“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28962 Feb 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just fine having A great day getting ready for the sabbath....It's A shame that meteor did not hit you in the head.
You'll be taking your Sabbath at the Church of the Snake Handlers again this week, won't you, redneck?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28964 Feb 15, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>You Are A idiot Can't afford a bottle you dumb ass I don't drink....But when I go to my camp in s Louisiana.
That makes sense, Muslims usually can't fire water too well.
<¦-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28965 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be taking your Sabbath at the Church of the Snake Handlers again this week, won't you, redneck?
No I don't do snakes well....Next you are going to say the sabbath is sunday right....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28969 Feb 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That makes sense, Muslims usually can't fire water too well.
<¦-o
You are one racist little jew aren't ya!!!!! you took my peoples home And defiled it.You have ruined the rivers the streams And as we say here in hickville A Creek. you have Genetically Ruined the animals And the vegetables. And The air Is so Polluted It's killing people by the thousands. Has brought nothing but sin. Europeans.Have done A great job of defiling The earth All for Greed And the lust of money.And you know I treat People the way they treat me.......Everyone has A right to their own opinion.And to be brainwashed if they so please but as for me I choose Not To Take part in this world. And I am not of this world.And never will be....I take no part in wars and the sins of this world.They can all be for People like you....And let me tell you their is A bunch Of brainwashed Sheeple Lemmings Who Know no better. Now the scriptural for today is going to be.Revelation 12/9 This is you.And also how the feast days were changed to Pagan holidays that you so love.Their of satan. And the truth of the matter That the united states is the White horse In Revelation And is the new Babylon. And the world will mourn for her because they all drank of the wine of her fornication. Satan runs this show At the moment.Bt My father Yahweh is coming back with a wrath like never seen before And their will be weeping And gnashing of teeth.And will make Sodom A Gomorrah Look like A cakewalk. Ask you self why???????? Because Of sin.And the united states is the sinning est country on the face of this earth.Lead by the roman catholick church.And the united states being A hand of the church Is in fact the evil beastly System And is lead by Satan.End O Story.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28971 Feb 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Nut A Brainwashed nut......worshiping a sorry no good flag that stands for Nothing.
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
Amen.

Have a blessed day...:)
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28972 Feb 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
Amen.
Have a blessed day...:)
Should not everyone know this...The only part you got wrong was lord.....

The words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man is the one who made The creator into A god.....His name Is Yahweh He is not A god.... Only for the fact man made him A god.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28973 Feb 15, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>You are one racist little jew aren't ya!!!!! you took my peoples home And defiled it.You have ruined the rivers the streams And as we say here in hickville A Creek. you have Genetically Ruined the animals And the vegetables. And The air Is so Polluted It's killing people by the thousands. Has brought nothing but sin. Europeans.Have done A great job of defiling The earth All for Greed And the lust of money.And you know I treat People the way they treat me.......Everyone has A right to their own opinion.And to be brainwashed if they so please but as for me I choose Not To Take part in this world. And I am not of this world.And never will be....I take no part in wars and the sins of this world.They can all be for People like you....And let me tell you their is A bunch Of brainwashed Sheeple Lemmings Who Know no better. Now the scriptural for today is going to be.Revelation 12/9 This is you.And also how the feast days were changed to Pagan holidays that you so love.Their of satan. And the truth of the matter That the united states is the White horse In Revelation And is the new Babylon. And the world will mourn for her because they all drank of the wine of her fornication. Satan runs this show At the moment.Bt My father Yahweh is coming back with a wrath like never seen before And their will be weeping And gnashing of teeth.And will make Sodom A Gomorrah Look like A cakewalk. Ask you self why???????? Because Of sin.And the united states is the sinning est country on the face of this earth.Lead by the roman catholick church.And the united states being A hand of the church Is in fact the evil beastly System And is lead by Satan.End O Story.
Yup, just like I said, you Muslims can't handle your fire water very well. Tell me what kind of cheap hooch are ya swilling down, little pig.
<¦-o

USA

#28977 Feb 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You are one racist little jew aren't to be.Revelation 12/9 This is you.And also how the feast days were changed to ited states is the sinning est country on the face of this earth.Lead by the roman catholick church.And the united states being A hand of the church Is in fact the evil beastly System And is lead by Satan.End O Story.
Heh

The hayseed's having a grand mal hissy fit!

USA

#28980 Feb 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I AM IGNORANT TOO, THESE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND THE PRESENT RULERS OF THE NORTH KOREA DON'T KNOW HUMAN HISTORY.

BUT AN ENTRENCHED DYNASTY AND ITS BUREAUCRACY IS PREVENTING ANY MEANINGFUL REFORMS SO IT'S ALL A MATTER OF BUILDING A NEW POLITICAL CONSENSUS FOR THIS PURPOSE TO EITHER VOTE THE DYNASTY OUT OF POWER OR BY OTHER MEANS.
<quoted text>
You know absolutely nothing but what your propaganda masters tell you about the US, slave. Your ways of Marxist communism are antiquated and long ago proven useless.

Speaking of entrenched dynasties, how's that pigfaced babyeating Kim family, brainwashed fool? Will they be launching another firecracker soon?

USA

#28981 Feb 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That makes sense, Muslims usually can't fire water too well.
<¦-o
CERTAINLY, ANY MOCKING OF THE BIBLE OR JESUS CHRIST LIKE THESE TWO CLOWNS--WHO ARE THE SAME PERSON WITH DIFFERENT NAMES--IS COMING FROM THE ANCIENT JEWISH THOUGHT.
<quoted text>
What would a baby eating minion such as you know of Jewish thought? Your masters keep you poor and you accept it like the obedient fearful slave that you are. You people have been conditioned to lick boots.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

#28982 Feb 15, 2013
War

WAR
(Chorus)
War, why war
Why clean we these bloodstain floors?
I say
War, why war
Why not open up the door?
And end this horrible war.

Days, ever so slowly drift on by.
Why must we spread our harsh-full lies?
All we hear in the distant are our baby’s cry
As their heroes die.

War, why war
Why clean these bloodstain floors?
I say
War, why war

And when the day is done
We are still, on the run
If we just use words instead of our gun
We shall have finally won.

War, why war
Why clean we these bloodstain floors?
I say
War, why war

(Repeat Chorus)-optional
Tim Neubauer
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28983 Feb 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
Again, your ass is waving in the wind, does it ever get chapped?
Ok, I'll humor you...
The Bohemian Grove....
There are 3 ways to get there from San Francisco....
All 3 start on Interstate 101 north....
The first, but longest way would be to exit at Petaluma and go west, through Two Rock(There is a Coast Guard Training Center there) and out to Highway 1, aka the PCH and go north up through Bodega Bay(where "The Birds was filmed) to the outlet of the Russian River and head inland through Rio Nido....A good 3 hr drive.
The next way would be to go north 101 to Santa Rosa and go westbound Highway 12 to the town of Sebastopol(where I grew up) but a better way would be to exit at Highway 116 at Rhonert Park(westbound is the only way you can go), It will take you through a "Town" called Lone Pine, just a Gas Station and Antique shop, a few miles later you will be in Sebastopol(Apples and Dairy's until the damn "Yuppies" moved and planted grapes), stay on 116 through Graton and you will enter Forestville....A one main road town...I can't remember the name of the road, but it is just past a "Log cabin" restaurant on the right. That will take you to River Road at Mirabel RV park on the Russian River.(Just a mile or so north is a place called "Steelhead"...Killer 4 wheeling).
Take left,(There used to be a Bar on the left side called the "Rusty Nail", you might like it, it was a Fag Bar)...Anyhoo, go west through Guerneville(Another Fag place you will feel at home in, the rich Fags from San Francisco have summer homes there) out to the Town of Monte Rio...Maybe 500 people? Me and My Dad used to go wood cutting with the Fire Chief, the only full time Firefighter...There also used to be a Biker Bar called the Pink Elephant(H.A hangout)...It's been a lot of years since I've been back there.. The Bohemian Grove is just outside of town...Used to hunt Coyote and Mountain Lion for the Sheep Farmers all through that area....50 bucks for a Coyote ear, and $200 for a Lion carcass.
So I'm a liar huh?
KNOB!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28984 Feb 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you get a chance cowboy, try the Glemorangie 18, it's a sherry cask finish, really smooth; mix it 50/50 with mildly chilled distilled water, a really good sipping whisky.
Haven't tried it yet, I like Highland Park and Glenfiddich, but I am a Islay fanatic...Bowmore is my favorite, but if the mood takes me, I like the "In your face" smoke of Lophraig....
Ever heard of Pigs Nose? It's a blend, the liquor store just got it but I've never seen it before.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#28985 Feb 15, 2013
he'll be having a stroke any second !!!!
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
The hayseed's having a grand mal hissy fit!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28986 Feb 15, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't tried it yet, I like Highland Park and Glenfiddich, but I am a Islay fanatic...Bowmore is my favorite, but if the mood takes me, I like the "In your face" smoke of Lophraig....
Ever heard of Pigs Nose? It's a blend, the liquor store just got it but I've never seen it before.
I haven't tried that one either, they privatized liquor sales here in Washington State, so I'm starting to see different brands that I'm not familiar with.

USA

#28990 Feb 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHERE ARE THE POLICE IN NORTH KOREA, UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ZEALOTS WHO RUN EVERYTHING FROM THE MEDIA TO THE ILLEGAL BABY TRADE TO THE GULAGS TO THE SECRET POLICE???
<quoted text>
Why do you people always pose everything with multiple questions marks? Your English is terrible, slaves.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28992 Feb 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
"The Bohemian Grove"
CERTAINLY, IT'S A JEWISH ORGANIZATION, AND THEY SACRIFICE CHILDREN THERE, TO A BIG WOODEN OWL.
SO WHERE ARE THE POLICE IN THE UNITED STATES, UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ZEALOTS WHO RUN EVERYTHING FROM THE MEDIA TO ILLEGAL DRUG TRADE TO THE BANKS TO THE POLICE???
<quoted text>
Yes I think they do And yes many jews.zionist dogs.

USA

#28994 Feb 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think they do And yes many jews.zionist dogs.
So you're SO lonely you need to befriend a group of Chinese propaganda students, hayseed? You're even more pathetic than I thought, redneck racist.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28997 Feb 15, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think they do And yes many jews.zionist dogs.
Always blaming Jews. Maybe the root of your problems, stem from when you were molested as a child while praying at your neighborhood mosque. <¦-o

USA

#28999 Feb 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I AM LONELY TOO: THE DOCTOR KIM CAN SEE YOU HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME AND EAT MY BABY.
<quoted text>
Dr Kim? Isn't he that pimp from Beijing, bootlicking dork?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thetruth 229,916
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 4 min Johnny 181
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min yon 602,161
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 16 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 46 min gunslinger 178
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min guest 548,471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE