the Military Industrial Complex, the space race, the nuclear arms race and he explained why in his farewell address. Yet you grab one sentence or phrase out of context and attempt to twist everything he stood for into something he never intended.

He is the televised speech in its entirety.

&no redirect=1

That is called context.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29097 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom's side came over from Germany in 1732 and settled in upstate New York (a lot of Indians then). My Dads side was Scotch Irish and settled in Georgia just before the Revolution ( lot of Indians there too). My Grandparents were born in Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Nearly 300 years of migration westward in constant contact with Native Americans and living with and intermarrying with other settlers who were in constant contact with Native Americans. What would have been unbelievable is if we didn't have some Native American blood. When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents told me which of their ancestors was full blood Native American, but they never kept track of who was or might have been mixed.
That is my answer to your Native American accusation.
Like i said very few believe you our US war mongers who support war mongering US NeoCons Foreign policy of militaristic Interventionist...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29098 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you're again giving WW2 history lessons, Nelly.
You may yet convince DUNG or one of those other idiots that you're the smartest man in the room! Until then, you'll have to keep your place as the lowest liar.
He's marginally more literate than CHOCOLATE FACE, but not much.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29099 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The only coherent part was the cut and paste from Michael Parenti. While I agree with Parenti about not only the right to dissent, but also the necessity of dissent; I'm sure we would disagree on the content of the dissent which is why we have debates and elections. I love an honest debate on the facts, but there is nothing honest about you; not your position, who you really are, your facts, or anything I can think of.
This is my country, I was born here, my children and grandchildren were born here. I have a vested interest in seeing it continue and prosper. If it was up to you the US would never have existed nor would it continue.
You not honest as seen in those posts ,as most of my facts presented are backed up from Enclopedias and those in Us good leaders in power and those in Authority and in White hats even speakup about the US is going in the wrong direction. Thier is not honest about you as you stand for corruption, for you stand with obnoxious War mongers/War-for-profiteers/Wa r investor/War manufacturers/ill US money hegomonic World agendas ... nothing good can come out of these. why our US is wealthy because we plundered nations raw-resources, intellectual by going to wars overseas by killing , stealing, murdering... Our US would had been a great nation if we just used soft power to aquire what we all wanted but instead our US had to use of Hard power and by hook and crook in the acquistion of wealth...
Like i said US power and Greed , will be our US down Fall, for short-term gains by plundering , thievery, Stealing from other nations, will often lead to Fall of a nation, as your Generation may bene from grace because of Greed and power, and Militaristic Imperialism nation building Expansionist agendas will befall any nation(s), look what happen to NazI GERMANY AND Wiemer Republic, Ancient Rome... so, Davey Boy?
As my posts Coherent by those who understand me , and Coherent to those who stand for World Peace , for World Human Rights, for Anti-war, For Civil liberties, for US constitution , For Freedom from Oppression...

The Electorol College is Hijacked, Bi-partisan politic is corrupted ...And debates on sensitive issues are ignored , obstructed, thrown our
And Americans who speaks are demarginalized, and even shutup...So?

Add! One more thing, you still have not critic that You tube Video on Anti- War US veterans , what they said about where US is heading...so?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29100 Feb 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
to
50 PERCENT OF THE FACTORIES IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE CLOSED SINCE THE YEAR 2000. AND FACTORIES ARE THE HEART AND THE MONEY MAKERS IN ANY ECONOMY; IT'S ALL NEGATIVE GDP GROWTH IN THE UNITED STATES NOW; THE GLORY YEARS IN THE UNITED STATES ENDED 25 YEARS IN THE PAST.
CALL YOUR PROPAGANDA "PROVIDER" AND GET THE DPRKTV. YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH REAL FREEDOM THERE IN THE UNITED STATES--IT'S BANNED IN THE UNITED STATES. AND AT THE SAME TIME, GET SYRIA AND IRAN TV TOO, SO YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF WHAT'S CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES AS LETTING YOUR GOVERNMENT DECIDE FOR YOU WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU.
<quoted text>
Your ludiccrous propaganda is laughable,fool. North Korea is the worst place on earth, and you're nothing but a robotic parrot to believe other wise.

The gulags await you and your family.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29101 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paid pennies to post your propaganda here, aren't you, slave?
I have an actual profession, so mocking ignorant fools such as you is my pleasure.
Have a look at the North Korean gulags, creep. That is, if your government will ALLOW it.
http://www.northkoreanow.org/the-crisis/north...
DUNG isn't good enough to be a 50 cent propagandist, they only pay him two bits per day.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29102 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your dishonesty.
You have yet to post something out of an encyclopedia in context. I'm almost certain you don't know what context is. You quote the "blame America first" battalion as if they were the word of God without ever checking if it was true or even made sense.
Eisenhower was a Cold War warrior. He had seen how terrible all out war was and he knew the next one would be even worse. He was elected on the promise to get tough on communism. As "Leader of the Free World" he had control over whether the US would attack the Soviets so he knew that would never happen. He knew Stalin, Molotov and Khrushchev and the only way to insure they never attacked the West was to be militarily and technologically superior. He authorize U2 flights over the Soviet Union. He authorized assassinations, and even overthrows of governments to keep the Soviets from overwhelming us while the Soviets counter with communist insurgencies around the globe. Eisenhower was primarily responsible for the peacetime implementation of the Military Industrial Complex, the space race, the nuclear arms race and he explained why in his farewell address. Yet you grab one sentence or phrase out of context and attempt to twist everything he stood for into something he never intended.
He is the televised speech in its entirety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CWiIYW_fBfYXX&noredirect= 1
That is called context.
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\

Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?

What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?

You are Simpleton!
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29103 Feb 16, 2013
Please ignore my msot recent previous post , as the last one is the corrected one.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29104 Feb 16, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's marginally more literate than CHOCOLATE FACE, but not much.
Not a chocolate! Wrong again, as some understand me, now take your BS and shove up you azzes, understand! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Since: May 12

Stoughton, MA

#29105 Feb 16, 2013
how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29106 Feb 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
50 PERCENT OF THE FACTORIES IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE CLOSED SINCE THE YEAR 2000.
Why work when you can hire chinese people for one tenth of the price and go on the welfare? Let's just increase welfare to 3 000 $ a month.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29107 Feb 16, 2013
uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\
Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?
What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?
You are Simpleton!
Correction :'...Warning us all...
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29108 Feb 16, 2013
The Old Townie wrote:
how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
What like to be used by those our greedy corrupted US leader in power, who USe our poor Soldiers like to help them plunder, kill, rape, steal from other nations raw resources, making our Greedy US/Coppratist Fat cat very rich, and why you our Soldier boys get scraps or nothing in return... but a grave, and when no longer need you they dump our US soldier on street and even in a grave...
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29111 Feb 16, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Why work when you can hire chinese people for one tenth of the price and go on the welfare? Let's just increase welfare to 3 000 $ a month.
Our US leaders/Corporatist NAFTA< CAFTA and other FTA bills had Fvcked Americans jobs, gone to countries in SE asia, LAtin AMerica...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29113 Feb 16, 2013
The Old Townie wrote:
how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
Welcome home....
I served too, Desert Storm and Iraq but was fortunate enough to do so without a scratch...
Sorry, it's just too much fun to make big fools out of average fools...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29114 Feb 16, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't tried that one either, they privatized liquor sales here in Washington State, so I'm starting to see different brands that I'm not familiar with.
You're lucky, Utah is controlled by the Mormon Taliban and liquor is totally controlled by the Churchislature.
There is a very good selection of beer, wine and liquor because the state taxes the hell out of it....Fortunately I am able to go to Hill AFB Class Six or Evanston WY, both about 2 hrs, but half as expensive.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#29115 Feb 16, 2013
uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chocolate! Wrong again, as some understand me, now take your BS and shove up you azzes, understand! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA
Are you on khat or Meth tonight chocolate Face....I'm tellin' you Skinny, that shit makes you paranoid.(or in your case, "Null and Void")..
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29116 Feb 16, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on khat or Meth tonight chocolate Face....I'm tellin' you Skinny, that shit makes you paranoid.(or in your case, "Null and Void")..
You BS again, is noted! look boys and Girl Don't follow Cowboy advises, he tell me to do Drugs! Boys and Girl So NO TO DRUGS, not a Chocolate you War mongering HomoErectus Cowboy riding snoopy doggy dog that you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 653,727
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 63,485
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min lightbeamrider 106,481
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Pegasus 281,845
What is your most embarrassing photo? 1 hr Thelordofdogtown 3
Just chatt 1 hr Truthiness 16
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 2 hr Gerg 58
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Steve III 618,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr karl44 973,685
More from around the web