“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29083 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
SO, WHAT HAPPENS IN FREE AMERICA TO ALL THESE POSTING HERE ON TOPIX THAT DISAPPEAR, AN ACCIDENT, OR THE TYPICAL UNITED STATES ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI-STYLE CENSORSHIP???
<quoted text>
Are your posts concerning the joys of conjugal relations with your mother being deleted, racist fool?

What happens to dissidents in North Korea? You're afraid to answer that, aren't you, slavish creep?

USA

#29084 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
AND HERE HE IS AGAIN, WORKING OVERTIME??? YOU MUST BE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY NOW, WORKING AT TOPIX 16 HOURS A DAY???

<quoted text>
You're paid pennies to post your propaganda here, aren't you, slave?
I have an actual profession, so mocking ignorant fools such as you is my pleasure.

Have a look at the North Korean gulags, creep. That is, if your government will ALLOW it.

http://www.northkoreanow.org/the-crisis/north...
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#29085 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if the Native Americans had a stronger military they wouldnít have lost their land to the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Russians, or the Portuguese. Family on my motherís side has been here nearly 300 years. My fatherís side has been here nearly as long and both sides have some Native American blood. This is my country, Iím not going anywhere.
he US. You criticize the morality of the US, yet as I pointed out you are a liar, a cheat, and to sum it up an ignorant hypocrite.
Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...

Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29086 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>aS TO NAtive Indians of N.America, the Aboriginal, so that give you reason to Bully the Weak, or even the Handicap of Society... that reason in due is at End the big bullies always get what they deserve come falling down from grace, KARMA Fall of Empires due to Wars, the Greed and Corruptions will befall an empire just bog fall of Ancient Rome, Great Britian, NAzi Germany , Wiemer Republic... our US is headed in that Direction ... Deng and over 179 nations don't want war, they just being protective/defensice seeing What our obnoxious US militaristic Imperialism did to World .
Look , i'm Not Anti-American-for-peace but i'm Anti-American War mongers that ruining the US & World. You're the one, our US warmongers/US War-for-profiteers/US NeoCons/US war Mongers/US neo-malthusians are ruining our US financially and morally bankrupting our US with your evil Us War machines, you our US warmongers /supporters really are Anti-American-for-peace, Anti-US constitution, Anti-US civil liberties, Anti-World , Anti-Peace... you are what the people from America and World call you are Big US bullies/Warmongerers. Even our good US leaders Blame US wrongs, so when come to Civilians blame they often demarginalize by You our Despicable US bulling Warmongers, to speakup is considered patriotic, But to criticize ones nation is to do it good, to heal it, ans see it do good in world. while U our US bully war mongers hide bad things from the public are really the destroyers of things and nation and the world with it, u not helping our US but hiding you US neocon warring agendas that is financialy and Morally bankrupting the US and ruining world with our US war machines... You know no love but only Wars and violences, choas... you our US warmongers/supporters of wars should look ant your self in mirror , ruminate what you do to those war-torned Children that left parentless because of stupid Soldiers Gunning actions... you not even human but bullying War mongering barbaric imps.
To oppose the policies of a government does not mean you are against the country or the people that the government supposedly represents. Such opposition should be called what it really is: democracy, or democratic dissent, or having a critical perspective about what your leaders are doing. Either we have the right to democratic dissent and criticism of these policies or we all lie down and let the leader, the Fuhrer, do what is best, while we follow uncritically, and obey whatever he commands. That's just what the Germans did with Hitler, and look where it got them."
Michael Parenti
A
The only coherent part was the cut and paste from Michael Parenti. While I agree with Parenti about not only the right to dissent, but also the necessity of dissent; I'm sure we would disagree on the content of the dissent which is why we have debates and elections. I love an honest debate on the facts, but there is nothing honest about you; not your position, who you really are, your facts, or anything I can think of.

This is my country, I was born here, my children and grandchildren were born here. I have a vested interest in seeing it continue and prosper. If it was up to you the US would never have existed nor would it continue.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29089 Feb 16, 2013
POWERFUL SONG! Enjoy...

"Shout To The Lord"
Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Let us sing

Let us sing
Nothing compares to the promise I have
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY!!! GLORY TO OUR 'ONE' GOD

Vista, Ca.

#29090 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...
Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...
My mom's side came over from Germany in 1732 and settled in upstate New York (a lot of Indians then). My Dads side was Scotch Irish and settled in Georgia just before the Revolution ( lot of Indians there too). My Grandparents were born in Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Nearly 300 years of migration westward in constant contact with Native Americans and living with and intermarrying with other settlers who were in constant contact with Native Americans. What would have been unbelievable is if we didn't have some Native American blood. When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents told me which of their ancestors was full blood Native American, but they never kept track of who was or might have been mixed.

That is my answer to your Native American accusation.

Vista, Ca.

#29091 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
This is a perfect example of your dishonesty. The vote where 179 nations voted against the US was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether they trusted the US or not. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't on whether to go to war with the US. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Iraq. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding the US quit selling arms. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding American troops go home. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for an ally". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for a friend". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't who is a "war monger". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't against the US at all. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

You have used that vote for all of the above reason yet it was on sanctions against Cuba.

That is my answer to your 179 countries argument.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#29095 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of your dishonesty. The vote where 179 nations voted against the US was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether they trusted the US or not. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether to go to war with the US. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Iraq. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding the US quit selling arms. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't demanding American troops go home. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't "who do we want for an ally". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't "who do we want for a friend". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't who is a "war monger". It was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't against the US at all. It was on sanctions against Cuba.
You have used that vote for all of the above reason yet it was on sanctions against Cuba.
That is my answer to your 179 countries argument.
Wrong Aagain! You our US Warmonger manipulate it you need, you can not fool and nor deceive and by use of duplicity , the world no longer trust US.
Again you are debunked, you post is made up lies, the world no longer trust you our US war monger, and even our AmericanS who Stand for Peace, truth... don't trust you our US wARMONGERS/sUPPORTERS.

See From UN Website! BELOW DEBUNk YOU POST OF LIES!
==========Fifty-ninth General Assembly

Plenary

44th Meeting (AM)

GENERAL ASSEMBLY, FOR THIRTEENTH STRAIGHT YEAR, ADOPTS RESOLUTION

ON ENDING UNITED STATES EMBARGO AGAINST CUBA

For the thirteenth straight year, the General Assembly today overwhelmingly adopted a resolution on the perennial necessity of ending the four-decade-old economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the United States against Cuba.

By a recorded vote of 179 in favour to four against (Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau and United States) with one abstention (Federates States of Micronesia), the Assembly expressed its concern that since its earliest resolution on the issue in 1991, further measures had been taken by the United States to strengthen and extend the restrictions, which adversely affected the Cuban people and Cuban nationals living in other countries.(See annex for details of the vote.)
Fifty-ninth General Assembly

Vista, Ca.

#29096 Feb 16, 2013
Another example of your dishonesty.

You have yet to post something out of an encyclopedia in context. I'm almost certain you don't know what context is. You quote the "blame America first" battalion as if they were the word of God without ever checking if it was true or even made sense.

Eisenhower was a Cold War warrior. He had seen how terrible all out war was and he knew the next one would be even worse. He was elected on the promise to get tough on communism. As "Leader of the Free World" he had control over whether the US would attack the Soviets so he knew that would never happen. He knew Stalin, Molotov and Khrushchev and the only way to insure they never attacked the West was to be militarily and technologically superior. He authorize U2 flights over the Soviet Union. He authorized assassinations, and even overthrows of governments to keep the Soviets from overwhelming us while the Soviets counter with communist insurgencies around the globe. Eisenhower was primarily responsible for the peacetime implementation of the Military Industrial Complex, the space race, the nuclear arms race and he explained why in his farewell address. Yet you grab one sentence or phrase out of context and attempt to twist everything he stood for into something he never intended.

He is the televised speech in its entirety.

&no redirect=1

That is called context.

United States

#29097 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom's side came over from Germany in 1732 and settled in upstate New York (a lot of Indians then). My Dads side was Scotch Irish and settled in Georgia just before the Revolution ( lot of Indians there too). My Grandparents were born in Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Nearly 300 years of migration westward in constant contact with Native Americans and living with and intermarrying with other settlers who were in constant contact with Native Americans. What would have been unbelievable is if we didn't have some Native American blood. When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents told me which of their ancestors was full blood Native American, but they never kept track of who was or might have been mixed.
That is my answer to your Native American accusation.
Like i said very few believe you our US war mongers who support war mongering US NeoCons Foreign policy of militaristic Interventionist...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29098 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you're again giving WW2 history lessons, Nelly.
You may yet convince DUNG or one of those other idiots that you're the smartest man in the room! Until then, you'll have to keep your place as the lowest liar.
He's marginally more literate than CHOCOLATE FACE, but not much.

United States

#29099 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The only coherent part was the cut and paste from Michael Parenti. While I agree with Parenti about not only the right to dissent, but also the necessity of dissent; I'm sure we would disagree on the content of the dissent which is why we have debates and elections. I love an honest debate on the facts, but there is nothing honest about you; not your position, who you really are, your facts, or anything I can think of.
This is my country, I was born here, my children and grandchildren were born here. I have a vested interest in seeing it continue and prosper. If it was up to you the US would never have existed nor would it continue.
You not honest as seen in those posts ,as most of my facts presented are backed up from Enclopedias and those in Us good leaders in power and those in Authority and in White hats even speakup about the US is going in the wrong direction. Thier is not honest about you as you stand for corruption, for you stand with obnoxious War mongers/War-for-profiteers/Wa r investor/War manufacturers/ill US money hegomonic World agendas ... nothing good can come out of these. why our US is wealthy because we plundered nations raw-resources, intellectual by going to wars overseas by killing , stealing, murdering... Our US would had been a great nation if we just used soft power to aquire what we all wanted but instead our US had to use of Hard power and by hook and crook in the acquistion of wealth...
Like i said US power and Greed , will be our US down Fall, for short-term gains by plundering , thievery, Stealing from other nations, will often lead to Fall of a nation, as your Generation may bene from grace because of Greed and power, and Militaristic Imperialism nation building Expansionist agendas will befall any nation(s), look what happen to NazI GERMANY AND Wiemer Republic, Ancient Rome... so, Davey Boy?
As my posts Coherent by those who understand me , and Coherent to those who stand for World Peace , for World Human Rights, for Anti-war, For Civil liberties, for US constitution , For Freedom from Oppression...

The Electorol College is Hijacked, Bi-partisan politic is corrupted ...And debates on sensitive issues are ignored , obstructed, thrown our
And Americans who speaks are demarginalized, and even shutup...So?

Add! One more thing, you still have not critic that You tube Video on Anti- War US veterans , what they said about where US is heading...so?

USA

#29100 Feb 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
to
50 PERCENT OF THE FACTORIES IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE CLOSED SINCE THE YEAR 2000. AND FACTORIES ARE THE HEART AND THE MONEY MAKERS IN ANY ECONOMY; IT'S ALL NEGATIVE GDP GROWTH IN THE UNITED STATES NOW; THE GLORY YEARS IN THE UNITED STATES ENDED 25 YEARS IN THE PAST.
CALL YOUR PROPAGANDA "PROVIDER" AND GET THE DPRKTV. YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH REAL FREEDOM THERE IN THE UNITED STATES--IT'S BANNED IN THE UNITED STATES. AND AT THE SAME TIME, GET SYRIA AND IRAN TV TOO, SO YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF WHAT'S CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES AS LETTING YOUR GOVERNMENT DECIDE FOR YOU WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU.
<quoted text>
Your ludiccrous propaganda is laughable,fool. North Korea is the worst place on earth, and you're nothing but a robotic parrot to believe other wise.

The gulags await you and your family.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29101 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paid pennies to post your propaganda here, aren't you, slave?
I have an actual profession, so mocking ignorant fools such as you is my pleasure.
Have a look at the North Korean gulags, creep. That is, if your government will ALLOW it.
http://www.northkoreanow.org/the-crisis/north...
DUNG isn't good enough to be a 50 cent propagandist, they only pay him two bits per day.

United States

#29102 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your dishonesty.
You have yet to post something out of an encyclopedia in context. I'm almost certain you don't know what context is. You quote the "blame America first" battalion as if they were the word of God without ever checking if it was true or even made sense.
Eisenhower was a Cold War warrior. He had seen how terrible all out war was and he knew the next one would be even worse. He was elected on the promise to get tough on communism. As "Leader of the Free World" he had control over whether the US would attack the Soviets so he knew that would never happen. He knew Stalin, Molotov and Khrushchev and the only way to insure they never attacked the West was to be militarily and technologically superior. He authorize U2 flights over the Soviet Union. He authorized assassinations, and even overthrows of governments to keep the Soviets from overwhelming us while the Soviets counter with communist insurgencies around the globe. Eisenhower was primarily responsible for the peacetime implementation of the Military Industrial Complex, the space race, the nuclear arms race and he explained why in his farewell address. Yet you grab one sentence or phrase out of context and attempt to twist everything he stood for into something he never intended.
He is the televised speech in its entirety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CWiIYW_fBfYXX&noredirect= 1
That is called context.
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\

Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?

What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?

You are Simpleton!

United States

#29103 Feb 16, 2013
Please ignore my msot recent previous post , as the last one is the corrected one.

United States

#29104 Feb 16, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's marginally more literate than CHOCOLATE FACE, but not much.
Not a chocolate! Wrong again, as some understand me, now take your BS and shove up you azzes, understand! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Since: May 12

Stoughton, MA

#29105 Feb 16, 2013
how many of you people have ever served in the Military. I may not like it,but I was wounded 4 time so that they still have the right to dissent.
Don't get in a verbal battle that is exactly what they want.Just ignore them or reply calmly, don't argue.
Max

Montrťal, Canada

#29106 Feb 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
50 PERCENT OF THE FACTORIES IN THE UNITED STATES HAVE CLOSED SINCE THE YEAR 2000.
Why work when you can hire chinese people for one tenth of the price and go on the welfare? Let's just increase welfare to 3 000 $ a month.

United States

#29107 Feb 16, 2013
uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack critical reasoning and analytic skills and much more.\\
Not blame America first but it Criticizing one country is to do it good, and you don't blame nor crirtizice means you have something to hide , As you our US war mongers/Supporters of many Illicit US overseas wars and the US economic Warfare on AMericans and the world , how is this good for Americans?
What did ex-General/Pres. Eisenhower at end of his Presidency, A Warning speech to all Americans and world, about warning use all About ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex and what it can do to human race, so ?
You are Simpleton!
Correction :'...Warning us all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do I get a girl to like me 17 min Uncle Bob 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min karl44 584,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Christian with Jesus 828,868
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min dollarsbill 3,624
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 46 min tarale 1,361
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min sangili karuppan 6,309
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min WasteWater 270,683
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 611,843
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web