|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Popeye davey boy,

You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?

BWHAHHHHAAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The British Empire didn’t come tumbling down, the Us made Churchill sign it away—the Atlantic Charter. For godsake, don’t they have history books in your country and don’t try and claim you are an American. You are not even in one of our time zones.
You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.

readup! I'm anti-war American But you our US warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... you Davey boy not American but a NAZI warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA

British Empire: Articles: The Rise and Fall of the British Empire
The British Empire was the first genuinely global empire, an empire that ranged, at times, from the American colonies in the West, Australia and New Zealand in the ...
www.britishempire.co.uk/article/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
Hey Popeye davey boy,
You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?
BWHAHHHHAAAA
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.
can cole/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?
You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.

Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well. We know already.
Nelly boy! You haven't explained to me how the US provoked the war with Japan with a naval 'blockade'.

Have you forgotten your idiotic claim, or are you embarrassed for the mounds of BS you enjoy puking up here?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.
Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.
Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
Wrong again! and you?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
He's right, you're an idiot.

And you love war.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right, you're an idiot.
And you love war.
wrong! you have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! I have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...
Ranting on with endlessly repetitive, tedious, addled propaganda on an internet forum isn't antiwar, foreign fool. It's time for you to find employment.

Or do you blame the US for your joblessness too?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
Another BS nonsensical post from you, it sure tell alot about you attainment in life!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranting on with endlessly repetitive, tedious, addled propaganda on an internet forum isn't antiwar, foreign fool. It's time for you to find employment.
Or do you blame the US for your joblessness too?
Anti-war, human rights issues, social issues ... are not propaganda as they backed up by facts from enclopedias and backup material of Good US leaders in power and white hats.., talk about US good and bad of an Empire!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Another BS nonsensical post from you, it sure tell alot about you attainment in life!
You can't deny being an unemployed ranting fool, can you, meat head?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ADD ! Not jobless ! But you NFL is jobless one!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>war, gay rights issues, social issues ... are not propaganda as they backed up by facts from enclopedias and backup material of Good US leaders in power and white hats.., talk about US good and bad of an Empire!
Your English is atrocious, meat head. It doesn't improve because all you ever do is copy/paste the same propaganda over and over. Have you been telling mommy you've been job searching on the internet, foreigner?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,421 - 23,440 of37,898
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Double Fine 680,569
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 min Emilyhills 134
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 4 min PMG STUDIO RIP OFF 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 250,402
Thai Prince and his Naked Wife 32 min MANU RAJ 1
avandia 2014 35 min LisaTx 78
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min truth 512,245
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr River Tam 217,105
•••
•••
•••