American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29056 Feb 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I HAVE THE SHITS FROM TRAVELING, ESPECIALLY TO CHINA, ALONG THE DUMP OF KOREA BORDER WHERE AT 4:00 AM IT CAN BE SEEN TRUCKS AND BUSES AND MOTORCARTS MOVING ACROSS THE BORDER INTO THE PIT OF CHINA LOADED WITH WHORES THAT INCLUDES HUGE AMOUNTS OF FETUSES FOR SALE THAT DAY; THE WITLESS LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THIS, HOW MANY TIMES, 100 TIMES, BEFORE ITS COMPREHENDED???
<quoted text>
Your propaganda ministry may shovel that crap, but everyone else in the world knows the Chinese are giving handouts to the North Korean government, dupe. What an ignoramus you are.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29057 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
as
YAZ, TO ME, FOOD IS IN A BOX, OR A CAN, OR FETUSES MADE IN A FACTORY, WHERE ADDS HUGE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR, SALT AND FAT, TO MAKE BIG WHORES LIKE MOM
<quoted text>
Unlike your starving country, we have a full choice of our food here.
Your government fears allowing you to actually see the outside world, ignorant fool.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29063 Feb 16, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.
readup! I'm anti-war American But you our US warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... you Davey boy not American but a NAZI warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
British Empire: Articles: The Rise and Fall of the British Empire
The British Empire was the first genuinely global empire, an empire that ranged, at times, from the American colonies in the West, Australia and New Zealand in the ...
www.britishempire.co.uk/article/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer
Perhaps if the Native Americans had a stronger military they wouldn’t have lost their land to the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Russians, or the Portuguese. Family on my mother’s side has been here nearly 300 years. My father’s side has been here nearly as long and both sides have some Native American blood. This is my country, I’m not going anywhere.

You are a liar. You are not anti-war, just anti-American; blaming America first, last and only. You’ve even blamed America for Pearl Harbor. Such a narrow minded view point could never lead to something as constructive as ending even a bar fight that alone a war and you know it—or maybe you are just too stupid to know better.

You are a cheat. You intentionally take events and words out of context. You post the most nonsensical quotes based on hearsay evidence over and over again.

You are a fraud. You claim to have been born and raised in the United States which makes you the only person in the world unable to communicate in the language of the country they were born and raised in
.
You are ignorant. You have yet to open a real history book. You think “critical thinking” means thinking how to criticize- it doesn’t.

You are a hypocrite. When someone like DENG posts that they want war with the US, there is no recrimination from you. When Anni posted that Osama “did the right thing” where was your “war monger speech”? China and Russia have sold 10s of thousands of AK-47s all over the world. In some countries they have more AK-47s than shoes, yet your only criticism is of the US. You criticize the morality of the US, yet as I pointed out you are a liar, a cheat, a fraud and to sum it up an ignorant hypocrite.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29067 Feb 16, 2013
and I bet you own every one of those films
DENG wrote:
Ron Jeremy
Prostitute in over 1,500 pornographic films.
Now being promoted to broad fame and a household
word by the Jewish media.
A FAMOUS JEW HERE.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29068 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if the Native Americans had a stronger military they wouldn’t have lost their land to the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Russians, or the Portuguese. Family on my mother’s side has been here nearly 300 years. My father’s side has been here nearly as long and both sides have some Native American blood. This is my country, I’m not going anywhere.
You are a liar. You are not anti-war, just anti-American; blaming America first, last and only. You’ve even blamed America for Pearl Harbor. Such a narrow minded view point could never lead to something as constructive as ending even a bar fight that alone a war and you know it—or maybe you are just too stupid to know better.
You are a cheat. You intentionally take events and words out of context. You post the most nonsensical quotes based on hearsay evidence over and over again.
You are a fraud. You claim to have been born and raised in the United States which makes you the only person in the world unable to communicate in the language of the country they were born and raised in
.
You are ignorant. You have yet to open a real history book. You think “critical thinking” means thinking how to criticize- it doesn’t.
You are a hypocrite. When someone like DENG posts that they want war with the US, there is no recrimination from you. When Anni posted that Osama “did the right thing” where was your “war monger speech”? China and Russia have sold 10s of thousands of AK-47s all over the world. In some countries they have more AK-47s than shoes, yet your only criticism is of the US. You criticize the morality of the US, yet as I pointed out you are a liar, a cheat, a fraud and to sum it up an ignorant hypocrite.
Not a word wasted. I don't usually say this, but very good post.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#29069 Feb 16, 2013
Ron Jeremy, a jew I can respect.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#29070 Feb 16, 2013
is it a surprise to anybody that the little Piss Ant in China is also a Scumbag Jew hater and a fan of dead Nazis
DENG wrote:
to
YAZ, TO YOU, FOOD IS IN A BOX, OR A CAN, OR MADE IN A FACTORY, WHERE THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI FINANCIER ADDS HUGE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR, SALT AND FAT, TO MAKE BIG PROFITS, AND CAUSES DISEASES, AND THE DIMWITS LIKE YOU, WHO DON'T REALIZE WHAT'S HAPPENING, UNTIL THE FATAL HEART DISEASE ATTACK AT AGE 50; GOODBYE.
AND THEN ITS THE ZIO-JEW-NAZI ALL OVER AGAIN, THEY OWN THE CEMETERY TOO!!!
OF COURSE, STARVING, IT WAS AND IS A SIMPLE PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE DPRK, FINDING SOME GRAINY PHOTOS OF DYING CHILDREN WITH FATAL INCURABLE DISEASES IN DPRK HOSPITALS--SHOWING THE SAME PHOTOS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN--TO THE BRAINWASHED VICTIMS OF UNITED STATES MAFIA PROPAGANDA, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TIMES, AND LIKE PAVLOV'S DOG, THEY THE UNITED STATES PROPAGANDA VICTIMS SALIVATE THEIR AGREEMENTS. SURRRRE, IT'S VERY CLEVER, AND DR. GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD OF HIS STUDENTS AT PLACES LIKE THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY AND OTHER PROPAGANDA OUTLETS IN THE UNITED STATES THAT DAILY SCRIBBLE THE "NEWS" TO BE DISSEMINATED IN THE GOVERNMENT-CONTROLLED ORGANS LIKE FOX NEWS, CNN, CBS, NBC AND THE NEW YORK TIMES AND OTHERS.
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29072 Feb 16, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You terminal illiterate.
I notice you're again giving WW2 history lessons, Nelly.

You may yet convince DUNG or one of those other idiots that you're the smartest man in the room! Until then, you'll have to keep your place as the lowest liar.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29073 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
of
ALONG THE DUMPSTER OF KOREA BORDER WHERE AT 4:00 AM IT CAN BE SEEN BUSES AND MOTORCARTS MOVING ACROSS THE BORDER INTO CHINA LOADED WITH GOODS THAT INCLUDES HUGE AMOUNTS OF FETUSES FOR SALE THAT DAY; THE WITLESS LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THIS, HOW MANY TIMES, 100 TIMES, BEFORE ITS COMPREHENDED???

<quoted text>
Is that what your propagandist do- repeat things until you cannot resist, bellicose minion?

The North Koreans are again facing another famine. Their collective farms generally don't even have machinery, as it is all done by manual labour. NO country so backward could possibly even feed its own, much less EXPORT food.

You're prevented from viewing the outside world because your masters are afraid of the freedom and prosperity you'd witness, fool.
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#29075 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if the Native Americans had a stronger military they wouldn’t have lost their land to the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Russians, or the Portuguese. Family on my mother’s side has been here nearly 300 years. My father’s side has been here nearly as long and both sides have some Native American blood. This is my country, I’m not going anywhere.
You are a liar. You are not anti-war, just anti-American; blaming America first, last and only. You’ve even blamed America for Pearl Harbor. over
You are a fraud. You claim to have been born and raised in the United States which makes you the only person in the world unable to communicate in the language of the country they were born and raised in
.
You are ignorant. You have yet to open a real history book. You think “critical thinking” means thinking how to criticize- it doesn’t.
You are a hypocrite. When someone like DENG posts that they want war with the US, there is no recrimination from you. When Anni posted that Osama “did the right thing” where was your “war monger speech”? China and Russia have sold 10s of thousands of AK-47s all over the world. In some countries they have more AK-47s than shoes, yet your only criticism is of the US. You criticize the morality of the US, yet as I pointed out you are a liar, a cheat, a fraud and to sum it up an ignorant hypocrite.
aS TO NAtive Indians of N.America, the Aboriginal, so that give you reason to Bully the Weak, or even the Handicap of Society... that reason in due is at End the big bullies always get what they deserve come falling down from grace, KARMA Fall of Empires due to Wars, the Greed and Corruptions will befall an empire just bog fall of Ancient Rome, Great Britian, NAzi Germany , Wiemer Republic... our US is headed in that Direction ... Deng and over 179 nations don't want war, they just being protective/defensice seeing What our obnoxious US militaristic Imperialism did to World .

Look , i'm Not Anti-American-for-peace but i'm Anti-American War mongers that ruining the US & World. You're the one, our US warmongers/US War-for-profiteers/US NeoCons/US war Mongers/US neo-malthusians are ruining our US financially and morally bankrupting our US with your evil Us War machines, you our US warmongers /supporters really are Anti-American-for-peace, Anti-US constitution, Anti-US civil liberties, Anti-World , Anti-Peace... you are what the people from America and World call you are Big US bullies/Warmongerers. Even our good US leaders Blame US wrongs, so when come to Civilians blame they often demarginalize by You our Despicable US bulling Warmongers, to speakup is considered patriotic, But to criticize ones nation is to do it good, to heal it, ans see it do good in world. while U our US bully war mongers hide bad things from the public are really the destroyers of things and nation and the world with it, u not helping our US but hiding you US neocon warring agendas that is financialy and Morally bankrupting the US and ruining world with our US war machines... You know no love but only Wars and violences, choas... you our US warmongers/supporters of wars should look ant your self in mirror , ruminate what you do to those war-torned Children that left parentless because of stupid Soldiers Gunning actions... you not even human but bullying War mongering barbaric imps.

To oppose the policies of a government does not mean you are against the country or the people that the government supposedly represents. Such opposition should be called what it really is: democracy, or democratic dissent, or having a critical perspective about what your leaders are doing. Either we have the right to democratic dissent and criticism of these policies or we all lie down and let the leader, the Fuhrer, do what is best, while we follow uncritically, and obey whatever he commands. That's just what the Germans did with Hitler, and look where it got them."
Michael Parenti

A

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29077 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
by
NO COUNTRY THAT WAS INDUSTRIAL AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN HAS REGRESSED AS FAR BACKWARD AS NORTH KOREA IN HUMAN HISTORY, AND IT'S NOT COMING BACK EITHER, BUT TO SINK INTO HISTORY AS ANOTHER FAILED SOCIETY; THE PLACE IS JUST GOING TO ROT

<quoted text>
Again, you haven't the slightest clue about the US, or the rest of the world, brainwashed slave. You haven't even been told of the horrors of North Korea because your government won't allow you to see the internet.

Do you ever questions your masters, or are you a fearful baby eating minion?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29079 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
CHINA HAS CNN, FOX NEWS ETC. WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED THAT INCLUDES TV FROM THE THE FILTHY DUMP OF NORTH KOREA; WE SEE NEWS FROM THAT FIEFDOM EVERY DAY; THE PLACE IS GOING UP NOT DOWN LIKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMER I
.
<quoted text>
You don't see news from the oppressive, backward tyranny of North Korea, fool. You're just a dupe and a slave to your masters.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29082 Feb 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
to
AND HERE HE IS AGAIN, WORKING OVERTIME??? YOU MUST BE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY NOW, WORKING AT TOPIX 16 HOURS A DAY???
THE WORLD KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE UNITED STATES AND THE HARDSHIPS OF ITS PEOPLE THERE, WITH THE 40 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT AND ONE-THIRD OF THE CHILDREN MALNOURISHED.
THE HORRORS OF THE "NORTH" KOREA??? WHAT'S DAT, SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES THE UNITED STATES SOCIAL CONDITIONS.
YAZ, TURN ON YOUR DPRK TV STATION THERE AND HAVE A LOOK, LIKE WHAT WE CAN DO HERE IN CHINA.
<quoted text>
You're a complete fool for believing anything that comes out of North Korea, fool. Moreover, you hear nothing more than your government's propaganda concerning the US.

Why are you forbidden from viewing the internet? Are you afraid to answer me for fear of reprisal from your masters, slave?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29083 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
SO, WHAT HAPPENS IN FREE AMERICA TO ALL THESE POSTING HERE ON TOPIX THAT DISAPPEAR, AN ACCIDENT, OR THE TYPICAL UNITED STATES ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI-STYLE CENSORSHIP???
<quoted text>
Are your posts concerning the joys of conjugal relations with your mother being deleted, racist fool?

What happens to dissidents in North Korea? You're afraid to answer that, aren't you, slavish creep?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#29084 Feb 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
AND HERE HE IS AGAIN, WORKING OVERTIME??? YOU MUST BE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY NOW, WORKING AT TOPIX 16 HOURS A DAY???

<quoted text>
You're paid pennies to post your propaganda here, aren't you, slave?
I have an actual profession, so mocking ignorant fools such as you is my pleasure.

Have a look at the North Korean gulags, creep. That is, if your government will ALLOW it.

http://www.northkoreanow.org/the-crisis/north...
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#29085 Feb 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if the Native Americans had a stronger military they wouldn’t have lost their land to the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Russians, or the Portuguese. Family on my mother’s side has been here nearly 300 years. My father’s side has been here nearly as long and both sides have some Native American blood. This is my country, I’m not going anywhere.
he US. You criticize the morality of the US, yet as I pointed out you are a liar, a cheat, and to sum it up an ignorant hypocrite.
Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...

Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29086 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>aS TO NAtive Indians of N.America, the Aboriginal, so that give you reason to Bully the Weak, or even the Handicap of Society... that reason in due is at End the big bullies always get what they deserve come falling down from grace, KARMA Fall of Empires due to Wars, the Greed and Corruptions will befall an empire just bog fall of Ancient Rome, Great Britian, NAzi Germany , Wiemer Republic... our US is headed in that Direction ... Deng and over 179 nations don't want war, they just being protective/defensice seeing What our obnoxious US militaristic Imperialism did to World .
Look , i'm Not Anti-American-for-peace but i'm Anti-American War mongers that ruining the US & World. You're the one, our US warmongers/US War-for-profiteers/US NeoCons/US war Mongers/US neo-malthusians are ruining our US financially and morally bankrupting our US with your evil Us War machines, you our US warmongers /supporters really are Anti-American-for-peace, Anti-US constitution, Anti-US civil liberties, Anti-World , Anti-Peace... you are what the people from America and World call you are Big US bullies/Warmongerers. Even our good US leaders Blame US wrongs, so when come to Civilians blame they often demarginalize by You our Despicable US bulling Warmongers, to speakup is considered patriotic, But to criticize ones nation is to do it good, to heal it, ans see it do good in world. while U our US bully war mongers hide bad things from the public are really the destroyers of things and nation and the world with it, u not helping our US but hiding you US neocon warring agendas that is financialy and Morally bankrupting the US and ruining world with our US war machines... You know no love but only Wars and violences, choas... you our US warmongers/supporters of wars should look ant your self in mirror , ruminate what you do to those war-torned Children that left parentless because of stupid Soldiers Gunning actions... you not even human but bullying War mongering barbaric imps.
To oppose the policies of a government does not mean you are against the country or the people that the government supposedly represents. Such opposition should be called what it really is: democracy, or democratic dissent, or having a critical perspective about what your leaders are doing. Either we have the right to democratic dissent and criticism of these policies or we all lie down and let the leader, the Fuhrer, do what is best, while we follow uncritically, and obey whatever he commands. That's just what the Germans did with Hitler, and look where it got them."
Michael Parenti
A
The only coherent part was the cut and paste from Michael Parenti. While I agree with Parenti about not only the right to dissent, but also the necessity of dissent; I'm sure we would disagree on the content of the dissent which is why we have debates and elections. I love an honest debate on the facts, but there is nothing honest about you; not your position, who you really are, your facts, or anything I can think of.

This is my country, I was born here, my children and grandchildren were born here. I have a vested interest in seeing it continue and prosper. If it was up to you the US would never have existed nor would it continue.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29089 Feb 16, 2013
POWERFUL SONG! Enjoy...


"Shout To The Lord"
Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.
Nothing compares to the promise I have
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY!!! GLORY TO OUR 'ONE' GOD

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29090 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...
Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...
My mom's side came over from Germany in 1732 and settled in upstate New York (a lot of Indians then). My Dads side was Scotch Irish and settled in Georgia just before the Revolution ( lot of Indians there too). My Grandparents were born in Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Nearly 300 years of migration westward in constant contact with Native Americans and living with and intermarrying with other settlers who were in constant contact with Native Americans. What would have been unbelievable is if we didn't have some Native American blood. When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents told me which of their ancestors was full blood Native American, but they never kept track of who was or might have been mixed.

That is my answer to your Native American accusation.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#29091 Feb 16, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Cut to fit! You lied you don't have native eIndian blood of N.america , as i debate with many Us war mongers like you, you say you x % of native blood in you, you think people are stupid, why 179 nations don't trust Americans , because u our US warmongering AMerican ruined US with you wars on the world. As to English some don't have problem understand me, it you davey boy that have problem with Critical reasoning /logical thinking and you lack virtue of moral and have no empathy for sanctity of human lives...And, To support my posts as The facts come from Enyclopedia and research material, and those speeches from our good US leaders in power and those good guys in authority... who criticized our US wrongs ,and this debunk your Warmonger bullying and smears ect., on me and other posters and on those Americans and World civilian who stand up for Anti-war, for World Peace, for Human Rights, for Civil Liberties, for US constitution, for freedom from evil... you our US warmonger know no shame for what you financially and morally bankrupted US and ruined the world with you Us war machines...
The country does not belong to you our US war mongers who had ruined our nation in a few decade and the world with your US war machines but US belong to those our Americans/immigrants who build this country from hard work and sweat for a few century who stand for Anti-war, for peace, for human rights, for civil liberties... Not a cheat, not a fraud, Not a hypocrite, Not ignorant...But i'm an American and with those our US Veterans-for-Peace and anti War Americans and with over 70% plus AMericans support my views on US anti-war , for Human Rights, US Civil liberties, for US peace and world Stability ... And over 179 nations support my view points on Anti-US militaristic Imperialism , Anti- US warmongers/US war-for-profitering/Anti- Us war manufacturing...
Look davey boy you support warmonger/, the many bad US illicit /bad wars , Us militaristic Interventionist Imperialism, killing, plundering, stealing, raping, violence and dissension.. take the time to ruminate if you have a pee-brain on what you US war manufacturing did to US and world people in it, as Children are left parentless and died from our Us war machines and uS militarastic interventionist Imperialism...
This is a perfect example of your dishonesty. The vote where 179 nations voted against the US was on sanctions against Cuba.
The vote wasn't on whether they trusted the US or not. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't on whether to go to war with the US. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Iraq. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding the US quit selling arms. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't demanding American troops go home. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for an ally". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't "who do we want for a friend". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't who is a "war monger". It was on sanctions against Cuba.

The vote wasn't against the US at all. It was on sanctions against Cuba.

You have used that vote for all of the above reason yet it was on sanctions against Cuba.

That is my answer to your 179 countries argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web